All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 09'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 14 years ago
She needs to deal with her problems

I love this story. They need to get it through their thick skulls that they love each other and work through it. Can't wait for the new chapter. Hope you are having a good time with your NANO submission. Have a great day and stay safe.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Great

Love how Hunter calls Mira on her behavior. Looking forward to them really hashing that out. :)

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Great

Love how Hunter calls Mira on her behavior. Looking forward to them really hashing that out. :)

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Magnific

Superb chapter. PJ xx

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 14 years ago
Hunter/Mirage is full of win

Wow this was so great. The visual of the hummer scene was fantastic. Poor Hunter, being totally honest and upfront about his feelings and Mirage still holds back. So sad.

Is it wrong to like it in DanielleKitten's stories when the guy and girl are a little rough with each other before getting tender? This seems to happen sometime, but its also kind of fun that Mirage was trying to rip Hunter's head off before they moved into the backseat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT!!

Awesome chapter! Hope they really get it out and Mira figures out what she wants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

ahhh mann!!! this was a wicked chapter... I lovee Hunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Smokin!

Love this series! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Poor Mira

Hunter loves her but I don't know if he understands her. He can't force her. She's always going to resist. He needs to work it so that she thinks it's her idea. The ball has to be in her court. When she's sure, she'll take what she wants with no regrets. It's not in her character to back down from a direct confrontation. He needs to play hard to get and let her play the shots. Whether it's just sex or making love... i don't know. Each scenario would change the storyline a bit. Just depends where you're taking it. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Servo42Servo42over 14 years ago
Nine reasons to Hate

Even after NINE chapters, we are still not there!!!!. Just kidding, I love the story. Cant wait for the next one to come flying across the Interwebbies. Great

Cheers

Craig

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Definitely the best version

I can't stand reading just one chapter every now and then, so I've waited until I could sit down and read several at once.<P>This version flows so much better, with far fewer distractions, yet we still see and know the secondary characters.<P>I started off chapter 1 with a big bowl of buttered popcorn and finished up 9 with crispy Cheetos. You'll be the death of me!<P>Keep dancing....

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
Another Great Chapter

I was expecting Mira to stop everything, not Hunter, but I love the unexpected, lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He should stick to those guns like glue.

Have him wait 4 her.Sooner or later she's gonna want him like she never has b4.Plus, when they finally do get together, they have to make loveee!!!Not just fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The new born

I'm more interested in The new born the asp series is dead

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I would like to thank the anonymous commentor that said this story was dead. I hate to disagree. I've had twice the amount of feedback on Hunter Hunted then I ever got on any of the chapters of The Newborn. But either way, during this month, while I work on the Nanowrimo, I will only be working on Hunter Hunted and Beyond the Call of Duty until they are done.

<br></br>

I appreciate your comments and your thoughts, but that's just the way it is right now. Thanks again.

<br></br>

Daniellekitten/Wendy Stone

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCover 14 years ago
As always...

I love your stories...and the scenes are just plain hot. :-) I like that Hunter is wanting more than just a fuck, and that Mira has to think about it and doesn't want to declare more than she's sure of, just like most of us in real life. More please!!!

juliet1503juliet1503over 14 years ago
MMMmmm

MMMmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm. As always, a pleasure to read. I like the Newborn series, but I must say the Hunter Clan always catches my heart more than anything else. ;)

SilentReadsSilentReadsover 14 years ago
Torn

This is another great story DK. I got a bit confused a couple of chapters back when everyone came running in at once (it might have been because of rl distractions too.) I want them to get it on because coming so close so many times can get a bit old, but then again what happens if they do? I mean according to the curse SOMETHING has to happen that he has to share it with her at some point, right?

@ the person that said it's dead- if you think so stop reading it. I mean you've made it thru 9 chapters just to now say that?

Have fun with NANOWRIMO and thanks for the e-mail response for my other question. I'll be waiting for more updates.

LovelyDarkLullabyLovelyDarkLullabyover 14 years ago
I agree with Glue Guns

If he sticks to what he's saying now and doesn't fold, she'll want him so bad it'll be nearly unbearable she'll have to open up to what he's saying. He could probably tease her and push it along faster. ;]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
now there's a difficult question...

If Hunter stops and just takes her home she would dispise him for ever letting him get so close. It would make it a whole lot more difficult but none the less more interesting for him to get through to her.

If they make love, she would probably regret it initially, but, with a lot of fighting and bitching, she might come around.

Now, just fucking would probably be the stupidest move on Hunters part, because then she would most definetely regret it and then he would probably lose her forever.

MissWizz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

cheater! you can't ask us for help, you have to write what you know is right, wheter we like it or not.

Linnea10Linnea10over 13 years ago

I love Hunter!!!! God Mirage is soooo lucky, I hope she realises it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm gone...

...Peep got nuttin to "see:". You're all promise but no followup...You've become generic...going to find "wilder" fields to walk with other authors..best to you.~(s) Peeping Tom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tease....

........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@.@

Ok this is killing me now but I love the suspens Nom Nomnom lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great fighter?

With 3000 years of experience why does she always lose to Hunter? Just doesnt feel right, even if he is an alien.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cliffhanger

wow the suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Slowly working through all of your works love everything I've read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just pathetic and talentless garbage !

1* of course!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES