Hunter Hunted Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves of bliss were never ending, slamming into her over and over. Her fingers dug into the fabric of the seat under her, her cries echoing in the small space of the SUV. When he finally moved back up her body, she couldn't help the sigh that left her mouth, a sigh of pure satisfaction.

"I'm going to take you now," he whispered against her ear, his cock finding its home quickly and easily. He pushed into her, slowing when she tightened against him. "Easy, Mira, easy."

Her eyes were closed tight, her mouth open. Her tongue licked at her lips and she could taste him there. When he bottomed out inside of her, she found the energy to open her eyes, staring up and into his passion-hardened face.

"Are you okay, Mirage?" he whispered.

"What's beyond okay?" she breathed.

"Great?"

"Past that," she teased.

"Wonderful?"

"You're getting there." She moved against him, hearing his moan and then did it again, surprised when his hands framed her face and his mouth covered hers.

"You're going to drive me mad," he growled into her mouth.

"But it's a good madness."

"Oh God, the best." He began moving slowly, every emotion tuned into the slightest nuance of her body. He didn't want to hurt her. The rape might have happened so many years ago but he knew that the mind didn't heal that quickly, especially when she'd been forcibly taken off the market. It wasn't long before her cries, her little whimpers had him driving into her harder. Her hands stroked over his ass, her fingers digging in to hold him closer.

He could feel even the slightest of convulsions in her body. Her pussy seemed to be constantly moving around his cock, feeling like a satiny vice that he never wanted to leave. He heard her cry out in pleasure once more and knew he didn't have much time left inside of her. His body was building up to one of the hugest orgasms in his life. "I'm going to cum!" he growled, feeling her shiver against him.

Then Hunter felt nothing more then ecstasy, his spunk filling her waiting womb in long, hot spurts. His hands came down hard on the seat next to her. It wasn't stopping; it just seemed to go on and on, taking more and more of him until he felt as if he'd been turned inside out. He collapsed on top of her, barely remembering to hold some of his weight off of her as he tried to remember how to breathe, how to see.

"Hunter?" she whispered almost shyly.

He managed to lift his head, his eyes blinking open to stare down at her. "Yeah?"

"You...didn't use anything...any protection?"

* * * *

This chapter was so close to being finished, I just couldn't resist. I should have the next chapter of BtCoD done today sometime as well. I hope you are still enjoying both stories. Thanks so much

12