Hunters and Predators Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie grunted and shuddered, pulling his cheeks wider apart as she slid more and more of her tongue into his hole. She had never even thought of eating a man's ass before. Yet now, she could not get enough of it. She soon had most of her tongue in him, and slurped away greedily. Sean ground his black ass in her pretty face, relishing feeling her hot tongue in his anus.

Feeling mad with arousal, he turned around and grabbed her head in both hands. Sean mutated into a beast. Sinking to a half squat before her and digging his fingers into her scalp, his hips whipped back and forth, humping his cock into her mouth. Angie was getting all frenzied, diving at Sean's cock, slamming it to the back of her throat, before she pulled away only to throw her mouth at it again. Her lips smack loudly and drooled over the black meat as she frigged herself in a blur, her other hand buried between Sean's ass cheeks.

"Ugh!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!!!" she gasped and gurgled...

"Ah, that's it you white bitch! Suck that black cock! Shit! Oh SHITTT!"

He howled out as he jammed his cock deep down her throat and pumped his cumm into her mouth. His hips jerked violently as the huge cock shot torrents of cumm down her throat. Angie swallowed hard as she could, as a carnal greed for his creamy baby juice overwhelmed her. She gulped the black man's semen down like she was born to it. but thick creamy cumm poured out of her mouth. Her chin and chest were a mess. But Sean was not yet finished. He pulled his cock out and wanked it, shooting more cumm into her pretty, white wife face, marking her as his slut!

Then he made her rub it in like lotion, so she could wear it home to her husband.

Angie returned home early that evening. She spent sometime with her children, playing with them and helping Jason with his homework. She felt some guilt at her amorous activities with Sean. But the two boys were so happy with the presents she brought.

Chapter 6

Sean, Mandy and Chad went down for supper in the Hotel Restaurant. They had tasty, hearty meals and several bottles of fine wine. Chad got a hotel porter brought him a bag of local weed. The three of them retired to Sean's suite and were soon smoking blunts and drinking.

"I must say I am not surprised at all. I knew she would give it up," Chad said, smirking. "Women are such whores. What are you gonna do about her?"

"I don't know," Sean said. "I mean, she betrayed her husband. I don't know if I can trust her to work for me. What if she betrays my company?"

"Maybe you can keep her as a fuck slut. Treat her like a cigarette, smoke her up and toss her in the trash can," Chad suggested, smirking.

"I will test her. If she is prepared to betray her kids, I will toss her away. DO you think she will, Chad?"

"Definitely. What do you think, Mandy?"

"I don't know. She is a money hungry slut. But maybe its not the money but Sean's dick she is really after."

"Yeah, she was almost like a virgin. She had never even cum from getting fucked. Her husband is a jerk. Chad, I want you to see if you can dig up some dirt on him. Hire some local private eye and see if he is fucking some other girls or something. Something I can use. I want him to leave the picture with no hassle."

"Alright," Chad nodded. "The plot thickens."

"Lemme take care of him," Mandy said. "I will put him in his place."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Don't even worry. I will turn the white husband out, and teach him discipline."

"Yeah. Did you get to fuck some local pussy Chad?"

"Oh, loads of pussy and ass, Sean. They give it up for a hundred bucks, yunno. And all of them married."

"This town is full of whores."

"You are the biggest whore"

"Shut the fuck up and suck my dick, white boy?"

Sean meant it as joke. But Chad sank down to his knees and crawled to Sean. He fished his cock out of his pants and slid his lips over it. He started licking and wanking it to full hardness.

Mandy watched eagerly, her fingers stroking her dripping, excited pussy. When she couldn't take anymore, she stood up and hastily dropped her clothes. Then she walked over and climbed astride Sean, taking his fat cock into her pussy. She started riding up and down slowly, leisurely, as Chad sucked her clit and ate Sean's big, black balls. Chad was so excited. He hoped he would have several cream pies and mouthfuls of cumm that night.

Chad didn't have to suck Sean's cock. But Chad wanted to. The blond craved to feel his black boss' thick, throbbing cock fucking his mouth. It was one of the best benefits of his job, that once in a while, Sean or Mandy would let him suck their black genitals and tongue fuck their holes.

If he wasn't out there, humiliating and debasing other white folks, Chad was sucking black pussy, balls, dick and ass. And it made him feel so good, and so complete. The white boy was so happy. He only felt a bit sad when Mandy told him to spit Sean's cock out. But as she dropped her pussy on his mouth, his joy returned.

Sean and Mandy were so nice to him. Soon, he was sucking his first tasty, cream pie out of the black woman's pussy. He hoped Sean would leave another one in her ass for him. And he had such an itch in his own hole which he hoped the black cock would be nice enough to satisfy for him.

Chapter 7

Two weeks had passed since Angie started fucking Sean. She fucked him on a daily basis. She couldn't get enough of his dick. She stopped pretending that she didn't enjoy fucking Sean. She didn't even feel guilty anymore for lying and cheating on her husband. Sean's black cock was much better than her husband's pink one. And Sean was a much better lover. In fact, she deserved to be fucked like Sean fucked her. She deserved the life he was offering her. And she deserved the joy he brought her. He was simply a better man than her husband, and not only because he had a bigger dick and more money. Even her children were happier around Sean and had more fun with him. And everyone knew, kids were good readers of characters. Mandy had started taking her kids secretly to meet Sean and told them not to tell their dad. The kids did so, they even asked her if Sean could be their new Dad. They already accepted him as their head male, just like she did.

Recently, she hadn't even been fucking her husband anymore. A couple of times, he had complained, but she told him she wasn't in the mood, he should just wank.

Angie turned up one sunny morning at The Pilgrim, looking as bright as fresh rose on a summer day. She became even happier when Sean told her the contract was just about to be signed.

"There is only one thing though. I want you to divorce your husband and cut contact with your kids. You may visit them, but they cant stay with you."

"What! Are you mad!"

"Kids are a distraction. There is no place for them in the business world. I mean, they will still be your kids. So?"

"Sean. How can you be so heartless."

"Look. I will give you 250k cash. If you do that. Its all yours. Here it is." Sean opened a briefcase and it was filled with crisp 100s. Take the money and go get rid of the kids."

"No! Sean! I wont!"

"You will. Or you are out. Your choice!" his voice was cold and hard, his face dark.

Angie grabbed the briefcase and hurled it away, sending the bills flying. Then she started sobbing heavily.

"No! I wont leave my kids! Never, Sean."

"Alright. Stop crying that was the final test. Here."

Sean handed her the contract. Angie ran at him with bared talons. She scratched his face before he finally caught her hands and pinned her down. She needed almost an hour to calm down. After two hours, they were fucking. By the third hour, Sean was fucking her ass.

She then asked him what he would do about Mark. She didn't actually say it, but he could tell she wouldn't mind if her white husband would just disappear, gone, never to be seen again.

Sean called Mandy and told her to stop sitting on Bridget's pretty face, and go pimping. Angie didn't understand what he meant, but he told her not to worry.

Chapter 8

Mark was surprised when Mandy suddenly walked into his office. The black woman stood before him. She wore a semi transparent white shirt, and with a lace bra holding up her big breasts. A white pair of longs cupped her curvy hips and juicy thighs tightly, and she wore a pair of high heels.

Her dark eyes were fixed on him and he felt mesmerized and dominated.

"Hi Mark, I don't have much time. Listen, we must meet and talk, meet me at my Hotel room tonight at eight. Think you can manage?"

"What's this about?" Mark asked.

"Its serious. Its about Sean and Angie. Both our interests are threatened. That is all I can say for now. Make sure you there. Bye."

Mandy then turned and left. Mark was sick with worry. He lied to Angie that he had to work overtime.

That evening, at eight o'clock Mark turned up at The Pilgrim. Careful not to be seen, he sneaked to Mandy's room. Mandy opened the door dressed in a robe. She gave him a double scotch and drank one herself. She gave him a blunt and smoked one herself. He tried to turn her down but she promised he was gonna need it. For a long while, Mandy sat opposite him and stared at him. When he wanted to say something she waved him to silence. He squirmed and felt uneasy. He thought of leaving, but he didn't think she would allow it.

Little did Mark know that right there and then, his wife was getting fucked up the ass by Sean's big, black dick and tasting her hole eagerly off it.

After the blunts were finished, Mandy stood up and stretched herself languidly.

"Listen Mandy, can you please tell me what this is about. I want to go home or Angie will be worried."

"I have something explosive to tell you. But I am doing you a favor, so I want a favor from you too."

Mandy stood up, towering over Mark. She opened her robe and slowly let it slide off her shoulders. Mark gasped and his jaw dropped to the floor. Mandy was dressed in a tiny, two piece, white thong bikini. It was almost completely transparent, allowing her chocolate brown skin to show through so alluringly. Mandy's big, pendulous, proud, creamy orbs were threatening to burst out of the immensely stretched bar and her thick nipples were peeking out like two small fingers. Her tiny thong was plastered to her shaved, dark mons and wedged up lewdly in the slit of her pussy. She smiled lasciviously at Mark, who was struggling to pick his jaw up from the floor.

"Eh, excuse me Mandy. I think I should leave. I mean, I am very flattered, but I love my wife."

"Don't be silly Mark. I don't wanna fuck you. I need a massage. Just a massage."

"I cant do that. It ain't right. I am married."

"Listen, I can tell you something about your marriage. But I need my massage."

"Mandy, just tell me what's going on. Quit playing with me!" mark said, raising his voice.

Mandy took a sudden step at him and glowered down at him. "You are going to come to the bedroom with me and massage me right now Mark. Alright?"

There was something about her dark eyes and her stern face and commanding voice that made him obey. Even though Mark was a big, strong man and several years older than Mandy, he nodded obediently. Mandy took his hand in a firm grip and led him to her bedroom. She gave him a CD and pointed to a stereo.

"Put it in." Mark went and did it. Bump and grind music filled the room. Mandy told him to turn it up louder.

"Undo my bra for me and set these big ass tits free?" She said in a seductive, silky voice, her dark eyes fixed on his, mesmerizing him. He blushed and made to walk around Mandy. "No, just reach around me..." Mandy said, moving close to him.

Mark found his hands shaking as he eased his arms around Mandy, carefully trying not to touch her.

"What are you scared of? Are you a baby!"

She moved close to him and her big, warm soft breasts touched his muscular chest. He fumbled with shaky fingers until he unclasped her Bra. Her big tits spilled out onto his chest and he gulped, fighting to rip his eyes off them.

"I know its hard to believe but they real. All natural," she said proudly, picking them up and shaking them. Then she turned and walked sensuously to her bed.

Mark's eyes did a shock zoom straight to her alluring, thick, round ass cheeks, that were split so sexily by her white thong, which disappeared in her deep crack.

Take off your shoes and climb on the bed. The oil is over there.

Mark exhaled silently as she laid on her belly, with her legs slightly parted. He felt slightly dizzy.

Mandy smiled up at him and cooed, "Lets get it on, hon."

Mark oiled his shaky hands and slid them onto her silky smooth back. Mandy exhaled at the first touch.

"Mmmm. I like your big, strong hands. I am gonna enjoy this. Rub my back honey," she cooed in a languid, husky voice.

Mark felt his heart beating faster as his hands slid up and down her cocoa brown body. He was mesmerized by the sexy contrast between his pale skin and her dark, cocoa brown shade. Mandy told to oil her whole body, from her neck down to her feet till her body was looking like crispy, grilled chicken.

His eyes kept straying to Mandy's alluring, big, round, silky ass buns that made his mouth water like they were tasty, crispy, freshly baked buns. Then there was this plumb mound between her slightly parted thighs, and he could could make out her thick, long, dark pussy lips under her damp gusset.

As if intent on torturing him, Mandy suddenly cooed seductively

"Do my lower back baby. Lemme just get this thong out of the way, I don't want you to miss a spot."

She reached back with both hands, hooked her thumbs into her thongs and eased it halfway down her thick cheeks, exposing her deep crack. She parted her thighs a shade wider and her puckered, dark hole winked at him. The gusset of her thong remained plastered to the mouth of her pussy, making him suspect she was wet and sticky.

It was the sexiest sight Mark had ever seen. A prominent tent formed in his pants. His cock was running riot. He had never had sex with a black woman. But Mandy aroused him so much, dirty thoughts of ramming his hard dick between her alluring chocolate ass globes kept flooding his mind, making it hard to concentrate.

Mark started sweating, and it wasn't just from he exertion of the massage. The hot black woman was making his hormones run wild. He rubbed and stroked her lower back. Mandy told him to rub the small of her back with his thumbs. As he did, he couldn't help looking into her crack and his dick nearly exploded.

"Oh yes, that's it Mark. That feels so, so damn good." Her sweet, soft moans filled the room and Mark felt horny as a man at a nasty, steamy, hot strip show.

"Take off my thong and do my ass, Mark," batting those seductive eyes at him and shaking her ass, making her cheeks jiggle.

Mark exhaled loudly, he couldn't help it. His hands shook, his throat was parched and his heart was beating like a drum.

"No!" he gasped, fighting his lust and his itching hands. Angie would kill him. And he did not feel right about doing it. It would be wrong, to grab those ass cheeks like basketballs, squeezing and kneading them, pulling them apart, squashing them back together, exciting her pussy indirectly...

"I am afraid I cant do that."

"You are going to do it Mark," she said firmly and he found himself obeying.

"But please this better not get out," he rasped hastily.

His hands shook as he peeled her thongs off and his eyes gazed at her bald pussy. It was dark and silky, and her lips were so big they like flaps, framing a pink-reddish gash, and it was shining with moisture. His mouth watered immensely as he hastily oiled his shaky hands. As he laid them onto her soft, firm cheeks, he was mesmerized

"Sink those fingers in Mark, I ain't fragile!"

Mark did what he had been wanting to do for ages, he sank his fingers into the dark ass globes and kneaded them like dough. Mandy grew louder.

"Ah yes Mark. That's it. Ohhhh!!!" she started rolling her ass round and round in his hands. Mark went mad as he felt her ass muscles clenching and clenching in his palms and his dick nearly burst out of his pants.

Mark started squeezing her cheeks, digging his fingers in, pulling them apart and squashing them together. Mandy was gasping and moaning. She lifted her hips off the bed and she rolled her ass like she was riding a dick. Mark stopped froze.

"Slap my ass daddy! Slap my fucking ass!" Mandy ordered.

"No!" he gasped.

"Do it. Now!"

A wild arousal was gripping him. He smacked her ass and she moaned sharply. He did it again and she pushed her ass back at him, rising to kneel before him, offering him her alluring ass.

The black woman parted her thighs wide and shot to her hands and knees. Mark's eyes were instantly riveted to her slit and her puckered hole, which both were contracting. His mouth watered tremendously as the scent of her arousal hit his nostrils, making him light headed.

"Eat my ass Mark. Eat my black ass."

"No!" he gasped, fighting the animal urge to dive into her ass and gorge himself on it. "I cant do this. Angie... No! I am sorry."

"Fuck Angie. DO it Mark!"

"No. "I think I had better go."

"Listen Mark," Mandy's eyes were suddenly hard and her voice was cold and commanding. "You are mine to do with as I please, white boy. I will scream and say you tried to rape me!"

"What! That's a fucking lie and you know it!" Mark exploded.

"I will rip my clothes, bang my head against the wall, bruise my face and lips, break some things in here. Then I will say you came here saying you want to give me some inside information, and then tried to rape me. Yeah, in fact, I will says you said you always wanted to fuck a nigger whore and make her your slut!"

"No one will believe you!"

"You wanna bet? Sean will beat that ass to an oblivion and Mandy will divorce you and your boss will fire you. Is that what you want, motherfucker!"

"Why are you doing this to me!" Mark wailed.

"Coz I wanna make you my bitch, motherfucker!" Mandy grabbed Mark by his tie and pulled him down, then she slapped him and made his head snap back.

His eyes blazed murderously at her. "Listen to me you little black nigger bitch! Stop this shit right now or else!!!"

"Have it your way!" Mandy took a deep breath and opened her mouth to scream. The color drained out of Mark's eyes and he shook like a leaf in a strong wind.

"No. Please no!" he gasped.

"Then get with it , motherfucker!" Mandy growled and threw a book in his face for good measure. "Now, get naked. Right now."

Mark undressed with shaking hands and his clothes spilled to the floor. Mandy parted her thighs and her hand slid down between her legs. She shamelessly stroked her dripping pussy, gazing at his tanned, muscular body emerge

"Mmmm! Come here."

Mandy rolled onto her back and grabbed his dick. It was soft but her experienced hand had him hardening fast as she made him oil her big tits and massage them. She had him tweak and pull on her nipples and they grew hard as pebbles.

"Now lick the motherfuckers!" she growled and snaked a hand around his neck, yanking him down to her proud mounds. "Lick and suck, boy!"

She stuffed a thick nipple between his lips.

"Yes, suckle on it like a baby on a tit. That's a good boy. Suck boy! Chew and shit! Do it!"

She pulled on his hair making him wince sharply. Mark's eyes blazed and he glared at her with anger. Who the fuck did this black bitch think she was. Mandy sneered at him contemptuously.

"Who the fuck you looking at like that white boy," Mandy spat. Mark's blaze diminished. Mandy stared him down. Then she smacked his cheek hard.

"O k. I will do what you want, but don't hit or insult me, please!" he pleaded.

"Oh yeah!" she sneered contemptuously and slapped him hard across the face again, making him see stars. "I will do what the fuck I want with you. You are my fucking whore!" She slapped him again, and again, showing him who was boss. The big white man whimpered like a little dog..