Hunters and Predators Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whimpered and averted his eyes. He succumbed to the dominant black woman. Mandy made him eat her tits till they were all shiny with his saliva. She was wanking his dick enough to keep him hard but not letting him cumm. He found himself wantonly sucking on her tits and chewing on them. As Mandy moaned, his lust to please her knew no bounds. He ate her tits slavishly.

Mandy moved her ass to the edge of the bed and made him kneel on the floor.

"Eat my pussy." She grabbed him by the hair and yanked Mark into her pussy. His eyes were filled with her silky brown mons and her winking gash. He trembled.

"i don't know how to do it."

"You don't know how to eat pussy. Gees. Fucking jerk. I will teach you. "Open them jaws and take it all in your mouth," she commanded and yanked impatiently on his hair. She plastered her wet, dripping gash onto his lips. The smell of her cunt filled his nostrils like a thick perfume, intoxicating him. He opened his mouth wide to engulf her big, fat, black vagina. Her copious, salty, tasty juices poured into his mouth.

Mandy grunted huskily and grabbed the back of his head in both hands, locking the fingers together. Her powerful arms yanked him deep into her pussy, pressing his nose in her mons. Though he was bigger and stronger than Mandy, Mark felt like a powerless piece of junk. Something about the dominant, rude, aggressive black woman was making him feel like her slave. He wanted to obey her. And please her.

"Now kiss it gently, tenderly and lovingly like you are kissing your wife's mouth. Suck them up boy. Lemme hear you slurping and sucking real loud."

He worked his jaws, chewing on her pussy softly, sending his lips and tongue slid all over the soft, salty folds of her pussy. He couldn't get enough of her tasty juices. He sucked them like a vacuum. Mandy pulled back and told him to latch his lips onto a pussy lip and suck on it, pulling it and stretching it lewdly, then let it snap back. Then she made him burrow his long tongue into her cunt and suck the piss out of her pussy. Mark felt a perverted joy that made moans escape him as he sucked up her slimy pussy lips and slurped and sucked away.

"Yeah, that's it white boy. Lick that black fucking pussy. Slide that tongue all over my cunt. Don't leave any spot untouched. Make me happy, bitch! Do it!"

Mark slid his tongue up and down her gash. He took her thick ass cheeks in his hands and held her tasty pussy up like a platter as he licked and sucked her greedily, drinking up the torrents of juice the excited black woman was producing.

"Ah yes. That's it Mark. Look into my eyes while you stick that tongue deep in me. Tongue fuck my pussy boy!"

Mark was gripped by a wanton, carnal lust. Humiliation and shame washed over him, but he could not stop tonguing her. He lapped away at her pussy like a greedy, starving Labrador.

The black woman was feeling exhilarated. She was loving dominating and humiliating Mark and making him her fuck slut. She smacked and clouted him, then she stroked his head like a good dog as she rolled her hips around his hot tongue, feeling electricity ripping through her pussy. A wild, wanton lust gripped her and she sank her hands into the sides of his head.

"Slide your middle finger up my pussy and eat my clit." she grunted gutturally.

Mark slid his middle finger up in her fuck whole and it was sucked in. "Fuck it in and out and stroke the roof, and suck that fucking clit."

As he complied, Mandy started tortuously grinding her pussy on his mouth. Her face became a fierce grimace and her dark eyes blazed down into his. Suddenly, she gasped sharply and froze, except for her hands that were moving his head, rubbing her clit onto his sucking mouth.

"Ah!!! Fuck! That's it! I'm cumming all over that face, white boy!" her body was ripped with violent jerks and shudders. Mark felt pleased and kept sucking and finger fucking her frenziedly, gasping and groaning into her cunt as the black woman used him for her pleasure. Finally, Mandy fell back onto the table, gasping and cooing. Mark remained kneeling uncertainly, his eyes glued onto her dripping, contracting pussy.

"That was good boy. Now I need my ass licked..." Mandy told him and he gasped. The black woman smiled nastily and as she hooked her hands on the insides of her knees and pulled them into her chest, spreading her pussy and ass.

"Kiss my black ass, white boy. Give it a nice, wet, loving kiss."

Another wave of shame washed over Mark even as his wanton lust intensified. He felt as if he had no more control over himself. Mandy was in charge of him and no one could rescue him, not even his girlfriend. He dutifully dipped his face into her butt crack and kissed her puckered hole.

"Come on, you can do better than that. Press them lips in and give me a bunch of nice, sweet deep, wet loving kisses. Just think its your girlfriend's mouth, man."

Mark did it. He kissed her ass slavishly, again and again. He found his lips opening up and his tongue stroked her hole. He felt so humiliated and yet so content. He would purse his lips to kiss her hole, then he would lick it lingeringly.

"Yes! That's much better. Shove your face between my butt cheeks and lick my crack till I'm all wet and clean."

Mandy grabbed his hair in one hand whilst the other returned to her engorged clit as Mark licked her with increasing vigor. His tongue darted and swabbed all over her brown cheeks greedily, lapping away like a dog as Mandy moaned and writhed. He sucked on her soft, dark flesh and chewed it with wanton lust, groaning. Mandy rolled her hips, making him lick every little part of it. The heat of his tongue in her crack was driving her insane.

"Fuck!!!! Slide your tongue into my asshole. Slide it deep inside." For a second, Mark froze. But his tongue was already nudging her hole, teasing it to open. Then he slid it inside and the acrid taste of her hole hit his buds. He moaned like it was so tasty, feeling goose bumps of exhilaration break out all over his skin.

"Yesssss!!!! Fuck it in and out. And look into my eyes, cunt!" Mandy growled through clenched teeth. Her hand whipped in blur on her clit. She made a sharp intake of breath and held it in, her belly muscles tensing mightily. Her face turned into a fierce grimace. Mark could tell she was about to cum again and his wanton arousal made him tongue fuck her frenziedly, as if he was trying to shove his whole head into her ass.

"Ahhhh!!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!" Mandy bawled as a violent orgasm ripped through her. She frigged her pussy harder and harder as her asshole clenched around Mark's tongue, but he kept on tonguing her. The black woman suddenly squirted into his face several times. Then she finally sank back onto the table, heaving and gasping for breath.

Mark gazed at her like a good slave watching his master sleep. Then he looked at a wall clock and said, "Excuse me Mandy. I should really be going home."

"You're not going anywhere. I love feeling your tongue in my ass. Do it again," Mandy rolled onto her hands and knees. She put her face down and her big, brown ass up. Her hands reached up to sink into her round buns and she pulled them wide apart, leaving her well licked asshole winking at him. She told Mark to slide two digits up in her pussy and finger fuck her as he tongue fucked her black ass again.

Mark was glad the music was loud as Mandy moaned feverishly, pushing her ass back on his tongue and digits. Her lusty hips rolled round and round as she enjoyed a type of massage his wife had no idea that he was giving.

He felt another pang of shame and humiliation, and guilt but his tongue felt so good in her hole and his fingers loved being in her hot, wet, tight hole so much.

"Do it faster now!" Mandy growled huskily and he started working her frenziedly, plastering his lips to her hole and slithering his tongue deep into her rectum. Mandy was frigging her clit feverishly crying aloud. Suddenly, she was jerking and rearing wildly. Mark held on tightly to her hips and kept frigging and sucking her ass as she had her most violent orgasm.

The black woman finally sank back on the bed, sweating profusely and breathing in long, loud moans. Mark realized that his wrist and his jaw were sore. He worked his mouth as he stroked his jaw. Then he brought his fingers to his lips and licked her juices off them

Mandy yanked Mark to her by his cock.

"I bet your balls are full of cum huh. I want you to empty them in my mouth," she smiled nastily. "Its not because I wanna suck your dick, yunno. There used to be this Chinese queen in the old days. She used to keep a bunch of fit, healthy young men like you, and their job was to wank and cumm in cups, so she could drink their sperm. Sperm is nutritious and life giving. She lived to a very old age. If you produce a good amount of cum, I might keep you as my cum cow." She said, grabbing his cock. "Frig my clit. Rub it real nice and fast!"

Now, Mandy was wanking his cock with a hand made slick with massage oil as she rolled his balls. Her soft, wet lips were clamped around his excited, turgid dick head and she was working it with her hot, turgid mouth.

As he rubbed her engorged clit vigorously, she would moan sharply around his cock and her body would jerk violently. Then she started fucking his hand, her body jack knifing as she simultaneously threw her lips at his cock. Her lust and arousal were so infectious and Mark had never felt so horny. His dick had never been that hard and he felt like his balls were bursting with cumm.

The last vestiges of his pride were urging Mark to deny her his cum, but she was working magic on him. And it was such an arousing sight to see his pale cock buried between her dark, thick lips. His hips started rolling of their own accord. Mandy's head bobbed back and forth, a fiery light burning in her eyes. She drooled and dribbled all over his cock, as her tongue caused incensing sensations on his dick.

"Ahhh!!!" he grunted sharply. Melinda grunted back and her eyes locked his and her mouth sucked his dick like a vacuum. Her hand whipped back and forth in blur on his cock. "Ahhhh!" he grunted again.

"Uh huh! Uh huh!" Mandy groaned huskily, smiling around his cock.

Then Mark's balls were ripped by a violent explosion. His cock reared and spurted thick gobs of cumm into her mouth, one after the other. Bright, shattering explosions ripped through his head and his hips jerked violently, but Mandy held on to his cock tenaciously, groaning deeply as she gulped his semen down hungrily, blast after blast. She milked his cock and rolled his balls till she had drained him empty.

She pulled her lips off his cock with a loud plop and smiled sweetly. She then made him lick her lips and taste his own cumm.

Mandy used Mark for several hours. She sat on his face and fucked his mouth, nose and tongue. She humiliated him, smacking his face and head and spitting on him, and hitting him with anything she could grab and Mark let her. He enjoyed being used and debased by the black woman.

Realizing he was really such a big softy, Mandy got a strap on, with a huge black dildo and fucked him up the ass with it. Mark came yet again. When she took him to the bathroom and told him to open his mouth and drink his pee, he did so.

She finally felt disgusted with him and told him to get dressed and get lost.

"Don't call me, I will call you," she told him.

Chapter 9

Things moved very fast. Chad hired a shameless, sleazy, cheesy, white private investigator from about town, who specialized in busting cheating spouses. It was almost ironic that he was a good friend of Mark's. Therefore he knew quite well that Mark was fucking whores on out of town trips. Chad offered him a lot of money and the guy would have sold his soul for less. Since time was of essence, he immediately invited Mark to a week end out of town and they fucked several prostitutes together, something the private eye captured graphically, on Camera. The film could not have been more damning. Mark was filmed sucking and ass-licking three cheap whores. Then they fucked him up the ass with a strap on dildo and made him taste his ass.

Mark was invited to a meeting with Sean. The white husband wondered why two burly men in dark suits and sunglasses, one white, one Chinese, were standing besides Sean. Sean said they were his business associates.

Sean immediately got to the point.

"Listen Mark, this is an uncomfortable situation for me. But, Angie is coming to work for me."

"What!" Mark exploded. "How come I don't know anything about it! No such thing will happen buddy."

"Oh, definitely. And you know what, I want you out of the picture. I want you to divorce Angie. She will keep the kids and the house! She is now my bitch you see, she really loves sucking on my big, black cock. And she says its much bigger and better than yours. If you don't believe me look," Sean tossed Mark some glossy prints. One showed Angie's stretched, drooling lips gaping around a huge black cock. The next showed Angie smiling into the Camera, with Sean's huge, black cock jutting out of her stretched asshole. There were a couple more photos but Mark had seen enough.

The irate husband jumped up and charged blindly at Sean. He wanted to murder the black man instantly. However, the two burly business associates in dark suites caught him and pushed him against the wall. Then they beat the shit out of him and kicked his ass just to give him a taste of what could happen.

"I have something you need to see Mark." Sean then switched on an LCD screen and it was soon filled with images of Mark licking the cheap whores' asses and getting dildo fucked. Mark went pale and red at the same time and started stuttering. The associates remained emotionless but Sean laughed.

"Listen Mark, any judge would grant Angie a generous divorce settlement. I mean, you are endangering her life and that of your kids, with unprotected anal sex with hookers. And anal sex is not even legal in this state. You are history buddy. I could run you out of town with nothing, but I am a nice guy. I will give you 100k. But you gotta earn it. Do you want to? You just have to star in a short little film."

As Sean got his camera, like Spike Lee, Mandy then came in and she bitch slapped Mark and made her lick her boots. He found himself obeying, for he had no spine, that white husband. She made him suck the piss out of her pussy and the shit out of her ass right there and then.

Then he was made to suck Sean's big, black cock. Sean told him he had not washed it, since fucking his wife's holes with it. Indeed it was caked with something and Mark was made to lick it clean and suck Sean's balls and ass till the black man finally came in his mouth and sprayed his face. He was then told to scoop up the cumm and lick it off his fingers like a little whore. Mark did it, moaning with relish.

The two so called business associates were not only thugs and shit kickers, they had been in jail several times and only had one thing to do with submissive cowards. They took their long cocks out and fucked Mark's face and then his ass. They double teamed him and used him like a whore. At first he was told to pretend to love it, but after just a short while, he loved it tremendously. The number one shot of the day showed the white husband moaning with two dicks in his ass, at once. He was shot in the face and left covered in cum.

Mark was shocked as he heard Sean clearly giving instructions for the tape to be copied, edited and shown all over town. All other faces, except Mark's were to be cut out. And there had to be several close ups of his mouth and ass full of dicks and dildo, as well as his tongue in asses, both black and white, male and female. Mark gasped sharply. That meant he had to race against time and leave town fast.

"Sign the divorce papers and I will give you a check for 20 k," Sean said.

"But, you said 100k!" he whimpered.

"I didn't know you were gonna enjoy sucking dick so much, you fag. Now, head out of town. Or my associates here will dismantle your ass. Guys, give him another taste, please"

Mark was bashed again. He whimpered like a dog, took the money.

He did try to linger around town a bit, but in a few hours, the tapes were leaked extensively all over town. Mark was disgraced and became laughing stock. He could not even show his face anywhere. Nobody would even shake his hand, and several groups of people were looking for him, the sheriff wanted to arrest him, the KKK wanted to crucify him and burn him in his front yard. However, to be fair and honest, most of the white guys were being hypocrites, for secretly, they were all wanking to the DVD and identifying fully with Mark's role.

Mark left town that night, never to be seen again. Some say he started a business with the cash, a tuck shop or something, and grew prosperous. However, most believe that he spent it all on cheap hookers and ended as a wino on welfare.

Epilogue

Angie was sad that Mark was gone without a trace. But she was also relieved since she was pregnant and Sean was the father. He asked her how she felt about having a brown baby and she said she was ecstatic.

Sean said he would be taking her and the kids on Holiday. He told her he wanted her by his side and she felt so happy. She said if he took her kids too, she would be his, forever. He said alright, but they would not be his heirs, and as long as they didn't join the KKK it was o k.

When Angie found out that Mandy and Bri were also carrying Sean's seed, she felt jealous. Then she shrugged. She realized that Sean was not like her white ex husband, who did not even have enough dick for one woman. Sean had a big, black cock, and she felt honored to have access to it, but it was obvious she had to share it.

After leaving her kids with a baby sitter, Angie joined Sean, Chad, Mandy and Bri for a final supper before they all flew to New York. She would be joining Sean later.

After a tasty, hearty supper washed down with several bottles of wine they all relaxed in Sean's living room. Chad fired up blunts and gave everyone one as Mandy put on some Al Green and started moving sensuously to the cool vibes. Sean slipped off his t-shirt, revealing his muscular torso and slumped onto a three seater couch and Chad sat down next to him.

Angie sat down next to Bri. Mandy was wearing a short, pleated, blue gray and white school girl skirt and a sleeveless tie top that held up her thick breasts proudly. Her face was lightly made up. She swayed to Al Green as she untied her top and shrugged it off her shoulders, leaving her big breasts free. Then she undid her skirt and shrugged it down her hips. It dropped to the floor. She stood naked before them.

"I am so wet," she moaned seductively and started stroking her cunt before them. Her fingers were soon gleaming with wetness.

Smiling mischievously at the two men who were eying her, she slid onto the couch between them. She laid her head on Sean's lap and her thighs on Chad's. Mandy started stroking Sean's cock and Angie nearly died with jealous.

Chad licked his fingers and they descended to Mandy's pussy as she opened Sean's longs and fished his cock out. As Chad's pale fingers expertly worked her shaved, dark pussy, Mandy lowered her head to Sean's cock and she wrapped her long tongue around his dick head. He groaned as she vacuumed him into her hot mouth.

"Excuse me Sean!" Angie said.

"Oh don't get jealous, Hon," Mandy said and winked at Bri. "Sweet heart, why don't you eat her little pussy and get it all wet."

"No!" Angie gasped, going red. "I think I should go."

"Angie, take off your clothes and spread your thighs for Bri. Do it right now." Sean told her as Mandy sucked his dick, and Angie couldn't believe that she obeyed.

Chad pulled off his longs and t-shirt and slid onto his knees. His handsome face descended to Mandy's cunt and he started licking the black woman tenderly. His long, soft, hot wet tongue caressed her pussy, sliding into her slit and teasing her dark lips. Mandy moaned around Sean's dick as it grew long and hard in her sucking mouth. She cupped his balls and pulled and squeezed on them, making him roll his hips. Sean took her long, dark hair in a tight grip and used it to pump her face up and down his cock. Mandy rolled her hips on Chad's tongue as he feasted on her pussy.