Hunter's New Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good," he whispered as his hands moved to my hips.

"Shut up and fuck me!" I told him.

In one swift movement Paul moved from the bench to the floor, pinning me beneath him. I moaned deeply as he thrust deep into me. We moved together, our thrusts becoming more forceful as we both neared our climaxes. As the pleasure crashed over me I heard my own screams combine with Paul's deep groans. We came together and held the moment for as long as we both could before Paul collapsed on top of me, his breath heaving in my ear.

After what seemed like a long time we both began to stir. Paul raised up on his elbows and looked at me for a moment, "I wasn't expecting that." He said with a small wry smile.

I moved out from under him, "The whipping or the fucking?" I asked as I looked for something to put on.

He chuckled softly, "Both." He grimaced as he got up. "I never really would've figured you for the whipping type." As he spoke he found his trunks and put them on.

"You learn something new everyday," I said.

He studied me for a moment, "So what, you're all hostile now?"

I sighed softly "Paul..."

He smiled, "I know, I know, it was just a thing. We still hate each other." He moved close to me and bent down so that his mouth was right next to my ear. "But next time, maybe I'll be whipping you." He punctuated the sentence with a slap on my ass and left the room.

12