Hunting for Prey

Story Info
Looking for women to share between friends.
3.4k words
3.58
59.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
111 Followers

Joe: "That day we went cruising for a bit. We had a general idea of where to go, but let the road lead us. It was a nice summer day, we had dinner, and drove on in the slowly fading light. Until we came at a small town, with a small roadside bar and motel. It looked a bit shabby but good enough to make that our hunting ground for the night.

Jake parked the car near the motel, we walked to the reception and got ourselves a room for the night. I love those places, just pay cash, no questions asked. The rooms are not that clean usually, in a way that makes it even more down to earth."

Jake: "Exactly, those motels are just perfect. When I parked the car Joe and Brian went to rent the room, leaving Steven and me to grab our bags. Not that we have much, we don't need much, mostly some toiletries. Including a good supply of quality condoms of course. We were there with a mission of course."

Joe: "Sure we were. So we didn't linger, after checking out the place we went to the bar straight away. Jake, our top hunter, went first, the rest of us following a few minutes later. We didn't want to be seen as being together, that would spoil the fun.

The bar had quite some customers. By no means full, yet nicely filled. That would definitely bring plenty of opportunities. It are of course also places where chicks will go to be hunted."

Jake: "Sure, don't get that wrong. It takes two to tango. Without chicks allowing themselves to be picked up there is no such thing as a one night stand. And I happen to be quite good at picking them out and getting them interested, if I may say so."

Joe: "He's good. Smooth talker, good looks, he's got what it takes. That's why we take him."

Jake: "I'm not that good, just lucky. Anyway back to that night, that was a good one. I walked in the bar, and had a good look around. It was lively, many chicks walking there but most seemed to be attached. It was not very promising at the beginning. So I walked to the bar and got myself a beer, sat down and took it in for a while. Looking for someone to put up a chat with.

After maybe ten minutes I saw the door opening, and a girl came in. Now did she turn some heads, she looked stunning. Asian looks, definitely. Round face, almond shaped eyes, long raven black hair loosely tied together at her back. She was petite, short and slim body. Dressed somewhat conservative as in not showing much skin, but what she did show was enough to get the imaginatino going. She was wearing a tight t-shirt and tight jeans, showing off all her curves nicely."

Joe: "Oh yeah she looked hot. I didn't see her at first, but Steven who was facing the door alerted me. She had that whole air about her, a bit of arrogance maybe, strong self confidence, beautiful. I knew that Jake would at least try to hit on her, and would be really happy if he was successful.

We watched her walk to the bar, enjoying the sway of her ass. I couldn't believe my eyes when she walked to the bar and sat down right next to Jake. She was making it easy on him, and then I knew we were in for a hot night."

Jake: "Yes that was great. So hot a chick, and just giving me the opportunity to address her immediately. She beat me to that even.

"Do you mind if I sit down here?" she asked.

"Of course not. Please do sit down."

"Oh thank you, I was afraid I was interrupting anything."

"No you don't, the seat is free. Can I get you a drink?" I offered.

She accepted and asked for some cocktail. I'm not an expert on cocktails, so can't remember what it was.

She introduced herself as Kim, and we chatted a bit. A local girl, living and working in the nearby town. I bought her a few more drinks, and we had a good laugh. She was good to talk to. She was obviously on the hunt, too, as when I mentioned that I was just passing through she actually seemed to get even more interested in me. During our chat she touched me a few times, lightly.

After a while I noticed that in a darker corner there was a corner bench available, and I invited her to move there to sit more comfortable. She readily agreed, we picked up our drinks and walked there. Then I realised how small she really was, well over a head shorter than me, she couldn't have been half my weight.

She let me sit down first, and then moved in herself, sitting down on my lap. I was put off for a second, I didn't expect her to move that brazenly."

Joe: "We saw that happen, we were rather surprised. You should still explain how you managed that."

Jake: "I didn't do anything, it was all her initiative. I was her prey, quite interesting as usually it's the other way around.

She had a great excuse, "You're so tall, and now I don't have to strain my neck looking up all the time."

She really knows what she wants. I felt my dick harden in my pants, but it was hard to move around with her on my lap so it was rather constrained and not too comfortable. After moving a bit it got better. I saw her pretty face close by, she was really beautiful. Sitting on my lap I got an excuse to put my hand around her tiny waist, feeling the curvature of her ass in those tight jeans.

We talked a bit, but I couldn't control myself too much longer and simply pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her. She immediately answered my kiss, grabbed my head and kissed back hard. We kissed for a few minutes, she's a good kisser, and then broke the kiss, both panting lightly. I could see the lust in her black eyes.

"I've got a room in the motel next door," I said.

"Let's go then," she answered. She got off my lap, and got up.

Joe: "From our corner Steven, Brian and I watched them. We toasted already to Jake's success when he got her on his lap, but we were a bit taken by surprise by how fast it went.

We saw them get up and leave the bar together. That was for us the signal to finish up our drinks, play a final round of cards, and some ten minutes later to get up as well and see how the action was shaping up. Of course the three of us had been checking out that chick big time, and we were really interested to see more of her."

Jake: "After getting up we quickly walked out the door and to the motel. I led her too my room, and opened the door, leaving it unlocked when I closed it again. I switched on the lights, and she immediately hugged me, her arms around my neck.

"What you waiting for?" she said, looking up to me. "Aren't you lusting after this body?"

"Oh yes I am," I answered. I ran my hands over her face, her shoulders, down to her waist. "You look beautiful."

I bent down to kiss her again, and in the meantime flipped my fingers under her shirt and started to pull it off. She started to unbutton my shirt, only stopping to allow me to pull her shirt over her head and to toss it aside. I saw her wearing a nice lace bra under it, the colour contrasting nicely with her olive skin.

As she started to undo my belt, I started to open her pants, and pull them down. She was wearing matching panties. She pulled down my pants, taking my underwear with it in the process, leaving me fully naked and her in her underwear. She looked so hot. My hard and wanting cock pointing forward.

She gently pushed me back to the bed, making me lie down on my back, my hard cock pointing up. She looked at me, looked at my cock, and looked happy with what she saw. She grabbed it in her tiny hands, she could barely grab around it. She was so small. She masturbated me a bit, and then tried to take me in her mouth. So hot, such a big dick in such a small mouth, it was unbelievable. She couldn't suck me really, I was just too big.

"You're well prepared," she smiled when I passed her a condom.. She put it on me, then quickly removed her panties and straddled me. She sat down slowly. She was hot, she was wet, she was really really tight. She screamed when she took me in, thrusting her chest forward. I had barely touched her and she was so wet already, this girl was really incredibly horny.

She slowly took me in deeper, she was so tight. I put my hands on her waist, guiding her. When she had me almost all the way in I pushed her down hard, pushing all the way down her pussy. She screamed loud when I did that, I saw her slightly distorted face, as if it hurt her. I held her down for a bit before I slowly started to move her up and down. She was so tiny, so light weight, I felt like I could do anything to her. And that pussy felt just great."

Joe: "You were really moving fast that time."

Jake: "I wasn't, she was!"

Joe: "Still, it was going very fast. After you left we finished our drinks and slowly followed. Outside the room we could hear her screams and moans. We slowly opened the door a little bit, to peek in, and saw her sitting on Jake with her back to the door. Just perfect. She was still wearing her bra even, apparently couldn't wait getting her hot cunt filled."

Jake: "I could see the door opening, and started to move her up and down my shaft. She screamed loud, eyes closed, she looked like she was enjoying it now. She started to take over the movement and was bobbing up and down slowly, and then I moved my hands up to unhook her bra and let it slip off her shoulders, revealing her tiny but cute tits. With big, light brown nipples. They were gorgeous."

Joe: "Sure, she looked gorgeous all around."

Jake: "I saw you guys watching the show. That's always a kicker, as I know that she doesn't know she's being watched, or what's in store for her. "

Joe: laughs, "She'd find out soon enough, anyway."

Jake: "Oh yes, she would.

This girl was really a good fuck. I moved down my hands to her waist, helping her fucking me. She started to scream louder, and was fucking harder. She was obviously closing in to her orgasm, and so was I. I did all I could to hold back but with such a tight cunt there's not much a guy can do.

The door slowly opened more, and I saw Steven walk in, followed by Joe and Brian. The closed and locked the door, then quietly walked behind the orgasmic girl, then Steven grabbed her tits from behind. Suddenly her eyes were wide open and she stiffened. Her pussy clenched around my dick, and she stopped moving. Expecting this I grabbed her waist, and starting fucking her hard. So tight, it took me mere seconds to start shooting my load.

"What the fuck?" she screamed. "Get off of me!"

Still pinned down firmly on my dick I said, "You're so hot, no way a single dick can satisfy you so I brought my friends."

Joe: "This is always the best moment. When they realise they're going to get more than they bargained for. And this chick looked really hot, I watched Steven grab her from behind while she was sitting on Jake. The reaction on her face was just so good."

Jake: "Oh yeah, the surprise, the horror, the anger. For a moment it seemed like she'd slap me. Luckily Steven grabbed her around her arms so she couldn't do much."

Joe: "Brian and I didn't lose any time and got undressed in seconds. Both looking forward to this moment we were pretty hard already. It seemed Jake had cum by then, so he was spent for the time being, and she was all ours. She was so small and light, it was really easy to pull her of Jake's dick and put her down on her back on the bed. I grabbed a condom, put it on, and immediately started fucking her. I was horny too, not going to deny that, and was not going to wait when there's such a hot wet cunt to be fucked."

Jake: "And you say I was moving fast!"

Joe: "Well you did put up quite a show for us. Hard to hold back, I just had to have my dick inside of her. I saw Brian grabbing her hair, and stucking his dick in her face, fucking her mouth. It was wonderful. This bitch was really hot, I could tell, as quite soon she started to cooperate. No idea whether she actually liked it, or that it was just admitting defeat and making the best of it, who cares when it's a good fuck."

Jake: laughs, "Their problem."

Joe: "Exactly.

Then Steven came to me and told me he also wanted some of the action. I pulled out and left her to him. He pulled her up with one hand, put her on her knees, and started pounding her doggy style. The bitch was moaning loudly now Brian's member was out of her mouth. A few minutes later and Steven was replaced by Brian. She didn't fight back or anything, she was rather cooperative even.

I let Brian have her for a while, then I lay down on the bed, and pulled her on top of me, impaling her tight pussy.

Brian may have left her pussy, but not the action. While I held her tiny body down on top of me he squirted some lube on her ass and then started to take her down her back door. She started to protest for real, now. "

Jake: "After cumming myself I sat aside and watched my friends have her way with that hot little girl. In the beginning she indeed protested a bit but that was soon over, she was just such a horny bitch, obviously couldn't get enough of it.

I saw Joe having her on top of him, holding her down, and just knew what was going to happen. Brian always loves ass fucking. And it's not often that he gets such a tight little ass to fuck, so that's what he was going to do. Having Joe inside of her at the same time only added to their pleasure. She stood no chance of doing anything about it. I saw her wiggle and scream and trying to push her way out of it. And then Brian simply started to slowly slide his dick in her rectum. Her eyes wide open, face distorted, she looked like she actually was in pain now."

Joe: "She only got tighter when Brian entered her ass. Clamping down on me, I could feel him entering. Wonderful."

Jake: "Soon enough Brian and Joe started to fuck her together, trying to find a rhythm. Brian added some more lube in the process, she was apparently really tight back there, then he started to slide in and out easier. I could tell both guys were enjoying themselves very much, they were moving faster and faster, it couldn't last much longer."

Joe: "Indeed we didn't last long. Man this chick was tight. What a body, a really good fuck. Feeling Brian in her back door only made it better. I could tell she hurt a lot, well that's the price to pay for being such a hot slut. Brain and I were just enjoying her, seriously.

I was the first to shoot my load, Brian didn't last much longer. It was really good, I came so hard, one of the best orgasms ever. I love such a tight pussy, and the sight of that lightly tinted slim and perfectly shaped body, it was just like in heaven.

Shortly after we came Brian pulled out, after which I pushed her off of me. She was now lying on her back in between us, all three of us panting from the hard work. She looked relieved now we were out, but apparently forgot about Steven. She got only a few seconds rest before she was pulled down to the edge of the bed and Steven entered her. He fucked her really hard and fast, so fast I was expecting the smell of burning rubber."

Jake: "No burning rubber, she was too wet for that I'm sure. She screamed so loud when Steven entered her, it was incredible. Her body thrashing around, seemingly reaching another orgasm on his pounding.

Looking at her lithe body moving like that I couldn't help but getting hard again. I slowly started to stroke my dick, wanting to stay hard, looking for a second round with this hot creature. She was just made for sex. Sex, and nothing but. Beautiful and horny. I was stroking a bit faster, knowing I had cum already so wouldn't cum too fast. Some more stimulation felt good. The show was just wonderful.

By the time I noticed Steven was reaching his climax I reached over for a fresh condom and as soon as he pulled out, I went for my encore. The look on her face as I entered her was so good. A combination of anger and lust, anger that I tricked her into being subjected to a gang bang, combined with the pure lust only a true sex animal can have. I wondered what she would say to me if I were to meet her again a week later. Would she come back for more?"

Joe: "Actually not sure what to bet for but I think she would."

Jake: "I'd have no problems for another night with that one, trust me. It's just usually not going to happen. So always have to make the most of it when you have them in your hands.

So not caring much about what she thought about me I continued to pound her pussy. She screamed more, clinching her pussy around me, apparently having another orgasm. She looked like she was fighting it with all her might, not wanting to cum, not wanting to be wet, not wanting to be the sex animals she was. Maybe she was enjoying it, I don't care, I was enjoying her and my friends enjoyed her and that was all that I cared about.

My second orgasm followed soon. Her pussy just felt so good, I couldn't control myself long and just shot my load in her. I slowly pulled out, she just remained lying on the bed. I noticed my friends had got dressed already, and started to collect my own clothes and got dressed, too.

While dressing, I said, "Kim, you're great. That was a great night, thank you very much. We'll be on our way now. The room has been paid for already, you may stay here until tomorrow morning if you like. Thanks again, and goodbye."

Leaving the room I heard her starting to sob a bit. Reality of what had happened to her obviously started to sink in. Oh well, that's her problem, we had our fun."

Joe: "We walked back to the car, high-fiving each other. This was definitely one of the best nights we ever had. We congratulated Jake on his excellent insight in women and his mastery of seduction. Jake countered that this night he was not so sure who seduced who, no matter what, this bitch was hot.

We got back in the car and drove off into the night, looking for another motel where we could check in and actually get some sleep."

Jake: "And sleep it was indeed, that time. Good stuff."

Joe: "Absolutely. Good stuff."

i_would
i_would
111 Followers