All Comments on 'Hunting the Hunter Ch. 03'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LadyFalconLadyFalconalmost 15 years ago
Whooo Hooooo! I thought you had left us hanging!

I love this story and was so very glad to see a chapter. Then I got to the end of the first page and saw it had 7 pages and I just started grinning and readjusted myself in my recliner and kicked up the footrest; sat back and enjoyed...immensley! I don't mind waiting so much when I see that long of a post. lol But, I can't imagine how difficult it was to write that much. Anyway, thank you very, very much and post again soon - please.

TC, LF

kaat85kaat85almost 15 years ago
More please!

I am loving this story! Please continue...ASAP!!!!!

kattoy120vkattoy120valmost 13 years ago
Thank You

So far I have truly enjoyed this story...

The character development, the revelation of history and background. As well, as the very absorbing (even if it felt as though I shouldn't have) Multiple form sex... You can't always choose the chemistry. Only roll in it until you are sweaty and satiated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Very ,very ,very good story,one of a kind .

Keep up the very very good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh no!

i stumbled on this story and now i am reading the entire series instead of writing my essay for class.

you write phenomenally!

MallyseMallyseabout 12 years ago
Inanna

I like this character so much! I just love a strong female heroine and she's witty and sexy too! Her self-confidence doesn't come off arrogant. Again, very well written... kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!

Loving the story, reall well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Get yourself an editor

Your a realy good storyteller, but you're many mistakes are to distracting.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 7 years ago
Ironic Illustration ...

Of the annoyance of typos and the misuse of homonyms, dear Anony, and I agree completely however I beg to differ with you about your suggestion. An editor isn't needed here precisely because Enithermon is such a good writer. A beta reader or proofreader would catch those little boo-boos, such as using 'where' instead of 'were'.

Editors, at least the good ones, focus more on plot and pacing. That is precisely where Enithermon does NOT need assistance. I'm loving this, especially all the snarky thoughts running through Ina's head. "Tell me I didn't just say that out loud!" Priceless! I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous