All Comments on 'Hurry Home'

by KCJones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn hot

Loved the story. Only wish it was happening at my house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot hot hot!!!

what a brilliant and well paced story, excellent to read, believable and inspiring. made me harder the further i read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wrong story

This story is posted in the wrong section. Sex between husband and wives must not fit in "Loving Wives"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

Wrong section? Sounds like a loving wife to me! I've actually had this happen to me just a few months ago, and it's almost identical. It was incredible. My wife surprises me every now and then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hubby & I loved it ;-O

great story..hubby & I love this type of fun..& BTW to the FOOL taht said it was "posted in the wrong place" That is a LOVING wife you FOOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the commentator below.

I am sure you did both get off on the story. But a wife taking a husband up the arse? and he LOVED it! Doesn't that sound a little GAY? That is where this story should be. So you as a couple go fuck each others shit holes if you want to. I will pass however, I don't do ANAL even for my LOVING wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

You lucky bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck me right now

man i also want to get fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FETISH CRAP

UNO ESTRELLA (wrong section)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Similar To Another Story I Read

In the other story, the wife, wearing a strap-on, led her husband to the bedroom and got him to lie facedown on the bed, where she tied him down spreadeagled on the bed. Then she greased him up in preparation. Then she signaled an unwelcome participant into the room, one of her husband's most hated, competitive coworkers. The coworker spent all of the long holiday weekend brutally sodomizing, filming and demeaning the husband; in addition to claiming his wife...all in the name of sexual fantasy for the wife. She could not understand his unwavering demand for a divorce the moment he returned from the ER on Tuesday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Very Loving Wife

When a wife fulfills a husband’s fantasy that is loving at its best. Sounds like something many husbands would enjoy but hesitate to suggest for fear of the wife’s rejection. This was in the correct category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous