Husband Arranges Another Threesome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though this load was not as heavy as the first three, for an almost 60 year old man, he sure surprised me, as did Logan, at the number of times these two men could get their cocks hard and cum!

Josh finally caught his breath and let his cock slide out of my hole. A few drops of spunk dribbled out though nothing like the earlier loads.

He helped me to stand up and escorted me over to the bail of hay to sit and regain my strength.

Laughing, Josh said “Whew! You have fucked me to death today!” “And I think you’ve pretty much fucked the shit out of Logan as well!”

Speaking of Logan, both he and Jim weren’t around when Josh had finished giving my pussy that one last fuck!

“Were are those guys?” I asked while searching the barn area.

“Probably inside resting and drinking a beer,” Josh suggested. “You have literally fucked us all to the point of exhaustion!” Josh teased.

We rested a few more minutes before collecting ourselves and went into the house. Sure enough, Logan had dressed and he and Jim were talking and enjoying a beer.

“Oh there you are,” I said looking at Jim. “Josh said you two would be in here having a beer.” “I think I could use one myself.”

Logan went into the kitchen and came back with my beer. It was cold and tasted great.

Looking at Jim I said, “Sweetie, you’ll have to climb back up into the loft to get my dress and bra which I left up there.”

“Already got it,” he replied. “As soon as you dress and finish your beer we better start for home,” he added.

A few minutes later we said our goodbyes. Josh and Logan kept complimenting me and telling us what a great time they had and hoped they would see us again. Each of them gave me a goodbye kiss before pulling down the drive.

When we were back on the Interstate, I slid over beside Jim and gave him a peck on the cheek. “I’m curious,” I said. “What happened to you there at the last when Josh was fucking me?”

He just smiled and admitted, “Well, I enjoyed every second of the show you put on with those two guys!” “I enjoyed it so much that I couldn’t wait and just had to get my cock into that hot pussy of yours!”

“Yea,” I giggled. “That was a first for you.” “I knew you must have been horny out of your mind!” Jim laughed.

“But, getting to the point,” Jim continued, “You were enjoying it so much that I suggested to Logan that we let you enjoy that last fuck in private.” “”And you must have enjoyed it because we heard you in the house!”

“By the way,” he went on, “I assured Logan that he could fuck you as much as he wanted but he was so fucked out, he couldn’t get it up any more.”

I laughed and kissed him on the cheek again. “One more question,” I said. “Did you have any idea that Josh had such a huge cock?”

Jim smiled and reaching into his pocket pulled out a photo handing it to me. “So, you knew all the time!” I acted mad but he knew I wasn’t.

The photo showed Josh reclining on a bed, naked from the waist down with one hand gripping his huge hard-on.

“Well, how did that thing feel inside of you?” Jim quizzed.

“UUMM!” I teased. “Like nothing I had ever felt before,” I added. “But, the sight of those horses breeding had me super hot and horny and I was dripping wet from the start.”

“Think about it sweetie,” I continued, “I had at least eight loads of cum shot up my horny pussy this afternoon, not to mention one down my throat!” I grabbed Jim’s hand and pushed it down between my legs. “Stick a finger in there and feel how sloshy and sticky it is,” I ordered.

I felt his fingers dip inside the lips of my cunt and pull them out coated with cum. “See what I mean?” I quipped.

“I don’t think I could take something like that all the time, but thanks for the opportunity.” I reassured Jim that I loved him and that he was my husband and lover.

With that, I cuddled up to him to get some rest knowing that I would probably get another good fucking when we got home!

12