Husband Seduced by Latina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Netoru
Netoru
244 Followers

I was putty in her hands.

Tom: Oh honey, I didn't mean to upset you. Ok, I'll do this just once. Will that make you feel better.

Lovette: Yes honey, just once is fine.

I slid behind her and stroked along her waistline and hips. I knew I would never get sick of this body. She turned her head behind her and we kissed passionately. I haven't talked about her lips. They are as full and round as her body. When we kiss, I feel like I just melt in her mouth.

Lovette: I need you baby. You know I love you.

Tom: And you know I love you.

After a lot of kissing and stroking she got on all fours with her ass facing the door, she then sucked my dick. As she did online, she always let saliva dribble all over the place. She reached behind and put her hand behind her. She pulled her now wet fingers back and put them in my mouth. Even her pussy juice is sweet I thought.

Lovette: Imagine if your wife came in right now. She would see my big ass facing her and in her own thong.

Tom: Fuck, don't say that. I'd be fuct.

Lovette: No, you would be free.

She's got a point, I thought to myself. At different times of my life I have tried to leave my wife, but she was so upset that I felt bad for her. Something like this would seal the deal. But no, I put the thought out of my head.

Time for my favorite time with Lovette, 69. I wanted that pussy juice all over my face. Fuck yes, what could be better. She turned around and started to ride me. She always rode me like she owned me. Staring right in my face.

Lovette: Ahhh! Yeah, oh baby. Give me that big dick! Oh yeah!

Tom: Sweetie the windows are open, keep it down. Or we could close them?

Lovette: No! Let people hear. You are mine.

Holy fuck what had I signed up for here? I fucked her in all positions banging her in doggy to finish. The sound of the electric garage started. Oh shit my wife's back I thought.

Tom: Quick baby pack up. She's home.

Lovette: Ok honey! Thank you for this!

Tom: No problem but hurry.

Lovette: Ok ok Hahha. The room probably smells like pussy you know.

Tom: Fuck, really? Shit!

Lovette: Look, when she comes in the door be romantic and invite her out for coffee as a surprise. I'll air the place out and make sure none of my hair is anywhere.

Tom: Right, good idea. Ok, but get back to your room anyway just in case she comes up.

Lovette: Of course, I'm not stupid!

So that was the last time we fucked in my wife's bed right? Wrong! As you would have guessed, that became our favourite humping spot. Our new love nest. She loved wearing my wife's laungerie, even putting on her wedding thigh band.

We continued on like this with some pretty close calls. Each time pushing the boundaries. After one passionate love making session we got to talking.

Tom: Fuck your good.

Lovette: I know. Listen honey....

Oh fuck, here we go.... Wonder what this could be about...

Tom: Go on.

Lovette: You know I love our sex, but I feel like I am controlling this. I'm not always sure if you want this.

Tom: Of course I do!

Lovette: Well I feel like I'm forcing you. It's been my ideas to try different things. You don't want to go along at first but then you do and like it. Tell me what you want. Maybe I'll like it too. I just need to know that we are in this together.

In fact, a nasty thought had crept into my mind, but I was afraid of what she might say. It was an idea planted in me by the girl I had had the brief affair with years and years ago and of whom broke my heart. I wanted to fuck Lovette next to my wife while she slept. Ok, I thought. Well it's time to surprise Lovette.

Tom: I think I get you baby. I do have something in mind that I want to try.

Lovette: What is it?!

Tom: No, no, it's now my turn to surprise you,

Lovette: It's going to be fucking boring I can tell!

Tom: Well you can decide that yourself.

Lovette: Hmmm, ok.

Before I could put my plan into action, Lovette kept being Lovette and pushing the boundaries. One time we fucked in the tv room on the sofa next to the open kitchen where my wife was cooking. They were talking with each other while this was happening.

Another time she texted me to see if my wife was asleep next to me in bed. Then she opened the door and did a strip tease in the entrance. Then beckoned me with her finger. I walked to the door way and kissed her. We made out passionately while walking back to her room leaving a trail of clothes as we left. Half way to her room we were both butt naked. We walked into her room and I started to close the door.

Lovette: No honey leave the door open. She had a few drinks she won't hear.

Tom: Wow, if she does wake up, all she has to do is follow the trail of clothes you know?

Lovette: She won't. Now fuck me!

Tom: Ok but don't scream so loud tonight.

Lovette: Ok!

Tom: Ah shit where's the condom.

Lovette: We don't need one honey.

Tom: Eh?

Lovette: I'm near my period I won't get pregnant.

Tom: You sure.

Lovette: Yes.

She said this before I could object slipping it in deep, she screamed out loud. Fucking bitch always says one thing and does another I thought. Her raw pussy felt so good I couldn't pull out. I came right up her. Oh well it's safe after all.

Lovette: Oh, you came up me.

Tom: Yeah, you said it was safe...

Lovette: Well yeah but I thought you would pull out.

Tom: What?! You saying I could have got you pregnant.

Lovette:It's ok if you did, I like you.

Tom: Look baby I have my own kids. I don't wanna ruin that.

Lovette: I can bring it up on my own. I just want a baby with a nice man.

I freaked out.

Tom: No baby you can't do that. A baby is a part of me too. I couldn't have part of me somewhere and not know it's ok.

Lovette: You are so sweet. I respect that. But maybe I wouldn't tell you so then you wouldn't have to worry.

Tom: That doesn't make a difference! The fact would be the same. I can't let you do that.

Lovette: I understand honey....ok.

I was really shook up by this and freaked out. I went back up stairs grabbing my clothes as I went. My wife's eyes slowly opened.

Wife: Where did you go?

Oh shit she was awake!!

Tom: Down for a drink.

Wife:You were gone for a while.

Tom: Yeah couldn't sleep so watched some TV.

Wife: Yeah I heard some sex noises. Naughty boy. Watching porn were you?

Shit!! It looks like she genuinely thinks I was watching porn though.

Tom: Well it wasn't porn just a long sex scene in a movie.

Wife: Oh ok. Hey listen honey. Lovette has been here a long time now and I think it's time she moved out and found her way on her own.

Tom: Oh, ummm, well it's hard to find a place right now.

Wife: But people do, don't they.

Tom: How about the board money we get from her? It sure helps.

Wife: Well to be honest if we wanted a boarder, we could be getting a lot more money than we get off her. Plus she has been acting a little strange around me lately. Can't explain what it is.

Tom: Hmmm, ok... Well let's talk about this tomorrow. I'm beat.

Wife: Oh ok. You know, we haven't done it in a while. Everything ok?

Yes bitch a month and a half is a long time. Glad you finally noticed. Thank god I've got someone now who does.

Tom: Yeah I guess we haven't. Guess I've just been busy. We can do that tomorrow too.

....not looking forward to that.....

Wife: Ok!

Now for my grand move to put Lovette to shame. She wanted me to push the envelop, let's see how she deals with this?! Got the sleeping pill subscription from the doctor and tried it on myself. I was out cold for the night. Come dinner time, I turned the pill into a powder and put it in my wife's wine.

Tom: Wine honey?

Wife: Of course!

Tom: Let's watch some tv in our room? We could even get a little naughty.

Wife: Sounds good!

Several hours pass and she is out cold. I shake her hard to check. I yell her name.... Nothing....

Time to go downstairs.

Lovette: Tom baby! Let's fuck on the sofa.

Tom: Sounds nice honey, but tonight's the night.

Lovete: What night?

Tom: The night I show you that I want this too. That I show you that you don't drive everything.

Lovette: Oh that. Hmmm why do I get the feeling I'm not going to be impressed.

Tom: Well if you aren't I owe you $100, how about that?

Lovette: Your on!

Tom: Ok follow me.

I lead her up to my bedroom.

Lovette: What the fuck are you doing? She whispered.

Tom: Just come in.

I didn't tell her that I gave my wife sleeping pills in order to really give her a thrill.

Lovette: What do you want to do?

Tom: I want to fuck you on this bed.

Lovette: Are you fucking crazy?

Tom: Yeah, but I still wanna fuck you on this bed.

Lovette: She'll wake up!

Tom: Well she's pretty tired and had a couple of wines. Plus I don't care if she wakes up.

Lovette: Oh honey!! Do you know how much I've dreamed about this.

Whoa nelly! Wasn't expecting that from her.

Lovette: Yes I'll do it. And you don't owe me any money, this is beyond my expectations! You win.

She got under the covers and we started making out. We went threw all the foreplay. I was not expecting Lovette to embrace this so much. She was supposed to be shocked.

She turned towards my wife.

Lovette:Look at your mans big cock in my mouth bitch she whispered. He's mine. He needs a real women. I can give him everything.

Tom: Oh shit that's hot baby!

Soon we were fucking. She kept it down to a whisper not knowing that my wife couldn't wake up. Lovette stopped riding me. Then pulled my wife to the center of the bed.

Lovette: Let's fuck on top of her.

We were half fucking on her with Lovelette determined to have our merged parts as close to my wife's face as possible.

Lovette: Look at my big ass bitch.

Tom: Oh yeah!! Lovelette I love you so much.

Lovette: I love you too baby! This is the best surprise ever!

We both seemed to have the same idea while fucking over my wife in doggy. My dick and her pussy started slowly edging to my wife's face. Then we lowered it on my wife's face. Her pussy and my cock rubbing on my wife's sleeping face while we fuct. It was the ultimate rush!

Tom: Moan louder baby!

Lovette: Ahh!!

Tom: moan like you do when she is not home!

Lovette: Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhh!!!!

Tom: Good girl!!

Lovette: Oh baby!

Tom: I'm going to cum.

Lovette: Cum in me baby. You've already proved you are completely mine. Do it!

While Lovette's suggestion about getting pregnant shocked me before, it had started to grow on me. I felt this raw urge to get her pregnant. And her body sure seemed to be built for it. I gave into that feeling and embraced it.

Tom: You want my baby?!

Lovette:Yeeesss!!

Tom: I need to see your face when I do this honey. Let's get in missionary!

Lovette: Ok!

We got off my wife and I lay her down alongside her. Her legs were wide open with a surprised wide eyed stare at me.

Tom: You want my fucking baby?

The shocked look continued as I kept banging her, shaking the whole bed. She nodded her head profusely. Then she stared to cry.

Lovette: Yes Tom! That's what I want.. I love you!!

Tom: You promise to take good care of it.

Lovette: I'll treasure it like I treasure you!

My voice lowered as the seriousness in my voice increased.

Tom: Then look right into my eyes baby. I'm about to give you something that is special to me. Something that I don't give halfheartedly or lightly. I give it to you because I love you.

With all the shaking of the bed and while I'm talking to and pounding Lovette, my wife falls off the bed. However, we were oblivious to it.

Lovette began to sob.

Lovette: Oh Tom! Oh Tom! Yes I understand and I accept! I want this too. Give me your seed. Give me your baby!!

Tom: You've made me a happy man! I'm cumming!!

Lovette:Oh!! Ahhhhhhh!!

I came deep in her womb. Every last drop and kept my dick in her to make sure.

We embraced, slept a little then she went back to her bed.

I wiped my wife's face and cleaned up a bit. I've really fucking done it now. There's no turning back. Whatever happens, whether I get caught or not, Lovette is probably carrying my baby.

The next day my wife felt a little strange. Months passed and she started to finally notice the connection between Lovette and I. We always looked at each other fondly and lovingly. However, she couldn't be sure.

My wife sat me down.

Wife: Listen it's time for her to go.

Tom: Oh...ok.

Wife: Everything ok? You two have kind of been acting weird lately.

Tom: Oh, ummm. Ok...no everything is normal.

Wife: Look I think it's obvious Lovette has got a boyfriend. And I think she's pregnant. I've noticed a bulge in her tummy and she seems to be stroking it strangely. I don't think we can have her here while she goes through this. I think she should move in with whoever did this.

Tom: Oh ok. Yeah, I guess so. Well let's give her a week to find a new place.

Wife: A week maximum, I'd say.

Tom: Sure sure! Ok.

Wife: When will we tell her? Tomorrow?

Tom: Yep, sure.

Tom didn't know what to do at this point. She was pregnant with his child. Something had to give. He decided to warn her about the talk that was going to come from him and his wife. When she learned, she just knodded her head knowingly and smiled.

Lovette: Our love is too big to hide darling and she can sense something.

Tom: I don't know what to do. I feel torn.

Lovette: Look, do you love me more than her?

Tom: You know I do.

Lovette: Then don't worry, love always prevails.

Tom: I wish I could believe that honey.

Lovette: Just trust me, everything will be fine.

I wasn't sure how she could stay so positive. She was pregnant with another women's husband and about to be kicked out of home.

The next day, I was back home ready for a nice long fuck session with my Latina hottie. I knew my wife wouldn't be home for a while. Where is she? Oh ok, this game again, huh? Yep some clothes on the stairs leading to our favourite love nest (our marital bed). Wow this time she really has gone all out! Rose petals leading the way with the stripped off clothes. Awesome! He eagerly climbed the stairs and entered the room. There she lay again on my wife's bed in my wife's thong, and marriage thigh band. Both clothing items were stretched out tight on her thick frame as she bought a whole new life to them.

Tom: You, my dear, spoil me!

Lovette: You deserve to be spoiled honey come here. Baby today I wanna try something different.

Tom: I'm game, what?

Lovette: I want you to really feel me. Not see me, not hear me but feel me. I want your body to know that it wants me more than your skinny wife.

Tom: Trust me, it knows, but go ahead.

Lovette: That's my man. Hear are some headphones I want you to listen to relaxing music. Here is a blindfold.

Tom: Wow kinky alright.

Lovette: Let's begin. I'm going to stop and start often baby.

Tom: Ok, weird!

None the less I did what I was told. This sort of thing wasn't really me but she went to the trouble so I thought I'd let her try it. While she caressed me and sucked me off, he was oblivious to the fact she had texted his wife.

"Hurry home, need to talk".

After lots of kissing and foreplay, Lovette straddled him. He could feel his knob enter her tight wet pussy. She rode slow and deliberately. With the music playing in his ear, Tom didn't hear the garage door open. Tom's wife saw the trail leading to the bedroom and followed it. You see, Lovelette didn't know about Tom setting up the sleeping pill many nights before. She was in fact quite happy to get caught and make him hers by waking her up, but the bitch never did. Today she had decided to finish the job. She had also set up the computer to record them fucking. The bedroom door flung open. Toms wife got a full view of Lovelette 's freakish meaty ass shaking on Toms dick wearing his wife's own gstring. His hands all over her body. She looked over her shoulder back at Tom's wife who stood there in shocked silence. Her shopping bags dropping from her hands. Lovelette bit her bottom lip and stared at his wife with a nasty half smile.

Lovette: Oh, do you mind? I think you can see that Tom and I are a little busy now.

Tom: Oh Lovette your pussy is so much tighter than my wife's! Give me that big ass.

Tom still had no idea his wife was in the room.

Lovette: Your just going to stand there and watch huh? Where I come from that's kind of perverted.

Wife: You fucking whore!! How dare you?

Lovette: How dare I fuck him? How dare you put him through a long boring marriage and ignore his needs. How dare you not fuck him. If you were doing your job right this wouldn't be happening. Hmmmm well maybe it would... We both know I'm hotter. He's an ass man, and last I checked you barely have one.

Tom's wife was in shock. She slid down the wall to the floor. Lovelette climbed off. And stood facing his wife wearing his wife's thong.

Lovette: Like, my new thong. Looks much better on me doesn't it? It's mine now, like a lot of things. Your husbands cock included. Oh and just in case you think it's just lust, you should know I've got his heart too.

Wife: You fucking whore!!

Lovette: Don't you fucking call me a whore. I'm only interested in one man......Look, we both want what's best for Tom. And what's best for him is me. You'll never satisfy him like I can.

Wife: Why?!!

Lovette: Cause he deserves better and I am better. Just look at me.

Lovette went back to riding him. Tom's wife was stunned. It was her idea to let this home wrecker in the house. She thought they were friends. She had been kind to her. And here was this women with a big ass in her bedroom, wearing her gstring, riding her husband and he looked like he was enjoying every moment of it. Then it dawned on her. The baby must be his. She thought this must be a bad dream. This is totally sick, she thought to herself.

Lovette: Yes, bitch... Glad you get it. The baby is his. It's ours, and we will be having a lot more. I want a big happy family.

Tom oblivious to his wife being in the room started talking.

Tom: Oh Lovette! Nobody does it like you. My wife doesn't even come close!

Tom's wife sobbed.

Wife: How could you both do this to me?

Lovette: I know it's cruel, but I'm doing it for Tom. He is too kind to leave you even though he loves me. I am making the decision for him. It's something he wants to do but can't. You can see what he wants

Wife: This is sick!! There were other ways you could have done this!

Lovette: You never would have let him go. You needed to see our love to make it final. Listen, you sit there quietly out of sight. I'm going to take the headphones and blindfolds off. Try not to make any noise otherwise you won't get to hear what he says.

Wife: Fuck you!

Lovette removed the blindfold and headphones. Tom could now see and hear. During this she kept riding him slowly.

Lovette: Was that sexy baby?

Tom: Well, ummm, not really my thing baby. I need to see and hear you.

Lovette: Oh ok, well no problem. Hey tell me what I like to hear! Who is a better lover?

Tom: Hahaha you are a better lover. My boring wife doesn't even come close.

Lovette: What about my body.

Tom: You kidding?! She doesn't even have an ass. And you have the best ass in the fucking world. And those nice big tits. Our baby is not going to go hungry! Hahaha.

Lovette: Oh baby! And who do you love more?

Tom: You baby, only you.

Lovette: Why do you like my sex more? Why do you need me?

Tom: You know why! Your pussy is tight, your body, your face. But most of all I like your dirty mind! I love how you love to fuck in my wife's bed and wear her clothes and show your superior body. I love how you scream and moan so loud the neighbours can hear. I love how you show off your big ass right in front of my wife.

Netoru
Netoru
244 Followers