Husband Seduced by Latina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Netoru
Netoru
243 Followers

Lovette: Thank you baby! A women likes to hear these things to feel good about herself. Now come to mama!

Tom flipped her over and started fucking her missionary.

Tom: Give me that wet pussy!

Lovette: Wetter than your wife's right?

Tom: Oh yeah!

Lovette: Just like in our sex chat fantasy, I wish your wife could catch us fucking.

Tom: Oh baby that is so hot. You know I would keep fucking you right?

Lovette: And I would keep fucking you, that bitch can see our love. I want to ride you again honey.

With that they rolled over again fucking like machines.

Tom: Oh baby!

Lovette: Baby I gotta tell you something. There was more to my surprise than I let on.

Tom: Oh really?

Lovette: Baby I need you to know that I did this for us!

Tom started to worry. What was going on?

Lovette: Your wife is here baby. She has been watching us. I'm sorry but I had to do something about this once and for all.

Tom went pale.

Lovette: Get up bitch!

Just then Toms wife got up. All the hurt and anger apparent on her twitching face.

Wife: How could you Tom?!

Tom: Holy shit!

Tom tried to get his lover off him. But she held his arms and looked at him.

Lovette: No, Tom! Your mine now. Just look at me! Think about me.

Just then, Toms wife grabbed the PC keyboard and ran towards them in a fit of rage.

Wife: I'll kill the bitch!!

Tom quickly threw his lover to one side and defended the oncoming attack. He then threw his wife hard against the wall. She slumped down sobbing.

Tom: Hey! Don't you know she is pregnant. Don't harm her.

Tom's protective instincts set in.

Lovette: Hahaha come back to bed baby. Fuck me. Show me your love. Prove to me that you're mine now.....Baby I think she scratched me. Take care of me...

Tom felt bad for his wife, but was powerless against Lovettes charms. He knew this was wrong but he had to have his lover. This was one of those crisis times where you evaluate things and think at a million mikes per minute. His wife would never forgive him for this. Even if he played the 'I was seduced' card and she stayed with him, things were going to be rocky. Also I would lose respect from Lovette for trying to worm out if this. He made his mind up. It was going to either be a tough hard road ahead or one filled with love and excitement. He turned to Lovette.

Tom: Are you ok honey?

Lovette: Yes baby, I think so. Hold me.

They embraced, then while in his arms she twisted her body around so that her ass was against his cock. She rubbed against it making it hard.

Lovette: Fuck me baby....cum in me.

Tom couldn't resist. He positioned his cock and thrust. She roared a huge moan.

Tom: Oh Lovette!

Lovette: Oh Tom! We are finally fucking in front of your wife baby, no more hiding.

Tom: Oh baby.

Lovette: Do I still need to move out?

Tom: No, this is your bed now. SHE will need to move out now.

Lovette: Really baby?!

Tom: Yes!

Lovette: You hear that bitch you need to go. Tom and I have some babies to make!

She got into Toms favourite position, doggy.

Lovette: Fuck me like a doggy baby.

Tom: Oh yeah.

Tom fucked that big soft ass hard. She was a freak. But his freak. He didn't care about his sobbing wife.

Lovette: Look at her baby, look at your wife while you fuck me.

They both smiled in the direction of his wife while they fucked each other's brains out.

Lovette: I think I've had my fun. She can go.

Tom: Hear that bitch?! She's wants you out of the room now. So why don't you just fuck off. You can see we are a little busy here.

They both laughed.

Toms wife left the room defeated.

Lovette: Oh baby! You did it! You proved it to me!

Tom felt freedom for the first time in a long time. And a sense of relief. He knew his wife was going to drive off.

Tom: Ok baby, as my wife leaves the house I want her to hear your moans. I want the whole fucking neighborhood to hear you!

Lovette: Oh baby! Of course. Every night I will do this for you. Ahhh!! Ahhh!! Fuck my pussy!!! Yeah!! More!!

Tom came deep inside her womb which already had his baby in it.

Meanwhile outside, the neighbours looked startled as they heard the profanity and sex moans loud and clear from the window while Toms wife pulled out of the driveway and sped off. They looked disgusted. They would need to get used it though because Tom and his new women fucked all over the house, in the yard and at all times of the day.

There favourite time though, was to fuck in Tom's wife's bed while watching the video of the time his wife caught them at it.

Many of Toms friends and even his own parents disowned him for what he had done. The news spread and Tom was naturally painted as the villain in all this. But he didn't care anymore. He had what he wanted. Him and his lover went on to have several more gorgeous babies who they both cared for. Lovette still prioritized sex with Tom though, and kept things interesting. They promised each other they would never fuck other people, but the exhibitionist in Lovette liked other people to see her and she continued to push limits. His ex-wife found a wealthy man who loved her. Tom hoped for her sake that he had a low sex drive but also genuinely hoped she would be happy and get over what happened.

Netoru
Netoru
243 Followers