All Comments on 'Husband's Awakening'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where was the term "fuck chamber?"

That term ensconced WF in the Hall of Fame, the term "love chamber" is not worthy.

Would have been a 5* if the term "fuck chamber" had been used!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

I was expecting a classic BTB story

but the reconciliation after his nuking the shit out of his wife's lover was a decent touch.

long as she remembers that her husband won't tolerate a second transgression, they should be okay

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Disappointing

It was a great tale until the end. Husband's Awakening? Sounds like he is permanently asleep. No revenge. No retribution. Not even a fucking divorce. And she gets off scott free. You're a great writer but this one was not up to your usual standards.

Just one man's opinion.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
One More Thing

The husband had great revenge against the lover and all his cronies. Just giving his whore a free ride ruined the tale.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Stilted

Found it very hard to read, something about the sentence structure or phrasing put me off. A bit dull really. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon

I can tell English isn't your first language but having a go is what matters.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Dry

Kind of dry, not much new in this tale. Try "intense" instead of "intensive" in your references to hot sex. Most of the women that I have met that have actually cheated on their husbands are not fit for marriage. They are selfish people in all aspects of their lives and are crappy partners in any type of endeavor. It is best to get away from them, or if you are wired the same way, stay with them knowing that they will betray the family again if they have the chance to steal funds, gain ego and/or sexual gratification, or simply give up your secrets for a laugh at a party. These people are shit. Toss them away and find a better candidate.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
You can do better!

You let her husband say, the affair has "obviously ended" - because she said so. Could any man be that stupid to believe it without proof? Johanna states at the end, she didn´t go out because the divorce had not been final. What is that supposed to be? She had no problems cheating while the marrirage seemed to be intact; her refusal to go out even though divorce had been filed doesn´t make sense - it´s not logical.

I have the impression you wanted to come to an end and rushed a bit. I don´t think any man would react that way without reassuring himself and verifying her statements. Too simple, too plain to be a really good story. Sorry - could have been 4* - I gave 2.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Another 5* story from you

Some people will not like this as the resolution to their problem was a little too real life. That's too bad for the critics.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
I liked it

Your Scandinavian tone is so understated when compared to the wimpy British and the BTB American styles (although I do like a good BTB fantasy).

I do think you could have dealt more with her motivations because she came very close to being the kind of one-dimensional bimbo so common in many of these stories.

A 5 for style and realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
classic winterfrog

up to the winterfrog standard , perhaps could have been enlarged upon in a different direction All in all a five plus

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Surprise

A reconciliation story by Winterfrog? I know it is not the first, but it really sounded like he was sure that he had to divorce. The basic problem for me is that she never explained her foolishness and how do you guarantee against repetition in this case. Next she will give more than usual sex when she has taken a lover. But I really enjoyed the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Frog!! What the Hell Happened to You!? You need Hormone Replacement!!!

Loved the story, until the end when you pissed and shit on yourself!!

How in God's Green Earth could he take her back???

Why would he want her again?? Yuck!

Why didn't you end the story by saying how he had to remove every mirror in the house since he couldn't stand to look at himself in the mirror any longer?

koosewatcherkoosewatcherover 10 years ago
Follow up

Write the next chapter about how you found Johhana at the next conference screwing the Boss! Took her back again and then bought a Cockcage!

gt_readergt_readerover 10 years ago
This marriage is doomed

He can not trust her. Her initial reaction to his accusations was denial. Even when she was caught regarding the cell phone she fully intended to let her romantic affair run it's course and then she would be exclusive with the husband. Zero remorse. She was embarrassed but never apologetic. Things only ended when the husband's revenge screwed up the lover's life and she wasn't worth the trouble anymore. What is different at the end? She is lonely! What happens when she feels drawn to someone else?

Good story but unrealistic reconciliation. It would have been nicer if the whole town shunned the wife and he found some happiness with another.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
A rhapsody in the key of Winterfrog ( for the most part)

I enjoyed the brass of the 'turn over your phone' gambit or divorce gambit. Screwing in sign at rondez-vous locale & spamming cheaters' aquaintances was also well played. WF drew a chilling portrait of an arrogant woman who lies, makes threats & pseudo accusations in response to well founded ones. 

   The wife only capitulated to truth and fidelity after examining all her other options. Her boyfriend dumped her after the cheating two-some were outed. It's troubling that there wasn't any counseling during or after reconciliation. That being said, Winterfrog gave us a nervy narrator who speaks his mind and isn't blind to infidelity clues.

  He doesn't live with illusions or tolerate convenient lies. In this regard, he's smarter then his wife. If she cheats again, I'd bet the narrator would tumble to the truth sooner then later. There are some qualms and quibbles here. The Camila character seemed developed for possible revenge romance but then this thread  stifled was stifled. 

  Overall,Winterfrog stuck to the script with compelling themes and inserted at crucial points well-timed twists that held me in thrall until the slightly off-key conclusion. Full marks for this &  phone strategem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who are you ...

and what have you done with winterfrog? Now your men have become cum-slurping wimps? I suspect you kidnapped frog and are really one of the brit writers.

Your English is getting better, frog, but be careful about going to far in the wimp direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nooooooooooooo

She was cold and stand-offish with him for two months and demeaning in her attitude towards him...ie: 'Okay I'll give you a hand job etc'!

When the truth was out she was still intending to keep on going with her lover!

Only when her lover had been ruined and exposed did she stop her activity!

Of course, he loved her, always would - the woman he married, not who she was now! It happened, we can't roll back time. She might have been heartbroken with the divorce but the real hurt and emotional sadness would have been the jilted husband BUT, he would always see her in her sexy panties turning him down and talking down to him.

This was not a reconciliation story, yes you've written others BUT - Again, not this one.

Thanks, good read. Always enjoy your stuff!

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally a husband who asks when he first suspects

A good beginning. Thanks for creating a character who does not wait to gather irrefutable evidence while his wife continues her affair(s). Ending is realistic, especially since Glen has been dating others in the meantime. It is hard to find a new partner whose hand belongs in yours -- especially when you have young children. I don't believe in RAAC and did not practice it; but, I am older and wiser now, so I can understand reconciliation where true remorse and contrition are evident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tisk Tisk - Surrender your Man Card!

Good writing but poor execution! A cuck in wolf clothing is still a cuck.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I'm with most of these other comments. What was the point in what he did since he took her back?

cyrilliccyrillicover 10 years ago
Good story

Reconciliation is fine but would have been better after flaunting some revenge sex in Joanna's face. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done from you

One comment cantbuyme is only a burn the bitch type of guy, no reconciliation from him.what did some women do to him to make him so sick with hate. .? Nice to see u fiqured out how to forgive the wife in this story. He did get his revenge. But why did she stray from a happy home..??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love Winterfrogs tales.

He always writes Hubby as proactive. He never sits on his hands and moans. Hubby is never a wimp or a willing cuckold. Thats what makes his sad tales so enjoyable to read. They could happen to any of us. Please write more. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Proactive my ass

the husband's turn out to the be wimp of all wimps. Kenneth's wife even had the balls to dump her his cheating ass. The wife who got locked in with the womanizer. Her husband dumped her ass. But not winterfrog male, the husband keeps the whore. The bad thing is he was the one calling a whore.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
It's Easy...

Wife is cheating cunt; husband went from having balls to having none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A big thank you for this story, really enjoyed it 5*

It is just so good to read a story about a real human male, instead of all the spineless wimps and cucks that appears to be the 'fare' lately on Lit. The revenge was good without going over the top.

I did like the reconcilliation

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
I liked it

It struck me as a bit more realistic,that they would discover that love can trump a mistake,miss each other more than be angry.My only issues are that it happens a little too easily,she never explains herself or why she was cruel with him,and there isn't any real reconciliation.How can he trust or forgive her if she never really apologizes? That said,nice tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story.

Shit happens, if he wants to take a chance for himself and his family, what the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a mistake might be a one time thing, and affair isnt a mistake

she was a whore and slut and unfit mother

RAAC

avidfaavidfaover 10 years ago
Love your stories

I particularly loved the theme of this one: instead of being hurt and afraid and hiding it while getting evidence to prove her guilt, he simply said what you are doing is destroying this relationship, and I think it's an affair. But it hardly mattered if it actually was an affair or not.

The set of signs of an affair commonly accepted on LW as being indicative of infidelity, to wit: decline in sex, disrespect, snippy responses, lack of affection and interest when of recent onset, these are all, in and of themselves, reasons that scream for a discussion to resolve the issue between the partners within the marriage or outside of it through its dissolution.

I didn't love the end, but that's just me. I wonder how long her good behavior would last? The fact that she didn't end the affair even after it was discovered suggests to me that this was a case of, "I still love you, but I'm not *in* love with you", which suggests the reconciliation had to do with family and money rather than love. But, again, that's just me. I wish the fictional characters all the luck in their world.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
(Semi)-Classic WinterFrog

Damn the torpedoes...Full Speed Ahead! If you see a fly, swat at that sucker! It works for WinterFrog's protagonists...mainly because WF MAKES it work! He owns the pen (or keyboard.) Do NOT wait a few minutes until the fly lands, and you can get a flyswatter, thus greatly enhancing your chances of success!

Alert the cheater that she is suspected. In most cases, this will drive her into being more cautious - hiding her tracks better. I certainly DID enjoy the cell-phone gamble and it worked very well. But, then again, it IS WF's keyboard. If I were in Sweetie's shoes, they would pinch like a son-of-a-bitch...oh, and I would also sanitize my phone (and any other traceables) as soon as Hubby indicated he was very suspicious! Switch over to a 'throw-away' phone just for tryst (monkey-)business! Condoms from now on, watching if anyone was following, leaving the smartphone in the office so that 'Find My Phone' or 'Find My Friends' wouldn't disclose my accurate location. Use a borrowed or rental car in case a tracer has been planted! Et cetera!

In some fairness, direct and immediate frontal attacks work in some instances! And they FAIL in many more!

I neither saw nor heard any good reason for Hubby to cancel the divorce process. The kids are seeing Mommy frequently, so that reason is not compelling! Sweetie was very cold and calculating for months when she thought she held all the cards. Most chilling was her post-discovery offer to return to Hubby's arms AFTER her affair ran it's course! What will Sweetie do the NEXT time she thinks she has the more powerful hand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm. WF has resorted to wimp/slut reconciliations? Fuck that shit!

WF - go back to what you do best. Once a cheater, always a cheater and BTB is the only logical conclusion. This WACC bullshit is garbage and you of all writers understand that concept, unless WF is not the actual author of this pathetic effort. So, WF what is the deal on this dog shit submission?

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Not a fan of the end

But I always enjoy reading your stories

EAPoeEAPoeover 10 years ago
Almost made it to the finish line

The story had good detective work, good plot development, and good revenge. I don't mind reconciliations, but it seems there were too many obstacles to overcome. 1) She cheated. 2) She cheated repeateldly. 3) She withheld sex from her husband so she could give it to her lover. 4) She disrespected her husband. 5) She was so attached to her lover that she refused to end the affair eventhough her husband knew about it.

Without resolving these issues, it's dificult to see why he would be willing to take her back. Possibly with a lot of hard work and sincere contrition, the wife might be able to get to the point where a marriage counselor could help, but as the story stands, the ending is implausible.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SHOULDNT WE ALMOST MAKE IT

or does the bridges water drown us all, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unfortunately just a wimp story for a cheating wife.

Guess Winterfrog has joined the cluck wimp crowd.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
. Good Read***

You are getting better. Thanks for sharing.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Curious Story:

I agree with the anon who said it was a breath of fresh air to find a husband who confronts his wife right away, and I liked the way he forced her hand with the phone. I'm an American so I only speak four languages; Standard English, American English, bad grammar, and cussing. When someone steps outside their native tongue to compose something it will sound somewhat different, but that's more a commendation than a complaint. I sure couldn't do it. I approve of the reconciliation; they had children, and the kids should always come first even if one spouse first failed to appreciate that by cheating. This is, of course, a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just too long

not enough steam

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

any cock will do for her he is a true cockold wimp ass

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very enjoyable story

A good storyline and a well written story.

I like that they got back together, even though she cheated on him and humiliated him.

He took the way of the bigger man, and accepted her apology for causing all of the trouble in their marriage.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boy Some Awakening...

Winterfrog is one of my most respected authors on Literotica. He has a manner in a addressing the problems that Cuckold inevitably face with original story lines and usually even more original solutions which are totally unpredictable. This is no different, it was well plotted and even better executed as it shows what cowards the mainly married male lovers usually are. Thanks for an extremely enjoyable story which has a happy ending and the husband is by no means a wimp even though he was cuckolded There was no reason to disrespect his character quite the opposite he swallowed his pride and ego to keep his loving family together.

droogedroogeover 10 years ago
Anon it most certainly isn't...

I never write comments under Anon I write them under my nom de plume drooge, I am referring to my comment entitled 'boy that was some awakening'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it...

even though she could have explained why she felt she should cut him off during the week. That was a bit shameful as it indicates she felt no love or respect for her husband during the week. Oh well...I still like Winter frog stories.

Old Marine Vet

belknap026belknap026over 10 years ago
Winterfrog writes English as well as or better than the hotheads who often reply here.

I've been reading his work for a couple of years, and I'll tell you all that his English has improved tremendously. If any of us tried, I'm sure it would take years to write as well in W's language. I always am embarrassed at the discourteous people who criticize his English. Oh, and by the way, I really liked this story, especially the reconciliation. BTB's be damned!

Rich

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Winterfrog is one of my all time favorites!

I loved the story. I don't know why he took her back. I know he loved her and was heavily invested with time and kids, but the "once in a lifetime innocent fling" was brutal. She even threatened hubby with retribution from her powerful lover! But the plot was terrific and you shouldn't give a lower rating because that is not what you would have done in his shoes.

I like how winterfrog's Husbands are proactive in stopping the affair early. This one did not disappoint. Good revenge on the lover.

Please write more stories *****.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
this is a shame

As a hothead who reads these stories i wonder not about the writer, but the reader, so many "males"? who see cheating and cuckolding as a good thing in a story, and once again in this story with no real reason for getting back together they do, nothing about her suggested her being worthy of another chance Winterfrog, you didn't write her with any thought deed or language that suggested remorse or regret...someone please explain why so many of readers are enjoying reconciliation without any real work in the story.

once again up until the end good story, but then "Poof" all is fixed, a wimp is someone who does not stand up, so much potential and then just "Poof" all is forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not what everybody thinks.

This is NOT a cuckold story, this is just a typical story of how swedish men and women behave.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
She believed that we were still married

Sad that she did not feel that way earlier, and not cheat.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
More faggot shit

Why was he bitching about the whore cheating, and why the feeble divorce attempt, why the pathetic and weak "revenge" against her lover, if the wimp loser takes her back a few weeks later? If the sad little shit is going to forgive the slut cunt anyway, why did he bother to stop the affair at all?

Winterfrog wrote a few good stories, but the more he writes, the more wimpy and shitty they become.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
great story

Winterfrog turned in a good one. So the wife didn't explain why she cheated, who cares, she would have spun the truth anyway. What is important is WF had the husband bring the cheating into public light, attacked Broman, and yes eventually took the wife back after she had a good taste of what life without her family was like. Only change I would have liked is when he mentioned she didn't like to give blow jobs, he demand she give him one a week. Good story

Chilley

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HOW DUMB DO YOU HAVE TO BE

to know not to wake sleeping tigers. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
swedes?

Are swedes sissy/cucks on a bigger scale than most countries?

Good lord she kept on after he caught her.

I keep wondering if some RAAC writers are cucks that didn't have the strength to move on after being humiliated and cuckolded.

be24yoube24youalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Having read all the comments I now realize that most foreigners do not understand the Scandinavian/Swedish view of life. Your (very nice) story came close to what the true life sometime can be.

5*

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
wrong

Never look back. The pieces can be put back together, but it is NEVER the same.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
A nice story

I have read a theory that the real men of Scandinavia, the Vickings were pretty well killed off during all the wars and raids on other countries and what was left was a population of genetic male whimps to continue their blood lines. The end result is what we have today.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SOMETHING HAPPENED OVER THERE

now is the time for fixing and forgiving. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He should never taken her back...very UNrealistic

She fucked a guy for 2 months, refused to tell the identity (except to her sister), and did NOTHING to repent or help husband get even. He need not go back to a whore who wanted him to be a knowing cuckold. Stupid ending

Tux_No_TieTux_No_Tieabout 9 years ago
Full of surprises! Nice twists.

As with many readers, about a third of the way through the story, I looked for a sorted ending full of intrigue and mysterious ending.

I was surprised no lawyers were used and not judgment was made against the employer or company.

Grand ending, eh beginning to the rest of their life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is a departure for you

Your protagonists usually aren't such wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another wimp out fuck fest

I don't like the goddamn wimp shit. Dump her whoring ass, last part is a disgrace to manhood. Made me hate the whole fucking wortless piece of shit story.

Starsann C....

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
move on folks, nothing to read here

she'll cheat again, and again, and he'll say "Thank you mistress may I please have another." Sad WAAC story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice work

nice writing, very good as usual.

The story, I am unsure. I like a happy ending.

I guess the main issue is her not immediately stopping the affair, that would be a problem with them getting together again. What wife wanting to save her marriage would do that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate these cheating stories

I'd have fucking shot him.No body deserves to have that happen.the wife is a hitch who thought it ok to destroy her family for an exciting fuck with a man she would never love if she got to know him.He should have stopped her access to her kids and destroyed her.He should have moved onto someone who would never do that.I'm married to my sister and we know that we are both so commited to each other neither would ever stray.ive had numerous offers as has she over the years and we always tell each other and laugh that no one could ever come between us.When you love each other completely there can never be anyone else ever.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Oh My!

Let's see if I have this right.

1) she has a couple month affair

2) she cuts husband off during the week because of her lover

3) lies to husband for couple months regarding affair

4) when caught wants to continue the affair.

5) called lover when husband found out and let lover threaten husband

6) called lover after she went to live at parents

7) still cared more about lover than husband until lover got thrown out and dumped on her

I probably missed some but is this a real loving wife worthy of reconciliation?

I don't think so. I am not going to call him a wimp but he is not a man either.

Good story with a terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Man they have strange divorce laws where you live

You pick up the papers and serve them on the same day? Don't you guys have laws about divorce? Or attorneys that want to take your money? I don't see how he suddenly decides to take her back. How about dating her lovers ex-wife? Anything but taking the cheating slut back. Bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LMAO

In the end the author makes it a wimp cuckold story. A cheater is a cheater and if you want to save your marriage to a cheater...all you get is being married to a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
RAAC vs BTB

Although I am an avid BTB carrying member. RAAC should not be automatically ruled out. If it wasn't totally egregious, which this was, If wife was totally repentant, and suffered for sustained period... then maybe RAAC is appropriate especially if the offended party would be worse off without the partner. Counsel must be part or the RAAC as well.

RAAC does not make the Man any less of a man.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@ Master_falcon90 06/20/16

re:

RAAC vs BTB

RAAC is not merely reconciliation, but reconciliation no matter what.

I am solidly in the "We're done" is the default camp.

BTB if called for by their actions (some things are too egregious to allow to slide).

Reconciliation?

Rarely, and requiring much from the one wanting to be taken back to make it work.

Reconciliation At All Costs usually requires the one accepting the other back to give up his/her own integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
coming home

Loved your story but you left to much out. maybe you need to write an ¨ In her words¨ story to explain how this affair started also why she didn´t want to end it even at the expense of her family. Your story was eliciting some strong emotions till I got to the last paragraph then it killed it. Maybe you should have left the epilog out. She didn´t date during their seperation because she believed they were still married? since when did her marriage mean anything to her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

I really like your stories.

I like a happy ending but in this story the wife wanted to continue the cheating even after husband found out.

That fact would make forgiveness hate to do.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Wow

That was an unusual reconciliation story for Winterfrog. It is interesting because normally he just tosses the whore's to the curb and moves on. In this case, the main character seemed to get over the cheating relatively quickly and forgive his wife without much real amends or true repentance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who really cares!

Why are people up set about a fiction story! Please wake the FUCK UP, it's not real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an incredible load of crap

She cheats, cuckold, crows about how good it was to do so, lies and humiliates this guy and he takes her back? I hope he keeps the playbook for this handy because he'll need it again soon enough.

he should kick the cheating slut to the curb as any man would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Written Story

Grammatically speaking. Only rarely do I enjoy reconciliation stories. This was not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where are you?

I really enjoy most of your stories and wish you were still writing. You have a feel for the humanity in each of your characters and communicate it well, whether the story's BTB or RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ho hum

Two stars. Why would you take this piece of human waste back? It surely wouldn't take much to do better than this trash you called a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad story, I enjoyed reading it

There are a couple of things I wish to say.

She must've been ONE HELL OF A WIFE before she cheated

I believe everyone deserves a second chance as long it is forgiveable

Or he took her back because she might've ben a hell of a mother before she strayed

These are my opinions. Everyone has the right to like or hate my opinions, but these are opinions and not yours

Thank you👍

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Opinions

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one but, yours appears to have hanging skin, crap!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Shit happens

Once in a while a woman/man has a temporary lapse of morals. But in the end the other partners love for and ability to forgive is more lokely than BTB down as some of the comments seem to want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come Back

Your characters were getting deeper and your English was improving. We enjoyed little peeks at Scandinavian life. Then you stopped writing.

kariakin22kariakin22about 6 years ago
I like it ! A LOT !

When I read, I am more interested in the substance than the form. It was entertaining and quite a turn on, even without an huge emphasis on the sexual act itself. You effectively conveyed the cuckolding situation ending in a surprising turn around. Bravo ! 4.5 *

P.S. Literotica should remove the option for anonymous comments !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still a cuckold

It doesn't matter about the after the affair excuses. She actively carried out the affair with humiliation at the forefront.. What a doucebag he is.I hope it is not too long until she gets the itch again and really shows him what a dumbass he was and is.BA35

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SHE THOUGHT THROUGH HER INFIDELITY....

Planned out her fucking around and carried it out for months, it's just a matter of time before she goes back to it. No real man's stands for that shit. The cheating slut goes and stays gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do Scandinavians

Like to suck big dicks too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story...

...but if it were me I would need to know why before I felt confident it would not happen again. Nice story, but it does seem a bit incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let me see...

Took a lover without his knowledge. Cut him off for that lover. When discovered, was not remorseful. When discovered, did not originally plan to end the affair. The disrespect and lying wouldn't be something I could get beyond. He'll be eating creampies before it's all over.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Didn't know

Didn't know that the Frog wrote reconciliation stories. Johanna didn't deserve one.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I realize that people do stupid things...

...but what I don't understand is why she was intending to continue the affair once it was known. She didn't seem like a cold wife, or hateful, or unloving. She was just stupid and manipulated. I would think the discovery by her husband would wake her up. It seems like a loose end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You got it all wrong

Another stupid writer who knows nothing about writing charcters who stay true from beginning to end. Anonymous 11/06/18 summed it up perfectly.

you portrayed a selfish cheating slut. in the end you portrayed the wife as if she had the famous one time slip. Only that it wasnt her actions showed she was a very selfish person. Awful writing.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Ok story but awful ending

No reason to take this wife back. WF doesn't usually do RAAC, so this story is a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To his greater surprise

a few years later his doctor told him he had syphilis and HIV, turns out the slut was cheating on him again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with Anonymous 12/26/18

I agree with Anonymous 12/26/18. It seems that there is such a thing as terminal stupidity, and the guy in this story is definitely suffering from it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Wimpy Cucky

Agree with other comments

His dick was covered with warts sores etc 15 types of std s

All his friends nicknamed him drippy wicky for his little dripping penis

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surprised

Surprised he took her back.How long before she cheats again.Also who looked after the kids when he was at work.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why ??

Why would any Man take her back .. She made him a joke on his job .. Tell the kids the truth that their Mom like another Man more than her family ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused

This story fell off the rails early...and kept tumbling down th mountain to a wimpy landing in the valley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful

at every level. Bad writing and a cuckout at the end that is disjoint from the rest of the story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous