Husband's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers

I'm not made of stone, so I hugged her and said, "Johanna, it has been a great week for all of us and if you agree, we can stop the divorce proceedings and be a family again."

She looked at me almost in shock and whispered, "Oh Good Lord, that is the greatest gift I have gotten since we had our children. I love you so much and you should know that I'm the happiest woman in the whole world."

We couldn't wake up our children by having hot sex, so Johanna, though she had never been much for sucking, gave me the best and most memorable blowjob in my whole life.

Of course, Johanna's crying wasn't the main reason for taking her back. During the whole week it had been more and more obvious to me that Johanna still was my real love. She could never be replaced by any of those whom I had dated during our separation. That's why I already had planned to suggest that we skip the divorce, before we left the hotel.

Epilog.

Although we didn't speak much about what caused our problems in the past or what we did during our separation, Johanna said she did not date anybody during that time. She believed that we were still married until the divorce became final. To my surprise, she never asked me about what I did during that time. We couldn't change the past but wouldn't make the same mistakes again. So Johanna and I preferred talking about what we should do in the future to be a happy family again.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers