All Comments on 'Husband's Best Friend'

by 7inchjunior

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, I liked it!

Thanks for your efforts! Too bad the complainers didn't stop reading at the beginning instead preferring to suffer through the story. I liked the big breasts, the huge cock and the stupid husband. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ummmm saw an Indian name in the first paragraph, new it had to be cuckold, skipped to the end and without a doubt cuckold. Sick fucks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lol

Hmmm!

so some people saw that the guy had an Indian name and knew this was a cuckold story.

yeh I know exactly what you mean...every time I find out that the guy is an American I just know he's bound to be gay who loves it up the rear admiral. I guess it is true when people say that there is always a ring of truth to a stereo type!

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
lucky

I loved when my wife had her first big 9" from Parag.

They made many times amd since I had given blowjobs to him before our marriage it was easy for me to suck his cum from her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hottest story

Please continue. Sameer should impregnate her and have his way with her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The moment your wife becomes too comfortable with your friend, they may end up in bed

It need not be the end of the world, depends on how you look at the situation. You may like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i liked the story very much

Very realistic, i had a feeling i am present there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My best friend fucked my wife under somewhat similar circumstances

He was still single & a frequent guest at our place. The three of us went places. We went dancing together. My wife and my friend became very comfortable with each other. I also LOVED when my wife attract attention of other men & i was partially to blame. I descovered that deep down in the hidden part of my mind i enjoyed to share my wife. I was unable (basically unwilling) to put a stop to what was unfolding before my eyes. It was as if there were 2 persons in my body & the voyeur was winning (essentially i was more voyeur than cuckold).

My wife and i moved to another part of the country a few months later & the affair was over.

i still insist that she should dress nicely, i still buy her expensive undergarments & i do not regret forgiving her the affair with my friend. Call me a sick fuck but that's me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-my best friend fucked........

Well I have to agree with your last sentence. You are a sick fuck. Maybe you'll catch a fatal disease one day and then you'll really be a sick fuck. Story was okay, stranger things have happened. It takes all kinds of people to make the world go around. Even the sickos have a right. Let's just say it wouldn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars (*****)

The plot is plausible. The female character is realistic, believable, sexy! I would fuck her and thought I died & went to Heaven! There are many human situations in the world and there are women who have 2 men in their life on a medium or long-term basis.

This story is erotic. It's way more than porn although many of us did get aroused. It is a good Loving Wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re anon 06/06/14 - MY BEST FRIEND FUCKED MY WIFE...

I also love when my wife dresses nice, classy, elegant

I like when people are intrigued by her presence, her looks and her brains. She works in non-profit sector (a big ass charity). There are many events where i go as a volunteer. She & i do our respective duties & no body knows we are together. At least one man would hit on her during each event. Some asked her out. There was a

kind-of happening in a city where her charity shared the event with local painters, writers, poets... Those artsy fartsy guys were attracted to her like flies to honey.

The attention she gets thrills me...

Once at a big ass private party a divorsed guy (a known plyer) used every oportunity to talk to my wife. I was with our kid by the swimming pool when the host asked me where my wife was. I said i didn't know. He inadvertently said that so and so was missing too (the divorced guy). 10 min later they both reappeared.

I like when men pay attention to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To anon 06/28/2014

I believe your comment to be the truth & nothing but the truth. You intentionally left some room for us to use our imagination. So it was not the whole truth.

When the host asked you where your wife was and added that the known womanizer is missing too, HE WANTED TO WARN YOU, BUDDY. Chances are someone saw them making out or just being alone in the dark. Your comment did not rule out above scenario as a possibility.

I liked your comment. It was the story of my life too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars [95/100 which is an A]

I read the story and the comments. Occasionally i first read the comments. A good story reflects both the realm of reality and fantasy worlds of many readers. Those stories have more comments.

A typical Indian Wife story attracts all kinds of readers but many are from the Sub-Continent or of that heritage. In a way those stories have a niche readership although in my mind they are better than many Loving Wife stories written for Western readers. I myself prefer INDIAN WIFE STORIES!

FEMALE CHARACTERS IN INDIAN WIFE STORIES ARE TRUE LOVING WIVES: THEY RESPECT THEIR HUBBY BUT NEED 2 MEN TO BE HAPPY. THEY ARE SHY BUT ONCE THEY DECIDE TO GO TO BED EACH OF THEM IS A TIGRESS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE STORY WAS MY CUP OF TEA (4.66*)

To the author:

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I ENDED UP SHARING MY NEWLY WED WIFE WITH THE BEST MAN FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS

The only difference was i was sked to give my OK to the arrangement.

Before the wedding, during prwparations, my best buddy and my best man started touching my wife inappropriately.

He would pet her ass, he would start massaging her out of the blue, he asked her to put on her new bikini to show it (which she did). After a night i was kind of drunk, he told her in front of me to call him to help out whenever i am drunk!

He told her again in front of me that in some cultures in the past, the best man had the bride on the first night. Then he sked my fiancee for her opinion.

I started feeling my voyeur side and was mesmerized to react or tell my friend to stop. He first fucked her in his house before the wedding. After the wedding he was a very regular guest in our house. His behaviour became very restrained but my wife & him were exchnging eye contacts. I was still silent. He invited us to spend a week in his family cottage. He was applying sunscreen on my wife's upper back & was giving her massages. He started huggung her & kissing her on her mouth a few times a day. We went dancing but only the 2 of them danced. My friend asked me in front of my wife if i would accept menage a trois for a month or so. She wispered on my ear, "Would you still love me? I don't want to lose you, & i know you are not blind...I would like u to say yes."

My relationship with my wife changed at that moment forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4.6 stars

I liked it.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Beautiful?

Is this a beautiful story or what? What...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re anon 06/06/2014 - My best friend fucked my wife... (This story 4.1* = 82/100

You are NOT a sick fuck. Shit happens.

I had a fling with my husband's best friend when we were young.

My husband was a late bloomer & his best friend was furniture in our life... Even when my husband and his friend worked opposite shifts, his friend was still furniture in our house.

In terms of sex that was excellent. i thought my husband was giving me his tacit permission to have 2 men in my life, a menage à trois of sorts. Soon i realized he didn't know, didn't have a clue. I stopped fucking his friend. I never told my husband about the fling. The friend moved to another part of the contry.

I learned a lesson: husband's friends & husbands of your girlfriends are off limit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Four & a half stars: stories like happen in reality

Of course, reality can be complicated whereas fiction can be way too smooth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

Indian erotica is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hi 7inchjunior, this story of yours has struck a cord with a niche readership

Many people have the fantasy where his best friend is banging his wife.

Based on some comments, some readers got cuckolded by their best friend.

It's nott nice but it is not the end of the world! Trust me, i know what i am talkong about. I am 66 & have some life experience.

Not all wives cheat but some will cheat under the right circumstances (when the opportunity knocks).

A good friend of her husband is likely choice because they get to know each other.

(Your best friends can be trusted with your money BUT do NOT trust him with your wife or fiancée!)

When a wife has a thing with her husband's best friend, the risk of a scandal is minimal. Believe me, it's important. Forget pronciples! When there is a scandal, you find it much harder to forgive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-) i like most of your stories including this one

I read the comments too.

Anon comment 10/17/14 illustrates trials and tribulations of a young man with very strong voyeur/cuck impulses. Societal norms dictate that his wife should have sex with him to the exclusion of all others (& vice versa). He is usually not fully aware of his voyeur/cuck side. All he feels is that he is paralysed to act when other men, let alone his best friend, are hitting on his fiancée or wife. He witnesses what is unfolding but his other side blocks his actions. His breathing is different, his heartbeat too. Physically he does not move and appears calm but his inner self is in angulfed in an emotional tornado. He knows he is supposed to preempt further action but he is mesmerized & plays dumb. He knows people will think he is a whimp but his voyeur/cuck-wannabee side has taken over and blocks his actions.

Anon 05/21/15 is a true LOVING WIFE: what she says in the last paragraph of her comments is it is OK to fuck other men (when opportunity knocks) but never in the circle of friends.

She is a KEEPER.

I wish my wife were more like her.

boat8boat8over 7 years ago
Love story

This is so beautiful. Although I don't think the word love is ever uttered between the two, they are so clearly in love, but just lust. It's a beautiful love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story deserves 5 stars! I read all 25 comments. This story mirrors many guys' secret fantasy...

... mine too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I totally agree with boat8 07/03/16 "Love story"

We cannot predict the future. We do not know what's in store for us.

A woman can not choose when she will meet the man of her dreams. If she meets him after she has tied the knot, she has a problem.

My wife & i are both from India, now we are Canadian. We are happy together. I love him and i know he loves me too. We have 2 beautiful children.

When we were new Canadians my wife has an entry-level job. The Company's VP, a single white man her age, had the hots for her. He promoted her to work in Sales with him & was after her until she said Yes. They still worked together but the affair lasted for half a year. She used to put in a lot of extra hours. I did not know what was going on. Somehow an ordinary husband's brain refuses to believe his wife is fucking somebody else. He is ready to reluctantly accept any explanation. Her chest of drawers had contained more classy underwear than i had previously seen in my life. One night when she came home late, I told her that something was not all right, & that she needed a different job if we were to have children. "You don't have to tell me what's been going on if you don't want to, BUT THIS MUST STOP whatever it is!" At that very moment she was in her thong, her stay-up stokings & her bra. She came to the bed, snuggled next to me, & said, "Please don't give up on me, i love you & i need you more than ever. Please hug me and hold me & tell me you are my husband & i am your wife... if you really, really love me, tell me that..."

"The VP will be transered to British Columbia in one month, & i will be transfered to office sales. If i do overtime i will be able to work from home. Bear with me for 3 to 4 more weeks. Tell me you will. Tell me you love me only IF you really, really do."

Half a year later she got pregnant. She told me she wants to keep the child only if i was 100% sure i want it. When i said Yes! she asked me if i was jealous while she worked overtime. I asked, "Jealous of what?"

"Did you think i was having an affair."

"Yes i did! I thought the VP was fucking you."

"What would you do if i told you he did? Would you keep me?"

My answer to her:

"I am not stupid. I knew he was fucking you and i took you back wholeheatedly nevertheless. I didn't even spank you over that!"

"I'll give you the rsincheck!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very beautiful story. Erotic. Romantic. Realistic.

Ram & Sameer are two very lucky motherfuckers.

The wife is a keeper.

As to the 3 of them, their best bet would be a ménage à trois.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Follow up

Awesome story

Come up with a follow back for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY! LOVE IT. MY CUP OF TEA. I GAVE IT S 5-

Hi everybody:

If you are into Indian Wife Erotica, you will love this story.

This is a Loving Wife story thru & thru! She still loves her husband & remains LOYAL to him, but CHEATS on him with his best friend. She needs 2 men to be happy. Some women do need 2 men; some of them can make both of them happy.

The story was written from the heart. The writer put his/her fantasy on paper & shared it with us. The story is erotic. It is also realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVED THE STORY! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ANON 10/03/17, "EXCELLENT STORY..."

I liked the fact the story was presented from the wife's POV. The wife has been aware of Ram's voyeur side since early days of their marriage.

As of today this story's got 190,862 views & 79 fav. Not bad at all in view of the fact people tend to read new stories.

I am a big fan of Desi wife erotica.

I am glad i came across this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hi 7inchjunior! LOVE your story, gave you a 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)! Your story is my cup of tea!

She is a fortunate women. She has her husband AND his best friend. With a set up like that she can't go wrong!

When our maker created pretty women who have a healthy sex drive, he ought to have known that they could hardly be one-man's woman.

This story is VERY EROTIC. A must read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am saving all my 5's

For good authors who finish their stories by including the just consequences. So no score here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5*****

:-)

A very good friend of mine was into beach volleyball. So was my wife. For my taste, he was too touchy feely, & she played in her bikini. He would often pick her up & bring her back for practice. When they had a game (which was not often) the whole group would stay for beer.

I was jealous & felt insecure but kept my poker face on all the time.

I still don't know whether he fucked her or not. She felt & still feels so comfortable in his presence that i do not like it.

I think to myself, if he were fucking her she would not be so outwardly comfortable in his presence before my very eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story but it can be continued

The wife should guilty as her hubby is innocent and disclose this to her hubby. As her hubby loves her, he will forgive her.at the same time wife will try to convince her hubby that how mad she is for being fucked by sameer. The hubby will understand his wife's emotion, soon he permits sameer to fuck gis wife. As a continuation of regular sex hubby can send his wife with sameer for a honeymoon.As a result of intense love making during their honeymoon, wife will be pregnant. It will be disclosed to ram, ram will accept the baby rather than abortioning as it is the fruit of his wife's intense pleasure and a gift from sameer. But then both sameer and wife feel guilty for ram, as ram accepted their relationship and also honoured their will. Besides eife slso loves her hubby and sameer is also best friend of him. So wife and sameer plan to gift ram for his generosity and broad mind. By that time sameer wiill marry a beautiful girl chosen by the wife. After marriage when sameer's wife visit ram' s house he finds ram' s child's face similar to sameer ( as sameer fathered the childor wife was impregnated by sameer) and suspects something. She then scolds sameer for doing such thing with his best friend. Sameer disvlose everything to her. She praises ram for his broad mind who understand and bother for his wife. She will too say sameer to offer her to ram as a gift from him. Ram's wife will mind slighly as she doesn'twant to share hrr hubby but to become free from guilty she agrees. They arrange a dinner after which rsm fucks sameer's wife. Ram fucks her hard. Then they go for a group honeymoon where two wives eill be swapped betweentwo hubby and even by strangers. They will continue the relationship.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Don't need to read

Just reading the comments show you that it is Indian porn. Knowing it is Indian por n tells you it's cuckold porn. Double waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5+++

Hot story! Great descriptive build up and action. Need follow-up stories where Sameer shares her with friends all behind the husbands back. Also she needs to get into encounters on her own.

Extra: 26thnc needs to realize this is a fantasy erotic story website. If you can't handle it, go back to Dr Seuss. Or better yet get a life. You're getting tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it! It reminded me of the time i got fucked by my husbands friend when my husband was gone on a hunting trip

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Thanks again 26thNC for the heads up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍!

My kind of wife sex story.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Only a very gay man uses colored heart emojis?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My advice, do it but keep it secret, ok?:

🙈, 🙉, 🙊!

Story gets a 5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍! I love it.

My kind of wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the way everyThing narrated.... I oozed reading it.....chennaishobs

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

Read again after7 years.

Still the same pain of cuckoldry.

After Parag my wife had Prashant, a lower cast colleague who made her a total slut.

He fucked her so well that many a times she was unconscious due to his heavy poundings.

Every time I used to notice hickeys on her boobs n thighs. He taught her to give bj's.

I had enjoyed licking her after their love noon and evenings. I was fortunate to see them in bed. It made me a real Wife Watcher.

After Prashant got married she was approached by another colleague Shriniwas. He also made her a good wife. Bed, kitchen bathroom... Every place he fucked her Raw. No condom.

He also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sat here rubbing my clit during your amazing sex now back to read again and let my fingers slip in 💦💦💦

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love Indian sex stories.

I have fantasy of older Indian men fucking my white wife.

I tell my wife that while making love to her and she plays along with it, always telling me how good her Indian lover is.

Back to reality now.

I seen my best friend looking at my wife, starting at her 36c tits almost drooling. I told my wife this one night as we made love. She said I notice him looking, how did it make you feel.

I said it made me get hard on, thinking he wants to suck your tits, and fuck you.

We talked about it for a few months and agreed that if he makes a move on her she could play along with it.

A few weeks later we had the a bbq and I made sure I had enough drink in hoping he would try something.

The day went off great everyone had a good time and by 7pm most of the family and friends had gone home.

By 8.30 pm it was just the 3 of us and our friend ( Paul) was feeling the drink, or pretending to, he was on the sofa looking drunk and I said to Julie bring Paul another drink, when Julie handed Paul the drink he took it with his left hand and brushed Julie left tit with his right.

I asked Julie if she would go to our bedroom and change into her long t-shirt leaving her underwear off and come back are you sure you want me to do this, only if you agree to do it I said, but I really would like you to do it.

Just you know what might happen if I do, I said yes I do and I hope it does happen, I really want to see you get fucked by another man as we talked about. Ok Julie said and went to change. I was talking to Paul about how well the bbq went, and he said Julie was the best looking woman here, I said yes yes was and I really liked the way her tits looked, and the short dress she had on, she looked at million dollars. She sure did Paul said.

With that Julie came back I said would you mind getting Paul another drink, I'll take that glass Paul, Julie is getting you a fresh drink.

I went to the kitchen, Julie was in her t-shirt I said thank you for doing this, I love you so much, giving her a kiss on the lips, Julie said I love you too. I stayed in the kitchen looking out from around the door.

Julie brought Paul his drink, she bent over handing Paul his drink giving Paul plenty to look at, she also stood with her legs apart up and up as close as she could to him.

He couldn't take his eyes off her tits, his mouth open. Julie said do you like what you see, I doing this for you she took his hand and put it on the inside of her leg moving it upwards, he asked where is mick, she told him he is having a rest on the bed.

With that he took some of his drink put the glass down and pulled Julie down on top of him.

He didn't waste time and started kissing Julie and rubbing her cunt he told Julie to lift her t-shirt so he could suck her tit, after a few minutes he asked her if she wanted to have sex Julie said I really want you to fuck me. Fuck me now before mick comes back.

He kissed Julie again then put her on her back opened her legs and said you really do want me to fuck you.

Then he started to lick and suck her cunt,he did that for a while, then he took off his shorts and underwear showing Julie his cock, he moved beside Julie head and put his cock to her lips telling her to suck him.

Julie liked her lips then kissed the top of his cock and started to suck it.

She sucked it until it was rock hard, he took his cock out and took hold of Julie's legs, pulled her to the edge of the couch and put his cock on her cunt, he rubbed it up and down then hr pushed his cock into Julie's cunt she let out a soft mone do you like it Julie he said, I love I love it she said I want you to fuck me hard and fast.

He obliged her,she said its really good I want it, I love it. After about three minutes both of them came, when he took out his cock he told her to clean his cock, without a word Julie took his cock and started to suck it clean.

Julie went to the bedroom on sweet and he went to the other bathroom. Julie asked me if I was ok with what happened, I said it wonderful watching him fuck you and you sucking his cock. Julie clean herself and was going to take off her t-shirt and put on her pjs. I said not too and go back and tell him I am asleep.

Julie went back to Paul told him I was asleep, they had another drink and Paul asked Julie to suck his cock again, Julie said she would love to suck his cock, she took his cock out of his shorts and sucked it hard then Paul said he wants to fuck her mouth and for her to drink every drop of his cum, Julie said she would like that very much, as I have a fantasy of you doing it to me, Paul put his cock back into Julie's mouth and fucked her holding her head, as he did it he said Julie you are my shut wife and when I want to fuck you you will find a way to come to my home or I will come here when mick is at work. Julie stopped sucking and said anytime you want I am yours. He started fucking her fast wasn't long until he came in her mouth and she didn't let any of it go to waste. They has another drink he sucked her tits and said they belong to me now, Julie said I am yours anytime you want me. With that he kissed Julie and left.

I told Julie I watched them and thanked her for doing it. She said I really enjoy paul's cock and what do you think of what I told him.

I said call him now and say if he wants you can stay overnight tomorrow night.

Really Julie said, I said would you like that, she kissed me and said I would love it and I will tell you everything he does to me and I do to him.

We went to bed and I gave Julie a good licking and could tast both paul's and Julie's cum then I fucked Julie doggy then we went to sleep.

Julie did stay over with Paul the next night, she told me everything and even had paul's cum in her for me to clean her out, I did as she told me what they did, then we made love telling eachother that we love eachother.

Paul is still having sex with Julie and we very happy together.

This is a true story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After involving so much fucking with your husband's friend Sameer every day for more than a month did you not get pregnant with Sameer's child? You both must have fucked at least 5-6 times everyday for 1 month with Sameer depositing his semen deep inside tour cunt? Please tell us how many months are you pregnant? When are you delivering your baby?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Congrats dear!You are married to your husband but you enjoyed sexual intercourse with Sameer who is your husband's best friend.You both fucked each other for one month when your husband had gone to USA.Sameer deposited his semen deep inside your cunt everyday for a month.His baby-making sperm travelled inside your reproductive canal to meet your egg (ova) and must have fertilized it.Now Sameer's baby is growing in your uterus.Do a pregnancy test and you will see it give a positive result.O.k. happy parenting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You copulated several times with Sameer and you both enjoyed sexual intercourse in your husband's absence.Now Sameer has made you pregnant and you will deliver his baby.Now how do you expect your husband will accept this babyYI think you should go to Sameer and become his wife.When you deliver the baby your family will be complete.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Need more cuckqueen stories fewer cuckold stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous