All Comments on 'Husband's Fantasy Becomes Hers'

by mannydcamp

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW

One of the sexist and realistic first time wife share stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!

Utterly fulfilling, & exoctic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Be sure you want what you ask for!

I would have thought the husband would have been more pleased. Instead he appeared to take exception to the actions of his wife who was just following his instructions.

This author is certainly creative. I never know what to expect. Sometimes, the teasing is unmerciful and so erotic.

D.C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
True-to-life, erotically pleasing

This story is probably what really does happen with many couples - quite a shock for the husband to realise that his wife is so erotically exciting to another man; and a surprise for his wife to realise how easy it was for her to let another man enjoy her body.

No matter how practiced the fantasy is, there is the moment of truth, the doubts, the nervousness, pangs of jealousy, and fear that a new penis (especially a big one)may drive a wedge between husband and wife.

The watching husband may only gets little glimpses of the sex taking place. He may see his wife doing sexual things that she won't do with him. And she will have lust and contentment on her face (or does he just imagine this?).

So many of the cuckolding stories can start like this.

When a husband persuades his wife to accept a sexual top-up with a stranger, she often goes through an emotional period of growth which gives her permanent permission (and a yearning) to experiment with more sexual encounters outside the marriage.

The sacred vows of "to have and to hold" without others, now has a codicil attached, which now reads as "my husband and I and another guy".

Once a codicil has been added, it is easy to add other codicils, and the barn door has been opened to more fantasies and more lovers.

"Adultery with consent" means that a wife has to decide how she will allow her husband to treat (or be treated by) her lover. Her decision will determine whether her husband retains his masculinity or becomes a submissive cuckold.

"Adultery with consent" always means that a wife takes over as head of the house - her husband has agreed to "sharing her vagina with other men".

This means that she has to satisfy the sexual desires of at least two men; and a new relationship needs a lot of time to successfully cultivate it.

A husband who persuades his wife to sleep with other men, must accept that this means there will be at a 70% reduction in the time she can be with him.

This is a big test for any marriage, but afterall, she has to invest a lot of time into the new relationship for it to be successful.

Afterall, this is what her husband wanted, he no longer wanted her exclusively for himself, so she must be 100% free to be with her lover whenever she pleases, as often as she pleases, and as many times as she pleases - and her husband must accept his drop in status from head of the house to a truely consenting Cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is a wonderful story,very believable. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking tight.

I have seen my wife wrap her legs around her younger sisters husband with whom she was enamored and around my younger brothers waist whom she adored because of his long lock and have seen them locked together over a 1000 times and have seen her cum filled cunt overflowing numerous times. In one night I have seen her fucked thrice by them both, and once by me and two more times by another mutual person i.e. over 11 times in one night but still walking straight. She is a wonder fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn,so many idiots out there.

Writers AND readers !!

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Incedible

This is an amazingly well written story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very nice. Great Job!

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just mindless garbage.

No redeeming feature whatsoever. "1" !

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
That was more than just a good story.

The sense of regret displayed by the husband once he'd had his own sexual release gives it a touch of realism that isn't found on here very often. Lots of *s!

guzziathomeguzziathomeover 10 years ago
Criticisms, why?

This is a great story, very believable.

I know it has been a while since any previous comments, but why do the people who moan about the stories read them in the first place? Additionally why are all those comments anonymous?

Literotica is a site I regularly visit and have also contributed to, constructive criticism is O.K. but spiteful remarks are unnecessary and valueless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i realy enjoyed it , i would wish this to happen to me and my wife

, i would wish this to happen to me with my wife

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Adventure

Two people on a journey to greater sexual freedom, problems will arise but being in love and very mindful of each others feelings they can go as far as they both feel comfortable with.

secretosmiossecretosmiosover 8 years ago
Striking and devastating

I was very fond of this Loving Wives section for years, enjoying it deeply as a fantasy source to start my wife's fantasy fire in order to have sex with her. This worked for 38 years.

Now I still are digging in this area, but for a completely different reason, diametral from my former POV. I need to know, understand and withstand WHY she took things on her hands on my back, morphing it from a puppet show we ran together in our intimacy, to a real affair or series of affairs that, I discover now, have been coming and going the last sixteen years. Was it that I stirred her too much, and she ended needing TRUE release, and not only the aseptic outcome of the shared fantasy?

She has not confessed a single word. Her reaction to my discovering are her threatening to leave, to the sake of my lack of trust to her. But I found facts.

I am writing now, because the comment placed by some Anonymous under "True-to-life, erotically pleasing" is absolutely so well done, it is so comprehensive, that little is left to add after his writing.

I am writing here, because I am looking for some more stories and comments, trying to illuminate the darkness I am now, searching for a way out of this predicament in which "dump the bitch" is out of bounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Veracity

Wonderful, and realistic story. I know: I have been there. Married to a lovely, sexy woman who is a soul mate spiritually and corporeally. I was the one who introduced her to the idea of taking a lover. She had a number of lovers over the years, and I got only tremendous pleasure from it. It was when she started having feelings for a particular lover that I first felt compersion at the same time as jealousy. Only initially though in respect of the latter, negative emotion. Now the three of us will shortly have been together 5 years. Mainly the two of them together interspersed with threesomes. It is simply wonderful. We are potentially not far from polyamory which I believe will become the norm in relationships a few generations from now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Husband is a moron and foolish chump

Idiot and sad example for a man. Hubby is just another moron that doesn’t protect the special part of his relationship and just becomes another weak and perverted cuck. Such a poor and lame excuse for a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This couple will never again be as close as they were before she and Carlos became lovers. Neither the MC nor Ken will ever forget that a sacred aspect of their marriage has been lost and cannot be recovered. A sad and foolhardy sacrifice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous