Husband's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He apologized to me, but said that Sally had initiated the affair by making a pass at him. He promised that he was going to stay at home from now on. He really loved his wife and kids and this whole thing was scaring any desire to fool around right out of him.

Finally, he told me the story of last night. I knew most of it, but I had him describe in detail what he saw when he entered the room.

"When I went into the room I saw a black man fucking the daylights out of Sally. She looked like she was covered in cum and seemed to be enjoying the stroking. The black guy would pull his cock all the way out of her stretched cunt so just the purple tip was resting on her bright red pussy lips, she would squirm around try to get it back inside her. Finally he would slam home so his fat balls bounced against her ass, then she would let out a whimper and groan."

"I saw naked white guy standing next to the bed, with what looked like a wet freshly fucked cock hanging between his legs, videoing the action; and another naked big black man coming towards him."

He said he ran out the door and was very happy to get home to his boring wife.

"Listen I have already made up his mind to end it with Sally. I'm afraid that I might catch a disease from her."

He continued, "I am surprised that she would do a group of men. When we had sex it was good, but she wasn't wild."

He saw my fist clench at that comment, "Sorry" he whispered.

"Actually she told me lots of times that she loved her family. She said she just did this to get a little excitement in her life."

Bates felt that she enjoyed the thrill of sneaking around and doing something forbidden as much as the sex itself.

As we finished lunch I looked at him hard and said, "Like you, I have just discovered that my dear wife is a slut.

Then I told a big lie. "You are lucky to be out of this Bates. The men who were there last night are trying to blackmail me with the video tape you saw being made."

I went on, "I am NOT going to pay. Sally had done this to herself. I am going to divorce her."

"What's the last thing you want me to do?" He looked at me with frightened eyes. "I'll do anything to get away from this mess."

I smiled, seeing him scared shitless was very satisfying. More satisfying than kicking his ass.

"My last condition is that I want you to call Sally. I want you to tell her that you never want to see a slut like her again. Tell her what you saw last night. Tell her you never really liked her, she was just an easy piece of ass. Tell her, she probably couldn't get another guy in bed with her and the only way she could attract anyone was to gangbang a bunch of niggers. Tell her you only fucked her because you felt sorry for her."

"Finally, tell her you know she was arrested, and because of that she is fired from her job immediately. And with an arrest on her record she shouldn't ask for a recommendation. Bates thought it over and begged me again to keep the pictures of him confidential.

"Deal."

"I'll make the call," he answered.

I followed him to the pay phones and he dialed my home number. I assumed that Sally would have gotten out of lock up by now. As the phone was ringing I reminded him that if Sally ever found out about this conversation or even that Bates had seen me, I would send the pictures of him to his wife. He immediately promised.

Bates began talking after several rings. He even went farther than I told him. He called her a no good slut who didn't care about anything other than a hard cock in her cunt or mouth. He asked her if nigger cum tasted good and said that he had never seen a bigger whore than her. He said she wasn't worth the time it took him to fuck her. Finally he fired her and told her he never wanted to see her cum bag body again.

It's kind of funny but in a way I think Bates was as hurt by her too.

I could hear Sally crying and trying to explain as he slammed the phone down in its cradle.

He looked at me and said, "I'll keep up my end of the deal, you do the same."

With that he walked out of the Hotel, not even looking back. I followed him out and went to turn in my rental car. I picked up my car and drove home as if I was returning from my trip. I was anxious to see what I would find.

12