All Comments on 'Husband's Revenge Ch. 02'

by Headhuntertales

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A good plan for revenge...don't stop now

It was hard for the Husband to do what he did..but it needed to be done. I hope that he doesn't stop there...this woman needs to be given the kind of hurt that she has heaped on her husband all these years.

Hope the next chapter comes soon.

Highlander

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Deja Vu

I'm sure that I have read this story before or something extraordinarily similar ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Co. Ho

Bates and Sally were leaving at noon and doing the nasty on company time. The law suit from that would have helped the husband or her student sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

This is the best story ive read in a very long time !!!!

samissamisover 19 years ago
Revenge

Yes, I know that this is a fictional story. But, what the husband did to the wife went way beyond revenge. Maliously and with forthought, he caused the rape of his wife, purposefully drugging her in submission. (He didn't put the drug in her drink, but his agent did). Then he gets pissed that after his agents angel dusted her, she starts getting off on the sex. With his line of reasoning, mutilation of her genitals would have been fair game also. I just hope that when the divorce is final and he has a chance to calm down, that he realizes that he went over the top and that he needs to be vigilant so that she can't extract her revenge to get even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Doesn't Go Far Enough

If the husband ever touches this slut again, then he obviously really is a wimp. To even shake the pig's hand would be too much physical contact in my mind.

A pig like his slut wife deserves a short but painful and lonely life for the destruction the pig has heaped on her family. Her own parents should disown this pig.

I don't normally read this category of story, but the title and description was too tempting - to actually read about a vengeful husband, and not the normal wimpy tripe usually found in this category.

Hope the conclusion is even better than this first salvo of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Needs more chapters

I enjoyed this story as much now, as I did in 1999 when I first read it. It needed another chapter after the crack house then. I hope the author will give us more than the crack house finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
simply loved it

dont let it stop i want to hear it all i hope he ruins her but where is the reward dont he need some money out of this

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
To: The Co. ho commentor

For the Son's expenses. He only has one. The other one is stump bred. Maybe his daddy will finish paying for his college expenses. May, (if he takes after his real dad) he will pimp mom out as a cheap cocksucker for the college fraternities on campus, and that will finish his college education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
give me a break

give me a break

maxsteedmaxsteedover 19 years ago
REVENGE

Good, better and ...best story I've ever read. Well plot revenge. Guess it doesn't end at part 2. Like to know how's Sally ended in....Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep going!

Yes! Now lets see how Sally's world falls apart....

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Isn't anyone uncomfortable with this?

Let the punishment fit the crime. Yes, the woman is a bad and evil person. Is what she has done an executable offense? Is there no one else who gets uncomfortable with these kinds of over-the-top revenge stories? In real life, do you advocate the death penalty for cheating wives? Even more to the point, do you advocate the death penalty for cheating husbands?

Geez, lighten up, people. Living well is the best revenge.

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Bitch gets what she deserves.

Great story so far, can't wait for the next chapter.

By the way Samis, you say that the husband has gone too far, what about the wife? She had been cheating on him throughout their entire 24 year marriage, no punishment even comes close to equalling her betrayal. She deserves every ounce of what's coming.

Again, great story and I'm looking forward to chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot?

literotica, please add a new catagory for spousal revenge or something. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Comparisons?

Cheating wives are really despicable especially when it's long term. However. if I Had to vote on which is worse, I would vote that husbands who hire thugs to rape, brutalize and drug their wives are far worse than any cheating wife. I also wonder about readers who think this is a wonderful story. I thought it was a disgusting story about two people who apparently don't love each other and probably never have. the Ct. Yankee

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
ending

I would like to see what happens after the crack house. sally in jail or something... the orginal left you hanging

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Great Story so far

I love the story so far. I can understand why this revenge might be thought of as over-the-top. I don't think means to kill her, but to destroy her life entirely: reputation, job, family, etc... Considering her betrayal, probably from day 1, it is not too much, but it could be unhealthy for his mental state. Many people that have been abused by someone for a long time, do desire this level of revenge. Their lives have been radically changed for the worse, and some may get better after years of therapy. What about the others?

The man should talk with his sons. Even though at least one isn't his son, He raised them. They may very well side with their dad, against their mom and condemn her for her adultery. This would be a great addition to destroy her; since she would then lose her entire family. Considering the partentage of at least 1 son, He should find out who the father is and sue that person for 18+ years of child support. It could also destroy that cheating scum's family, if he was married at the time. The son needs to know about his medical history, and might want to know if he has any half-brothers or sisters. I hope that later ( after the divorce ) he does provide all the evidence of cheating ( including testimony from the bell-hop) to bates' wife. She can then divorce her cheating husband, and leave him with nothing. Hopefully at the end, his wife is so destroyed that she has monumental regret for her actions. Maybe she will take her own life - it wouldn't be any loss. I just hope the husband is able to get over this, and finds true love & happiness soon. It is good revenge to live better afterwards, but it is better if you can destroy the people that caused you the damage also.

SteveBigg1SteveBigg1over 19 years ago
Revenge!

The husband is a hard-ass revenge seeker, for sure. I guess he's decided to cut loose not only his wife, but his whole personal life - family, job, friends, everything. Waiting to see what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No Winners

No winners should have been the title of this piece. To angry and over the top to be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Waiting eagerly for Ch. 3

So far this is a chilling story of a hot and angry man exacting cold-blooded revenge. The contrast is eminently engaging. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of hell this cuckolded gentleman is going to put this slut through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story so far!

Looking forward to the rest of story. However Mr. Bates needs to get his emotional & financial punishment also. I hope the cheating spouse goes through a lot more "hell" for her 24 years of cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
shaking my head

so while he is busy destroying his cheating wife he also chooses to ruin his sons lives too? this is a scenario where no one wins and everyone loses, even him.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
I wonder what I would do.

For some reason, I love cheating wife stories with thw wife getting caught and punished. However, I tried applying this story as if it was kappening to me and my wife. I don't think I could take out much more revenge than has already taken place. I mean, the story said I/He loved her greatly.

On the other hand, I think I could seriously hurt the men who knew she was my wife but had affairs with her anyway.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Better form of Revenge

After thinking about this story, I thought of another form of revenge that would be equally devasting, but not illegal. If He has proof of Bates & his wife's affair, He should copy it and take it to the president or CEO, and a high level person in the human resources dept. of their company. Simply by showing them having an affair - boss & subordinate - and the risk of a sexual harrassment lawsuit, should get both the wife & Bates fired - no recommendation of course. He should at the same time make sure that's Bates wife has a complete copy of the evidence implicating her husband, and then provide to her the name of his divorce attorney. They should not engage in revenge sex, until after both are divorced. He should look-up every man the slut has been with since their marriage, and give the wives the same information and suggest divorce. Lastly, he should argue in court that the father of his 2nd son pay him ( not the cheating wife ) for 18 - 21 years of child support. It should add up to quite a large sum, especially if they add in the fact that it is 18-19 years late! It may also break that cheater's family, if he fathered a child out of wedlock - the cheater's wife should get almost everything in the divorce - and He would still have to pay child support! If he can maintain a good relationship with his sons ( one wasn't his, but he did raise him as his son), and the sons abandon Mom, he is home free. The husband ( and maybe the sons ) should get a permanent restraining order to keep her away too. His cheating wife should 1) be out of a job, and have a black spot on her resume; 2) lose almost everything she owns in the divorce, since the marriage was a sham; 3) lose contact with her husband & sons - whom she supossedly loves. As an added bonus, she might be responsible for Bates & who knows how many marriages she ruined by her actions. No need to do anything illegal, just let gossip work and destroy her reputation in the community. Maybe she'll get depressed enough to kill herself, but that is her choice. She will reap what she has sowed.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Great Story!!! Keep it going!

Keep it going, and don't let him touch her again. Now that everyone knows she a slut and has been forever, have the husband move on. Have him find a great woman and a great relationship.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
This story would belong better...

in the nonconsentual\reluctance category.

Now, I wonder how it will end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
harsh..but good

I don't know if I'd say its totally unbelievable and that the husband has gone too far. He's acting on pure emotional trauma of learning that his 24 year marriage is a total sham, even if he loved her a lot, some lines when crossed destroy that completely. He's certainly not that rational. The black guy gangbang and coke whore stuff is overplayed in my mind in these stories but whatever.

I agree with others that he'd do better to expose her completely or realisticly blackmail her into giving everything up then expose her once he's got a sweet divorce deal. Though in today's courts, if she's in jail for drugs he'd do better to get everything. It would be nice if he backstabbed Bates tho and exposed him as well. Bates' wife deserves to know her hubby bangs whores and shes at a health risk.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
The end?

He is going to be found out. The black guys will blackmail him. Or she'll tell him everything and he'll take her back and all will be well except she'll HAVE to have a ton of cocks all the time.

WHY did he bother with all the bullshit when the evidence was in the pictures and letters he had found in the box?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
for Z00time

I don't think I could hurt the men and the wife but I could put a small hole in them,, about a little less than .4 of an inch. Might sting a little, though.

Didn't see comments before but, yes, it's a litle overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Revenge and Comments:

I've been reading the comments left so far about this story and I am surprised at how many people don't even come close to understanding human emotional makeup. This could be considered a story of stong emotional reaction. Feelings of deep strong emotional love are bound to evoke equally strong feelings of hurt, pain, and hatred once betrayed. The husbands reactions in this story are understandable. Not saying they were right but no one knows what the hurt will do. And revenge has it's own price to pay. If developed this story could be a real hard kicker for all involved. For those guilty of such betrayal it should be a thought to cause you to pause. For the betayed a consideration of just how far is enough. In the end it is only their choice. I know some cases of revenge being extracted over and over year after year. Weather right or wrong none of us can be the final judge. Pity those who suffer the consequences.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exactly

[quote]so while he is busy destroying his cheating wife he also chooses to ruin his sons lives too? this is a scenario where no one wins and everyone loses, even him.[/quote]

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
End?

I don't think it will end, ryu77. And it definitely won't end peacefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why isn't other people being punish for the affair

I understand the wife deserve a lot of the blame for cheating the way she has, but what about the man she slept with? Doesn't they deserve any of the blame? It seem Mr. Bates got off scot free, why isn't he being punished as well? The story is just too one sided where the Wife get all the blame and the people she slept with are seen as victims. If you got to punish someone, punish all the people who are involve and not just blame one person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
LOST THE BEST THING + A BIT MORE

i AM REPOSTING MY 1ST comment from part one of the letter but I would just like to add that, as someone said, if well developed this story could have been gold medal and in my perspective that would be the husband finding out he was wrong and trying to win her back somehow - it seems all your stories are about an unfaithful wife and the husband who is never wrong... Anyway, here is my 1st comment---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people may think its fiction but your story sounds too real to be fake - in other words, partner(in this case husband) "finds out" his wife is cheating and over reacts.

This is where I get to explain what I mean by my title. You say all you - yes YOU - were told by the bus boy that your wife was in the jacuzzi every time he was called up. He did not say he saw them having sex.

Even though he made suggetsions to that effect he did not say he saw them having sex - he just said what he assumed took place. On your part all you heard were sounds...

"Take it off... . ... mmmm... ... ... that's nice... ... ... .harder, harder... ... thattt's iiittt... oh god! Oh god! Oh god!... Arrgggggggg!!... ...

...nothing from your writing about was said during actual sex implies intercourse - hmmmm, now who is leing? Thats why some comments even think this sounds too fake - no real proof of "cheating", husbands "cuckold" imagination run wild,etc.

I could go into more detail like how they had re-lube her (doesn't sound like a nymphomaniac to me - read other stories about gang bangs and you will see that your written account of what she did does not match the character traits of someone who enjoys multiple sex partners).

What I think, she was looking for some excitement in her life. Not just romance, but the "honeymoon period" kind of excitement and yoiu just were not providing it. You might have bought a gift here or there, taken her to a restaurant, but that does not sound exciting even as i write it.

Whats in your mind now is - so does he think i am dillusional? Tell me something, have you concidered that maybe she was mastubating for your friend (naked - thus explains the "take your clothes off" part) with hand or dildo and him jerking off then taking this "motivation" home and giving his wife the loving she deserved, the type you were not giving your wife.

Basically, if my premise is correct, your wife was not only correct when she said she was raped, you set her up to be raped. Also, tell me something, the guy you talked to, although it sounds like he may have a record it also sound like he and the people he was with did not really "disrespect" her i.e. use her body purely as an object; this begs the question, if she was already in the throes of passion why introduce the drug? why the need to relube? why was the guy nervous (as in "fearing for your wife" nervous)when you called for they second "job"? you also do not provide any evidence that the "affair" had been going on for years and yet thats what you accuse her of.

To me, it sounds like you overreacted and you have paid the ultimate price, lost the best thing you ever had. the second story sounds like a whining puppy dog - you still have "Sally" cheatingeven though you "do not have her" anymore - whether she is with you today or not, coz yo basically violated her being and even if you grow old together there is nothing that can undo what you did to her.

I would advise you to move on coz besides the fact that you not only judged her, the punishemnt (1st one only - excluding 2nd punishment) was way worse than the supposed crime. And from the way your "friend" seemed to express a moment of sympathy for her, I would not doubt it that she may be HIS now and he is treating her the way he attepted to hint at when you called him for the 2nd "job".

You have already done enough damage. If the above hypothesis is true just ignore it and move on - after all you are the one that uttered...

"I know about the years of betrayal and lies. You are not my wife. I thought I had a faithful wife who I loved and who loved me, but I was wrong. She never existed. And now she doesn't exist for her friends, or even her children."

... sounds pretty final to me AND coming from you. You have done enough damage - move on and hope that your Maker will show you you mercy IF the original crime did really occur as you THOUGHT it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
write a third part

please write a third part i want to know what happens to her and how bad she takes it. i know this sounds bad but i also want to hear how the bloke laughs in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bitch should cut you

What a worthless shit you are. She should off you for what you did. What a piece of crap you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the Lying cheating wife

The wife deserved every thing that was thrown at her if she wanted to spice up there marriage she should have talked to her husband into taking her on a second honeymoon instead of sneaking out behind his back.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more of

if he lets Bates off that easy he is more of a dumb ass than he seems...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupid. Stupid! STUPID!

To get "revenge" you drug and rape the slut. YOU belong in prision along with the piece of shit husband for writting such trash.

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 13 years ago
What??

Is this the same person who tried to salvage his marriage by trying to court his wife again? Is this the same person who gave a chance to his wife to be honest with him? i seriously liked him in the first part. He was caring then.

Let me see if i got this straight. His wife fucked behind his back for a long time and he got revenge by :

1) drugging her with a date rape drug

2) arranging her to be RAPED with three men (it was rape initially. He didn't know she would respond enthusiastically to it)

3) creating a video tape of this rape encounter where his wife, who is almost unconscious, gets fucked by three guys and sends it to his son's college where the tape will spread and people will see his mother getting fucked. That would do wonders to the reputation of his son right? He didn't think as to what trauma will that child face after not only watching his mother in that video but knowing that all his classmates saw it as well.

4) listening to every bit of the encounter from his associate. If he hated it so much why would we want to hear EVERY LITTLE detail of how much she got fucked, who all fucked her and have no reaction to the fact that she got fucked by even the bell boy.

And what did he do to BATES?? He left him just like that. I mean that guy just walked away with months of sexual pleasure from his wife and no harm was done to him? So much for 'i'll destroy all the lovers she has had' (part 1).

Ridiculous and disgusting story. 1 star.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHOSE TAIL RING TRUE

about lifes escapades and peccadillos. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

he makes a deal with a person like that, and its ok to break it and give him some genuine measure of payback.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
WOW

Could have been a good story, but got stupid and dumb. What a waste.

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
This is one of most pathetic and immature garbage I have ever seen.

It's just unreal,the stupidity of this writ. This writer have no idea how to write. Coupled with his two digit IQ and there you have it. Luckily I only skipped most of it,so instead of throwing-up all over my PC I just got a headache. Damn,what a travesty !!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Ha

I liked it. I don't care what the previous comments said. Her life is screwed.

No it's not realistic. Who gives a fuck. Revenge is sweet. One more thing.

I HATE CHEATING WIVES. ESPECIALLY THE WHORE SLUTS

HA

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
I would

still send the pictures to Mrs. Bates.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
good story

I'd set her up with men that have HIV and Hepatitis C then throw the skank to the curb. Revenge is sweet but it is a LOSE/LOSE strategy for both. Nobody wins in divorce especially cheaters. They somehow think they won't get caught and usually do.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
much better

I feel better now. 5 stars. Fantastic start for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wimp

You get revenge being a bigger cuckold? Kill the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 stars

**s, gotta beauto-bio of a self cucky

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
I am

enjoying this for at least the second time, but can't remember how it ends. A juke box in a Hilton lounge? Really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
???

You are truly a sick bastard...worse than I thought.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
Yuck

What a dead beat writer, how could you actually write something as sick as this. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

gave you a 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As the only child of this husband and wife . . .

If I was in college and the tape/DVD of MY MOTHER was sent to someone else in my fraternity, and it was played in the frat, I would be mad as hell at my mother, but my father would need to run for his life!! Destroying my college career (and make no mistake about it, my life at college would be destroyed), and the person I formerly called father would be responsible! If he wanted to poison my relationship with my mother, THEN SEND THE TAPE TO ME!!! The way he did it, I would be the laughingstock of the college for the rest of my time there. Everyone would hit me up to go home with me and fuck my mother, every single day of every semester! I would be pissed at my mother, BUT FAR MORE PISSED AT THE DAMAGE HE DID TO ME!!!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HATRED DRIVES SANE PEOPLE OVER THE EDGE

and then it no holds barred and Helter-Skelter, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I made a mistake

I actually gave you a decent score on the first chapter. Then I found out you're a racist bastard. I'll be one bombing you for the rest of your writing life. What a piece of shit you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husband Forced To Live Two Decades Of Lies

Time to drop the bomb on her lovers. Father of second son should be made to pay child support payments to husband. Should be forced to have son's name legally changed to his. Could I walk away from a 20-year-old son if I found out I wasn't the biological father? Hell yes! In a New York second!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He enjoyed it!

Nobodies is that blind 24 years and he didn't know shittt! He knew what was going he must have gotten jealous for some reason! Maybe he wanted to get fucked too.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
ALL THOSE PLANS NEED TOUGH UN-LOVE

and a cold cold heart, TK U MLJ LV NV

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Crap had to one it. Feel the emotion, but can't justify the crime

Our no fault system to some slight extent encourages extra judicial punishment, which can get extreme. Ouch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

Just a bunch of cliches. No real merit.

sas6446sas6446about 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

He's as pathetic as she is a slut!

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Sorry, I got no respect for passive aggressive cuckyboys who get revenge via Proxy. He's as spineless and pathetic as she is a whore. How the fuck did they last this long?

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Umm, rape!

So he tells the janitor what he wants him to do is illegal but he won't get into any trouble for it. Really? Since when did rape become a harmless bit of "illegal" activity one never got prosecuted for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This may be one of the dumbest fucking stories I've ever read. Were you drunk when you wrote this? High on crack?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What They Said

I agree with most of the recent comments, the husband’s attempted revenge was stupid and pathetic. In fact HE came across as the most disgusting and unlikeable character in the whole story. No wonder his wife cheated on him.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Author Still Check Stories?

If he does, I'd like to thank him/her for engaging in every possible racist cliche. Truly a work of art and obviously a parody. No one could be so fucked up and such a horrible writer to actually be serious when publishing this.

It's a dreadful, racist piece of worthless dreck that would be an embarrassment if it was intended to be a real story instead of a parody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmmm......

A slew of cliches about black men used, CHECK!

An outright racist act committed (using a racial epithet), CHECK!

Everyone who’s NOT a racist and/or a bigot reading this story and thinking you’re an asshole for writing this complete and utter bullshit, CHECK!

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!

REALLY???????????????????????????????

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not revenge

That's not revenge, you're giving.her what she wants. Why.let Bates off so easily? Not a good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No way

Common no way would anybody go to those extremes.

cyferxcyferxabout 5 years ago
So he had her raped?

I noted this in your other stories, you are a bit of a rapey author. 1* for having his wife gangraped for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Nope 1* for the rape, if you knew anyone, ANYONE who has actually been raped there is NO way you'd write this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OK, Now What

What happen when you got home where is the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Throwing up?

What kind of a man throws up after finding his wife is a slut. Same question about stories that have a husband sobbing. Come on, a real man would not to either. Revenge would be first and foremost.

It is obvious that the husband in this story is pretty well convinced that one of his sons' is not his. Why no DNA test. Why not a full outing of the wife and subsequent outcome. Author please complete any future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!

Your protagonist is a real ass-wipe!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Wow!!

Great BTB revenge on the slut!!! Still needs to ruin ALL her past lovers. Also, get DNA tests for the sons!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That’ll show the cheating whore. Get her a black dildo gangbang and let Bates get away clean. What a damn pussy.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

Great story so far, I'm hoping for DNA tests on the kids, and destruction of all her past lovers. Fingers crossed, now on to chapter 3.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

This is sick. The husband lost any moral high ground he had when he had people drug and rape his wife. In fact, he's a worse person than his wife is.

If this kind of thing turns you on, you are sick and you should seek professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Drugging And then Sex is rape

Why so many stories MC has to be a party to rape. Really not much of a man. I have many friends who believe like me and would like nothing more than giving these low lifes an attitude adjustment.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

he did nothing to Bates. Woosie Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s been cheating on him for decades, not just with Bates - he found the documents. He therefore has her drugged and gangbanged (which she enjoys, BTW), and that’s his retribution against those who wronged him over all those years?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another creepy racist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was beyond awful. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, right. As if the Hilton is going to let a black man go into their hotel.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Not improving A+

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

"Yeah, right. As if the Hilton is going to let a black man go into their hotel." ROFL

THAT is a comment I was NOT expecting to see and it really made me laugh my ass off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I am not sure just what to say. This husband has just gone postal on his wife way more than what was needed. Bates gets off scot free? Really? Sending all of the videos out could destroy his family. Let's see how the rest of this pans out but so far this husband needs anger management in a big way.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Okay, the first part of this Femdom agitprop was drier than my bone, but, this part was hysterical.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

The over the rope descriptions of the Rape...(cuz that's what it was.)...reminded me of that joke "the Aristocrats"... But I like the sending the tape to the frat angle

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Once again male MC's acting like women, the funny thing is how society and the woke mob think men's attitude and way of dealing with issues in life by confronting them, and if necessary fighting it out is seen as the wrong thing to do or way to react. They much prefer the feminine approach which is horrible, why, cause it starts with avoidance then having to lose virtue by lying and using deceit and manipulation to avoid truly dealing with the pain- only to prolong suffering and victim hood. Followed by spreading social shame, meaning character attacks, in the end nothing is resolved huge amounts of time energy and resources wasted you are left with resentment anger and hate. By trying to resolve issues this way nothing is accomplished and emotional scares can last forever. What you think violence doesn't solve anything maybe not but it does resolve a whole lot at least it did before men started acting like vindictive women and shooting their opponent like cowards.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Exactly my thought. MC must be a closet GAY. Maybe even this author. This is not how a real man will act. Showing the video to your sons and FRAT mates. What are you thinking of. don't you think he will not be ridiculed to death by his FRAT mates? GoOD jod for causing emotional scars that will destroy their lives forever. The sons will eventually hate the male MC named Bill. The best revenge after all to him or is it HER.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous