Husks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obey...

Tingling sensations raced along her extremities. Her feet felt stiff and rooted, the mind command compelling her stillness. The desire to fight still lingered while tremors of pleasure passed through her body. Among the stars she saw other women, bare and naked, writhing as sinuous glowing strands snaked into their bodies, bonding with them in ecstasy.

She lost her breath and gasped at the sight, her full breasts heaving.

Obey... surrender to the feeling...

The soft moans of every life form taken by the dark goddess rang out across time, echoing in her ears as a siren call of erotic oblivion. The desire to surrender was powerful. Airy stimulation caressed her budding and hard nipples like a teasing breath while her soaked inner thighs quivered and shook. She wanted to... join them... become one... and turn her back on humanity.

That wasn't right. The sheer perverseness of her thoughts left her both fearful and ashamed.

But that didn't didn't stop her from arching her back, nor halt her sporadic whimpers and gasps, her body on the precipice of release and so much more.

Give in Katrine... feel my children make you anew...

Now she had become aware of the things slithering inside her, seducing her for more than just pleasure, but connecting with her at a level no man could: bonding with her flesh. She wished to scream, wished to break out of this horrible dream, but this twisted goddess would not be denied.

She went rigid in pleasure across the barren, dreamy plateau and beheld a galaxy of blue eyed slaves, their eyes like stars against the cosmos. She realized she still couldn't move her legs in this world, nor could she feel them in the real world through her dream sleep. They were taking over.

She felt herself squirming in her bed. An intense euphoria fizzled right up her spine and into her brain, triggering a full body orgasm. Xela was the goddess's name. The one who was stripping her mind of everything that made her who she was, leaving intact only what was necessary for deception and seduction.

Give yourself to me... become a host... there is no stopping it...

Her eyes fluttered to her helpless moans. Her large breasts squeezed together as she drew her arms in, trying to contain the rampant pleasure coursing through her veins. She thrashed against someone's arms in the real world, felt lips upon her ear, whispering, kissing, stimulating her in her dream.

A change was flooding through her, a change she would never be able to reverse. She wasn't sure she wanted to. Now the changes were coming faster and faster, like an avalanche as Xela stole her own mind and body, reforming it like a master sculptor. It not only felt too late... it felt so right.

Her body spasmed and convulsed in ecstasy, so much so she thought she would tumble from her bed. But someone held her. A woman. Gentle little fingers squeezed and cupped Katrine's round and heavy tits, hugging them to her chest.

She felt an orgasm build within her body and knew it would only crest if she gave the final words. The words that so many had spoken eons ago, words spoken by those who thought they would be the exception, the stronger will to outlast the goddess.

But all were leaves before Xela's wind, and Katrine's mind was broken and conquered in the rapture of her conversion.

I obey.

Her body bucked and her heart thundered. She climaxed, feeling the searing ecstasy of her submission blaze through her flesh. Her throat made beautiful sounds as her mind was shattered in Xela's glory, her strong thighs squeezed together as the spasms between her legs shocked her pussy with unbearable pleasure.

In her dreams she fell, descending into a darkness without end...

Shannon knew the tough talking safety officer had been subdued at last when her defiant groans and whimpers had transformed into aroused and obedient moans. And when Katrine finally turned over, Shannon saw her irises filled with the self-same glow of blue nebulae. Pride shined across her enslaved soul.

She had served her Goddess well.

***

Communications officer Diaz frowned at the dead, electronic voice that blared through her receiver. Hours of decoding the message from the strange space hulk that led the salvage crew to its location went from alien to incomprehensible. "Captain..." she said, looking at the text on the screen and making sure it wasn't a mistake. "I can't make sense of the SOS."

Captain Jelsur leaned back in her chair with confident poise. She always fancied herself as more refined than a vessel of this meager stature merited and was eager for the upgrade this discovery would offer. Her suit was as plain as her hair, brown with hints of silver. "Play it forward, Diaz."

In a tone that could unsettle the dead, the message played forth. "Beware the Goddess of Death and Lust, Those Embraced the Soul Cannot Trust!" It played over three times before Diaz shut it off.

Everyone in the bridge shivered except for the captain. "Would it have been too much for them to just say 'stay away'?" Few chuckled and Jelsur got up from her chair. "It's nothing. I think if we came across a 'goddess', we would have known about it by now."

"Ma'am!" barked the speaker near her command chair.

Jelsur smiled and sat back down, hitting the button. "Yes Thompson, what is it?"

"Sectors 31-37 are experiencing rolling blackouts and putting strain on the plasma cores."

"Why?"

"Don't know ma'am, that's what we're tryi- OH FUCK!" The engineer was cut off in a crush of static and white noise.

The captain frowned and pointed to operations officer Beaumont. "Show me the cameras in the engineering room and sectors 31 through 37."

"I'm getting nothing from the engine room, but here are the quarters." the dark haired woman said, her features caught in a scowl.

Jelsur's jaw dropped when she saw how far the infestation had spread. Entire hallways were choked off in black muck that roiled and undulated like an internal organ. Glimpses of alluring blue light broke through the oily expanse, lights in the shape of thick blue coiling lines.

Jelsur perched her chin upon her fingers. She didn't know what this was. But she knew what to do. "Christoph... detach sections 2 and 3... we're going home light." A chorus of gasps sounded out along the bridge.

"I can't do that, captain."

Jelsur sighed and spun her chair around. "Protocol dictates, in cases of xeno infection-" She stopped when she saw her first mate. Christoph's skin was sallow and veiny, his neck muscles stood out like corded steel and his eyes glowed like the cobalt glow of a neutron bomb. "Oh God..."

"No. Goddess. Xela is kind. Xela is good." He stepped forward while two blue eyed security guards blew down the secured doors to the bridge in a cacophony of searing light and smoke. "Join us."

Jelsur looked on in horror as one of the guards tackled Diaz before she could flee from her seat. The olive skinned beauty was stripped of her belt and leggings at frightening speed before the guard plunged his turgid member into her helpless and vulnerable body.

One blue eyed woman had followed the guards in and ripped Beaumont from her chair. Captain Jelsur was bewildered that the woman wore no pants, her smirk strange and muted, her eyes dead and empty. Beaumont screamed and struggled, her arms caught in the woman's strong grip as her attacker thrust her hips and sopping wet womanhood against the operation officer's groin.

Jelsur's mouth went dry as she saw celestial blue tendrils spool from the woman's slit with frightening speed. They punched through Beaumont's uniform as if it was wet paper. A momentary bridge was made between the two women as they coiled up inside their new host.

Beaumont's eyes widened and she gasped at her violation, both in terror and surprise pleasure. Her attacker gasped with glee as the worms, drenched in her juices, pulled along into Beaumont; the operation officer's legs widening as she crumpled to the ground.

"Oh god..." moaned Beaumont, her limbs jerking as her eyes fluttered, the worm's throwing her nervous system in disarray as they changed her. Jelsur's stomach turned watching one of her most trusted staff convulse so helplessly, her lewdly exposed pussy contracting to explosive orgasms triggered by the worms.

"Join us." repeated Christoph, his stun prod at his side, fully extended.

His voice shook Jelsur out of the twisted orgy the bridge had become. "The hell I am!" screamed the captain as she booted Christoph in the chest and pulled out her sidearm. She swung her weapon at the other possessed security guard and blew a watermelon sized crater in his chest. Her jaw dropped as the smoking hole teemed with glowing threads, quickly sewing his wound back together. Before Christoph could snatch her she jumped from her overlook and down onto the controls, flipping switches in quick succession before slamming a bright red button, stenciled with RELEASE in block letters around the glass.

With a shudder, the lengthy salvage ship split into two. The half composed of two sections split apart from the leading command section, aimless and adrift in space with an engine on the back end but nothing to guide it. Meanwhile, the many windowed bridge went as black as the surrounding void, interrupted with quick and sporadic bursts of light and muffled screams against the vacuum of space.

In less than two minutes, the light had ceased and the sound had silenced. All was darkness but for the little pinpoints of light inside, like distant stars... stars that slithered and writhed, little lances of spectral blue that did not reside in the cold cosmos but in the warm bosom of mankind.

In less than ten minutes, the glimpses of crawling bioluminescence were gone. Through forced ecstasy and blissful coercion, the stars had found their homes and a new crop of slaves were born.

***

Lin floated through a nightmarish dreamscape of gaping black maws, writhing like jet mercury. Nude women tossed and strained in their liquid embrace, their bodies embedded in living walls while strange things pumped into them from below, clear silvery phallic tubes, brimming with lurid azure light from within, like a line of ovipositors.

She saw Phillips and other men. Their eyes were as bright as the sky, their faces as dead as the grave, holding down other women as they rutted with animalistic fervor. She recognized them as her own shipmates! Some fought, some took it willingly, all moaned.

Phillips' victim arched her back as he spent himself inside her, even as she tried to pull herself away. The man released his hands from her wrists as he stiffened and his cock digged deep into her vulnerable pussy. He knew the woman could struggle all she wanted, it was too late for her old life now.

Lin sensed the sheer power and domination emanating from Phillips, his drive to climax a whisper before the screams that drove him to conquer and exert his will upon another. She could sense the corrupted man's rush of purpose, see his adrenaline as his rigid body jerked and his hands groped the woman's full breasts with frenzied squeezing, his cock firing off more than semen alone.

She saw the woman's belly churn and writhe to something underneath, her sharp moans in response to every wet, slithering movement. Lin's nerves turned jumpy and weak when she saw the beginnings of bluish-white light swirl in the woman's irises, and had the feeling something irreversible was happening. Something she was just as helpless to stop as the woman herself, her eyes awash in the ecstasy of her change.

The feeling made her ill but the sight thrilled her beyond measure. She averted her gaze to other happenings in the eternal nightmare.

She saw other women, those who were neither on the wall or mated by the strange men. They laid on the floor, their naked legs splayed and paralyzed in pleasure as they sloshed in the sensual black oil. She saw glowing blue tendrils rise out of the wet darkness, twitching and probing the milky flesh like predators encircling wounded prey.

Prey to bond with. Some part of her wondered what it would be like to be them, lost in pleasure as these aliens lay claim to her. She hated that she wondered. They looked so helpless, so defenseless against the change, how could she fantasize about it?

She could imagine the feeling as the creatures throbbed in and out of their pussies, dragging both parasite and host to the edge of purpose and pleasure, to inevitable submission. She watched jealously and fearfully as the phallic shaped worms eased inside the women's flesh, sometimes through their engorged slits, other times through agape and lustful mouths, sighing as superior beings came for their mind and body.

When she saw Phillips' woman again, both were rutting like animals, her breasts jiggling as she threw her pussy back at his cock with perfect rhythm. Her face was as blank as his, her eyes like chilling dusk blue stars. Remade, her mind rewritten... forever. She looked across the stormy nightmare and saw nothing but the blues of their impassive eyes, all turning, all looking... at her.

Lin woke from her dream with a start, covered in sweat and panting. Auxiliary lights saturated the room in fluorescent reds. She saw her bunk mate, Christie Sanders, still fast asleep. Something was wrong with the ship. Whatever was wrong paled before the odd sense of alarm that crept up her neck when she saw strange movements underneath Christie's sheets.

Lin took them just for her hands at first, but they seemed to leave a wet trail behind and soak through the fabric. Was she... masturbating? In her sleep? She blushed and kept looking on in puzzlement as what looked like a very slender wrist, outlined through the fabric, slithered inexorably across Christie's upper inner thigh and into her unprotected womanhood.

Christie's feminine lips parted and loosed a whimper of surprise and content. Her hips bucked up ever so slightly and her body went through a series of shudders. Lin felt an erotic heat bloom in her loins to the pleasurable strains of Christie's gasps. The woman's eyes fluttered throughout her convulsions until at last she arched her back to its limit and sobbed as an unmistakeable orgasm ripped through her.

She dropped back down to the mattress and exhaled loudly, the beginnings of a strange smile dawning on her face. What was that about, thought Lin, just as she caught a flicker of light on her bed through the corner of her eye. She turned her head and her eyes widened. "Ohhhh... shit..." Faster than the creature could react she snatched her table side flashlight and bashed the glowing worm into an azure pulp, staining her sheets.

She leapt off from her mattress and her bare feet hit the cold metal floor. Her hands shook with adrenaline and her heart pounded like a thunderous piston. She had to get out. Stay away from whatever got inside Christie.

She gave one last glance to the silent woman and ducked out of her bunk room and out into the hallway where every vision of pleasure and darkness had come to life. Spots of stainless steel peeked out from behind writhing masses of oil, though that wasn't quite right. It was gummy and soft on her feet. And just like in her vision, translucent phalluses protruded from teeming masses of black goo, aimed dangerously close to her crew mates strung up on walls.

Her fear nearly overcame her as she realized her erotic nightmare had come to pass. The women were comatose and satiated while strings of clear lubricant hung from their engorged womanhoods. Strange writhing lines of azure ran under their skin from time to time and Lin's mouth went dry in fear. Only one remained uncolonized, some girl from a part of the ship Lin didn't recognize.

The woman's hair was ruddy brown and shook to her pleasure in the same rhythm as her shapely breasts. They were not large but a complete handful and very pert, her round milky breasts rising and falling to her pleasure filled gasps. Lin's eyes fell down to the phallus pummeling the girl's gushing pink slit and blanched when she saw glowing, coiled worms stirring within the ejaculatory chamber of the thing.

Both the phallus and worms quivered with anticipation, sensing the imminent fulfillment of their dark purposes. Lin was ashamed to be so turned on by the spectacle. She blamed the nightmare itself for instilling within her this twisted desire to surrender to these mind hollowing monstrosities, for making it seem so tempting and pleasurable... and some part of her wanted to see the alien conquer the helpless girl, shoot deep inside her and take over everything that made her who she was.

Lin had grown wet from the fantasy but a more rational part of her prevailed. She could save her. She would save her. She stepped over the spent phallic mounds that had infested the other women and grabbed a hold of the one thrusting wildly into the moaning woman.

"No!" she cried as she trembled and her beautiful tits bounced from side to side. "Keep it in! Please!"

Lin sighed to the spike of arousal that ignited upon hearing the woman's willful surrender to such a thing. "You'll be like those freaks on the wall if I don't. We've gotta get out of here."

The woman bit down on her lips as she came, her pussy drenching her translucent intruder with her sweet juices. "I want to be like them, I want it inside, to take me, fill me with its paradise..."

Lin had a hard time pulling back on the thing. It timed its plunges with incredible strength. "You don't want it, it makes you think you want it... trust me... I feel the same..." she said through gritted teeth, trying to save the girl but at the same time pushing down her own thoughts of surrender.

"I must become one flesh with Xela... and then I will embrace you..." her voice quivered with desire and her soft belly writhed to her lustful hips, "and you will accept... change..." she said the last word breathlessly, her eyes glassy.

Lin shivered and felt a near overwhelming pang of lust race through her loins to the deranged girl's musings. She looked down at the thrusting, phallic pod. Her eyes dilated to the multiple worms inside, ready to take the woman's body... ready to take her mind. It would be so easy just to let it happen...

But she couldn't. She adjusted her grip around the pod's translucent shaft, well lubricated with the woman's own arousal.

She yanked the thing enough back where only the tip was inside the girl. And then she felt cold hands pull around her neck and heard a velvety voice that sucked all the fight from her. "Let her experience her moment of triumph, little one." Lin gasped in fright as her hands slid from the phallus, allowing it to slide back into its victim, deep and thick, ready to bring the woman to Xela.

The woman tensed and the soft swells of her bosom jiggled as it filled her up to the deepest point within her sex. The sound of churning liquid flushed through the phallic mound until the phallus itself trembled and shot its pale blue intruders deep into the woman's womb. Her eyes fluttered and her body jittered and shook under an avalanche of orgasms. Her moans of surrender were the very essence of pleasure and triumph, a funeral song for her humanity and free will.

The alien harvest had been planted.

"It is done, Lin. There's nothing you can do for her now. In time my children will grow inside her, a bond so great they will be as inseparable as any other organ."

Lin shuddered as she was turned around and pulled up by the neck into the creature's gaze. Her body was statuesque and shined like a jet opal. Sleek abdominals gleamed in the diffused light while soft, wide feminine hips accentuated with a small waist stirred awe within the specialist. Massive onyx breasts loomed in front of her face, unnaturally high and pert on her chest and so full they created their own tempting line of gleaming cleavage. Lin was overcome by an urge to bury her face in them, to be swallowed in between the obsidian swells of her thick and ample tits, despite having never felt such urges before.