Husks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like the feeling of her horrible dream, but ten times magnified. The desire to surrender and morphed into a need to surrender, to entwine herself around this creature's magnificent body and give up all she ever was and would be, just to be in her presence a moment longer.

Her eyes moved up from her sweeping and giant obsidian breasts and fell into her cold, illuminated eyes. Lin gasped as a thrilling current ran down from the woman's hands, tantalizing her nipples and making the back of her legs twitch.

"You are the last breathing free flesh on this part of the vessel. It is fitting that I take the first of you and the last of you." whispered the sable goddess, her mouth so close to Lin's that her breath warmed her lips. Lin tried to speak, to plead, but only submissive whimpers streamed from her lips. Erotic sensations slithered down her belly and legs, sucking away her defenses... her will to resist. "Don't struggle, mortal. It's painless, and once my children live in you, you'll be my own child."

With a lone finger the woman brushed her finger down Lin's hips, slinking off her little gray booty shorts she wore to bed and leaving her black g-string exposed. "I am Xela." Lin quavered as the alien's hand slid down her back and caressed her round bottom with a feather soft touch. "I am your Goddess now."

Lin gazed helplessly into her smoldering blue eyes and moaned as intolerable arousal bloomed in between her legs. Thoughts of who this alien was, what she wanted and what would happen to the others fought with unspeakable longing. A feral part of her, a more primal part, craved to submit, to be conquered by this superior being.

Xela traced her finger in between Lin's perky breasts and her gray top split down the center. Lin shivered in lust as Xela's heaving and voluptuous slopes of femininity pressed against her own. The swirling glow of the alien's tattoos emphasized the sheer size and plumpness of her breasts, trembling like immense mountains of midnight flesh they overshadowed Lin's modest pair. They were so soft, like silk, and she craved to wrap her fingers around them but was denied by the pleasurable paralysis in her limbs.

"Now... become a daughter of mine." Xela lowered Lin back onto the goo covered floor and pressed her lips upon the young shipmate's mouth. Lin gasped into the Goddess's mouth as she felt eager worms emerge from the black muck and writhe up her calves, leaving a warm trail on her smooth skin that felt like hot saliva.

Her hands drifted down Xela's lithe shoulders and feminine back. She moaned into the alien's mouth as her hands captured firm handfuls of the alien's sculpted ass cheeks, full and plush. Being against her flesh was like drowning in velvet. She knew she ought to be fighting this, how carnal annihilation was only a few heartbeats away... but she just couldn't... pull it together.

Nor did she want to. She wanted to be rid of her second thoughts, her reluctance. She wanted that choice taken away from her, to be free of remorse for surrendering her humanity.

A sensual caress grazed her belly while Xela sighed with delight. When she looked down past the huge, glistening ebony slopes of her cleavage, past her impossibly jutting hips, she saw the surrender she so craved.

A glowing blue tendril swayed obscenely from Xela's slit and grew longer by the second as it unfurled itself. Lin stiffened when she felt the worms already on her reaching up around her shapely thighs while others inched along the rise of her buttocks. She was doomed and she knew it. There was no stopping it now.

The worm from Xela twitched and quivered wildly as it sensed the heat of Lin's yearning pussy. It was eager to beat the rest of its brood and colonize her untamed flesh first. With an orgasmic sigh, Xela leaned forward, smothering Lin's chest with the heavenly soft and heavy peaks of her breast flesh. She nuzzled into the petite woman's neck as she drew her hips forward.

Lin swayed on her feet but then tensed. Her eyes shot wide as Xela's worm shot unerringly up into her folds, wriggling for purchase. Xela moaned and clutched her tight ass as the worm fed itself into Lin's pussy, each exquisite inch of progress igniting an orgasm for the star goddess. Lin convulsed and made excited, sporadic noises of pleasure as the worm claimed her.

In less than a minute the worm had passed from Xela into its new host, sending Lin into a powerful chain of rolling orgasms. The goddess let her drop into the silken goo below, spasming in its warm embrace as more of her children detected Lin's body heat and rose out of the muck for a new home.

Lin's eyes glassed over and her mouth gaped open as she felt the worm's tendrils spread outward into her flesh, entwining their fibers with her muscle tissues and nervous system. The first step to being remade. Final pangs of fear, the fear of losing one's identity, ran through her nerves but she didn't care. She accepted it... her helplessness, the inevitability of her change... and the lust that followed that acceptance. It would be over soon, and when it was, she knew it would be as if the fear never existed.

Her slit flowed at what was to come.

Bliss. Pure ecstasy for all time.

As the worms spread, another orgasmic wave crashed over her. Her body jerked violently to her soft sighs of surrender and pleasure. She grew more aware of the interconnectivity of Xela's 'children'. She watched Captain Jelsur held down on her command chair by the likes of Diaz and other communication officers, stripped of clothes and watched in the darkness by a bridge full of blue eyed converts in silence, watching as their former commander was ravished by Christoph.

Through crystallized memories she saw how some had been forced into enslavement, whereas others on the deck... had given themselves freely to their fate. She felt the worms in them as much as she did the ones writhing over her thighs now. Her legs were spread wide in acceptance, urging the worms still outside to follow their siblings into her engorged pussy.

She felt Christoph's anticipation of conquering the one he once held as superior. Every drawn out thrust that ripped a delicious moan of euphoria from the stalwart woman. Every brush of her soft skin from her shaking thighs. She relished the sprung up and coiled tension of the thin worms waiting in Christoph's manhood, ready to implant themselves and flourish in Jelsur's unsuspecting womb, the rush to enslave stoking his lusts as much as the captain's body itself.

Lin came as Christoph came and her nerves burst with the same sense of fulfilled purpose when the worm launched into Jelsur's pussy, burrowing up through her contracting inner walls and claiming her mind in one fell stroke. She felt her consciousness expand as Xela invaded Jelsur's mind with dark enlightenment, Jelsur's eyelashes fluttering desperately and exquisitely as an alien force she could not hope to match twisted her thoughts and bent her will with unrelenting pleasure.

As Lin saw Jelsur's thoughts become Xela's thoughts, she felt the tingles of ecstasy that prickled along the fallen captain's skin, felt her squirm helplessly as her bare breasts heaved, her heavy mounds glistening to her exertion. As Jelsur's eyes began to brighten with inhuman light, Lin's consciousness expanded to all the others in their new family.

She became aware of Christie, just down the hallway, waking up with a mind and body no longer her own. Her breasts had flowed and expanded into a vast yet well formed size, stretching her shirt into tatters until her large, creamy globes were bare and free.

Shannon and Katrine were lost in the throes of pleasure, connected between the legs with the instruments of their joyous enslavement while Phillips and Jen rutted with their new conquests. All connected. All happy.

All husks.