Huw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers

I sat and watched TV alone with the sound up high. This time I made no attempt to listen and was actually quite relieved to be temporarily free of the all pervading sexual ambiance. It was near my usual time when I eventually retired to bed but I had not been there long before Sandra joined me, again with a 'gift'. When that bit was over she started fondling me and said, "I started early tonight so I'd be able to give you an extra good time. It's just to make sure that you don't start feeling left out."

It is amazing how easily that seemed to redress the balance.

The second morning followed the pattern of the first but after lunch it changed. Instead of retiring the pair of lovers performed serious sex in front of me and it was an education. I thought I had seen it all but they both now seemed to have moved into a higher gear and I was reluctantly impressed.

It finished with her again bent over the chair arm with him violently pumping from behind. There was no mistaking the moment that he opened the flood gates and started filling her with cum because the influx of semen seemed to trigger palsied convulsions in my wife's lovely body. As soon as his now soft but still turgid cock flopped clear, Sandra ran round and lay back on the settee with her bottom on the seat edge and her legs spread wide. Looking at me she said, "Hurry up, it's already running down my leg."

Without even thinking I went eagerly to her and it was not until I had actually sunk to my knees that I remembered the presence of Huw. Although I now unconditionally enjoyed this practice in private, doing it before an audience was completely different matter. I was mortified at the thought of performing in front of him but to get up and sneak back to my chair would be even more humiliating. Thankfully, once I had dived in, the thinking part of my brain went into neutral leaving me in a limbo of just taste and sensation. On returning to my chair I fully expected some crude caustic remark from my rival but none came and this made me realise that Sandra must have previously told him about my fetish and warned against making comment.

Over the next two days, during between sex periods, Huw and I walked round each other barely exchanging a word, but at times I could tell that it was a struggle for him to suppress some snide jibe or other. On the Monday when clean-up was again needed during the evening I obliged without prompting but on the last day I remained in my seat. I think I was stunned by what I had just witnessed. The carnal display was obviously intended as a grand finale spectacular and it certainly held me enthralled as they progressed through a series of positions, all at full power. I had no choice but concede that if this was an example of true fucking then there was urgent need of a new word to describe the activity that I used to engage in.

The net result was that when Sandra positioned herself for my attention I was a bit slow to respond. It was only a matter of seconds but Huw still felt the need to say, "Licky, licky time little man, Chop, Chop."

I did what was required but on returning to my chair I was seething at the disparaging intervention by the other man. It turned out that he too was not prepared to leave well alone or maybe it was my look of hatred that provoked him to carry on with the verbal abuse by sneering ,"You really are a pathetic wimp. I'm a better man than you in every single respect. I'm the one who drives a brand new Porsche, I'm the one with a luxury pad and I'm the one fucking your wife, not you." He paused before adding, "You may have had some extraordinary luck so far at dice but I intend to beat you at that as well."

I could not let that go unchallenged so I said, "You may have a much larger cock but I don't think inheriting a load of money makes you the better man."

"I haven't inherited a bean," he snapped back angrily.

"Then how?" I asked genuinely puzzled, "You may earn more than me but not enough to explain your kind of wealth."

Huw smiled complacently. "The firm pays me an extra salary that they don't exactly know about."

"You get it dishonestly."

"It's simple. You can't don't satisfy your wife so I take her off you, the firm doesn't look after its systems properly, nuff said," Huw informed me tapping his nose.

Sandra and I drink wine; Huw doesn't so he had arrived at our house with a generous supply of good liquor, which he had worked at demolishing during his stay. On this last evening he seemed intent that there should be none left for me to enjoy when he departed and I think over indulgence loosened his tongue.

"I still don't understand," I muttered.

Huw seemed proud of his cleverness. "It's simple. I artificially inflate usage and wastage figures so a surplus accumulates then I've set up a dummy supplier who has no need to deliver because the goods are already in store. All I actually need to do is send an invoice. It is absolutely foolproof because if there is ever a spot audit, all they will find is too much stock."

"I couldn't do that. I think I'm too honest," I said with a bit of pride.

"It has nothing to do with honesty," Huw stated categorically, shaking his head in contempt. "You couldn't do it because you're a total loser; you just haven't got the bottle. Show me a so called honest man and I'll show you a man without any balls."

The conversation continued with more abuse directed at me but Huw's words became more and more incoherent until eventually my wife had to help him up to bed. She came through to join me far quicker than I expected and she was annoyed. "Why did you need to provoke him," she demanded. "He's gone and drunk himself stupid so he's no fucking good for anything. So that's no juicy treat for you and you know the rules, no suck means no wank and it serves you damn well right."

Huw had already left when I got up next morning and I did not see him again until he joined the Wednesday dice game. He had abandoned his work environment joking persona and right from the start played with grim determination. We were the last two left and reduced to one life each. He offered me three aces king queen which I accepted, being able to tell from his lack of concern that the hand was there. I was still in trouble because it was 2 - 1 against bettering the hand if I rolled one die and he was certain to refuse anything I offered. The odds were still against me if I rolled both the king and queen but I chose the second option because it offered better bluff potential. I actually threw another two aces and now I was embarrassed because I didn't want a great stroke of luck to give me victory.

So I told him, "Any five of a kind," but spoken as if I was conceding by making a hopeless call. Had he accepted Huw, could have just pushed an unbeatable hand back at me naming the aces. Instead he gloated saying, "I told you I was going to thrash you at your own game." Then slowly stretching out his hand, using only thumb and forefinger, he contemptuously flicked the cup over.

As Huw sat staring unbelievably at the five aces there was a spontaneous burst of laughter round the table causing his face to flush scarlet. He stood up and, dived a hand into his pocket and extracted a screwed up pair of panties which he dropped on the table in front of me. "I almost forgot, your wife left them at my place last night," he said snarled triumphantly.

Looking up at him I said calmly, "She used to pick a decent class of men but now she seems to be going for some real low lifes." Then to the table in general I explained, "You might as well know that we have an open marriage." This was not spur of the moment wit because I had prepared the riposte in anticipation of such an eventuality.

My enemy was almost incandescent with rage. "But you might be surprised to know that Jeff.." he started to say and I could immediately anticipate the rest of the sentence, "....sucks my cum from his wife's cunt." My eyes met his and for a long moment our gazes were locked and until I saw him realise that he was not without vulnerability. Instead, of completing the sentence, Huw shook his head and muttered, "It doesn't matter, forget it," before turning and striding away to his office.

That Friday Sandra visited as usual but when she returned she said, "Huw really doesn't like you at all and I don't know what you've done to upset him so badly. I would have thought it would have been the other way round. Having him here was a big mistake, I can see that now but I was hoping to set up one of those three way situations that they talk about in the forums. It's actually had the opposite effect."

The following week Huw did not play dice at all and I half assumed that he was devoting his energies to afternoon sex with Sandra but on Friday night she got home extra well fucked and talking as if she hadn't seen him since the previous week.

The following Monday morning I went into work to find people gathered in groups across the whole floor, all taking animatedly. When I reached my team I was told, "Huw's been arrested. The police have just taken him away upstairs." Behind me someone added, "Everybody knew he was on the fiddle so this was inevitable sooner or later. Serves the lecherous bastard right." From other comments around me it seemed that everybody knew that Huw was crooked but there were many different versions of what he had actually done.

Half an hour later I had reason to visit the upper floor and there I found Huw sitting alone in a room. His hands were tucked into his lap but I caught a glimpse of handcuffs. On seeing me his face twisted, "I hope you are satisfied, you fucking bastard. Typical wimp, couldn't stand the thought of his wife leaving him for a real man so he stabs me in the back. It's got to be you because you're the only one who knew about my extra income."

"I'm not sorry you've been caught but it wasn't me who informed," I told him. "I knew that turning you in would harm Sandra so I couldn't do it even though I would have liked to. Anyway, from what I've heard, everyone downstairs knew you were bent and maybe you were just too clever for your own good."

Before he could reply police appeared so I quickly moved on. Gradually the big office settled down and work got done but Huw remained the only topic of conversation all day. Heading home I wondered how Sandra was going to take the news. In the event there was no big reaction, she said nothing but I thought I could see accusation in her eyes. "I didn't report him, honest," I quickly protested my innocence, "I know how much he means to you."

"I know you didn't turn him in Jeff because it was me who did," my wife said softly.

I couldn't grasp this. "But why?" was all I managed to say.

"Because it was all getting out of hand. Huw was bugging me to cut you off from sex altogether and he wanted to really humiliate you. He has already bought a chastity device and his next target was to get you sucking his cock. For some reason he seemed more envious of you that you are of him. I think he actually hated you and that his ultimate aim was to drive you away. I couldn't let that happen because there are lots of men with big cocks in the world but only one of you."

Feeling a perverse pity for my foe I said, "Wasn't informing on him a bit extreme, couldn't you just have told him you didn't want to go with him anymore?"

My wife shook her head. "You know Huw is not the kind to just walk away. He'd always be calling and although I don't really like his character, when he's around I can't resist doing what he wants. That's why I had to get rid of him completely."

There was a long pause and then she said, "The other reason is that I'm pregnant and if he ever finds out we'll never get him out of our lives."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers