Hybrid Chronicles 02: Micah & Declan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers

"Uh...No. Just sucks to be him, you know?" Micah put down the picture and kept looking at the other things in the file. All of them looked familiar. The poor man had been dead for awhile when they took the pictures. It was unnerving to Micah. The design that Declan had asked about was very familiar. He had seen his fathers calling card more than enough times to recognize it. But he didn't dare tell Declan that. "I don't know what its from. I guess it could be a gang symbol or something." He shrugged and closed the file.

Declan sighed. "I thought that, but I've never seen it before. I spent some time working a lot of cases involving gangs and this never popped up. I hadn't heard of a new one, but do you think that could be what this is?"

"I said I didn't know. Sorry I cant be the expert of all things illegal." Micah rolled his eyes, mad that he had to lie to Declan.

"I'm sorry, Micah. I just don't want to have to stand over another dead body."

"I'm sorry." Micah curled up with Declan. He sighed, he felt horrible lying. He kissed Declan in a silent apology. "I bought us a new comforter." Micah gave a weak smile.

Declan smiled and scratched behind Micah's ears. "That's good. Baby, I love having you here with me." He sighed. "Shit at work can get so fucked up, but as long as I know I can have you purring beside me when I get home I think I'll make it."

"Oh...I love you, too. I cant believe I'm so lucky..." Micah felt even worse with Declan's confession. But what was he supposed to do? It was his dad...

"You know," Declan said, his lips brushing the tips of Micah's ears. "If you aren't tired, we could go see just how sturdy that new comforter is."

"Right...actually I was hoping to take a shower. and I had...other stuff....to do..." Micah lied. He just didn't feel like he could face Declan in their bed when he knew he was lying to him. "What are we gonna do about Christian?"

"I can have some of my uniform buddies keep an eye out for him," Declan said. "You don't have to worry. I'll always protect you." Declan kissed Micah lightly on the cheek. "You know, I really do love you and I want you to know that. I know we said it before, but I want you to know I wasn't just saying it because we'd just had sex. I promise, I'll help you stay away from crime and I'll do all I can to make sure you have all you ever wanted."

'He's making this really hard on me.' Micah thought to himself. "I love you so much." Micah purred louder. He really didn't want to go, but he felt obligated to at least warn his father. They were family, after all.

~~~~~~~~~

"Dad." Micah hopped through the window easily.

"What are you doing back here? You seem to be doing better." His father said, while bagging some of the illegal white substance.

"I wanted to warn you." Micah said.

"About?" His father didn't look up.

"The cops found Rory."

"Oh, yeah. He didn't pay up. Tried to convince me to give him more time, again." His father chuckled coldly.

"They're starting to connect the murders. You have to lay low for awhile."

"They're never going to find out, Micah." His dad glanced up at him.

"But they're on the right path. Don't push your luck dad. They're smarter than you think." Micah said.

"Are the rumors true?" His dad asked.

"Rumors?"

"That you're screwing a cop." His father said.

"It's more than that." Micah said, after hesitating.

"So what? he's screwing you?"

"Thats not the point."

"So he is then!" His father slammed a fist down on the table.

"Yes." Micah said coldly, just to annoy his father. "I just came to tell you to lie low. They're on to you." Micah said. One foot out the window. He looked at his seething father one more time before jumping out and heading home.

"They wont be on to me for long." His father said, going back to his work with anger filling his heart.

***

Declan paced the floor, wondering where Micah had gone. He'd done his best not to ask too many questions, but he couldn't help but wonder what exactly Micah had run off for. Declan rubbed the palms of his hands against his eyes and let out a loud sigh. He was pretty sure he had scared Micah off. He'd probably been coming on way too strong with all he'd been saying before. He should have just kept his mouth shut. So what if he was pretty sure he was already in love? He didn't have to be a freak about it and say it all at once. They hadn't even known each other that long. Declan was sure that Micah had just run off and wasn't expecting the front door to open. He was startled when it did.

"Hey look, I learned how to use a door." Micah joked as he shut the door behind him.

Declan had the urge to run and hug Micah, but he stayed settled on the couch. "Looks like you can be trained after all," he teased.

"Don't push it, I WILL start using windows again." Micah threatened. "What? No kiss?" Micah sat down and curled up next to Declan.

"I was waiting for you to come to me," Declan replied. He smiled and leaned down to give Micah a quick kiss. "So...I'm doing my best not to pry, but I'm dying to know what you ran off for."

"I wasn't doing anything illegal, if that's what you're getting at." Micah frowned.

"I trust you," Declan said, holding Micah a bit tighter. "I was just wondering."

Micah hesitated. "I went to go see my dad." He looked ashamed.

Declan's eyes widened. "For what?"

Micah hesitated more. "I...I lied to you, Declan." He blushed and looked like he really regretted what he was saying. "I told you I didn't recognize that symbol but I did."

Declan sprung up and grabbed his notebook. "Where is it from? I need you to tell me everything."

"It's...." Micah sighed and gave in. "It's my dads symbol, Declan. He killed Rory because he didn't pay up on time. And he's killed before and I definitely cant promise he wont again." Micah sighed. His voice shook and it was obvious it was hard for him to tell Declan this.

Declan put down his notebook and sat down next to Micah. "I'm glad you told me." He sighed. "I'm thankful for it but...Micah, you know what I have to do now?"

"I know...I'm sorry I lied to you. It's just...He's my dad, Declan." Micah cried into Declan's shoulder. "He's all I've ever had besides my cons, and I'm even giving that up."

Declan started to stroke behind Micah's ears. "I know, baby. I can't imagine what that's like. I promise you though that I'll help you build a life that worth giving all that up. You'll always have a home with me."

"If it has you in it, it will be worth it. I'm sure of it. You don't hate me for lying to you, do you?" Micah asked, tears still falling.

"I understand why you did it. Just don't do it again, please." Declan kissed the top of Micah's head. "I was worried I'd scared you off with all my lovey dovey talk."

"What? No, of course you didn't. I...I kind of like it." Micah blushed. "I promise I wont lie to you again, I'm so sorry." Micah leaned up and kissed Declan firmly on the lips. His tail swished happily.

Declan smiled. "Good. Because I meant what I said. I do love you."

"I meant what I said, too. I love you." Micah purred loudly as he hugged Declan tightly. He ran his hand down Declan's chest, enjoying the feel of the muscles under his tight shirt.

Declan smiled and pulled Micah closer for another kiss. It started off slow and sensual but as they both became more aroused, they started to breathe a bit heavier. Micah's hand tangled in Declan's curly black hair. Declan put a hand on Micah's bottom and then gently pinned him to the couch.

Micah purred and arched his back. He moaned as Declan started to grind his hips. "Take me," he whispered.

Declan grinned. "Someone's eager."

Micah's claws extended and he sliced away the buttons on Declan's shirt. "I want you," he groaned.

Declan pinned Micah down with another kiss, grabbing both of the smaller man's wrists and pinning them above his head with one hand. With his other hand, Declan started to undo the tight denim pants Micah was wearing.

Micah writhed beneath Declan. "Come on..."

Declan smiled and lightly bit Micah's neck. "Such an eager kitty."

Micah wriggled his way free and was conflicted by his urge to get his own pants off and getting Declan's pants out of the way. Declan smiled and helped Micah with his dilemma. He gave Micah a soft push and then pulled the denim away from Micah's body. Micah moaned and bit at his lip as Declan took the length of his cock into his mouth.

Declan grunted softly and reached up to caress Micah's cheek. Micah looked down on him, his face lit up with pure pleasure. He chewed his lip and let out another moan. Declan planted his hands behind Micah's thighs and spread the younger man's legs apart. Micah shook with anticipation. Declan grinned and teased Micah a bit before loudly eating him out. Micah was nearly screaming with pleasure. He clawed at the arm of the couch, bits of white foam started to fly.

Declan pulled away and grabbed the lotion from the coffee table. He squirted a bit on his hands and slowly worked his finger into Micah's tight entrance. Micah moaned and grew impatient. He twisted around and pushed Declan back, easily maneuvering the bigger man. Declan leaned back on the couch and watched as Micah gracefully climbed onto his lap and sat on his cock.

Micah's face twisted with pleasure and pain and he clawed the back of the couch while rubbing his head against Declan's cheek. Declan planted his hands on Micah's lower back and Micah started to move up and down.

Micah threw his head back and let out a joyful cry. Declan smiled and watched Micah move. He reciprocated the motion and together they came.

Micah was breathing heavily as he slumped forward into Declan's chest. The cum started to drip from him. Declan let out a low whistle of appreciation. "Damn, baby."

"Yeah...wow," Micah laughed.

Declan held Micah tightly and stood up. He shook his head at the shredded couch. "Sex with you is hard on my furniture."

Micah didn't hear Declan's complaint. He'd already fallen asleep, purring gently. Declan shook his head and sighed. The couch wasn't that important. He laid Micah on the bed and then quickly settled down right beside him.

***

Micah sat at home alone, bored. He needed a job. He searched through the newspaper lazily and ended up just turning to the cartoon page. He was trying his hand at the crossword when the phone rang. Without blinking he reached over his head and picked it up off the hook.

"Hello?" He said in a slightly distracted voice as he tried to fit 'Permission' in a slot that definitely wouldn't fit the word with both S's in.

"Hey, baby," Declan said. "The car was still making that weird sound. I went ahead and dropped it off at the mechanic's. I'll be walking home, so don't get worried if I take a while."

"Are you sure? You can always accept my offer on that lesson on roof jumping." Micah chuckled. "I could always teach you how to climb through windows like a creeper, too."

Declan laughed. "I'll stick to good, reliable solid ground. So, what are you up to?"

"Looking for a job. Again." Micah stressed the again part with a sight. He rolled over onto his stomach, taking the paper with him. He turned back to the job adds and looked at one of the ones he had circled in a red pen. "Can you see me as a school crossing guard?" He asked, grabbing a pen and flipping back to the crossword puzzle.

"Baby, I told you you don't have to work," Declan said.

"But I'm so bored." He whined and rolled onto his back again. He played with his tail as he threw the paper on the floor, giving up on the crossword. "I cant even solve a stupid crossword!"

"Well, I can help you with the crossword and the boredom when I get home," Declan replied. There was a crackling sound at the other end of the line and then a bang so loud that Micah had to hold the phone away from his ear.

"Declan?" he said.

There was no reply. Micah listened to the grinding sound, confused about what was happening. Finally he heard the words, "Be still," and the line went dead.

***

Declan struggled to open his eyes and slowly became aware of his surroundings. There was a sticky bit of blood on his forehead and he could feel that his arms were tightly restrained, as were his legs. He coughed quietly as he looked up. He saw a bloody, mangled body against the wall next to him and he did his best not to panic. He continued looking around. He saw barrels stacked brimming full of bags of a white substance. As best he could tell, he was in some sort of attic. The floor looked rotted and he assumed the building was abandoned.

His ears perked as he heard the sound of heavy footsteps approaching.

"That's my son's last boyfriend." The voice seemed to almost gag at the last word. The man stepped into the light and Declan realized he had never seen the man before. He was kind of hoping he would at least be kidnapped by someone he had some relation to, not some stranger.

"Where am I? Who are you? What do you want? I hope you know I'm a cop."

"None of that's important, what's important is what I want." The man said, and brought out a large hunting knife.

"What are you doing?" Declan tried not to panic.

"I'm going to make you hurt." The man said, with a wicked gleam in his eye.

"Your son, who's your son? "Declan said, though the sick feeling in his stomach made him think he already knew.

"You know who he is. You've been screwing him for awhile now." The man nearly spat the word 'screwing'.

"You're Micah's dad?" Declan went pale. He had caught lots of serial killers, but he had never been alone in a room with one. At least not without armed policemen nearby. At the very least he was usually armed.

"I am. I've tried to convince my son. He just wont listen to me. Once he realizes you left him, he'll realize that he's not gay. He's not one of those sick faggots." Micah's father looked over at the mutilated corpse against the wall. "Screwing one of his disgusting boy toys." The older man looked like he was filled to the brim with hate.

"Look, you don't want to get into this. You'll get into a lot of trouble for killing a cop." Declan said, though he knew it was pointless.

"Who's going to tell? You? Trust me, after I'm done, you're going to be saying just about as much as he is." He pointed to the corpse. Declan swallowed loudly.

"Dad! Stop!" Micah climbed through the window.

"How the fuck did you even get up here? We're on the third floor, Micah!" Declan shouted, forgetting where he was for a second. Micah winked at him.

"I told you I would start using windows again, they're faster than doors."

"Actually, I'm glad you're here for this Micah, maybe I can make this less painful for you, after all." His dad gave a wicked smile.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Micah asked, hands out, pleading with his father not to do this.

"Taking care of what's making you sick. I'll get rid of this faggot and maybe you'll finally realize that you were wrong." His father said.

"Dad, please. This isn't going to change anything, I love Declan and he loves me. We're starting a life together. I'm happy. I've stopped conning and I'm even looking for a job. I want to adopt kids, and buy a house together, and fight about stupid shit like how he drinks straight from the jug of orange juice, or how I leave towels on the floor."

"Or how you're always climbing through fucking windows." Declan added from the side. Micah glared at him.

"Make a choice, Micah. It's me, or him. I've already taken care of your other faggot." His father moved aside, showing the mutilated corpse of Christian.

"Oh my god." Micah's blood went cold. "Christian..." He mumbled. "He was a dick...but he didn't deserve this. No one deserves this." Micah said quietly.

"Choose!" His father shouted. Declan felt dizzy. It was obvious he had lost a lot of blood from the wound on his head, and he had to have been tied up for hours. He felt the ropes chafing his wrists and his mouth was dry. The tension in the room was huge. Micah looked at him, and looked at his dad. Declan could practically see the thoughts running through his mind.

Micah had said it himself. It was his dad. He loved him, how could he not love his own father. He had only known Declan for a few weeks, he couldn't be expected to choose him for the rest of his life. Micah had been raised with no one and nothing but his father and the illegal errands he had learned to run. He would be giving all of his life up, if he chose Declan. Everything he knew and was familiar with. Declan made the decision that if...when... Micah made his choice, choosing his father, he wouldn't be mad at him. He would always love him.

"Dad, please don't do this. Don't make me choose. I'll come back and work for you, just leave Declan alone." Micah pleaded.

"You know I cant do that, son. You'll go to him. I cant watch you all the time. And I doubt he'll let either of us go after this." His father laughed. He turned to Declan. "How much has Micah told you about himself? What has he told you about the things he's done?"

"Dad..." Micah said, voice cracking.

"Has he told you that he's hurt people? Innocent people. He's even killed before, did you know that?" His father asked, Declan froze.

"Dad, please!" Micah cried.

"He's done more than just steal and rob, cop." His father laughed.

"I choose Declan!" Micah shouted, and the room went silent. It felt like even the termites in the floor had stopped moving.

"What?" His father said, surprised.

"I choose Declan. I told you, Dad." Micah was out of breath. "I never wanted that life...I want a normal life. I want to have kids, a family." Micah cried. He stepped over to Declan and his father watched him move, but didn't even flinch. Micah began untying Declan as he spoke.

"I want to wake up at night, and have him there, next to me." Micah said. "I want him to be there in the morning, and when I go to sleep. I want to sit at home and think about him out there, helping people....Just like he helped me." Micah said. The ropes fell away and Declan turned to hug him. Declan squeezed his shoulder tight as they both cried. He didn't think....He never believed Micah would choose him.

"Can we go home now?" Micah whispered to Declan.

"Yeah, baby. Lets go home." Declan said.

"Micah..." His father whispered. Micah ignored him, and let Declan lean on him for support. He headed for the door and reached for it with his hand.

"You cant choose that faggot over me! I wont let you!" His father shouted. He pulled a gun from the waist of his jeans and leveled it with Declans chest.

"No!" Micah shouted. The gun rang out, the smell of a shot being fired filled the tiny room. Declan shut his eyes and waited for the pain.

'Where's the pain?' He asked himself, when a good five seconds had passed. He opened his eyes and saw Micah's father standing there, still and pale.

"Micah..." His voice cracked. Micah, who stood in front of Declan protectively, whimpered. He fell to the ground and moaned in pain.

"Micah?" Declan whispered. "Micah!" He shouted when he realized what had happened. He turned his lover over gently and saw his chest stained with red, but he couldn't tell where he was hit. "Micah, baby. Hold on for me." He whispered. He ran his hands over his lightly furred chest and finally found the small hole in his left shoulder. Micah moaned and rolled his head to the side.

"Hold on, baby." Declan whispered so only Micah could hear. He ripped off a piece of his shirt and tied it around the wound tightly. Micah yelled out in pain and Declan shushed him softly. "Micah, did you call the cops?" Declan asked. Micah didn't answer. He grunted in pain and held his shoulder. "Micah, answer me!" Declan shouted. Micah didn't speak but nodded his head twice, quickly. Declan kissed him and held his hand. He was still bleeding heavily and Declan was doing all he could to stop it.

Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers