Hypnotic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cia81
Cia81
1,162 Followers

I heard a drawer open and shut. I lifted the pillow a few inches.

"Does this happen every day?"

Dav chuckled. "No, not usually."

He came over and sat on the bed to pull on his pants. "It's Benny's little brother Jerret. I'm guessing that Benny is awake."

"How do you know that?"

Dav's tongue flicked out. "I can taste him. He's here in the bar, probably in my office down the hall."

"Oh." That was a little weird. Then again, most Carthera had heightened senses of one type or another.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked, rolling onto my side. I really didn't want to get up. Mornings weren't my favorite time of the day even when I hadn't been attacked and then loved to within an inch of my life the night before.

Dav leaned over and kissed me.

"No, stay here, sleep some more. I'll bring you some breakfast when I come back. This is going to be hard enough for Benny to face me. I know him, he is an honorable man and while I don't know the exact reason why he attacked you, I am sure he will tell me." Dav sat back up with a sigh.

"I need to arrange for some of my staff to make up a few shifts until his arm heals after I get done talking with him. I'll send him home with Jerret. Do you have to go to work soon?"

"No. I'm actually on vacation for this week. I can stay as long as you want me to."

"Good. You can stay forever."

I laughed, shaking my head. "We'll see after a week."

"I could always just bite you every day until you're lost in the venom. You'd never be able to leave." Dav smirked at me.

I shuddered at the thought of being kept needy for his touch, feeling every caress like a fire against my senses as he consumed me and took me over and over again until I was limp from the torturous pleasure. Every day. Over and over. Gods!

Dav smirked at the wave of lust and a little fear that surged through me and coursed down our bond. I could feel his answering passion but another knock at the door broke the moment. I rolled onto my stomach and covered my head again, a little embarrassed at my reaction.

"Go away, you evil snake man. I can't take any more of your pleasure right now."

Dav laughed and left the room.

I heard him open the front door and I listened in on his conversation shamelessly. After all, it was about the man who attacked and hurt me just for walking in the door of Dav's club without him.

"How is he, Jerret?"

"Awake and asking for you."

"Did Dr. Pannar see to him?"

I had totally forgotten that Dav said Dr. Pannar was supposed to come check me out last night. The thought of someone walking in on us last night, especially my boss, made me groan. I could feel the wave of a fiery blush rise from my chest and over my face.

"Yes. He came to check your mate as well but from the... sounds of things, he said he must have been fine."

Oh god. My boss heard me having sex last night. Not as bad as seeing it but... ughs! Carthera or not, that was just too damn embarrassing. Thank god I didn't have to face him for a few more days.

Cia81
Cia81
1,162 Followers