Hypnotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my orgasm came closer I felt the fantasy of unbirthing Neil happening. I was humping him and feeling that I was swallowing him as well. His orgasm and mine happened together. He arched forwards and Ruby slipped downwards towards his rising face.

The next part of what happened is complicated, very complicated. It took us hours to sort out what we think happened. So from now on, for a while, we will have three people's versions of what went on, starting with Neil's account.

NEIL'S VERSION

I've read what Pearl has written so far. I have a few quibbles with it. I'm not quite the wimp that Pearl makes me out to be. Yes, I was annoyed at not being able to hypnotise myself. I think I might have got there eventually but I was excited by what Pearl was doing to herself. I love her "pregnant" body - too much. When she started wrapping me up I really enjoyed it. Then it went too far. I consented at first. I was excited by the idea of penetrating Pearl with my whole body, not just the little (relatively of course) sticking out bit. I hadn't thought that through. Yes, I "penetrated" but she "engulfed" me. Instead of being the male rampant I became wholly her property and totally subservient to her.

I enjoyed it for a while. I was loved and cuddled and cradled by her. It was pleasant to shed all my day-to-day worries, anxieties, problems and just exist in a sheltered womb. We could only do it if she wore a "batgirl" dress so she had to change first. Those dresses are totally impractical for normal wear. She only changed when we had agreed. If she was wearing it when I came back from an errand I didn't mind. It was a signal that she wanted something from me. I could have avoided her, but I didn't. She couldn't run after me wearing that dress. She'd trip herself up. I agreed every time she wore a batgirl dress but I knew I could say no if I wanted to.

When we found that she could "unbirth" me just with a thick lined skirt I started getting worried. She could do it to me whenever SHE wanted and I couldn't prevent her. I felt really threatened. I never knew when she might creep up behind me and throw her skirt over my head plunging me straight into tight imprisonment in her womb. It didn't help that she took to wearing large skirts as her normal form of clothing. I was at risk whenever she was around which was all the time.

She said that when we started arguing about it she stopped and waited until I asked. That isn't true. She may have held back a few times but she "skirted" me several times when I wasn't expecting it, for example when I was getting really wound up about the situation. She kept a skirt beside our bed. If I started an argument when she wanted to sleep she covered me with the skirt and I was gone for the rest of the night. I know she had good intentions but she wasn't asking me, just doing it.

The worst as far as I was concerned was one morning. She rolled over in bed while still asleep. I was just waking up until her arm fell across me. She snuggled up to me but her night-dress's sleeve covered my face. I was "gone" and didn't come to until she had been up for half an hour. She just thought I was being lazy. She hadn't even known what she had done. That was the last straw. I couldn't be safe even sharing a bed with Pearl. That is when we agreed to ask Ruby for help.

I had spoken to Ruby by phone. I had several long conversations with her so she wasn't as "surprised" by Pearl's revelations as Pearl's account says. Ruby knew most of it already and had decided that Pearl needed to understand just how helpless I was. How Ruby was going to achieve that I didn't know until Pearl and I were tied up on the bed.

I have been delaying the explanation of what I experienced on the bed because I had to sort out my thoughts. Pearl was tied up and helpless inside the dress, gagged tightly, but still able to take in my erection. I was tied up as well but with my head out in the open. I was having a wonderful time with an imprisoned Pearl humping me. Her hips banged against mine and her breasts were slapping against me.

Then Ruby straddled my shoulders. She lifted her night-dress and pushed Pearl's head back with her butt. That gave Pearl more leverage so she humped harder. My face was very close to Ruby's bush. As I looked up I could see Ruby smiling down at me above her bunched night-dress. Pearl banging against Ruby's butt was edging the bush closer and closer to me with every thrust. Ruby's smile seemed to reflect the irony of my situation. Pearl was pushing her sister's bush into my face. It was so close and yet just out of reach.

Then I felt several sensations at once. Pearl was beginning an orgasm which was stimulating one for me. Her head rammed Ruby off my shoulders and across my face. I was plunged into Ruby's bush with my tongue reaching out to enter her lower lips. At the same time Pearl was swallowing me deep inside her. My erection was buried but she was also unbirthing me feet first. It seemed as if I had sunk inside Pearl up to my hips and going further in.

Pearl's orgasm exploded around me, triggering my own. I reared my face up deep into Ruby's bush. She dropped her night-dress, pulling it tight behind my head. I was plunged into darkness inside Ruby's dark blue silk. Her legs wrapped around my head.

I felt Ruby swallowing me as well. My head was pulled in to her and my shoulders followed. The bonds securing my wrists vanished as Ruby slid down, drawing my chest and arms inside her. I was still being engulfed from below by Pearl. My orgasm was lasting through all this. I seemed to be maintaining the extreme of it indefinitely. I had a fleeting panic about what would happen when the two sisters' unbirthing met. Would they pull me apart?

The answer came almost before I had formed the thought. Ruby flowed down me as Pearl came up. I was dragged totally inside Pearl but Ruby's engulfment flowed on, spreading to encompass Pearl as well. Just before I found myself in the familar surroundings of Pearl's womb I realised that Ruby was hauling both of us inside herself. I felt like a Russian doll. I was inside Pearl and Pearl was inside Ruby. My orgasm finally finished as I lost consciousness in the warm dark enclosure of two sisters' wombs.

The next I knew I was back on the bed with Pearl's gagged head beside me. My arms were wrapped around her but my wrists were tied. Both of us were still inside the batgirl dress. Ruby was leaning over me. I started to speak but Ruby filled my mouth with Pearl's panties tying her own round my head. Now we were both bound and gagged.

Ruby climbed off the bed and returned carrying her pantie girdle. I felt Pearl's head shake beside me.

"Too late now, Pearl," said Ruby as she pulled the pantie girdle over both our heads. She eased the legs on, one for each head. Ruby and I were completely helpless, bound, gagged and now blindfolded.

Ruby sat at the head of the bed and lifted our heads to rest on her thighs. She lowered her night-dress and held it stretched tight across us. I felt us being engulfed side by side by Ruby's vagina until I and Pearl were together in Ruby's womb. Our bonds and gags had gone but we were such a tight fit that we couldn't move.

That is all I remember until the next morning. I woke up naked and bond-free with a night-dress clad sister on either side of me. They were facing inward and their breasts enfolded my head. I lay there appreciating my position and filing it deep in my memory to revisit again and again. What man wouldn't?"

PEARL'S VERSION

My sister is a devious bitch. I thought that I was as well, but Ruby showed me that I have a lot to learn. I have forgiven her because she has sorted out Neil and me. I still don't like her methods but the results justify her.

I didn't know that Neil had spilt the beans to Ruby. She didn't let on and acted surprised when I told her. We arranged that I should be tied up and bagged so that I could "learn" the helplessness that Neil endured when I "unbirthed" him without his consent. I thought that Ruby was going to subject me to nominal bondage as play-acting to make Neil feel better. I didn't expect to be gagged and bound so completely. OK, OK, I enjoyed most of it but she should have warned me.

Until she gagged me I didn't suspect a thing. Once gagged I couldn't protest. Neil tried to, but Ruby overruled him. The gag was not part of the script she and I had discussed. Nor was her involvement.

I started humping Neil as Ruby and I had agreed. I was a bagged prisoner but he was bound as well. When Ruby straddled Neil I was surprised but her backside helped me to hump. I didn't know that I was pushing her closer and closer to Neil and at the climax I shoved her pussy across his face. I was to unbirth him and I had started to when I felt her descending from above him. I couldn't stop swallowing Neil. I couldn't stop myself from being swallowed by Ruby. Once inside her I lost myself as fully as Neil had ever done. I wasn't aware of anything. Neil was more in control than I was even though he was engulfed in two layers of woman.

Ruby had given me a lesson I'll never forget. She may be my sister but I don't like being totally swamped by her so much that I'm not aware who I am or where I am. When I came to alongside Neil I resented Ruby's command over me. I tried to object when she blindfolded both of us with her pantie girdle. I couldn't speak with my mouth full of scarf.

Then Ruby showed that her control wasn't a fluke by unbirthing both of us side by side. I lost myself again despite trying to keep my mind working.

She let me out first, ungagged and untied me. She wrapped me in her arms as I cried and cried. Neil was still lying beside me totally oblivious with his head tightly wrapped in Ruby's night-dress.

"Now you really know how Neil feels," Ruby said when I had cried myself out. "How do you like it?"

"I don't," I replied "I don't like being that helpless."

"I'm not surprised, Pearl, it takes absolute trust to surrender that much of yourself. I'm surprised that Neil continued to agree to it voluntarily. Now you know how threatening it is to have it done to you without your consent."

"Yes, Ruby, I know. I won't ever do it to him again unless he agrees."

"He will. He loves you that much. I'm sorry that I had to push you so far, and yes, I admit it, to trick you into a position where I could do it to you."

I snuggled up to my sister while I stroked Neil's unresisting body with one hand.

"I forgive you, Ruby. The solution was drastic but you have taught me well. Can I have Neil back now, please?"

"I think we ought to leave him where he is until morning. It has been a stressful time for him too. I'll let him out early. I'd like him to wake up cushioned between our breasts. Do you think he'd like that?"

"Like it? He'd love it. He loves my tits and yours. If he wakes up to four of them wrapped around him I should think he'll wet the bed with excitement."

"I hope not. That could be messy and I want to wear this night-dress again before I wash it. I have an idea, Pearl. While he is still out, why don't you milk him dry? That should give him time to appreciate our tits before he comes."

"Should I? He can't consent while he thinks he is inside you."

"Has he ever turned you down when you want to jump him?"

"No."

"Then he wouldn't this time, would he?"

"Probably not."

"Then what are you waiting for. There is an available prick ready for use. Use it!"

I did. I stroked him until he was erect and then lowered myself. I made love to Neil slowly and gently until he came inside me. All the time Ruby kept his head firmly wrapped in her night-dress.

Ruby and I talked for much of the night. She uncovered Neil's head about half an hour before we intended to get up. We positioned ourselves carefully around him, each with one tit pressing against a side of his face and the other tit resting across his mouth. We left his eyes and nose uncovered. He woke up, realised his position, and was as happy as if he'd just found he had two dicks, one for each of us.

I'm surprised he didn't say what we did next. Ruby and I stripped off our night-dresses. I mounted him while Ruby straddled his chest and breast smothered him. I wasn't too sure about that position. As we started I felt as if I was humping my sister! It was better when she moved up and pussy smothered him as he climaxed.

Afterwards we talked him into lending me to do the same to Pearl's husband and he also agreed to both men taking one woman at a time. We had pleased him so much he would have agreed to anything.

RUBY'S COMMENTS ON THE OTHER VERSIONS

Between them the other two have got most of the story. I didn't realise until I'd unbirthed Neil that I could. That changed everything that I had planned in good faith with Pearl. I intended to make her suffer some mild bondage because that was the closest I could get to giving her Neil's experiences. Once I knew that I could "unbirth" as well, there was no way I wasn't going to do it to Pearl. She had been torturing Neil for weeks and I love my brother-in-law. Not as much as I love my husband of course.

Why have none of us named my husband? Because he's called Neil as well. Two Neils could have been confusing. When Pearl and I are together we always refer to "my husband" or "your husband". If one of them is with us we call him Neil and the absent one is "the husband". When both of them are there it is "my Neil" and "your Neil". It works for us.

"Unbirthing" Pearl really shook her up. It was acceptable for her to do it to her Neil, but she hadn't really realised just what an effect it had on him. That is why I unbirthed her twice. Twice showed her that she was totally controlled by me, as she had been controlling her Neil. Now I suppose I ought to let her "unbirth" me so that I know how it feels as well. I might let her do it once but I don't really need the experience. I have a much better understanding of other people than she has. I should have. It has been part of my training.

I think Pearl and her Neil are sorted out now. Their love for each other is strong and they can build on this weekend. I'll be back next Friday evening to see how they have got on. I shouldn't need to interfere again unless they ask me, as they both did this time.

Pearl and I like the idea of two men trying to please just one of us. They will have to work hard for our approval. I can't wait to see what happens when Pearl and I fulfil my Neil's fantasy. When he has his night with the two of us we might hold him in a totally unconscious state unbirthed in my womb or Pearl's - all night long. That would teach him to want two women at once. Would we be that mean? I could be and I think Pearl could too.

ENDING FOR NOW - by Pearl again.

Ruby left later that day to go off to London. She would be back on Friday evening. Just before she left my Neil asked:

"Ruby, you never told us what you would be lecturing about. What is your topic?"

Ruby grinned wickedly.

"My lectures are titled "The use of Psychology to solve problems in Human Relations". Do you think I'm qualified enough?"

She left Neil and I staring at each other. She was gone before we could think of a suitable retort.

THE END