All Comments on 'Hypothermia'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Next Chapter

Will Duncan survive the three young ladies? If not, how long will it take for the mortician to remove the smile on his face?

Let us know with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Looking foreward to the next chapter

Darn good story, and I hope the sequel comes soon. Looks like a possible double wedding might be in store!

starrkersstarrkersover 17 years ago
Did the sequel ever come?

Great story. I was actually researching hypothermia for a little tale of my own when I found this. Not sure if I should bother with mine now! ;)

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 11 years ago
Found it!

WOW, I can't believe I found this story again after all these years! It's a wonderful story to have stuck in my mind all these many years. I had a brush with hypothermia myself whilst backpacking 46 or so years ago, so I know how deadly it can be.

gt_readergt_readeralmost 9 years ago
Please do tell more.

I really would have liked the story to carry on. I got a hint that Ann might be feeling more than a crush for Duncan.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
So far

So far so good. Hoping for more soon. 5 stars!

WilCox49WilCox49about 6 years ago
Yes, it is that good.

And a public service as well. Very nice story!

Short, sweet, to the point, no wasted energy. And all too believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well written PSB

It should be noted that any wet clothing inside a sleeping bag will degrade the warming abilities of the sleeping bag. So, stripping completely, and drying as much as possible, the cold victim is the better course of action so that inside the bag remains as dry as possible.

Had to deal with one case IRL, when I was part of a rescue team, on exercise. Fortunately we were working with the coastguard helicopter team and they ferried the case to the hospital. The coastguard helicopter has a hot air pipe (warmed from the engine) that can blow warm air into the Cas-Bag (like a really overstuffed sleeping bag).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Deserves a 2nc chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...