I Am a Sex God Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to the stove and continued preparing brunch. As I did so my mind wandered back to the scene of all of the girls talking. Sarah was always so energetic and bubbly. She always brightened up other's mood just by being so positive. Irina was a presence that demanded respect, with her strong willed personality and eclectic life experiences. Kristen was a contrast between her soft feminine features and her tomboyish and sometimes crude personality. And of course there's Dana. So many memories, so much love.

I finished the scrambles and went over to the table with the two plates. I placed each in front of the proper recipient. I took a cup from the cupboard and filled my cup with hot water and a black tea bag. I took the seat next to Dana.

I let the others converse amongst themselves and just enjoyed listening. I shifted my gaze watching Irina, Dana, and Sarah converse on random topics while Kristen was just lazily munching on her eggs, still trying to fully waking up.

I was brought out of my pondering by Sarah leaving. "Hey thanks for this morning sweetie." She put her empty plate in the sink.

"Any time." I called out as she walked away.

"What happened this morning?" Irina interest was piqued at Sarah's less than innocent tone.

"Oh just a massage. Sarah had some tension to work out."

"Can I get a massage?" Irina perked up.

I just smiled. "Rain check. Dana gets one before you."

"I'll hold you to it." Irina smirked. Dana smirked as well. Kristen just grunted.

The girls continued munching away and talking. I finished my tea.

"So Dana, once you're finished up and we can play. I'm going to the bedroom to get ready."

"Thanks babe."

I made my way to the master bedroom. I created the same atmosphere I had for Sarah. 10 minutes later Dana came in through the door. She stopped and stared in wonder at the transformation.

"Baby, what's all this?" Dana looked like a kid in a candy store. Her child-like wonder never ceased to make me smile.

"Just something to set the mood." I waved my hand and Dana's clothes vanished, replaced with a bathrobe. She gave a naughty grin.

"Take off your robe and lay down then we'll begin."

12