I Am A Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
126 Followers

He grinned. "I don't know how! You'll have to teach me!"

I laughed and began teaching. I did not get much out of that first time as I concentrated on my instructions, but Scott certainly enjoyed it. The second time was better and the third was better still. The improvement continued the fourth time.

Later, after bathing away our stickiness and odor, we sat at the table while drinking a glass of tea. Scott looked at me with a small smile. "Ms. Johnson, if you're willing, I would love to come back and visit you tomorrow. Today has been an absolutely great day. You are, and have been, just wonderful. You are such a lovely person to spend time with."

I giggled, the little devil. "Let's skip tomorrow, Scott. I think I want to rest. Come back the day after and we can continue. Ok?"

"That will be great!" He walked out the door whistling.

I am glad I put Scott off the next day. That night, as I told Jim everything that happened, he fucked me raw. When he quit, he had blown his nuts three times, the first time in years, maybe since our honeymoon, when he did that. I do not know how many times I climaxed, it was almost continuous. I was bow-legged. God, I love that man.

Scott and I continued our playing, ok, our fucking, four or five times a week for about two months. Just before school started, Scott arrived one day with an odd look on his face. I asked him what was wrong.

"Ms. Johnson, I think I've got me a girl friend."

"I know, Scott. I've seen her. She's a cute little thing. She seems to like you."

"Well, we've kissed a few times, but I didn't think you'd care if we did that."

"No, Scott. That's fine. I hope she's a good kisser!"

"I've been teaching her just like you taught me."

"Good!"

"Well, anyway, last night she let me play with her titties and I put my finger in her pussy."

"Great! Did she like it?"

"She said she did. She told me no one had ever made her feel like I do. I've been complimenting her like you told me to."

"I'm glad for you and for her. So what's the problem?"

"I think she will let me fuck her. I think she wanted me to last night."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I've been fucking you! I didn't know if you would get mad, and I don't want you mad at me. If you don't want me to see her again, I won't."

I kissed him gently. "Scott, you are a sweetheart. I have loved fucking you, but we both knew it had to end some day. This is probably a good time. You have a sweet girl. Now you can teach and learn from each other. Promise me two things."

"Anything!"

"Make her feel as good as you have me. Be as nice to her as you have me."

Scott flashed a beaming smile, a smile of gratitude, "I will, Ms. Johnson, I promise. And thank you. Thank you so much. Your wonderful. I will always love you."

"Me too, Scott! Now go have fun!"

I cried a little as I told Jim that night while he held me. Losing Scott hurt as bad as losing Jimmy when he left home and started college. It is always hard to let the fledglings leave the nest.

Jim held me, rocked me in his arms, and comforted me until my sniffles ceased. "You ok now?"

"Yes."

He kissed me gently, then asked, "What do you think of little Brian Smith?"

---------

Should I continue with stories of my teaching?

AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
126 Followers