All Comments on 'I Am Jack's Life Ch. 04'

by Finis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FinisFinisabout 9 years agoAuthor
Looking for reviewers and critques

Anyone interested in providing a detailed review or critique without waiting for Lit to finish posting the series should read this forum post:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1 146071

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuabout 9 years ago
You are doing a great job... two thumbs up to you

Although the story content is not anything new but I find myself hooked and waiting for the next installment. I tried buying your book off amazon but apparently, visa or mastercards from my country are not accepted on amazon.com.

Your writing is very fluid and follows a pleasant pace. Looking forward to future chapters.

P.S I clicked on the link you provided (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1%20146071) and did not get what I was supposed to do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo

I really enjoy the depth of the charecters, and I feel like Jack is a good guy. I can't wait for the next update/installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
*****

It is quite apparent that Finis has thoroughly gone through this story for many hours of proofreading and editing. Very good, Finis. Kudos! Back in my day it was not unusual to go into marriage "untested" or a virgin. Regretfully so. Many issues dealing with sex and maturity are learned too late in life to make a stable relationship. Cheers!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I am liking this more with each level of discovery

between Jack and his friends.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Pleasant,

interesting and very erotic. That first time reminds of another world...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Brought a genuine smile to my face.

theruckustheruckusalmost 7 years ago
You understand the nerd dilemma so well

Bravo for dreaming through to the best possible experience and learning path for a true nerd otherwise hopeless to find love and/or lust. I relate to Jack, and it's a huge joy to see all the right things fall into place. Very human, too. Thanks!!

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
SO FAR SO GOOD!

A REALLY GOOD STORY SO FAR. A STORY WITH A LITTLE SEX INSTEAD OF ALOT OF SEX LOOKING FOR A STORY. SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE TO READ. I CAN'T PUT THIS STORY DOWN. I HOPE THE AUTHOR IS STILL WRITING AND READS MY COMMENT. IF THE REST OF THE STORY HOLDS TRUE TO FORM, I HOPE THE AUTHOR CAN DO A SEQUEL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If only a group of girls such as this would have taken me in when I was that bullied high school nerd. My late teens and early 20s would have been so much easier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinis@Finis
236 Followers
The eBook version of Jack's Life can be found on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T1XMHKS Of course, please feel free to read it for free on Literotica, there is no difference between them, no different endings, no new scenes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES