All Comments on 'I Am Not a Wimp: My Sequel'

by fdkman262

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments (Page 2)
ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
I'd want to burn the cabin...

I understand why she never wants to see to the cabin. It was built on lies told to her by her back-to-work-and-nothing-left-for-her husband and her brother. The lies led to her decision to do something dumb, and just when she makes up her mind what little of her husband she can get, he dumps her because of the appearance of impropriety of her actions.

Her man saw Jerry try to roll up on her and reacted strongly enough to give her night of this-is-me-laying-claim-to-my-woman lovemaking. She wanted more of the same, he said that he was doing something great for her and for their marriage and dis-a-damn-'peared again! Everyone who saw her with Jerry told her husband, but no one talked to her -- were ANY of these people HER friends:nope, evidently there not ONE woman who commented on having heard from several people but didn't believe it until seeing for herself that Jenny had been seeing this fool, not one who might have straight up asked her had she lost her damn mind? Their telling her husband was good, and HE saw her, but not even HE talked with her about it, he just kept waiting for her to “confess.”!

What do they both have now: love, children,...? No and no, just business. She might can find somebody if she works to build her life outside of business, but his ass is going to stay alone. She did something stupid like what a high school sophomore would do to get attention, and it looked wrong to everyone, so, her innocence, foolishness, justification, love – all be damned, he fed his pride instead of his marriage.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Cool comment from Anonymous 10 May 2018...

"This Story Actually Makes Sense

... If I were Rob, I would have turned in my resignation and told Ted he couldn't work for someone who gave someone like Jerry Craig more credibility than he did Rob's sister Jenny."

Rob and Jerk are business partners, so that would have made an impact that Jerk would have to have paid attention to. Still, his head being where it was, he'd have needed an enema before anything would be clear to him. ojalá -- lala

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
No

Don't care for this ending. I don't think Ted was a wimp. He dumped the bitch and got on with life. How can that be wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Doesn't work! So Ted divorced Jenny....and who won??? Ted wasn't a wimp...he was a hard-headed, self-absorbed ass-wipe! Jenny was a fool to pull a stunt like that, but in the end they were BOTH culpable!

Referring to the original story, he was a real ass-hole for trying to keep such a large project that took so long to complete, a secret to make it a surprise. That was just plain stupid! It was irresponsible! She was hurting and wanted her husband but did something very stupid to try to get his attention! He'll spend the rest of his life being a bitter, old, resentful, un-trusting ass-wipe while she wastes away in guilt and sullenness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ted wasn't a wimp

The brother in law was...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ANOTHER SEQUEL

I Am Not A Wimp: Another Sequel by jack_straw.

Better than I hoped for. Undoubtedly the best (as indicated by the ratings).

Paul in Oklahoma

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
Decent

But not quite there. Ted's not a wimp. If that were me I would senn the business and 5thide in another country so I couldn't be found;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"No matter how minor the infraction?"

Guess we have a major disagreement on what minor means.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Sorry

But I side with the wife. The stupid husband was talked to about working too much, spending time away from her and what does he do? Spends more time away. Doesn’t matter what he was sneaking about doing, he was asking for it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Not the happiest end to the story, but probably the most real.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
My comment for the original story

There is a constant in these many “loving wife” stories. When the husband, in one way or another, discovers that his wife has cheated on him (or not), he becomes angry - it is understandable -, and makes an immediate decision like: runs away, puts his wife at the door, ... and refuses to listen to what she says.

OK instantly. But then, he manages not to communicate with her, never to meet her, to refuse any meeting for weeks, even months, resulting in misunderstandings ... which allow telling a story.

All this because the authors describe the white American male trapped in unjustified pride, immeasurable vanity and excessive vainglory.

What a catastrophic image of men unable to think about themselves, to question them, or simply to try to understand that there are other people who suffer and have feelings than themselves. It’s not strength, it’s not courage, it’s weakness. Yes, these so-called strong men are "wimps".

II prefer the continuation of jack_straw where the « whimp » realizes that he is indeed a whimp, contrary to what he believed.

Also a mental patient

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Ted IS a wimp and deserves the miserable unhappy life he will lead from now on.

The wife was a fool, but she did try to see and talk with her husband to fix things and he cut her dead. She was desperate to find a way to reconnect with stupid Ted.

The way she chose was silly, but no hanging offence.

Yes, Ted deserves all the pain he will have. Like his Stepmother he deserves to rot in hell on Earth and he will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cheating is cheating!

If you are married and are "DATING" someone, then you are cheating. It doesn't matter if she has had sex with him or not. She cheated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When Wives Cheat

When Wives, fiance's or girlfriends cheat to make their man jealous, they should consider the probability that they are running the risk of losing her man, maybe forever. They also may cause irreparable damage to their reputation. And consider this...there is no truth...there is only mass opinion.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Of course HE thinks Ted is a wimp, he cant bear to think his sister was a moronic slut

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

what he did was not right in a marriage sense neither was hers but he shouldve atleast explained what happened in his youth about his stepmother and father to her when they 1st got married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

so what about ted? Jenny is a workaholic that does not date. What is ted doing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can see Ted being so emotionally damaged at a young age that he was probably doomed to a self-full filling prophecy of a future with regard to women. But I don’t agree with Jenny swearing off men to become a workaholic. Sooner or later she’d find a guy to live her life with. ~ A very sad ending that shouldn’t have been attempted.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

3 as this really didn't provide anymore closure then the original story. Ted disappeared and Jenny became a CEO of some company, no closure for either of them, we got more closure out of a side character. Its commendable attempting to finish a story but I think you came at it from the wrong angle and still left it unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sounds real to me except for the Jenny part. Ted is damaged from his childhood and I can see how he would react in this manner. But Jenny appears tone a smart driven woman so she would quickly figure out the Ted is not coming back and what she did though wrong should not be a life sentence. She knows not to be stupid in the future so find a good man. Hell, she doesn't have to look! She is written as a good looking woman and she had tons of money! Guys will be all over her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sucksucksucks... ZEROZEROZERO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Ted will see what he did as a success. He is NOT like his father. So I think Ted is very happy either alone or with a new woman. I do agree with so many others that Jenny would not be a workaholic that does not date. She was written as a good-looking and smart woman who did something very stupid. I see her as someone who would blame Ted for what she feels is his over reacting and even though sad that her marriage is over she will blame it on Ted and not herself. Men welcome on to her and she will find many that she can select from and if she decides to remarry she will. Being tens years later I bet she has three kids by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel Rob is a scantimious prick and he compounded the situation. i'm not native eng uk/us but the choice of word (wimp) is misplaced, condescending even. I personnaly beleive that an emotionnal affair (not sexual yet) is worse betrayal that of a one night/time "slip/mistake".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good attempt. Jenny should have moved on and lived a life well lived, had kids and run into Ted with her new husband. When her new husband asked her what happened, she could just reply that Ted was an unforgiving wimp, afraid to fight for his marriage.

Rob should have walked away when Ted tried to hand him the business to emphasize the magnitude of Ted's foolish decision. Rob would find a job at a competing company and kicked Ted's companies butt while Ted had to train a new replacement.

I just don't like Ted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ted did the right thing. Jenny had basically ruined his reputation and had been cheating. She just hadn't had sex with her chosen partner. If anyone was the wimp, it was Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story is no better than the first one, and Ted was right.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Glad to see all the cucks posting that don't mind there wives dating other men continuously and publicly humiliating them.

Put up or shut up you cumsucking faggots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

excellent...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree he is W-I-M-P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

convoluted and confused - makes no sense.

PikaGelionPikaGelionover 1 year ago

Cheating does not begin when the couple jump into bed together. Jenny spoke of her feelings when dancing in Craig's arms.

Cheating took place. Connections started being made. When it looked like Jenny was hanging horns on Ted even if that was not her intent, she did.

If there is something you wouldn't do in front of your spouse you shouldn't do it at all.

I think Ted sold his marriage off before its value dropped.

My thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never bet anything that you are not willing to lose! She publicly dated another man, and bet that her husband would react by “fighting for her.” The stakes were the marriage, and she lost.

I disagree with the story, and many of the comments. Yes, the MC should have worked fewer hours. No, surprise’s don’t fix troubles in the marriage, and he definitely should have told her what his mother before they married. NONE of that justifies her actions. Dating someone else, regardless of if penetration occurred, breaks the relationship. Doing publicly?!? No one should be expected to put up with that level of disrespect!

And if she truly “didn’t realize what she was doing”?!? Then she’s too stupid or too childish to be married. That level of naivety is incomprehensible in n someone who functions in everyday society.

I know that most of my objections go to the original story, but this addendum carries forward the flawed premise.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Married for 15 years.

Dating another man, is cheating. Doing so in front of his co-workers is even more disrespectful. The mindset/thinking of the wife in this is selfish and untrusting of her husband. Communication would have been the answer to her problems. Instead, your female character showed herself to be untrustworthy.

Forgiveness doesn't mean acceptance and it doesn't put trust back in a marriage. If my wife did this to me, our marriage would be done, too.

I am responding her because from your note you seem to think that being treated this way is forgiveable and that once forgiven can be forgotten. I warn you, do not accept this kind of treatment in a relationship built on trust.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Yep he is a wimp, and Ted is the worst king of wimp. He’d be bettter if he shuffled off this mortal coil. Why?

Because he is useless to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@wargamer spoken like a true creampie-guzzling, "feminist", cock-cage wearing cuck.

Good on you to be so brave as to show everyone what you really are! Now stop spending time at your pc, your "wife" should be there any moment with more cum for you to suck from her holes. (Not yours, obviously)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"is this worth tossing aside a really good marriage over?" - How good a marriage could it have been if she had to pull the crap that she did?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: They wouldn’t divorce. there was no evidence. And, her husband is a born cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You missed the whole point of the beginning of you're our story. You set the stage then the tone and end with some dribble about "His" employee riding of into the setting sun, if at any time Ted got a brain fart he could swap Tom and send him tumbling back down the mountain.

Ted just hasn't found a woman he can trust since the ones he has had decided to play.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck Rob. I think that pussy-WHIPPED, Judgemental fuck is way worse than Jenny. Sticking to your principles is not being a wimp. It may be the wrong decision, but it's his to make, and an ad hominem accusation is the mark of a real wimp.

WisquejacWisquejac10 months ago

Didn’t care for it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kinda like much to do about nothing? 2*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He thinks Ted's a wimp because he didn't give his wife that 2nd chance? Why'd she want to make him jealous in doing what she did? How about, at least at 1st, sitting down & talking to her husband, letting him know how he feels? I suppose that's too much to ask.

Then there's Jenny's lies. Everything else being equal, which they're not, the lying sinks her. Lie a few times & anything you say comes in doubt. Ted actually did the only thing he could do under the circumstances, which undoubtably was made worse by his youth memories. Her brother Rob thinks he's a wimp for not giving Jenny that 2nd chance. But his view's somewhat screwed, as it's his sister. Nice continuation for this sad story. 3 stars Bob

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

The only fault of Ted was that he didn't tell the wife about his dad otherwise she played with fire and can see why he didn't budge.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson22 days ago

Perceptions matter. This story is a fine example of "fly with the crows, get shot with the crows" *****

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I know people/readers will feel Ted is too rigid and maybe he was, but Jenny was a dope to think giving off infidelity signs would convince her husband be more attentive. The die was cast especially since she was unaware of the slut Janice’s behavior. Regrettable they were both destined to a disappointing future. Good for Rob and Diane.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous