All Comments on 'I AM the Boss!!!'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Is That!!!!!!!

All?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not promising at all

but what did we expect looking at the other stories. Wish I had done that before start reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
????

Would be nice to know what bought this on suddenly after 30 years

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SO BEAUTIFUL

shes nothing and your the boss. HUH. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GARBAGE

A complete pile of crap. Please STOP writing if this is the best you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF?!?!

There is nothing in this story to put it into context. A soft-cock does not become a hard man over night. A pampered MILF does not become a submissive wife under these conditions. Ever.

There is no trigger, no turning point, no hook to keep ther reader interested.

You gave us an extract of a story only. There is no point to it at all. And therefore, no reason for it either.

1* Sorry.

TristansladeTristansladeover 12 years ago
not sure...

Besides all the grammer mistakes the whole scene seemed like the guy went insane. There was no build up on why it even happened. I would go further to say its boarderline kidnapping and rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep going with this

I kinda like how you started this. Will the next chapter give more back story? I think this has great potential, even if some readers hate it when the formula gets changed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't like sluts

But I hate wife abusers with a passion . A spouse abuser is in the same class as a cockroach Nuff said,

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
I agree with nearly everything said so far

You must tell us how it came to this, in detail.

The mans decision to do something about it, and why he chose this particular way.

Do that and you will have an audience.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
The future.

Mandy waits patiently with the SW '38 Bodyguard in her concealed hand.

Charles came in the door and dropped his briefcase. And commanded:

"Get over here and suck my cock, bitch".

Mandy calmly raised the gun and fired four times hitting Charles with each round squarely in the chest.

"I guess I won't be sucking your cock today, dear."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well at least he's a real man

not like all those cuck wimped loosers on this site!!

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Actually I think you've painted yourself into a corner here.

Your readers are correct, this needs a LOT more background. Right now it looks like she is married to wife beating bully who should be prosecuted to the fullest.

Now, if you say he did this because she was cheating on him, you've made her as bad as him. With no people to like in a story it's a little hard to like the story.

Good luck with this. It'll be interesting to see if you can pull it out.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Agreed

I agree with the need for more detail although anyone who has been stuck in a loveless marriage for a long time could see how a fantasy like this would be nice, if only ......

I mean, let's face it, if the guy has been in a 30 year marriage with a cold fish, he has 3 choices. 1: stay in the marriage and be miserable. 2: divorce the bitch and look bad anyway because he'd probably try hooking up with a younger woman who hasn't given up her sex drive. 3: Take the steps this guy took which MIGHT work in the short term but would most likely end up as others have said.... he'd be shot dead or arrested.

As I said, a nice fantasy but bitches these days are so very happy being bitches, they don't really love any guy they hook up with. It's just someone to fill the void until someone better comes along.

I'll watch for more on this but it should improve or you will lose viewers.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He's not the boss

He's an asshole.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
So

this story is the small ballast to the pussy whipped, pantie wearing, some other asshole come eating crap that is dominating this web cite. I have a better idea, wouldn't it be better if all of them get together and fucking KILL each other. Yes, I feel better. Do not thank me, although you should. So do. NOW! Don't make me get angry! WHO IS THE BOSS NOW???? READERS LISTEN UP!!!! Go, and read stories by "manyeyedhydra". His shit will rock your world. Long live Led Zeppelin. GOODNIGHT FUCKERS.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Isn't

interesting? When woman abuse, degrade, cheat, belittle, betray, reduce to dirt their spouses in this fantasy world, we call "LITEROTICA" it is erotic, but when sexes change places????? DOUBLE STANDARD????? I am not saying that spousal abuse is ok...far from it,I get sick to my stomach, but how many negative remarks were posted here?? IT IS JUST HIS FANTASY!!!! RELAX!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not enough!

You hint at his frustration but theres not enough background.

I'm not saying you need paragraphs here, just a couple of lines to let the reader know where he's coming from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
His training?

How to wear orange. That's the color most prisons hand their inmates. And since he's guilty of assault, battery and rape, he'll be spending quite a few years wearing orange. How anyone can think, even in fiction, that's it's a good thing to treat people like this is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're the idiot is more like it

No ending so that sucks. And I'm thinking his wife got in the car and drove straight the Police station. After all he was guilty of spousal abuse. In the divorce, he went to jail and she got most every thing. Who's the boss now you idiot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what the hell is wrong with you

Do you seriously HATE women, every story you write has the wife forced to do stuff she would never do....your stories arent the women discovering they secretly love it...your writing nothing but RAPE, so I hope we see something soon where the husband is arrested and ass RAPED by a BBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This writer is an idiot!

With his head shoved up his ass while living in his parent's basement and penning loser crap they let him post here. Freedom of speech is 100% understandable but give it a rhyme or a reason, have it make sense to someone but alas it seems you continue to miss your mark every single time. Plenty of effort but wasted terribly BUT to each their own. Give it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY: THIS BELONGS TO NON-CONSENT OR BDSM

The writer's craft is good but the plot is out to lunch.

Spanking itself need not be BDSM, let alone non-consentual. However it has to be an act of love, otherwise it is violence against the woman in question.

I should clarify my words as follows: people involved in spanking or rough sex or BDSM need not be in love with each other but the sexual acts have to be consentual and ideally they will respect each other and will try make each other happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am very much into spanking stories, yet this one is NON-CONSENT

You wrote a story about a battered wife.

Erotic spanking is an act of love.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
ABUSE

this is total abuse...he doesnt love his wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So he commits assault, battery and spousal abuse

And he expects his wife to do anything but go to the Police and have him arrested, followed quickly by a divorce? And why was all this going on? Way too little information in this horrible mess. Awful story telling. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Then...

We read in the papers where while the piece of shit slept, she cut off his dick and fed it to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a joke!

He beats her. She gets loose, calls the police and he's in prison for assault, battery, spousal abuse and a number of other charges. Why would she stay with an abuser? She gets all the marital assets in the divorce while he sits in prison as Bubba's Butt buddy. Stupid non-ending.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fits

This fits right in with your other works. In the bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

He commits assault and battery on his wife. Then he tries to force her to give him a blow job? He puts his dick into her mouth and he pulls back a bloody stump! If they don't call 911 he bleeds to death. Or he ends in prison when she goes to the cops. End of this nonsense. This was poorly thought out garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Some people have a hard time separating fantasy and reality, as evidenced by some of the comments here. Mind you, most modern women, especially Millennials, would benefit and really need a spanking. Sadly,, these women suffer not from to much masculinity in their lives, but not enough.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld2 months ago

I don't support spousal abuse, not even for a story. I've seen a woman step off a branch with a rope around her neck because her husband beat her. In North Carolina my ex told me about one of her girlfriends swallowing a cup of caustic soda, a red solo cup. Both died, one quickly, the other horribly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous