I Arrive Home

Story Info
I am surprised to see you here.
1.8k words
3.71
20.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive home and I am surprised to see you here. I have been working out and I am short of breath, sweaty and amped. My muscles are sore and hard, veins stand out proud along my arms. You had left for your overnight shift a few hours prior -- before I had arrived home from a long hard day at work. The last time we saw each other was at about 4am when you collapsed in bed exhausted and I had sleepily asked how you were. Neither of us were able to stay awake long enough for your reply.

You leap into my arms and tell me between nuzzling my neck that you have been give the night off -- I forget why, I don't care.

My lips and teeth latch onto your neck giving you powerful, lust-filled kisses. I work along to your throat, up under your chin and onto your luscious mouth. We kiss wildly and passionately. I slowly back you up to the wall and press you there kissing you ever more passionately. My hands smoothly stroke over your arms, up to your shoulders and down to your chest. Your nipples are hard points poking through the fabric of your tee-shirt and find them and pinch them. You moan with pleasure.

"I want you so much." I tell you.

You slap your hand against my crotch to find my rock hard cock straining against my trousers. Yes it is true -- I really do want you a lot.

Without disconnecting my lips from yours I wrestle your top off and grabbing hold of the side-straps of your bra I tear it off you -- dropping the shreds to the floor.

I kneel before you, holding your hips in my hands and take your left nipple into my mouth deeply. My tongue flicks the hard nub and it tightens even further, then my mouth closes in and I suck intensely on your firm, sensitive nipple. I suck harder and harder, focusing down on the point, pulling at it with my lips. My left hand slips up over your belly to cup the underside of your right breast. I kneed your beautiful tit in my hand, first gently and then firmly, eventually roughly bringing my fingers in on your nipple to pinch, twist and pull it.

My right hand slides around from your hip to softly massage your left buttock through your pants. Your breath is coming in short passionate gasps and I can feel your heat radiating off from your body. I bring both of my hands to the sides of your body, thumbs just below you breasts, and I kiss my way down to your navel. I kiss around it lightly and then lower my head to lick right inside your navel. My hands slide down over your buttocks inside your pants to push them down your legs to reveal you pretty pink panties. I kiss lower and nuzzle along to top of your panties. I lean in and kiss through your panties -- your hips, your mound, and eventually down over your pussy. I look up and our eyes meat intensely.

"You smell wonderful." I tell you.

Leaving your pants in a puddle on the ground I slide my hands up the sides of your smooth, soft legs and slip them under the sides of your panties. My hands softly kneed your buttocks and then grabbing your panties I roll them down your legs and you step out of both your pants and panties.

You offer and hand to help me up and then you turn your back to me and lean in. I wrap you in my arms holding you tight, my nose tickling the back of your ear. I tell you how much I love you and how I have missed you. We breathe together for a while. I am absorbed by your sent. I am still sweating and my musky, salty smell and taste is arousing you further.

Gently letting you go I kneel again behind you kissing you at the top of your crack, just by your tail bone. My hands massage the fronts of your thighs, creeping inwards. You also kneel down and then lean forward to lie with your shoulders on the carpet. Your flower bud is exposed, un-folding before me. I stroke lightly up and down the backs of your thighs specifically avoiding your womanly folds. I brush over your buttocks and feather touch across your back. I can hear you signing softly. I kneed each of your bum cheeks deeply in turn. I encircle your left thigh with my hands and softly, slowly, stroke your tender skin, higher and higher, stopping an inch or two from your raging pussy. I give your right thigh the same treatment. You arch your back and pull your legs in closer to your body to expose yourself more. I, ever so very slightly, lightly brush your soft pouting lips with the tip of my finger.

Suddenly I stand up and walk through to the bathroom --then your hear water running. I come back, already nude, and help you to your feet. I bring you through to where the shower is running hot and fast, and the room is already thick and heavy with steam. We step in and you are instantly and simultaneously refreshed and relaxed. You feel calm and quiet but invigorated as well. We hold each other again, and then start kissing again. Our kissing builds in intensity and we sink down into the bath -- the shower is running so fast that there is half a foot of water in the bath. I lie on top of you, holding you tightly with the water running over us like hot monsoon rain and our pelvises grinding together. I reach down between your legs and run a finger between the soft lips of your pussy. You are hot and engorged and your juices are slick, a different texture in the water. I gently encircle your tender lips and softly rub them eliciting quiet cries of pleasure and frustration from your throat. I work my way up and begin to stimulate your proud firm clit. You moan and writhe under me, clutching at my back fervently. Finally I slip my finger into your tunnel, I slide in easily and you cry out grapping at my body, pulling me into you more. My finger works feverishly at your sensitive walls, finding out your most responsive areas while my thumb continues to rub and press on your clit. We continue kissing wildly until you break to grunt and proclaim your impending orgasm. I suck vigorously at your neck and breasts while you grasp at the sides of the bath and thrash against me. Your cries escalate and climax with a great prolonged scream -- you then wrap you legs around me, crushing us together. I retrieve my hand and arm from between us and we hold each while you shudder in the after-shocks of your thunderous orgasm. Slowly you roll me onto my back and lie on top of me. We stare intently into each others eyes for a while as the hot rain continues to pour down over both of us. I suggest that we move to the bed room and we both get up. I turn the shower off and without drying off I chase you into the bed room.

You fall onto the bed on your back and I leap on top of you. I fondle your breast while your hand finds my stiff, hard cock. You gently explore it, rolling your thumb over the opening of my foreskin. There is a collection of silky fluid there which you rub over my foreskin and, peeling it back, over the sensitive engorged surface of my cock-head. You stroke the full length of my cock, closing the foreskin over the head each time -- the eye winks at you with each stroke.

I feel down to your pussy and you are wet and excited again. I gently massage your folds and slowly insert a finger again, smoothing you out. Shifting slightly I aim my thick, hard man-hood and your waiting love-tunnel. You are still stroking me and guide me in. I slide all the way and we press together reveling in the sensation of togetherness, completeness. I grasp your shoulders and you grab my bum, and we pull each other together. I rock slightly and the tip of my pelvis grinds against your clit provoking a moan from you which you bury in my neck and shoulder.

Then all of a sudden I begin to thrust, deep powerful thrusts that push you up on the bed and make my balls slap your ass with a wet smacking sound. Again. Again, and again. Deep, pounding strokes, each one making you groan and hold my shoulders tighter. My strokes begin to increase in pace -- I try to keep up the intensity, but being faster makes it difficult to be harder. You moan continuously, your breath knocked out with each thrust and whisper through it that it feels so good, that my rock-hard cock feels so good deep in your pussy, that you want me to fuck you and make you come.

I suddenly get off you and pull at your hip to make you turn over. You willingly oblige and quickly my shaft is penetrating you again. Sharp, deep strokes stimulate different parts of your pussy wall and the sensation drives you crazy. You grab the sheets for purchase against my powerful thrusts and try to push back against them. Your sensation builds and your cries intensify. You tell me to keep going, to push harder, that your are going to come soon.

"Oh, oh. I'm coming. That's it I'm coming. Arrrgh, ohhh, ahhhh, yesss, I'm coming Baby, keep fucking me."

I try to block this out -- the sounds and feelings of your orgasm almost has me come with you, but I can't. As soon as your sounds start to subside I roll you over onto your back and sit astride your belly. My great member is glistening and swollen. I grab my manhood mid-shaft and start to stroke him. My pumping is so fast my hand is a blur. My eyes roll back in my head and let out a mighty exultant cry as I shoot great long streams of hot semen over you. They shoot high and far, the first clears your head, the second lands on your cheek, the third adorns between your beautiful breasts.

You immediately leap up and seal your lips around my slippery cock-head and take me into your delicate and dexterous mouth where your lips and tongue dance gently and sweetly over my exhausted pleasure-rod.

We then collapse, spent, warm and joyous in each others arms.