I Call Her Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having positioned a couple of pillows half way down and to one side of the bed and covered them with towels, I called to her to, 'Hop up here! . . . This should push your pussy nice and high so that I'm not cramped by thighs and bulges'.

I moved the night table close by while she arranged her ass on the pillows and delicately parted her legs. Fortunately I carry a small pair of scissors in my toilet kit. With these I gingerly cut away as much of her pubic hair as possible, leaving her with a short, stiff stubble. The fallen curls I collected and saved in an envelope - I had an idea I might find a place for them.

Collecting some hot water I first soaked a washcloth until it was almost unbearably hot. She gasped as I covered her shorn mound with it. 'Does it have to be quite that hot?'

'The hotter the better. It softens the hair and makes for an easier, smoother finish.' Delving into my toilet bag I found my brush, cream and a new razor. 'At least I use a disposable safety razor, not one of these ancient cut-throats. . . . or even an electric one. I've never managed to get a good result with one of them.'

Whipping off the cloth I squeezed some cream from the tube, firmly spreading it across her dark bristles. Wetting the brush in the small bowl of hot water I'd placed on the table, I started briskly working the cream into a white lather over the whole of her mound. 'Don't fret I'm very experienced. I've been shaving for years.'

'Yes but that's yourself, what about other people.'

'There has to be a first time for everything.' I grinned down at her as I stretched her skin between thumb and first finger and pulled the blade across her prominent pubes in a long steady stroke.

Stiffly she held herself still, hardly breathing, as I watchfully scraped the lather and stubble from her soft flesh. Two minutes and it was done. Rinsing the blade in the water I put it to one side and took the washcloth to rinse away the last traces of soap. Amy sighed, relaxed and let her breathing become normal. Gently I tested her skin with the tips of my fingers. 'Smooth as the proverbial baby's bum,' I said, sitting on the bed beside her and leaning forward to smother her silky softness with kisses.

She looked at my balls then at the table with its soap, brush and razor. 'My turn.'

Rising she threw the towel to the floor by my feet and the pillows to the top of the bed. 'But right now I'll take a rain check.'

She knelt before me and took my tip between warm wet lips, gave a brief suck then paused, clearly this was not something she had done before.

'Treat it like a stick of rock or a drink-on-a-stick.' I suggested. 'But remember the golden rule - no teeth.'

In response she grasped its base with a warm, soft hand. Squeezing and stroking it very slowly, she licked and nibbled its length for a minute or so before bending forward and and again taking me into her mouth.

As she began to move her head up and down, I said, "Come here, my darling."

She straightened up and looked at me. Reaching forward I put my arms around her and drew her up alongside me. 'We both need to work at this. Kneel near the bottom of the bed.'

Lying on my back I inserted my head between her knees and pulled myself along until my lips kissed her labia. Quickly she got the idea and bent forward to resume her exploration of my expectant member. I stretched my arms down and fondled her pendent boobs, rubbing and pinching their sensitive buds while running my tongue up and down her smooth, swollen, rounded lips. Immediately her clit grew erect and poked out of its cover for me to suck. As I licked her on the outside and the inside, and thrust deep into her damp slit she moaned and frenziedly suckled on my cock.

Gently I bit her and she ground her mound into my face. 'Oh! God, Alec. That's good. More, more, harder!'

She squeezed my head between her thighs, grabbed my cock and in her excitement raked her teeth along its length. I very nearly came in her mouth, so forcefully I rolled her over, twisted round, then with her legs bent over my shoulders slammed into her. Three or four full, deep thrusts and we came together. Still inside I stopped and leaned down to kiss her rosy lips then watched as the lines of passion and strain smoothed from her features.

When I lowered her legs and pulled out she smiled back at me, 'Almost the best so far. We must do that again, later,' she said.

'Which, the shave or the sixty-nine?'

'Oh, the sixty-nine, you fool.' Lightly, she punched me in the stomach.

CHAPTER SIX

I eased myself up to lean my back against the bed head. Pulling Amy to me I sat her with my arms around her, one boob filling my hand, her head on my chest. Tranquil and quiet we rested, the only sound our gentle breathing.

'Not sleepy?' I asked.

'No. I'm thinking.'

'Penny for them.'

'You don't get them that cheap. . . I was just thinking about us.'

'What's happening, you mean?' I said.

'Yes. What am I going to do when you've finished the survey and left.'

'I haven't got that far. I just don't know what's going on. Working alone, away from home and to a deadline can be stressful and taking you seemed a way to have some relaxation. And if that were all, then okay. But it's proved to be more than that, more than a casual fuck. It's created some sort of deep emotion for both of us.'

She didn't say anything for a while, then asked, 'Why with all the other women around did you pick me? It can't be my looks and it's clearly more than lust.'

'That's part of it. Maybe the core of my uncertainty. I don't know why you. It happened. I didn't even think - just acted. Anyway why did you say yes? Why not a boy of your own age?'

'The boys are just that - boys. They're not nearly as grown up as they think and I wasn't going to give myself to someone immature, self centred and inconsiderate. I wanted it to be special.'

'Sure you aren't looking for a father figure?'

'Noooo . . . I don't think so. If I were I've had plenty of offers. No, I saw you and something said you were the one.'

'For what?'

'To make me a woman. To help me grow up.' She paused then almost whispering, 'But now I just want you fucking me; making love to me. Caring for me. I want you inside me all the time.'

Somewhere inside me an emotion welled up, filling me, bringing tears to my eyes. I tightened my grip, pulling her close and kissing her face.

'Thank you. I was beginning to wonder if I were just using you. Yet I couldn't help myself. It's all so right, so natural. I've never felt like this before, even when I was first married.'

She kissed me back and said, 'I know. That's just how I feel.'

'Perhaps we should just be like Buddhists for a while, live from moment to moment and accept what comes. It will all make sense in time.'

'You mean like that quote 'seize the day'. I can never remember the Latin.'

I laughed, 'You mean "Carpe Diem", and what follows, "put no trust in the future".'

I squeezed her to me. 'Most people don't know that the quote starts "While we're talking, envious time is fleeing", so let's make use of it.'

'Why not?' She slid her hand down between my legs - searching. 'Looking at the sunset, I suppose we will have to be leaving soon.'

'I think there's time for me to fill you once more.'

'Oh, good.'

Amy's mouth settled softly onto mine. She straddled me, pressing her warm thighs down beside my body, her cunni descending around my cock to embrace its ample girth and slowly swallow its throbbing length.

With my hands on her hips supporting her weight she clasped her breasts, squeezing them together. Face ugly with passion she rode me ardently, as if, somehow, this were her final chance to please me. Her muscles rhythmically clenched and released my tool in a glorious pulsating embrace. Climaxing she cried out in triumph, like a beast in a field, making me catch my breath.

I could restrain myself no longer, in a paroxysm of pleasure my floodgates burst and the hot surge of my semen filled her.

CHAPTER SEVEN

I remember the next ten days as amongst the best of my life and would have been happy to see them go on for ever. Indeed I almost wished something would go wrong with my survey and drag out the time, for always I was aware that all too soon I would finish it and, leaving for other contracts, so lose my Amy.

For the moment though a typical day would start at sparrow fart when she disentangled her limbs from mine and whispered, 'Good morning.'

Giving her a quick kiss I would slide from the bed. 'Your turn to make breakfast.'

She grimaces, so I add, 'But no hiding that beauty under clothes.'

'Right you are, sir.' Naked she scoots into the kitchen while I use the bathroom to slowly shit, shower and shave. Towel wrapped round my waist I join her at the kitchen table.

'Please, boss. May I wash and dress now?'

'Not yet. I want to start the day by enjoying the view.'

A view that so distracts me it takes ages to finish a simple meal. At last we are done. I get up, my towel falling unnoticed to the floor, and walk round to where she sits. I run my fingers over her face - a blind man seeking to feel her beauty.

She giggles. 'Stop it you fool. You're tickling.'

My fingers slip round to her ears . . . lightly glide down her kneck . . . find the valley between her breasts . . . fold around their firm beauty . . . my thumbs stroking her buds. . . Her breathing deepens and a shiver runs through her as my hand moves to her stomach.

'Don't tease, Alec. Just take me. Oh! God, I want you.'

'You're just saying that to keep your job.'

'Of course. Why else would I stick with an old guy?'

In punishment I pinch her long nipples between thumb and forefinger.'Careful or I'll be looking for a new assistant.'

'And where will you find one with a cunni as tight as mine?' Her hand grasps my wrist and guides me down to her slit.

'I'll just put a notice in a student rag. "Licentious boss seeks attractive assistant. Unused virgina prefered.'" I slip two fingers inside her.

'That'll get you arrested.'

Lifting her from her chair I bend her over the table, her delightful dugs sliding across the dirty plates.

'Surrender! I surrender! I'm only kidding. There's never been a better boss.' She pushes her ass back into me as I firmly enter her.

Soon I'm empty and, kissing her tenderly on the back of the neck, slip from her.

'Is that all big daddy? Have I worn you out already?'

'You're insatiable. Now go and get ready. We're late for work again.'

That's what I'll miss, I thought. The fun, the joy, the affection.

As expected Amy took to being my assistant like the proverbial duck takes to the wet stuff. It was as if we had been a team for years, and I was left wondering why I had never before thought of having an aide.

Lunch we would take in the Directors Dining Room where, as we ate, we would discuss progress and apportion the work for that afternoon. There were a few raised eyebrows when I first took Amy in with me, but I made it clear she went where I went and they had no real grounds to object.

On returning from work she would run in first leaving me to follow. Closing the door behind me I would turn toward the lounge and stumble over Amy's already discarded shoes. Her jacket decorates one arm of the sofa, her skirt the other; her blouse is a crumpled heap by the bedroom door while her bra hangs from its knob. Inside her thong rests forlornly on the floor beside the bed.

Amy herself lies naked on the covers, legs spread and knees slightly raised.

'Come along, slowcoach. Don't dilly dally. A girl could fade away waiting to be screwed.'

By now most of my clothes will have joined her's. Swiftly I shed my boxers and, slithering up from the foot of the bed, honour the inside of each thigh until I reach and pay lengthy homage to her sensitive centre.

'Oooo! That's it. That's the spot.' Her lips murmer.

She feels silky smooth as my skin brushes her's. I reach underneath and gently knead her soft cheeks. She sighs and writhes slowly, forcing her labia against my face. My tongue explores her grotto, nourishing her need.

Slowly my hands mould her hips, skim her stomach, cup her breasts, caress her shoulders, find her arms and crawl along to her wrists, raising them above her head.

I push myself up to admire her delicious tits with their erect nipples. Taking one in my mouth I tickled its tip with my tongue. A deep purr comes from low in her throat, her breathing quickens. Groaning and moaning, she lifts her knees higher, her shaven mound wriggling, searching to enfold my shaft.

Hoisting my hips I place my glans between her labia. She is panting, lusting, impatient. 'Now, you bastard. Now!'

I thrust hard.

My balls nudging her ass, I pause while she locks her ankles behind my back then, her muscles firmly embracing my cock, start to pound in and out.

She matches my rhythm until her body shakes. She moans, 'Oooh Goddd, Aleccc,' and climaxes. A few more thrusts and, with a cry of 'Amy! Amy! Amy!' I erupt, filling her.

Slowly I relax, releasing her wrists and waiting for her legs to slip from my back. Then I take pity on her and roll off, whispering, 'My darling. My dearest Amy. You're wonderful.'

Quickly she flings herself atop me seeking to impale herself again. But she is too late. 'Hold on, darling. I'm not twenty any more. I need to refresh my balls.'

'Oh! Papa! don't say I'm too much for you.'

'Never. You're just an insatiable little girl.'

The evenings we would spend in the flat, content to relax over a glass of wine before retiring early to bed to continue our delight of each other.

It was a settled pattern of work and play and the survey proceeded apace - partly, no doubt, because I now had an assistant, but mostly I am sure because, my mind being filled with Amy, I was not concerned about it - I did not try. I followed the Zen adage of 'watching it happen'; and so happen it did, smoothly and efficiently.

Toward the end of the week I called on Paul Strafford in his office.

'How's it going?' He wanted to know.

'Not bad,' I told him, 'should be finished by the fifteenth. I'll know better after the weekend.'

'That'll please the Chairman. By the way he's having a small dinner party next Wednesday. Told me to ask if you would care to attend.'

He was being diplomatic, there really was no way I could refuse without giving offence. 'I'd be pleased.'

'Good. I'll organise a partner for you. The daughter of one of our senior directors most likely. Her divorce has just been finalised so she's available and looking.'

Here we go again. Why must they always try to fix me up with other men's cast-offs? 'I don't know the woman - she's probably very pleasant - but I'd prefer you didn't. I'll bring Miss Stark.'

'Must you? Do you really think she's suitable as a partner? I doubt the Chairman will look kindly on having one of his clerks foisted on him.'

'Eminently suitable. Indeed if she's not acceptable then I'll likely be unavailable myself. Besides, she's not just a clerk. I'm training her to become my assistant.' I was pushing my luck but feeling somewhat irritated at his disdain for Amy.

'If you insist. You planning to use the cabin again this weekend?'

'No. There's a contact I want to visit in Mountjoy while I'm over here. If I can have the car I'll drive up after lunch on Friday. I came to ask if you could recommend somewhere to stay overnight.'

'Sure, use the car for anything you want. I don't have much call to go to Mountjoy, but when I do I always use the Bay Tree Motel. Plain, but adequate for the odd night. I'll have my secretary ring to reserve you a room.'

'Thanks.'

He pulled a note pad forward began to scrawl a reminder saying, 'And how is that girl Stark working out? If you're training her I take it she's proving a good lay?'

I decided not to say much. 'Very well. I've no complaints.'

'Nice to hear. Might give her a poke myself while you're away - see if she's worth putting on our list of regulars.'

A red mist suddenly came over me. He was going to have Amy? Over my dead body. Instinctively my fists clenched, I fought to restrain myself from hitting him. Fortunately he didn't notice and by the time he looked up I had myself under control. This called for quick thinking.

'You'll have to wait, Paul. I was planning to take her with me up to Mountjoy.'

'No problem, It was just an idea.'

As I left the office I couldn't resist a final remark. 'Not a very friendly idea, if I may say so. I don't like sharing my women.'

I'm not sure if he heard me. Anyway he didn't reply.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Around ten on Saturday morning we set out to drive to Mountjoy. We could have started earlier but instead elected to spend an extra hour in bed studying human anatomy - I specialized in the female form while Amy extended her knowledge of the male.

I had estimated the trip would take about three hours but in the end we arrived half an hour early. Having found the motel we went looking for a place to eat after which I sought out my contact. Giving Amy several large banknotes and orders to buy herself a summer dress - while I have nothing against jeans it quickly gets boring if that's all a woman wears outside work - I let her loose around the shops. Having quickly overcome her reluctance to spend my money she set off with a grin on her face and a spring in her step.

My afternoon turned into one of those long frustrating sessions where nothing gets decided. I came away somewhat disgruntled with no clear idea of whether it was going to produce any more work or not. However back at the motel Amy soon cheered me up by prancing around in a simple linen dress that buttoned all the way up the front.

'Thought this was the most practical,' she said. 'You should find it quick and easy to undo.'

'I don't know. Maybe. How about I give it a trial run.'

'What a splendid idea. But perhaps we should wait until after we've eaten. The follow up might take a while and we don't want to find everywhere shut.'

She was right, of course. Once I got that dress off her it would be a long time before we went anywhere.

When we returned from feeding the inner man - and woman - she produced a small parcel tied with ribbon. 'You better see how I spent some of your money. I can return it if you don't like it.'

What on earth had she been buying? The packet was surely too small for it to be any clothing. Again I was wrong. Carefully undoing the ribbon she pulled out three small scraps of white material cut into diamond shapes. Each had lengths of thin white cord attached to the points.

'What is it?' I asked.

'A swim suit.'

'You'll have to show me.'

'The new dress certainly came off quickly with her handling the buttons, though what interested me more was what was underneath - nothing but smooth skin.

She disappeared into the bathroom. When she reapeared she was a revelation.

The white diamonds where roughly four inches from point to point. Two successfully hid her bulging nipples, though didn't even pretend to fully cover her tantalizing tits, and the third defended her mound.

It was the way the cord held them in place that was artful. The near points of the top two diamonds were joined by a short string in front, the outside ones by a cord running horizontally round her body. Their upper points were held up by cords tied in a bow behind her kneck, the lower held down by ties running to the top of the diamond over her pussy. That had its side points attached to a cord looped around her hips while the tie from its bottom point disappeared into her slit and then up her backside. Never have I seen such an incitement to seduction, my erection was instant.

She slowly turned around until she was facing the full length mirror. 'Like it?' She asked staring at her reflection.