All Comments on 'I Can't Believe What I Have Done'

by Bunnyrunner

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
Dear_DoraDear_Doraabout 11 years ago
Excellent

More of this, please. I can't help but love a story where a woman delights in the joy of extra-marital sex and can't lie to herself that it was somehow bad or wrong. I want to know more about her confession and her next visit with her lover ... please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I just what to hear how he responds

willing cuck or divorced man on the prowl for his next wife

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Unusual for a story about 'cheating'

In that it was beautifully done. Very well written, good character development and exploration of emotions. Naturally, the rest of the story needs to be told - but I hope you don't rush it and take the same care over telling it that you obviously have over this one.

The other thing I would say is that the woman's POV seemed to work better than the husband's, which might make the next part more difficult to write?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Some positive comments by some cheaters, themselves.

Story sure hit a positive note with some morally corrupt readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
some suggested willing cuck or divorced man, they left out the most common

a dead or brutilized wife and fellow adulterer

It isnt so obvious sometimes that the cheater has died at tthe hands of the betrayed and so for that matter the other partner in its death closing the circle of betrayal and total disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
slut

cunt always about the big cock give it to her up up the ass with a baseball bat

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
A dream

I am very tolerant, so my opinion the next. The willing cuckolds and the slut wives candidates should start many DATING web sites to find each others. The willing cuckolds could fish out from the woman population the sluts so the normal 95% husband candidates could get less likely slut wives. MANY CHILDREN COULD BLESS THESE DATING WEBSITES FOR THEIR NORMAL CHILDHOOD!

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Love

They both profess to love each other, but......how can their marriage ever be the same if she decides to continue on, or even if she doesn't. Seems to me that it is the end of a loving marriage and the beginning of another wimp cuckold story!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Quite the Conundrum : A Woman of a Certain Age's Cultivated Intellect Effortlessly Short Circuted by Overload of Sensory Pleasure !

Loved the edified air of story's metro London setting as Hermoine err Christine got her previously undiscovered groove back. This was about the minutae of wrong, about seduction written and carried out a poet's touch.

If one's wife is seduced, is the sting reduced by the fact that the Lothario has star quality? As the Badger said above, this was beautifully written.

I did muse sadly that ostensible lure to the stud's ' lair with a view' was the offer of a loan of a exotic book. In five years, I'm sure this bait will be outmoded & the desirable female target will reply " can't you give me the password to your cloud & I'll download the file?

Be that as it may, some minor nitpicks came to mind, the female target was 57 years old and apparently still desirable. This was not a Lothario of the cut-rate variant & he chose her for , no doubt, definite reasons.

What does she bring to the table over a younger woman ? I'd like to know in the sequel. So more about the respective couple please. The tang of a set-up was in the air with the source stemming from the wife's friend, Jenny I look forward to any complications from that angle, if any.

The husband came off as perturbed, but resigned. Poor bastard. Turnabout is fair play though. He should take note of any tips and tricks employed by his wife's thrall,who by virtue of his savior faire, has a license to thrill. Why do fools fall in lust ? The estimable author Bunnyrunner ( quelle atrocious acronym ! ) knows a thing or a thousand about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just more dibble...

by a half-baked, so called, writer who doesn't know there are 3 parts to a story. Nothing more than a waste of time...but that's another story!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Ok you created a cheating fucking slut which is what you wanted but where other than divorce where the cheater gets the reward of half the marital assets and a loving husband is old, alone, and miserable.

diagonesdiagonesabout 11 years ago
Really good!

Reads like a first effort and a bit rough structure wise, but this female POV has all the right stuff for literary erotica. We have immediate empathy for this awakened wife and natural woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just another whore story

dont care how old my wife is i would have tossed her ass out.

Then at her age she could go work a street corner.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
Mixed reaction to this one.

She cheated like most sluts do and loved the big cock that just happened to be availible. (9x6) Hubby tried to use some help but she turned him down cold. If hubby agrees with this and his slut is now free. He should also be free to fuck anything in a skirt. Oh yes they call it an OPEN MARRAGE / or is that divorce. I guess we shall see.

magmamanmagmamanabout 11 years ago
Interesting take

On a woman's point of view of an illicit union with a male who is masterful. Not an affair, not really, but in true life these things happen. Alcohol, a moment after words whispered in her ear. The fantasy in her mind?

Yes, this is exactly how these things happen.

So many possibles to continue, everything from her husband becoming irate to perhaps even accepting. In a real loving marriage, the indiscretion is survivable, when one or both partners are just married with little more than friendship like so many are?

Perhaps not.

To some, the cheating part is the problem, doing something like this with the husband's blessing and knowledge would be an entirely different thing.

Difficult subject, well handled.

Thanks,

MGM

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Oh well. He's gonna hurt till he's dead.

Thanks for writing . 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Evidence to the Contrary

"I was happy enough and whilst I enjoyed sex it was not the most important thing in my life" Is that so now? We will see.Can an orgasm change someone after 36 years?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry I stopped reading

After the second paragraph. Same crappy wimpy cuckold story. I always wanted to see my wife with another man. Please, this theme is getting old. 1* for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh yes of course

a 57 year old women, with no work , depending on the husband for sure, throws at that age (she is fitter than any 20 year old) her marriage in the garbage can because of sex. your an idiot.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
BTB! get rid of the skank.

use adultery as the reason(get concrete proof first!) and find yourself a smaller, tighter pussy, man! Unless she gives you a few free rides tickets for some "strange"...even then...

A nice debut for the author(ess?) - I hope to see some form of retribution if you keep the same theme. Cheaters should be accountable and punished for the hurt and harm that any affair brings

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Moral Majority reigns in LW

Gee...a married woman, in an LW tale (read the LIT Category Description), has sex with a guy NOT her Hubby! I am amazed (but no longer surprised) that so many evangelists are dedicated to saving the marriages and the souls of these FICTITIOUS characters! I hope it does NOT jeopardize their own souls to collect evidence on these imaginary miscreants.

The story is well-written, has an excellent seduction scene and explains the deliberate set-up by Sweetie's BFF so Sweetie can experience an exceptional sex-machine! The experience teaches Sweetie a LOT about herself. It MAY also assist her marital sex with Hubby, in a similar fashion as recently enjoyed by BFF!

5*

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
We like the cheating wife stories too

We BTB crowd like the cheating wives stories too. However the different to the 2 other groups the cuckolding fan and the loverboy group we like those stories with such husbands who change his cheating wives to another new mates (girlfriends or new wives). If a little revenge is in the story we are happier...........

LW definition: Married extra-marital fun.... For the cheating wife the fun is the cheating. HOWEVER IN THE WESTERN CULTURE THERE IS GENDER EQUITY!!!

What is the FUN for the betrayed husbands???? I assist to guess........ Yes REVENGE AND CHANGE OF THE CHEATING WIFE FOR A NEW WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Married extra-marital fun for the HUSBANDS!!!

I have a raw humorous Romantic Revenge story (I sent to Thinkingman1 to fix my English), where the betrayed husband will change his cheating about 45 years old wife 1 hour after getting the sure evidence for her cheating. TOTAL MARRIED EXTRA-MARITAL FUN FOR THE HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good For Her

Her BFF, knowing everything about her (including her husbands suggestion) set the stage, the seduction = perfectly!

The premise for the story was realistic, plausable and I felt a warm special feeling with and for her. What allowed me to accept this story as an enjoyable experience was a few things = she didn't go slutting around and cavorting with other men, she was perfectly content with her husband, she had a good friend to chat with, the seduction was smooth and without slutty vulgarity and finally - she was honest with her husband - No Slut.

I think, under the circumstances, their years together, his understanding of their sex and his urging her to try an experience will probably find him loving and caring for her. Do I think he would become a wimp, submissive or encourage her to be open or a hotwife - No!

Thanks, like your writing, don't stop!

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Logical steps

1. Asian women have smaller pussy.

2. The husbands generally elder in the marriage and earlier they die than the wives die.

3. In the USA and the Western World more and more Asian wives live.

4. From the 2 and 3 point more and more Asian originated widow live............

5. So the smaller key could get smaller keyholes.

6. The exwife could hunt for bigger cocks.........

Everybody will be happier and an Asian originated widow will have a mate again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No, that isn't another story ...

it is part of this story, which you neglected to finish. Story had good start but unresolved, truncated ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She said it all

How could something so special and wonderful be wrong. She will be drawn back to her lover regardless of what her husband wants. Unfortunately it will be the end of their marriage as her lover stated to her it was the best sex of his life. The husband may try to grin and bare it but over time he will know that he doesn't satisfy his wife of 36 years and she will be spending more and more time with her lover getting all this wonderful loving and hubby will see in her face and actions when she has been with her lover and when she is about to go out with him. It will tear him apart and he will only become withdrawn and angry until he realizes he must leave to avoid this agony he is going through. Excellently written, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice job for a first story.

You might find other words besides "pussy" - it was a bit overused, but I loved the story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
There is only one way to make it up to your husband

Kill yourself you fucking cunt. Anyone who thinks this tale about a 57 year old woman cheating on her husband of 36 years is seriously demented and should go fuck themselves.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
I forgot something

Add to my first comment, "Anyone who thinks this tale is hot..."

HA

machandsomemachandsomeabout 11 years ago
You should finish it

A very good story, true or not very hot. But it needs an ending. Please finish what you have started so I can finish jacking off! Very hot.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
They know how to handle their women in India

1 cup of Kerosene over the head of the wife add 1 lit match and cook till burnt to a crisp!! End of Story!! Husband is Happy, exit stage left :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

A lot of emotions were in this well written story.

For her to be the age that she is and for that to be the first orgasm she has had by a man fucking her, I think she will go back for more.

What her husband has to sort out, is if he can live with her while she is fucking a man that gives her so much pleasure.

Probably sex with her husband will be even less than satisfying to her now, since she has been fucked by a big cock, so it is up to her to figure out if she wants to stay with her husband.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 11 years ago
Please write a sequel to this story!

There is so many ways you can go with this story. You can have the wife admit that it was the experience of the lifetime but not worth her life with her husband. You can have the wife try to resist her urges for a big cock but fail resulting in either (a) marriage adapts or (b) marriage implodes. If you go path (a) please do not go the way of the happy cuckold because the husband has tried so hard to make his wife's sex life enjoyable that just accepting her cheating as a cuckold would make him even more a wimp. Whatever you do this story was an excellent start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Out the door.

No respect for him and she's out the door, down the road and divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful wife

An excellent story. She (and he) will have wonderful memories and the husband will be very happy for her. She will not return.

I do wish the author would write more erotic fantasies of "cheating" wives.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

you mean that you are a lying cheatinf fucking whore and you can have all the orgasms you can handle in a nigerian whore house and on the boat over there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As soon as I realised this was a cuck story....

I gave it a one star rating! 'Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Patchs

TOTAL FUCKING TRASH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yea of course

and her lover is either highlander or the Mummy ! why did you not take people by the age of 90 ? the sexdrive is a lot higher at that age.

DenaliFXDenaliFXalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic start

Beautifully written sex scene, with the addition of real feelings of the two polar drives - the long love relationship with your husband battling with the incredible high of sexual euphoria (something that we all deserve but often never get). As I cheated and read ahead, I find the whole story so uplifting, even though I am the husband and see myself in his place. It is wonderful when both can be winners even though it happens far less than it should. Keep writing - and loving - you are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce?

I hope your husband divorced you over that. You can't be serious, go have sex and come home and tell him. 36 years mean nothing to you-huh? I wouldn't even ask, once you told me, it would be all over. I would divorce you, no matter the cost. You betrayed me,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five Stars

Wonderfully written. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheap Slut

Liked it a lot. It's a very well done page turner. Keep writing. 5x5

What makes me mad is she wouldn't allow her husband to try to satisfy her desire. She shut him down ie., the penis extender. But then she has sex with Mr. Big Dick and is now in happy land. Forgetting her cheating for a moment, that is a pretty disingenuous and disrespectful way to treat the man you claim to love. I question how much she really did love her husband.

The husband was probably a good meal ticket (London = very expensive) and she put out what little she had to - just to keep him around. She strikes me as a very self centered cold hartless bitch and a lousy fuck. You don't haft to have a huge penis to have world class sex. So she "dissed" her husband without giving him a chance. That is pretty cheap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written

A very hot story which certainly got me off! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another worthless, cheating cunt.

I hope you get to know what it is like for your husband to take take up with a younger beauty, something you never were, even in your best days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worthless crap

1) Grow a pair & consider a little payback in kind. Maybe more than a little.

2) Learn what "divorce" means and do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seems strange

That a 57 year old woman, looking forward to a happy life of retirement with her husband would risk EVERYTHING for a big dick. Not that this was badly written, you did a reasonable job. But I find it impossible to believe. Even for fiction, I found her actions implausible. I hope she enjoys her forth coming divorce. She earned and deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never too old for new experiences

57 is not old nowadays. I have very sympathy with her wanting to experience an orgasm the way it was intended. This was beautifully written and totally credible. She could still be beautiful, with a great figure if she takes care of herself. I know many 'old' women friends who would love to have this experience but who would not seek it out intentionally.

More please.

dyonysosdyonysosover 9 years ago

In my humble opinion this is BS,a 57 year old risking everything for a big cock? very much unlikely,first of all there would be menopause wich should keep her pretty much dry,i know there are meds to keep the menopause away longer but stillthere would be a lot of lube involved

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
65? Too old for any of us to care

So what at sixty five just be happy your alive. Fuck the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too bad.

In real life this would change everything in the marriage, if not over completely certainly drastically changed and not for the better. These stories say how much they are in love but its how you act not what you say. Wife is just a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

She won't let her husband try a penis extension but she easily gives in to trying another man out? Not happening in the real world. I know it's a fictional story on an erotic site but personally I like them at least close to believeable. The size thing seems way overdone. I'm sure there are a few size queens out there, but you guys need to up your confidence levels. The vast majority of women could care less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good story; thank you. We don't see enough stories from the woman's perspective.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Just another whore

Her husband was willing to try many ways to satisfy his wife but she decided to become a whore. I hope he finds out and cuts her loose right away. She is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
boo hoo!

Oh no...not another husband that just doesn't measure up and must be the cause of his wife fucking others!!! Just get out the gun and shoot yourself you worthless piece of shit. How could that loving wife have put up with you for 35 years and never and I mean never had an orgasm from your medium sized dick. If you don't have a great big long and thick cock then get out that fucking gun! What a crock of shit writers...come up with the truth about these fucking whores that are just that ...whores! Don't make excuses for them, tell it like it is. They are selfish whores that want to try what they don't have and fuck anybody that gets in their way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I can never understand why people who don't like this kind of story read them and then criticise, personally this story resounded with me and I so wish it was my wife experiencing this, so erotic,well done !!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Because

Because we can anony, because we can. Someone has to crash these cuck parties, so I do what I can. Mental illness should not be made light of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck off asshole...

He can't give her a penile orgsm ....so she can fuck anyone she want's and when she meets a cock that can give her an orgasm then....all the world will be happy! Go fuck yourself! Can I say that too many times asshole...go fuck yourself! If that is the best idea you can come up with for a story...then get out the gun...cock it and just maybe you will come up with an idea at that moment that a grade 4 student might! Go stand in front of a mirror and take a good look at what you see...I'm betting it's an asshole! Fuck ...is there anyone out there with an original thought that has some merit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful women's POV

The best narrative from a women's point of view in my favorite city and mentioning Jo Nesbo, my favorite crime writer. The wife is identical to mine in the husbands description regarding experience and attitude. I know the amazing sensation when I first enter a women but would like to know how they feel at this point. My wife indicated the slowely expanding insides, the fullness, the first few time feeling blessed to be a women. I would love to find other women's stories

Hans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disliked it for the horrendous, huge glaring writing errors, like what seemed like, quarter page long run-on sentences, that for certain, made-up half page long paragraphs! Shit those are hard to read!

For shit sake author, before you post another story here, find a good story editor here, who will volunteer to edit your horrendous writing errors and make your story much more easily readable, for us all!

I disliked this story, for all the good reasons many of the most recent comments here, have posted, likely much better stated, than I can write!

Besides, who needs to read the same things, written different ways, at least four times in the last twelve or so comments on this story, all saying the same thing? Who wants at least quadruple redundancy in the comments section here? That's bullshit, too!

To the commentator who writes that they can't understand why readers, who don't like stories like this, read them through...How the fuck are we supposed to know what kind of story it is, until we do read it through?

Yes, some unfold quickly and in first page or two, we see what bullshit drivel they are, and click out of the story, and find something else to read!

But often, we can't tell what kinda story it really is, until the last page, or near where the story ends! So why get mad at us for this?

Kinda reminds me of when I was a young little boy and heard the men saying stuff like "well, piss-up-a-rope," or saying doing that, (whatever it was), was like "pissing-into-the-wind."

Well...we were young little dumb-shit boys, and we had no idea what any of that was, but it intrigued us and...like all curious and innocent, ignorant young boys, we just had to try those neat sounding sayings out, and see what the men we heard talking, meant with what they said!

We didn't know what would happen, we didn't even think about cause and effect! That was way beyond our reasoning capacity, at that young age!

So, we just had to try it, out back of the barn, or chicken house, and of course, all we got is real warm and all stinky wet, from being hosed-down with our own piss! But that only happened the once, we learned real fast!

So, why don't you pecker-heads, back off our cases a little? Shit! Most of us get most of the way through one of these stories posted here, before we realize it's another useless damned Cucked Spouse, or RAAC bullshit story! Why stop reading when we can see, we're only a few para's from the story end, anyway?

We can always give the story a one or two star rating, can't we? Sheez! Cut us some slack, Jack, (or Jill...as the case may truly be! :)

I'm outta here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dont think one can doubt the wife whore and women don t usually do these things and if you look at the comments there is nothing that is bad enough that should be dished out as punishment. If i was the man doubt if i could stay with her and effect on marriage would be dire.if however these actions had been carried out by a man the comments on this page would probably not been calling for him to be burnt to death or any of the things suggested for the wife more likely praise for his conquest and manhood. just remember for them conquests to be made there has to be a woman that wont be getting any accolade for her womanly performance just the title of slut and whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So yet again, women are slaves to a big cock. Too bad for the 90% of men with more limited, normal endowments - marriage is really only about orgasmic sex and love, respect, commitment and trust mean nothing. This bitch deserves to be dumped unceremoniously into the Thames, alone at 57, pathetically searching for more young men with donkey dicks who think an aging old broad is still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if my wife ever did that i would wait for her to sleep at night and set her on fire

GapingURwifeGapingURwifealmost 2 years ago

Shame the other comments are over the top negative and Anonymous. Author should not let those that don't log in under their account to get under the skin.

Story needs a revision to address some flow and grammatic issues. Start with sticking to one perspective; shifting first persons in a short story is confusing.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would of acted angrier than I actually would of been even though my wife was a virgin when we married .. I guess I would want her to experience another man along as it was sex only and she came straight home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story until she told her husband. Why do 99.999% of all cheating wife stories have a cuckold element? Whatever happened to good old-fashioned stories about wives cheating on their husbands without their husbands knowing? Maybe even bringing the guy home to fuck in the marital bed she shares with her husband, with her lover ejaculating into her bare pussy in the same spot where her husband sleeps every night but he has no idea?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not only enjoyed it but my wife experienced it. Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i know the writer is a woman. if my wife ever did this i would wait for her to sleep then when she was sound asleep i would beat her with a baseball bat till she could not move at all making sure she was still awake then drag her ass to our big SUV pit her broken ass into the trunk then driver her ass out to the desert will far and dig a 7 ft hole then set her ass on fire then cover her ass with the dirt and just driver home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good story. i would share my wife at 67 now yes i would share her in a minute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it very much and gave it a

5- [4.55 = 91% = A (☆☆☆☆☆-)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In my book, Christine is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why are angry men reading stories in loving wives? 50 yo alpha male here and nothing hotter than reclaiming my hotwife after she has gone out and had the time of her life with a large cock. She tells me about it so it isn’t cheating that isn’t a cuck though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... He gradually built up the pace of his pushing and each time he thrust in I could hear my pussy squelching and slicking with my wetness. I could feel his huge cock boring through me. My juices were oiling his big cock and I could feel it running out of me. It didn't take long before I felt a different feeling of ecstasy building. I started to pant. I couldn't help it. Every stroke helped build my urgent need to cum. My pussy ached with a desire I had never experienced before. I wanted it so badly. I could feel it building from way inside me.

"Yes," I said. "Yes, more, more, yes yes."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

. He gradually built up the pace of his pushing and each time he thrust in I could hear my pussy squelching and slicking with my wetness. I could feel his huge cock boring through me. My juices were oiling his big cock and I could feel it running out of me. It didn't take long before I felt a different feeling of ecstasy building. I started to pant. I couldn't help it. Every stroke helped build my urgent need to cum. My pussy ached with a desire I had never experienced before. I wanted it so badly. I could feel it building from way inside me.

"Yes," I said. "Yes, more, more, yes yes."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

there is nothing wrong with being your good wife's cuckold and i know for my wife it was a very special time for her. great story. i know my wife really enjoyed bbc

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THIS STORY.

Quote:

I opened my legs slowly and asked him to be gentle as I had never had a cock as big as his before. He smiled and said he would take all the time in the world. He pushed my legs back and I felt my vagina opening up to him and the tip of his cock at my engorged lips and gently pushed against him. He made no effort to force anything.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

clapped

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Very well done, and erotic

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if my wife did this i would beat her with a baseball bat then set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

my money says Bunnyrunner is a real worthless whore

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i bet bunnyrunner is a worthless whore

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if my wife did that i would beat her ass with a baseball bat then set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i hope some smart women know if they really did this there would be a very good chance that a husband might kill her over such bullshit. Perhaps the woman who wrote such garbage might mention that in her story to reflect real life. Just a thought

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

no not the end of your marriage but could be the end of her life if my wife did this

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

after 36 yrs of marriage most wives have enjoyed another cock and that is not unusual, after 36 yrs i suppose being a wife's cuckold is ok nothing wrong after that many yrs of marriage to be your wife's cuckold. Even to the point of her fucking him eight at your home as almost someone that is part of the family and even cooking them breakfast. i think the most important things is that your wife is happy and satisfied. i believe most husband after that many yrs is the wife's cuckold anyways.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

one day yrs ago around 40 yrs ago i my wife and me threw a bbq party and we have a big pool and lots of people friends and family but mostly friends and it was good time for all and i was cooking on the grill and many of the wives hung out having drinks and having fun talking and from where i was standing they could not see me and the wives were chatting and do you know what they all were talking about . They were talking about how horny they were and how wet their panties were and talking about cocks and not their husbands cocks either. I listened and a great lesson that night. It was the night my wife and i fucked and conceived our 2nd son, yrs later i spoke with my wife and we opened our marriage for just her as i wanted the family to stay intact and i am well endowed as well and it was the best decision i ever made for her and i. so yes women have a stronger sex drive than most men and stronger than most husbands as more men have harder jobs and encounter more stress in their lives while the wives are more horny than their husbands due to this. so in our long marriage my wife was always happy and satisfied. And it never affected our marriage as we were very much in love.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

LOL Facts they say about 33 percent if wives have cheated and that's a conservative figure so really it is about 40 percent and perhaps higher. . And it is not hard to fuck alot of the married women out there and i have done that and have had my share and with me i am only 5ft 4 inches but am packing close to 8 inches and was in the Navy and if husbands knew how many of their wives are out there fucking someone else and i found this out as i was in the Navy back in the 70's and the club would be filled with married wives whose husbands out to sea or their husbands were away on business trips and i would hang out with my buddies an had fucked many of their wives .. it is human nature . now i am 67 and a widower i found out that many wives just want to fuck and their husbands just are not taking care of business at home. now my buddies back then would never suspect me as i was only 5ft 4 inches and packing with almost 8 inches and the wives love that. now i live a quite life

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

women just love to cum. its that simple.my wife who passed away in 2019 dame all the time when we fucked..the first time we fucked she was not expecting to cum and i am sure its because i am only 5 ft 4 inches tall but i am fairly hung at almost 8 inches at 7.8 but when really turned on close to 8 inches .and so the first time on penetration i took her breath away as it was dark and she came several times as we fucked and we fucked about 45 minutes and we had a great time that night and i took her to bed as we were dating and fucked again and the next night after we both worked she was parked in my driveway waiting for me to get home she had a overnight bag and we ended up fucking most of the night. after dinner we ended up married a year after. her words to me was i was married 23 yrs and had three kids and my hubby of that time could not do what i did but she was not expecting me to be so well endowed as it was dark the first time. so yes women love to cum. Before her when i was younger and in the Navy i would fuck many of married wives and even my friends wives as many of the wives talk to each other so i would fuck many of them and i am not proud that i did that and stopped doing it as one time i was chaced and almost caught by one of my buddies but got away and he never knew who it was. i settled down and got married to my first wife and never did it again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The first time i fucked my 3rd wife and i am only 5 ft 4 inch but am well endowed with 8 inch cock it was in the dark the first time and when i went in Balls deep it took her breath away as she later said i was not expecting that and she said she came alt and i already knew that and she said looks are deceiving as she thought a small man in height would not be so big. well i took her to bed after the first fuck and we fucked most of that night. We even had to changed the bed sheets that night we got married a yr later and she said i was married 23 yrs and had three kids and her husband never could do that due to his size. the good old days

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another trashy female dog running around loose. Not much of a story there....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBunnyrunner@Bunnyrunner
A young middle aged lady who is happily married but who discovered late in life that size does matter. Strangely also, I discovered I was bi, having enjoyed a surprising experience with another bi lady.