All Comments on 'I Can't Say No to Him'

by Deimos1

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Yes we want more of Josie - awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK, trash!

All too typical LW garbage. Unfortunately, no zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey..

Been there done that... awesome keep it coming... so real

woody1230woody1230over 10 years ago

hope she buys a web cam in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
do they have a cyber divorce laww

it may appear in the patriotic act.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY

lets hope the laws are able to move into the new age, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

your story is very arousing.....please......may we have more?

Chethanbp521Chethanbp521over 10 years ago
5 stars

Loved your story. Detailed and very erotic. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cyber divorce law and Tazz

The very first paragraph tells you it's going to be about a cyber affair with a man the wife isn't married to. If it offends you so much why did you keep reading?

ed3363ed3363over 10 years ago
chatting

I do miss the chat rooms. If you are able to find the right woman it is so much fun for everyone. The story is accurate and good with the air of truth to it.

goldfinchgoldfinchover 10 years ago
Great Story

Loved your story. Hope there are future installments.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Good Start !

Will she become more daring?? I hope so !!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Viva La Divorce

Very interesting I read not fictional but true stories, where ex husbands talked about they brought up children alone. The wives went to the cybersex mate, divorced the husband and the husbands got the children custody, because the ex wife did not want the children..............I think the husband should divorce quicklier so the wife could not escape from the children custody now............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can i have some more please

Loved your story, hope to see some more, would like it to get more daring, will they meet ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nicely done

Interesting communications on line. Writing was excellent and kept my interest. Hope you do decide to continue. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Yes, keep going

The set up is a good chapter 1. I look forward to "the rest of the story".

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Yes!

More Josie, please!

celltonecelltoneover 10 years ago
Very good read

I can almost see where this is going as can Josie. However, although the journey is inevitable, It is also compelling and I look forward to it's twists and turns.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Enjoyed the read.

Ain't it just freakin' short of amazing what can seem so real and hot in cyber world?

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
Great Story!

Even though I don't believe in the perfect story I gave it a 5 out of 5 anyways.

Looking forward to when she meets this guy face to face.

candicane410candicane410over 10 years ago

I want to be Josie. I found it so hot. I can not wait to read more. I am in lust with Kyle. Please describe him more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Story!

This is authentic, real, visceral and believable. Well done!

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congratulation

On drool shit story-Wacc wannabe

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Initial seduction not subtle enough

To my male way of thinking, the initial process of getting Sweetie to stretch her tolerance limits was too fast and not very subtle. The Bull offered very little 'value' to Sweetie...if her neediness & neglect was THAT high, why was she so 'down' on other on-line males who wanted to 'be friendly' with her?

Time for Sweetie to join a gym...she will find horny, healthy guys before her first work-out is over!

3*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good start

She is primed to be a hot wife, and she needs to meet this man that can control her with just his writing.

Can she imagine how powerful he would be if he was with her in person?

She wouldn't have any defences against him and would submit to him completely and not have any regrets about cheating on her husband, because if her husband would have been taking care of her needs, she wouldn't have to go to some other man to take care of her sexual needs.

Hope to see more.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes, to a Chapter 2 !

Think you have a winner.

She can meet him again ( online) and he'll cum for her.

Who will get on the cam first?

About Chapter 4 ...they will have to physically meet.

Good luck. Thanks Don

RedguyTxRedguyTxover 10 years ago
Great job!

Keep it up. Pun intended. ;-)

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62over 10 years ago
Hope this is the beginning

Great start to what could be a great series. I truly hope you continue this as a series.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
A really good story

I enjoyed this story a lot. Part of me wants a second chapter, and part of me says that it is perfect as it is, another chapter would either repeat the same things or might be a disappointment and 'jump the shark'. Whatever happens, this chapter is a great story.

tatlockstatlocksover 10 years ago
I liked it too...

As many others have said its enjoyable. To me its a sexy and rather sweet beginning. Who hasn't hesitated on the edge before taking that step into the unknown ? Would like to read more, thank you for an arousing piece of fantasy.

asianToyasianToyalmost 10 years ago
Great beginning

I love the buildup. Just the right pace to keep one reading and watching her struggle with the morality of her actions really leads to a sense that we know her.

Can't wait to read more!

denrondenronover 6 years ago
I Want More!

Wow! Excellent opening. Very hot, erotic story. Please keep writing! I want to read what happens when they get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

Yes would like to read next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry, but the Entire Concept of Chat Rooms and/or Texting is About as Sexy . . .

. . . as watching paint dry. Keyboarding is office work to me--hence BORING; or perhaps my carpal tunnel and arthritis is the reason I found this boring and unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow,

I must say that you and your story are very stimulating. Wow.

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
A DIME A DOZEN TYPICAL STORY

hahahahahahahaha! WAY TOO MANY OF THESE STORIES ON THIS SITE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lame! it could have been better but....

Why does all of these stories have a loser husband. Or is that just the standard excuse for a heartless cunt wife. If hubby is so pathetic, why did she marry him. Just because he's a good provider. That's cold! and you never hear the other side (hubby's). Maybe she turned out to be a dead fuck. Maybe he's tired of doing all the work in bed. So she just uses the standard pathetic excuse that he's no good. This could have been hot if she still had great sex with hubby and they both liked the idea of her playing with other guys and in turn made their sex even hotter. Too bad this ain't it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cyber enticing

Hello Deimos,

Wonderful images were created from your narrative. This is great subject matter and love the expanding boundaries of a married woman. This is what makes a married woman so attractive. Will

willie207@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't read this one soooo, no I don't want to read anything about acheap, lying, cheating, skank whore.

Thriller54Thriller54about 2 years ago

I loved Excite Virtual Places. I met my third wife there. I moved 600 miles and we married 6 months later. We had a great 14 years. I was one of these guys

MasterBonzo1usMasterBonzo1usover 1 year ago

Very good story hope to hear more of the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

YES, WRITE MORE!

You have a wonderful writing style.

Looking forward to reading more of your writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous