All Comments on 'I Cruise with Anna'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
So good for four pages, then...

Such a great roleplaying story, which could leave the people involved with wonderful romantic memories. Great characters developed in such detail that they could be my next door neighbors, and this story is packed with many of the best tips for better loving if we readers would take heed. Too bad it ends with only a partial sentance and no hint either of the rest of the night, nor of what may happen when the cruise is over.

I have my doubts that this cruise is the last time they meet. Perhaps there's a sequel, picking up where this story ends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
loved it

Really a wonderful story. Only wish I had a friend that

I could do something like that with today.

Your charactors put a big grin on my face.

Thanks

MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonover 20 years ago
great story!

great story boxlicker! I really enjoyed it. I do have one big complaint though-let's see what happens next between these two love birds. We can't have them seperate from each other forever! I need a part two or something!!! again I loved your story and gave you high marks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When did Anne get divorced?

At the beginning of this story. Anne tells George that her husband (not her ex-husband) has taken the kids away. Also Anne states that she has had sexual relations with George before this cruise. She also states that George’s liaisons with Anne are know by her husband. So why all of this garbage about romance? This is a bad loving wife story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous