I Cruise with Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

After her panties were on the floor, we were both naked and we headed for the shower, Anna's hand cupped around my ass and mine around hers. The shower was small and I had only one washcloth, but we fit cozily into it and we could share the washcloth. I quickly washed her back and legs then very carefully laved her lovely ass, including her cleft but, since Anna is not at all into anal play, I was very businesslike there. With that part done, I stood up and turned around so Anna could wash the same area on me, and, very thoroughly, my crotch.

We had even more fun when we started washing each other's front sides, starting with Anna's wonderful breasts. When they were clean and rinsed, I bent down and licked them some more; I can never tire of paying homage to those treasures. After Anna washed my chest, I scrubbed her below her breasts, down to her pubic hair and then it was her turn to go lower on me. Very gently, she laved my cock and my balls and when she was satisfied they were clean enough, Anna kissed my erect shaft and licked my balls, a promise of things to come in a few minutes. After Anna straightened up it was my turn to kneel and wash the area where I expected my mouth to spend a large part of the night.

First I bathed her pubic hair and then Anna spread her legs so I could carefully wash all parts of her pussy. As I gingerly rinsed her labia, I could smell the delightful aroma of fresh juices and I observed them trickling out of her love hole. Anna's clit was already engorged; she was already purring and her pussy was fucking into the washcloth that I held in my hand. She was so turned on that I decided the most pleasurable course for both of us would be for me to quickly bring Anna to her first climax, and then eat her pussy for a long time, both of us giving and receiving maximum pleasure, until her second orgasm.

With the day's accumulation of sweat and grime gone, we took turns drying each other and emerged from the bathroom expecting to enjoy our coupling even more. I brought the towel with me because I would want to wipe off my face after Anna climaxed the first time, before I resumed kissing her. Straight to the bed we went and Anna lay on her back, her hands cupping her breasts so I could resume licking their nipples. Anna has told me that sometimes she smells like a newborn baby and tastes like cotton candy and, being freshly bathed, she smelled and tasted as she had said. My main concern just then, though, was not her smell or taste but the way Anna's precious nipples felt to my tongue and the way my tongue felt to her nipples.

It must have felt good, because Anna was writhing on the bed as she presented first one succulent globe, then the other to my tongue. Normally, I would have spent more time there but Anna was already so close to cumming that she was moaning and her hips were swiveling, and I had already decided on what I was going to do. Temporarily ceasing my adoration of her breasts, I got up and knelt between Anna's spread legs, admiring the sight of her adorable pussy, and the way it was thrusting toward my face, and then I ducked under her legs and buried my face where we both wanted it, sucking all the delicious juices from her pink love hole. After I had swallowed them all, I drew her engorged clit into my mouth, and started sucking on the little charmer, while licking the sides and top. After only a few minutes of this mutually pleasurable activity, Anna started to cum.

Her hips continued swiveling, and her legs, which had clamped onto my head, thrust strongly out, over my shoulders. Anna rammed her pussy over and over into my face and I kept my arms wrapped around her thighs so her clit would stay in my mouth where it belonged. Anna jerked her hips as she climaxed, and then she sagged back on the bed, her legs releasing my head. I savored all the fresh cum juices and looked at her smile that was almost bisecting Anna's face. I wiped leftover juices from my face, moved back to the head of the bed and kissed Anna's mouth.

"Sweetheart, I really enjoyed that and I hope you did too, but I want to make love to you a lot more, maybe all night, if you want." Anna remained silent but her blissful smile was more eloquent than anything she could have said. Once again I started licking Anna's nipples, starting with the same broad strokes as before and switching to short thrusts with the tip of my tongue. Both succulent globes received the same attentions, and after a few minutes, Anna was purring again.

"My love," she started, deliberately using the endearment, "I haven't cum for years, and maybe never like I just did, and I just adore what you are doing now. You may be even more wonderful than I thought."

"Sweetheart, I love you so much that I want to spend all night making up to you for what some low-life who calls him self a man did to you. The more you enjoy what I am doing, the more I will enjoy it and the more I will love you, if that is possible." After telling her what I intended to do, I resumed doing it. Anna continued purring happily and her upper body started squirming on the bed, as the pushed her breasts out to meet my tongue.

I continued licking Anna's precious nipples, and pulled one of her luscious mounds into my mouth, and sucked on it, with my lips forming a seal. While I applied the gentle suction, my tongue continued to caress her nipple and trace her areola. When her other twin treasure received the same attention from my mouth, Anna murmured, "Oh, my love, that feels even better. My boobies have never been sucked like that, not ever." Her pussy was squirming on the bed and the first few drops of her fragrant juices were starting to form. Anna's lovely breasts continued to be pleasured by me and to provide pleasure for me, until her pussy started humping into the air, and juices started trickling from her love hole.

When I started to get into place to eat Anna's pussy again, she interrupted me and asked, "My love, do you want to 69?"

This was actually a little bit out of character for Anna but I stayed in character, pretending I didn't know what she meant. "My sweet love, whatever will bring you the most pleasure is what I want to do, but we have all night and tomorrow morning to make love. The thought of you sucking my cock with your beautiful mouth thrills me, and the thought of eating your wonderful pussy does also but if we take turns doing these things, our enjoyment will last much longer."

Anna realized she had slipped out of character and she got right back in. "My darling, as much as I would love to take your handsome cock into my mouth and suck you off and swallow all your cum, I can't because my mouth is too small and I have a very strong gag reflex. All I would be able to do, and what I want is to kiss and lick and fondle your cock and balls, enhancing your enjoyment while you are giving me indescribable pleasure with your mouth."

"Of course, we can 69. There is nothing as important to me as your happiness."

Both of us fully back in character, I lay on my back, a pillow under my head. Anna straddled my chest with her legs, and I reached up and spread her asscheeks gazing rapturously at her beautiful pink rosebud. Although Anna likes my finger in her ass while fucking, she doesn't like it otherwise so her rosebud remained untouched. I gazed also at her enticing pussy, already wet with the delectable juices I would be devouring momentarily. Before that could happen, Anna leaned forward, my stiff cock nestled against her check while she started licking my crotch. Once again, I was glad we had shared the shower because I know how foul that area is when it is unwashed.

Starting on the left side of my scrotum, Anna licked around the base and all the left side of my crotch, stopping just before my ass. After licking the left side, she did the same for the right side, my stiff cock bumping pleasantly against first her left cheek and then her right. Because she was leaning so far forward, I couldn't start eating her pussy, just then but I was really enjoying what Anna was doing for me. Next, she licked my scrotum, beginning on the lower side of that wrinkled sack, holding my balls between her lips, one at a time and caressing them with her tongue. After licking my crotch and my balls, Anna moved back so her pussy would be close to my mouth and I could start pleasuring both of us, while she held my cock gently in her hand, preparing to lick and kiss me there. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, reveling in the feel of the soft skin against my face, and I knew her legs would feel even better when Anna's hips started swiveling.

There were already plenty of fresh pussy juices dripping from Anna, so I licked them up, delighting in their flavor. When they were gone, I started licking the inner surface of an outer pussy lip from where it began, below her love hole. When I reached the point where the inner and outer lips are close, I moved my tongue to lick the inner lip, starting at its origin. When I again reached the point where they are close, I started probing between the labia, licking both surfaces, moving my tongue slowly and enjoying the delightful texture of Anna's pussy as my ears enjoyed the sound of her happy purring.

When my tongue reached the end of her inner lip, where the two inner labia meet to form Anna's clit hood, I continued licking the outer lip to its end. After that, I brought my tongue back and gently caressed Anna's clit hood, indirectly stimulating the swollen clit that was sheltering beneath it. Later, when it was time for Anna to cum, I would be licking and sucking her clit itself, but I wanted to take a long time before that, so both of us would derive maximum pleasure.

Anna was already getting a lot of pleasure from my tongue on her clit hood; her pussy was fucking down onto my face and her fragrant juices were dribbling onto my chin. To reduce waste of this nectar, I moved down so it flowed onto my tongue, and followed the stream back to its delightful source, where I was able to savor most of it. After enjoying Anna's delicious juices, I started running my tongue up her other pair of pussy lips, licking these labia the same as the others. After stroking Anna's clit hood, I curled my tongue under the covering and gently caressed the adorable love toy that was sheltering there, gently probing with the tip of my tongue. This contact made Anna's pussy fuck down into my face even harder, and made her produce fresh spurts of the delectable juices that I relish.

Anna was busy with her mouth also, pleasuring both of us as she licked the head of my cock, running her tongue under the ridge and along the sensitive place between the slit and the ridge. Sometimes she took the tip into her mouth as far as she could, and let her lips play with my cock head. For me to cum from her oral efforts, Anna would have needed to take my cock into her mouth and run her lips up and down the shaft. She was not able to do that, but I enjoyed the loving attentions she was able to pay to me.

Anna was getting closer and closer to cumming but I was still in no hurry and I wanted both of us to enjoy ourselves as much as possible. When my tongue left Anna's clit I probed the lower edge of her vagina, letting her fresh juices drain into my mouth. I swallowed everything Anna produced and started probing along the sides of her pink love hole. Her purring had become mostly moans of pleasure and her pussy fucked stronger than ever into my face.

"George, I love what you're doing and I love you. I'm almost ready to cum again, Sweetheart," Anna told me when her mouth wasn't licking and sucking my cock. I knew she was almost ready to cum but her pussy still had some sweet spots for my tongue to explore. The next were the inner surfaces of her inner pussy lips and I probed them, slowly going from one to the other, moving my tongue over her love hole and treating myself to the juices that had become a steady stream.

Anna's pleasurable moans were ending in whimpers and her mouth and hands no longer were busy with my cock because her head and upper body were writhing on top of me from the pleasure my mouth was giving her. Instead of kneeling and straddling my face, her legs stretched out, turned to present her pussy fully to my mouth. Her hips swiveled, thrusting her legs out like pistons, while her pussy rammed into my mouth. Anna was ready to cum; she wanted to cum and I wanted her to cum so I probed my tongue under her clit hood and caressed the precious love toy there, then sucked her engorged clit into my mouth.

For several minutes, my tongue caressed Anna's precious clit while my lips sucked gently, until she started cumming. Her legs squeezed my head while her hips, still swiveling, rocked back and forth on top of me, grinding her pussy harder than ever into my face. My hands, cupping the cheeks of her ass kept her pussy tightly against my face while I continued to suck and lick her clit for as long as Anna continued cumming. After a long time of intense pleasure for both of us, Anna climaxed, her back arching, and her hips giving one last spasm, thrusting her pussy into my face, and then she lay quietly on top of me.

Her cum juices were delicious and plentiful and I licked them from her labia and from all around her love hole, and from my own face, as far as my tongue would reach. Although her vagina was filled with juices, I resisted the urge to devour them and left most of them because they would be needed for lubrication. As soon as Anna was ready, my cock would be deep in her wet love hole, but until that time, I idly licked her smooth lips and enjoyed the delightful sight and aroma of her pussy.

"My sweetheart, my love, that was wonderful. That was incredible. I have never cum like that. Your mouth has given me so much pleasure, I can hardly believe it but your cock is stiff and ready too, and I am greedy. I want your cock in my pussy, and I want it all the way in, and I want to fuck and fuck. Are you ready for that, my love?"

"Anytime you are, Sweetheart." I knew that Anna would want to stay on top of me and impale herself on my cock, but before that happened, I used the damp bath towel that was still handy, and wiped all the leftover juices from my face as sexual etiquette dictates. Before and during our fucking, I expected to be kissing Anna and I wanted my face to be clean.

When Anna was ready, she moved on top of me so her face was next to mine. During our moonlight swims, she preferred her own version of the cowgirl position but I hoped that, since we were using a bed this time, she would use either the feminine superior position or the more conventional cowgirl. I was ready for whatever she wanted.

The first thing she wanted, even before penetration, was kissing, and I was glad to share kisses with her, long but only affectionate. Passion would come later. "You are so good and so sweet. I love you more every minute. I don't know how I can tell you how different you are from other men I've known and how much I love you," Anna said to me, and then she straightened up so she was kneeling, straddling my legs and took my cock gently in her hands. The condoms I had bought the previous day were stashed under the mattress; I handed her the package, and she put one on me, leaving the rest of them on the headboard. Anna's pussy was so wet that some of her juices were dripping onto me and some were running down her legs onto the bed.

With my cock ready, Anna guided the tip into her dripping pussy and after the first penetration was made, she rose up and guided more of my shaft into her. Slowly, Anna lowered herself onto me, impaling her pussy on my cock, until its entire length was buried inside her. She sighed from the pleasure of my cock deep within her and I sighed from the pleasure of her pussy surrounding my cock. Because of the deep love we were feeling for each other, she stretched herself out to lie on top of me, supporting some of her weight on her knees and on her hands, placed outside my shoulders. Both of us like the intimacy of the full body contact and we like me to be able to reach between us to fondle her breasts or over her to caress her body as we make gentle love.

Before our stroking began, Anna brought her face down to mine and we shared a long, passionate kiss, our mouths open and our tongues mingling, and the kiss continued while Anna moved forward on me, removing her pussy partly from my cock. When she slowly moved back, I bent my knees, spreading her legs wider and allowing my cock to penetrate even farther than it had been. At the deeper penetration, Anna broke off our kiss and moaned happily, and I echoed her sounds of pleasure. Forward and back, she moved and I thrust my cock into her, meeting every stroke she made back.

My hands rested gently on Anna's ass, enjoying the soft, smooth skin. "George, Love, do you think I'm a slut?"

"Of course not! What a question! We are making love and sluts don't make love. They just fuck."

"What if I want to do something slutty or have you do something to me that a slut would like?"

"What could you possibly do or want that I might think is slutty?"

"I want you to put your finger in my ass, as far as you can."

"There's noting slutty about that; that's just part of making love, and of course I will."

With saliva, I moistened the middle finger of my right hand and reached around Anna's ass, feeling for her rosebud. When I found it, I wiggled my finger around and punched it in to the first knuckle. Because of the angle, I couldn't get any more in.

Anna murmured her pleasure at the penetration but she wanted more. Becoming aware of the situation, she moved slightly and I was able to get my finger in to the second knuckle but that was as far as I would be able to go using this position. "That feels good, Sweetheart, now just move your finger in and out." As my finger started probing her ass, Anna resumed stroking her pussy back and forth on my cock and I continued plunging my cock into her pussy to meet her. After a few more strokes, I timed the thrusts of my finger into her ass to coincide with my cock going into her pussy. My other hand was on Anna's hip, affectionately, because I was letting Anna set the pace, and it was slow, with my cock going all the way in till our pubic hair mingled and then almost all the way out, till just the tip remained inside. Contact with her clit was minimal because Anna wanted our pleasure to last a long time. We whispered words of love to each other and expressed our pleasure with moans and sighs.

After a long period of straight back and forth, Anna changed her moves to a circular motion, moving her hips clockwise. I quickly timed her motions and thrust my cock in at the three o'clock point and withdrew at nine o'clock. Anna moaned even louder with pleasure as my cock rubbed firmly against her clit when I plunged it in and again when I drew it back. I also moaned in pleasure as I felt Anna's clit massaging my cock. We continued this same motion, and continued moaning, in between kisses and sweet whispering of love. My finger kept going in and out of her ass, still synchronized with Anna's delightful pussy stroking my cock.

Both of us enjoyed Anna being on top and didn't want to change it but we also liked it when she varied her stroke, letting my cock massage all parts of her love hole. From circular, Anna changed to a rocking motion, rocking her hips from side to side as she stroked her pussy straight back and forth. When my cock surged into her, I caressed first one side of her love hole and then another. The contact between my cock and her clit was stronger and both of us were getting closer to cumming. We continued with the new movements until I said, "My Sweetheart, what we are doing for each other is truly wonderful, and I love you more every minute. I'm getting ready to cum but I don't want to until you cum first."

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers