I Cruise with Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

"I'm ready to cum too and I love you all the more for being so patient for me. Let me change my position."

Anna changed into the conventional cowgirl position, straddling me with her knees on the bed and her pussy impaled on my cock. Flexing her thighs, she moved straight up and down, her lovely breasts bouncing in front of me. So far she hadn't started scraping her clit against my cock but I knew that would change when she felt more comfortable. Because the position was too awkward to keep my finger in her ass, I let it slip out. Anna was slightly disappointed but she had more important and pleasurable things on her mind than that.

After bouncing up and down a few strokes, Anna, moaning in pleasure and smiling even more than usual, started swiveling her hips and twisting her body, massaging my cock with the inside of her pussy, and massaging her love hole with my cock. We were both ready to cum so she stopped swiveling and twisting and moved slightly down on my body. Leaning back and giving us the strongest possible contact between her clit and my cock, she started another new motion, rocking back and forth. I lay almost motionless, letting her fuck herself on my hard shaft, and her clit dragged across my cock on every stroke. Pleasure emanated from the entire area of contact and spread through my body.

"Put your hands on my hips to steady me when I cum, My Love. Yes, like that. Oh, yes! Yes! I'm cumming. Oh, that's good. I'm cumming!" My hands were on her hips when Anna started to cum, and I took over the stroking, thrusting my cock deeply into her pussy, as her upper body jerked and thrashed above me. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she demanded and I did fuck her hard, holding her in place and ramming my cock into her juicy pussy while Anna continued cumming. With one last spasm, she climaxed and started to fall forward. My hands held her in place and I continued to pump my cock into her pussy until I ejaculated, and then I let her fall. As Anna collapsed, I guided her so she sprawled out, full length on top of me, and I hugged her so her lovely breasts pressed pleasantly against my chest. She looked at me, smiled and said, "That was good," and then closed her eyes and relaxed completely.

Anna lay on top of me for a long time, finally opening her eyes and smiling at me. "I have never known anybody as sweet and as patient as you. I certainly hope you don't change n the next hundred years or so." Anna made no effort to move and I hoped she wouldn't want to. Both of us felt very comfortable, lying together, naked, her on top with her cheek nestled against my shoulder. My cock, flaccid by then, slipped out of her pussy and let loose a flood of delectable juices but I didn't want to the interrupt the moment to devour them.

Finally, Anna lifted her head, kissed me and said, "My Love, tomorrow is another day and I'm tired and sleepy. Let's clean up a little and then get some sleep. I hope you are not going to put your dumb pajamas on because I really like the feel of you against me just the way we are."

"What are pajamas?"

We went to the bathroom together. Both of us were covered in Anna's pussy juices and we washed them off ourselves, except for what I licked off her, while she giggled. I flushed my condom and I was about to wash my cum off my cock when Anna bent over, licked it off and pronounced it delicious. Back to bed we went then, into the spoon position again, but this time I was cuddled against her backside with my arms around her, feeling her voluptuous body against me. We kissed for the last time that night.

"Goodnight, Sweetheart," I said. "Pleasant dreams. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of our lives."

"Goodnight, My Love. With us here together, I will have nothing but pleasant dreams, forever."

I woke up lying on my back with a strange feeling on my cock. When I opened my eyes, I saw Anna kneeling over me and I realized she was rolling a condom onto my morning wood, and when she was through, she moved over to straddle me as she had a few hours before.

"Good morning, My Love," I greeted her. My cock is ready to pleasure us both this fine morning."

"Good morning, Darling. I woke up and saw your wonderful tool, all big and hard and I just couldn't resist it. I had to kiss it and then I had to get it into my pussy."

"I can think of no better place for my cock to be than in your pussy. Are you wet enough?"

"Dripping, Love, and ready for you." Anna worked my cock into her pussy like she had the previous night, and then she leaned forward to lie on top of me. Our good morning kiss was long and lingering, and then Anna started stroking my cock with her pussy, and I matched her movements with my own thrusts.

"I'm sorry my breath smells so awful. When I saw your wonderful cock, all hard and inviting, I couldn't help myself. I just had to have it in my pussy and I didn't even take the time to wash out my mouth."

"Everything about you smells fine to me, including your breath. Even if it didn't, kissing you would be well worth it." Anna smiled and we continued our early morning love-making, with our thrusts being the same as they had been hours earlier. We kissed each other, feeling love for each other, not just the love that we were role-playing but honest affection. I stroked my cock in and out of her pussy and she stroked her pussy back and forth on my cock, using the same positions and moves as we had the night before.

When Anna moved again to the cowgirl position, we were both close to cumming. She stroked up and down and back and forth, until she started to cum, and again I had to steady her and thrust my cock into her, while her upper body thrashed around. She climaxed and I climaxed immediately after her, ejaculating into the condom Anna had put on me. She lay across me, snuggling against my chest while my cock softened and slipped from her pussy. As it became flaccid, I was reminded of one of the reasons for morning wood. "My Love, much as I like lying here together, I have an urgent need to use the bathroom. I will be back and we can cuddle together some more, and I really want to, but right now I have to go."

Anna rolled off me and I hurried into the bathroom, relieved myself and washed my hands and face. My breath was probably a lot worse than hers had been so I washed out my mouth and returned to bed. For almost an hour, we lay together, kissing and talking about our future life together. "Sweetheart," Anna finally said, "we need to get our show on the road. We need to clean ourselves up and pack and eat breakfast, and other things that are a lot less fun than lying here but are necessary. I hope we can shower together and I can watch you shave again."

"Of course we can shower together and you can watch me shave. You sure are easy to entertain."

We were both naked so we went to the bathroom together and squeezed into the shower. Once again, our washing was as much fondling and caressing as it was cleaning ourselves, but we got clean enough to face the day. Anna pressed her naked body against mine while I lathered my face and then watched as I shaved, and kissed my face when I was through. "I really love your cute little mustache, and everything else about you, but I'm glad you stay clean-shaven." One of the reasons for the mustache and that I otherwise shaved cleanly was because I eat so many pussies but Anna already knew that so I saw no reason to mention it.

Neither of us had a watch and there was no clock in the room so we had no idea what time it was, except it was daylight. I turned on the computer, which had been practically idle for the entire cruise, to check the time. While it booted up, Anna dug out her last pair of clean panties, put them on and came to look over my shoulder, pressing her lovely breasts against me.

"Look at that, Sweetheart," I said, pointing at the screen. "It's still early, just a little after eight o'clock. Breakfast doesn't even start for almost an hour. We could have stayed in bed and snuggled a lot longer."

Anna looked at the screen. "Speaking of breakfast, George Boxlicker, My Love, I am concerned about your diet, and I think I should take some charge of it. There is something you haven't been eating enough of lately, and we need to rectify the situation this morning. This is what you haven't eaten enough of lately." she continued, pulling down her panties and showing me her beautiful pussy, which was already wet and getting wetter. "I think we should go back to the bed right now so you can correct this dietary deficiency."

This sounded like a terrific idea to me, and I let Anna know how thoroughly I agreed with her. A few minutes later, we were in Anna's idea of a 69 and my tongue was relishing her delicious pussy, when I idly wondered how we would end our role-play. Today was the last day; we would be docking this afternoon and going our separate ways again, until the next time we went skinny-dipping or whatever, but I didn't worry about it. We would work it out, and for just then there was nothing I wanted to do more than take my time eating Anna's wonderful pussy and curing the dietary deficiency she had observed.

Thank you for reading this story; I hope you enjoyed it. This is my entry in the Literotica Valentine's Day contest and if you liked it, I hope you will vote accordingly. The other story mentioned is "I Vacation with Liz", and is available through my index. I always welcome feedback of any kind and will respond to anybody who sends it.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers