All Comments on 'I’d Die If My Husband Found Out'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Understand

Maybe because I have worked in Washington in a similar capacity, but not the same field, I understand the power thing and its draw/drive/thrill. You've told it well, especially the first half of the story. I always enjoy your stories because your point of view is expansive for me. This is one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This Woman is mentally unstable.

Both the writer and her female character. And B&B likes the story so it must be really bad.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Yes

I really really dislike cheating spouses, be they male or female, but you put together a good story, very real, very sexy! In my feeble mind I can't figure out how a person can say they love their spouse then cheat on them without guilt or without totally changing the dynamic of their marriage...yes I know it happens, but from experience I would say that the marriage had to suffer from the constant cheating, whether the husband knew it or not. Do you disagree, the affair lasted for 3 years, did the marriage grow stronger, or weaker during those 3 years, did their love develop or did it stagnate because she was focused on another? I think that to finish this story you need to explore what the impact on the marriage was as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I WAS A Fed...

Just not in Washington. But it doesn't take an insider to pretty much believe it IS the way YOU describe it...it's that way outside Washington, too, just not to the same degree. But let's face it, business in general is the same damned way! Many, many idiots making money in SPITE of themselves!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Trust?

If you read enough of these types of stories, I don't see how a man could ever have absolute trust in his woman out of his sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You title misled

So the husband did catch this cheating bitch

She didn't die

Your story didn't deliver anything but how you contributed to hurting a marriage and she got off with no consequences.

Well that wasn't any fun.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
An enjoyable read

It might be just a bit too technical on the background information, because even the people working in Washington don't understand what the hell is going on, as is evident with how they spend our tax dollars.

Otherwise; a very nicely written story and edited to allow the reader enjoy the work without confusion as to what the author wanted to say.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh well,

You are a good writer. But of the stories that I have read of yours, the theme has been a variation of the wife "loving" her husband but also loving the sex that she gets when she cheats on him. She always seems to love cheating more than she loves her husband. There is no remorse or guilt or conscience or even disdain or hate or any other emotion expressed by the wife for the husband. That makes it a cuckold story. But it also makes the wife and boyfriend even more unsympathetic and unlikeable. Personally, I need to like at least one or two of the characters in the story before I can like the story. To me this story is just plain sad. Ohio, USA

machandsomemachandsomeover 13 years ago
Good but

I liked the story very well written as all of yours are. If it was by any other writer my title would not have the but in it. I was hoping to get Pat's feelings more and to understand why she was cockolding her husband. You lead the reader to believe its the power but i did not see that coming from her point of view. Maybe I missed something! Generally you do a very good job of making the reader feel the same as your characters I never got Pat's feelings. But again thanks for the read.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
NO THANKS

After reading the comments , I know not to bother with reading the story . I'll vote ya a 1 right now and be done with it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Guess where this slut author is from?

The most sacred place of all married sluts, FLORIDA. I won't be surprised if you are from Jacksonville, Florida. Why don't you and Dannyboy form a partnership and write stories together?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
Perhaps anonymous has hit on something!

Maybe Lynn is the big titted blonde that Q has based Debbie's character on in WWWM! That would make for some very good stories! Imagine this: The name LynnGKS where the S in her name stands for Steele! Maybe Lynn is the actual big titted blonde that Q divorced because she was sexy and sought after and had big tits and... why did Deb and Bill get divorced? Anyone remember anymore? You don't divorce a woman for being sexy and having big tits, do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I should have know, but...

Possibly because of the identity of the writer or the name of the story, I thought the narrator was a macho woman scientist with bi-sexual tendencies until about the umpty-umpth paragraph. Odd reaction on my part, I guess. The writing was ambiguous on this point until the director turned things over to "Jack" in the boardroom meeting. The earlier "coat and tie" reference could have been part of the macho image, and "Pat" could have attracted almost anyone regardless of gender. I read it that way without giving it a thought. I'm not sure you intended this. Interesting commentary on the grant bureaucracy.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 13 years ago
Trust yourself ... and thanks!

I enjoyed the quick read. A bit heavy on the build up and a little light on the sex ... but that's the way you wanted to write it.

I enjoyed it and appreciate your time in sharing it with us!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Fun read!

I enjoyed it. I think I would have enjoyed it more if their relationship had been fleshed out a bit more. What did she bring to her job, besides her body? How did they work together?

A bit more descriptive sex would have been nice as well.

Still, a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You contradict yourself

All this bullshit about loving her husband and respecting her marriage. Where do you get this unadultrated SHIT from. She's fucking around on her husband, she's a filthy round heeled whore. Hubby should find out and hire someone like me to torture them, I prefer skinning and gutting trash like this alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
as always - a broken repetitive record of cucking without consequence

sick jaded talent wasted by hating men. Someone hurt this woman writer bad - probably caught her fucking their neighbor.<P>

You continue to write for the very few into husband cucking without consequence for male disrespect.<P>

How sad for your hangup and never the second "H".

rjordanrjordanover 13 years ago
Interesting build up

Not too often do we get to hear about the workings of the NIH on Lit. Just enough sex to rationalize posting here and good short storyline. I always enjoy your work.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
The oxymoronic disassociative personality disorder you constantly write about....

....is best highlighted by the most preposterous proposition in your latest fantasy. That being that people in Washington have political power. Now that was worth the price of admisssion. Funny how the conservative mob has convinced everyone it's the tools in D.C. and not their conservative corporate masters that run things.Bull fucking shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Posters below......

.....Queer, Aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'd Die If My Husband Found Out

God I Hope He Finds Out So You Will Bitch!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

Imaginative, and in some ways, very true. Bill Clinton anyone? But old Bill ain't the only powerful man to pull young women. I've seen it in action. It's evolutionary urges at work. Women are attracted to the alpha male, and in a business setting, the go to guy is viewed as a sort of alpha male, as is the boss.

BaM111BaM111over 13 years ago
Good story line

You're a great writer. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
STRONG INMORE THAN ONE WAY

PLENTY OF OPPPORTUNITIES TO ADCHAPTER 2 AND3 WITH THIS

STORY

MICHAEL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Taking her ring off while fucking another man shows respect for her marriage vows? Don't think the vows state "forsake all others unless if you take off your ring, then it's okay". No matter what she is betraying her husband, and has done so for YEARS. Yeah she is a real loving wife.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
It was too short but in every other way it was outstanding.

Therefore, I rated it 5*****.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
I agree with what m48gunner said plus ...

Even though they evidently made it through their three year tryst without her husband finding out, it would be interesting to explore the impact of him finding out ten or twenty years later. After all, he can still find out until the day he dies (at which point he will find out). If they had built a family, would it be destroyed? Could he deal with the disappointment of not being able to share old age with her in the knowledge that they had both been faithful? Would they woodenly put up with each others company until the day they die because it is too late to start a new life with someone who would be faithful? Ha, would he be disappointed that he had not fucked around also? There are many questions to ponder in these stories that glorify cheating spouses.

Takes her ring off. What a crock. I thought she was going to forget it and make things interesting when her husband asked her where it was.

Oh, and then there is that bullshit about really loving her husband while she spreads her legs for another man. I wonder how many more powerful men she comes across in her loving marriage?

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Another cheating slut....

"Only then did I notice that she had put her wedding ring on the bedside table. I thought that was a nice touch. Really nice! It showed respect for her marriage vows."

Respect? You've got to be kidding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Poor

A waste of time, nothing of interst or value here

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

She put a peephole in a glass door.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
EVERY BLUE MOON

a new star appears and is utile. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tripe

Author, look it up in your dictionary (if you have one). Otherwise, google it.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
ok he found out

when does she die?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CRAP

Total trash--when will you die.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Waste

What a waste of gray matter. Author, what was your point in this simple idiotic story? Do you have one?

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 AFTER THE NEW STAR APPEARS

those surrounding it suck the energy out leaving the shell. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4*

unusual

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Emotionless as ever

Surely you must be a lawyer to be able to write so many stories that don't have a shred of genuine human emotion in them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope your husband finds out.

Then you'll die, right?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
ytyhebadger

ytyhebadger had it right. it was like reading an appellate brief. no emotion at all in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

To praise a slut/adulterer

phd70phd70about 11 years ago
Interesting tale - People do stray even in loving relationships

She did avoid humiliating her husband. 4 *'s. Dan

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

cheating fucking whore without any morals, perfectly created by by an author who creates ony garbage women who need to be murdered in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Euphoria

I gathered from reading some comments that there are, apparently (which I already know), not a lot of your readers who have any real life experience, let alone any business or intellectual acumen!

You wrote from a guys point of view but you also carefully submitted the psych of this relationship, the fact that higher intellect, power and the aura of success is an aphrodisiac, all of which lends itself to and not uncommonly allows for respect, appreciation and intimacy amongst the few in that tight circle or hemisphere. She was not a slut and she was honest and decent. At no time did she try to leave her husband or promote any permanency with the Doc.

It's a different world these people live in and while their conduct is unacceptable to the regular masses, the fact that they were discreet, she made love without her rings and they maintained a professional demeanor with respect to their jobs and colleagues, their intimacy was/is totally acceptable and private.

I thought you wrote this fantasy well and obviously are a little more familiar with your topic than the majority of your readers can comprehend...Thanks!

Enjoyed - '5'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Euphoria

She's still just a skanky slut. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BS

She repected her husband by putting her ring on the table. What a bunch of crap. Just because she did that somehow she's not a whore? And just because her husband didn't catch her it's OK and he's not humiliated? BS complete BS. The culture we've created in this world that can rationalize that kind of narcissistic betrayal as OK just amazes me. What a bunch of Godless, soul-less characters, and for that matter I suppose that extends to the writer and any commenters who liked this story.

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 10 years ago
CANTBUYMY AND YTHBADGER

Do they really come here looking for sex stories packed with love and emotion? No they do not because they pop up reading and criticising every cheating wife and cuckold story they can find. It is they and the other anonymous commentators who leave similar remarks who are sick. I have worked it out. They are either gay looking for something to make them cry and they should pair off together, or they are well cuckolded husbands crying in their soup for the wife who had had enough of their bleating beta-male poncing around and went out looking for a bit Alpha to spread their legs for. My guess is that their wives married these types to bring the bread home but as soon as they were ovulating they came looking for a bit macho Alpha to cock up their pussies and provide them with healthy offspring. 5* for Lynn.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
SirDuction

You obviously adore cuckoldry. First of all you seem to forget that "cheating wives" do not neccessarily lead to cuckoldry. I love those stories but I would never put up with a cheating wife. A website such as Literotica, seems to magically draw all those "would-like-to-be-cucks and wimp-loving "authors". just as light attracts moths.

Literoticas´"Loving Wives"-section contains more than 72%(!) stories with cuckolding contents. Instead of opening an own section for those cuckophile readers / authors, "Cuck"erotica obviously intends to drive away those readers that love cheating stories with any kind of revenge- or aveng-character. Too bad. I strongly sympathize with CantBuyMe and others that seem to hate this increase in stories that worship puny and timmid men without self-confidence, especially when the cuckold content gets obvious after you have read a good part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very realistic, believable, happened to people we know, happened to many of us...

... those of us who went through it will keep the secret until they die and have a beutiful memory they can not share with anybody.

Things you described need not take place in Washigton, DC.

To Lynn: thank you! I remain your fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
?????????

"I think I was the only guy Pat had ever played around with – she was a loving wife and very loyal to her husband." yet the story is about her cheating??? gimme a break.

brian

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
TEACHERS PET

takes on an entirely new meaning, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
As undeniable as it is unpalatable

Grudging but full marks.. I'm not sure about the Washington wherewithals myself but the vicious campus tenure track description was spot on. This was a bit short but I liked how the carnality was set up and saved for the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one MAJOR flaw that undermines this story

A wife who fucks her boss for 3 years, let alone 1 time, has NO respect for her marriage and NO respect for her husband. Taking the ring off means NOTHING, other than," I'm not married...I'm your slut". Be real, she was a slut, her boss could give a rats a$$ about her marriage and the husband was cuckolded by his wife and husband. Face it, if you say a horses tail is a leg and then ask how many legs a horse has, the answer is four. Why? Because a tail (tale) is still a tail (tale).

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Disturbing to think.....

Disturbing to leave me with the idea that someone could do this for three years, get away with it scot free with no repercussions or pay the piper in any way. Thus I did not like the story at all, but I suppose most people who behave like this, or - in this case - women would be thrilled with it. Writing was well done, but such a one sided story theme.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
She would die if her husband found out....

only because he found out. She would not regret 3 years of betrayal, she would regret getting caught. Sad to think that this is commonplace in the halls of power. Sadder still that she didn't have the integrity to end her marriage and find a street corner on which she could ply her trade.

The writing is kinda flat and because I literally hate the woman for the betrayal I couldn't get into the story. Yadda Yadda Yadda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nothing but a slut fuck story

Are you retarded? How can you write shit like "she was a loving wife and very loyal to her husband" and "she loved her husband very much and didn't want to hurt him", and not gag? I hope these are the character's delusional thoughts and not yours. If they are yours, you're more fucked up than your stories. I also agree with another comment about the senseless gesture of removing her wedding ring. Just another mindless story with no ending or consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
saying or writing that you love your husband is a joke.

Real love is about how you act, not what you say, this slut did not love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loyal to her husband?

Geez I'm still laughing at how bad this was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another story from the POV of an asshole

Get a life. Jesus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yikes.

Stay single because your idea of love sucks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Checked your bio

Shocked, shocked I am to find out the author of this story is divorced said Captain Louis Renault.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
POV

I, also, thought it was from a woman's POV. It was about a woman. Just another cheating slut. Hope your husband finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the stuff I come here to read

Hot.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
This is EXACTLY like real life scientific grant wars.

Lynn is obviously involved in the field. Dang, getting a sex story in the middle of grant applications. Pretty awesome. Made me miss research!

5-stars

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Sad story ...

She is a slut , big time, and he is a bastard for allowing it to happen. He knew she is MARRIED but he still screws her. Hello, even though she takes off her wedding rings, she is still a slut and really can't RESPECT her marriage, especially her poor cuck husband.... Just something about this sorry story doesn't work for me... 1 star.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
nothing like a whore

in a business suit

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

He's as bad as she is, unless you're a misogynist or a hypocrite.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@iameasel — Did you read the whole thing?

Near the end — “I was younger then, and an egotistical male chauvinist – some would call me an asshole...”

Or did you just scan, make assumptions, then comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn cunt bitch! Burn her ass

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Damm the MC is an asshole. A affable asshole but still a grade A 100% asshole.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Sorry etchiboy but dry your panties, he's still as bad as she is. And thats from not scanning either, so is it misogynist or hypocrite for you skippy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Only then did I notice that she had put her wedding ring on the bedside table. I thought that was a nice touch. Really nice! It showed respect for her marriage vows." - ABSOLUTE B.S.! Removing her wedding rings shows utter disrespect for her marriage vows. It shows she knows she is doing something wrong. Showing RESPECT for her vows would mean she hadn't put herself into a position to feel she needed to remove her rings! 1☆ for a story where a predator begins the process of breaking up a formally healthy marriage...and the MC is in the health profession, ironic!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Dislike because she is a cheating slut. She's delusional, she doesn't love her husband, at least not primarily. She loves herself and can't control her impulses. She will cheat again, just a matter of time. Since she is too selfish to divorce her husband, we can only hope karma intervenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Why do so many comments think the characters are real?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. Very accurate. Sexual hook-ups are standard behavior in the medical community. DC is a town where sexual liaisons are an open and accepted, even expected behavior. Also, these days a sexual dalliance in an otherwise devoted marriage is no longer uncommon or unexpected.

I speak from experience; my own and that of many colleges.

This reality may be difficult for some to understand or embrace. That doesn’t mean the facts are incorrect.

This short story hi the nail squarely on the head. Good people are still good people.

Steven, MD

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Godammit, why didn't you have hubby finding out so the cunt could die. We all know she would never harm herself because she truly did not love her husband. But hubby could oblige her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm story about 2 evil people, one a solution that so obviously doesn't love her family.and a sober willing to destroy a family did they make adultery legal?

skramskramover 1 year ago

Great story--you picked the theme--power is aphrodisiac--and wrote a convincing story to support it.

Ignore the bitter comments from the Incels. They're just jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So when will she die?

ghayes777ghayes77711 months ago

Holy cow! A story that understands how Washington and our government works. And about two horny people who enjoyed their time together. If you see bad, cruel or stupid comments then the comments are worth only the effort to mentally label them as bad, cruel or stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

2 star dislike. Little more than a memo to self by the narrator's ego.

"Only then did I notice that she had put her wedding ring on the bedside table. I thought that was a nice touch. Really nice! It showed respect for her marriage vows."

Respect? That statement is simply a low life big ego piece of vomit inducent.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m an MD and know a bit about DC’s sex web.

The author got it down pat (must have some experience).

shr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous