I Didn't Like the Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I was." she answered. "You have a good memory, That was all the way back in the seventies." she added.

"Well,, you haven't changed much." I confirmed.

"I don't remember you." She told me.

"I was a freshman when you were a senior is probably the reason." I told her.

"Yes,, I was a bit of a snob back then." she said with a grin.

"Snob, bitch, prude," I said and she stopped me.

"All senior girls were like that at the time." She quoted sternly.

"So that made it right,, huh." I returned.

"What changed you?" I asked.

"What do you mea?" She asked in return.

"Well, you are a lot nicer, kind of laid back so to speak." I told her.

"Life changed me, that's all." she said with a grin. "You got any more beer?" she asked me.

Somewhat shocked I answered, "Sure do,, Miller Lite."

"Sounds good to me, may I have one?" she asked shyly.

"Finally," I said with a smile, "Someone to drink a beer or twelve with." I added with a chuckle.

"Don't get too use to it" she said, "My husband wouldn't approve."

With that said I looked over my shoulder at her and went for my cooler. I returned to her and offered her a beer, after opening it for her that is. We sat and drank the cooler empty, laughing and talking about school days and friends gone by and a lot of other small talk type of shit. "I need to re-stock the cooler." I told her and went back to my house. I also decided to shed the damp clothes and put my loose shorts and shirt back on, sans underwear of course, and I headed back. She must have had a similiar thought as she was wrapped in a blanket when I finally got back.

I offered her another beer and said, "Night air is a lot cooler, I had to put on dry clothes."

She said in return, "I don't have a change of clothes here so I just snatched one of mom's Throws off her couch."

"That works." I answered. "I did like your outfit a lot though." I also said.

"That was the only thing I could find suitable for such Hot weather." she said with a little emphasis on the hot part. She added, "You don't seem to mind dressing lightly in Hot weather."

I also noticed when she said "Had" in reference to her clothes. I started wondering if she were naked under the blanket. I saw the corner of her wrap near my foot so I shifted my foot over to hold it in place in case she stood up. That was my sly little plan to find out if she were indeed naked underneath. Cool,, huh? Now I just had to get her to stand.

We talked a little more but my mind was thinking about the cover,, so I was saying "huh?" a lot. It hit me at that time what to do. I stood up and stretched, staggered a little and said, "I think I have had a little too much to drink." It was almost dark now, but my cock tent in my shorts stood out pretty clear with the light from the kitchen window. It was basically Eye level to her. "Can I bother you for a glass of water or a soda or something?" I asked her with my foot firmly planted on the corner of her blanket.

"Of course," she answered and stood up quickly.

The blanket didn't come down all the way, but I could confirm that her top was definitely gone. Her tits came fully uncovered. They were exactly as I suspected, nice C-cups, big, pointy and pink nipples, very nice indeed.

"O shit, "I said jerking my foot off the edge of her cover, "I am truly sorry." I finished.

She jerked the wrap quickly back to cover her tits, "Shit," she said sharply. "What the Hell was that?" she asked.

"I am so sorry,, my big assed foot was on your cover." I said apologetically.

"Uh,,, nothing hurt I guess." she replied as she headed inside for my drink.

While in her absence I adjusted my cock so the head peeked out the right legband of my shorts. It didn't poke out far,,,, just enough. "I might have a chance at fucking her." I thought to myself. I heard her coming back.

"I hope ice tea is OK?" she asked as she re-appeared. She had shed the wrap and was now covered in a rather conservative bathrobe that I assumed must have been her mothers. It wasn't a heavy material but one that allowed her shape to be visible when she passed in front of the light coming through the kitchen door. Her nipples poked out against the material and looked like two pencil erasers concealed beneath the material. When she sat next to me on the porch glider and handed me the drink, I looked at her face and could see her eyes widen as she noticed my cock peeking out my shorts leg. I then watche her sit and the opening in her robe below the tie was not overlapped. I could see all the way up her inner thigh and right to the point where her legs met her crotch. I sippid the tea and slightly choked when I saw she had a slick shaven pussy.

"You OK?" She asked concerned when she heard me gag.

"Huh?,,,, yes,, yes, I'm fine." I blurted out. "The tea was a little sweeter than I expected." I added.

She stood directly in front of me and reached for the glass, "Here, I'll just get you some water." she quipped.

I looked up at her and her robe was open from bottom to top, only held slightly buy the tie at her waist. I could see a little of her shaven pussy, her still at forty plus years of age tight tummy and navel, and a very nice view of the inner cleavage of both tits.

She reached for the glass in my hand and I pulled it back saying "NO, It's fine, really,"

She stumbled forward slightly, her hands coming to rest on my thighs. Her left hand was only inches from the head of my cock and her face only slightly farther from my face. I reached with my free hand to stabilize her and my hand found her mid-section,,, right on the tie to her robe. When she stood back, I held the tie and it came completely untied. Her whole front was exposed to my exhilarated eyes. "WOW!" I said quite loudly. She was as tight skinned as a cheerleader. Seemingly no flab in sight. I didn't hide the fact that I was openly aroused by the view. I instinctively rubbed my cock.

"Well," she said, "does this have that effect on you?" she asked as she lowered the robe from her body.

"Your body is fucking incredible." I said as I soaked in the image before me.

"Yours isn't too shabby either." she replied. "I have been checking you out for quite a while doing all that yard work in those tight little shorts you wear." she admitted.

"I was hoping you were." I told her.

"I didn't think this opportunity would ever arrive. I hate to admit it, but, when Jimmy said he was going to spend a couple of days in D.C. with his family and my uncle was ill and needing Mom to help out for a few days I just made a plan." she told me long winded. She was almost excited as a school girl.

My fully erect cock was now jutting almost completely out of the loose fitting shorts as I watched her hand slowly approach it. She folded the gown and went to her knees and scooted between my legs.

Stroking my cock slowly and looking up at me she said, "Jimmy is such a stuffed shirt, I never get to have sex the way I want it." and she leaned forward and sucked the tip of my cock into her hungry mouth. "MMMMMMMMMMMMM," I heard coming from her throat. She pulled away and told me, Jimmy just wants to fuck missionary style, he also always wears a rubber."

"Always,,,,, why?" I asked stunned.

Stroking my cock she told me, "He doesn't think it is very clean,, what a shit he is."

"What a dumb ass!" I exclaimed as she went back to sucking my cock. She sucked slowly, moaning lowly, licking up and down the shaft licking my balls, licking around the head. She came up to tell me more and started talking almost non stop. "You know, I've been married twenty years and never sucked a cock, never tasted cum, never had a bare cock inside of me. I want,, no,,, need to change that. I want you to fill my mouth with cum, I want you to fuck me like an animal, I want you to take my virgin ass, I want to do it all right here tonight on this back porch," and with that I pulled my shorts off and guided her down onto the porch floor.

I had to taste that slick pussy so I positioned myself so we could eat and suck each other at the same time.

"O O OH,,, My pussy has never been eaten either, make me cum Steve, make me cum." she said in great excitement.

"I can't believe your husband allows you to shave your pussy if he is as straight as you say he is." I said before my first taste of her sweet cunt.

"I don't shave." she told me, "It's always been bald." She laughed.

"Lucky me." I said as I dived in and started devouring that slick, wet and oh so tasty morsel laid out in front of me. I stuck my tongue in her as far as I could. I licked the lips. I assaulted her clit and she started shaking and jerking. I could feel her mouth exploring my cock. She sucked as she writhed in rapture. She gulped and sucked like a starving beast. She thrust her crotch into my face, she gobbled my cock with all the effort she had.

"MMMMMMMM." she moaned around my cock. "Steve, S Steve, S Steve, I,, I,, I'm Com m I n g!!!! "She said. "Fill my mouth,, fill it now!" she almost demanded.

I started shooting what I thought was the biggest and most intense load of my life. It seems that I came and came. She was also coming extremely hard, soaking my face. I could feel her juices saturating my beard. "Yea Debbie, suck that dick dry!" I stated perversely.

We stayed that way and sucked and licked until we were both spent. My cock went completely limp for the first time in what felt like hours.

We sat up facing each other and smiling. "I haven't told you what my husband does and why I have never had wild hot sex,, Have I." she said with a smirk.

"Actually,,,, no." I answered puzzled.

"Well,,,, He is a very devout minister." She told me bluntly before pushing me to my back on the roughly carpeted porch floor. With a big smile on her face she straddled over my limp and tired cock. She lowered herself onto my limpness and started grinding her soaked and incredibly hot cunt back and forth on it. She looked at my face and said. "My life isn't going to suck after tonight!" and she would grind harder. "Come on Steve, I need to be fucked!"

I felt my dick coming back to life. Harder and harder it got in a short time.

"Oh yes!" Debbie hissed. She raised up and grabbed my now fully hard cock. She pointed the throbbing head at the opening of her pussy and started rubbing it back and forth along her slit. Back and forth she rubbed it. I don't know if she was teasing me or herself. I do know that we both really liked it. When she decided to put the tip directly against her opening I thought she would ease herself down in a slow and teasing manner. Did she eve take me by surprise when she just dropped and impaled herself all the way to the base of my now agonizingly hard member.

"Oh my god!" we said at the same instant. She just sat there motionless for about a minute. I could feel the inner walls of her vagina contracting and expanding on my shaft. It was close to incredible. The look on her face said "TOTAL SATISFACTION." She had this look of being totally engulfed in the moment. Her eyes opened and she smiled as she fell forward and started kissing me. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and licked it. She licked my teeth and sucked my tongue some more. She started moving her hips up and down my cock, fucking me like She were the male. Her tits stayed pressed tightly to my chest and her mouth tight to mine. Her ass kept going up and down, our bellies slapped together. I could feel my cock completely exit her cunt and then drive back inside. She was fucking me in a beat that would closely match the speed I use when I jerk off.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." she started saying with every downward stroke. She continued this for several minutes. We were grunting with every thrust. She worked her way up onto her feet without losing my cock inside of her. "Look Steve, see your big cock spreading my little pussy." she said looking down between us.

We both watched as my cock would disappear and re-appear time after time. I pulled her down so her tits hit my mouth. I started sucking first one and then the other. The harder I sucked the harder she thrust down on me. I felt something extra warm on my cock. She was pissing on me. "What's that?" I asked.

"You like it?" she asked in return. "I told you I wanted to fuck the way I always wanted to." she reminded me.

That' s a new one I never thought of,,, but I fucking loved it. "Fuck yes I like it." I told her. I felt the cum start to boil inside of me. This was going to be a biggie. "Hold on." I told Debbie as the load gushed forward from my balls. Spasm after spasm went through me. I felt her start to spasm around me.

"OOOOOOOO yes." she moaned as she started to cum. I felt the mixture of our hot juices flow down onto my balls. She writhed moaned and jerked like she was in convulsions. I felt her pussy walls convulsing and milking my cock.

"Your husband is one lucky bastard and doesn't have a fucking clue." I told her. "Well,,, that's a big negative in our marriage I guess." she said back and then added, "but I guess the lucky bastard must be lying on his back with his dick being the beneficiary of my husbands loss right now."

With all that had happened and all that had been said I was totally exhausted.

"Are you going to be here tomorrow?" I asked.

"That's the plan." she answered. "Are we finished for the night?" she asked.

"Well,, I hate to, but the combination of alcohol and the greatest sex that I have ever experienced has left me exhausted." I told her.

"OK then, no drinking tomorrow and get plenty of rest. We aren't going to need all of the teasing and other shit to break the ice tomorrow." she said sternly.

I told her "I'll be ready and rested so just bring your imagination." I gathered my few things and headed back to my house on wobbly legs. Sleep, who could sleep after that. And to think I never liked the BITCH. I almost fell asleep in the shower.

12