I Didn't Mind Losing This Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
176 Followers

"I am going to squeeze these gorgeous nipples harder and harder. I'm going to twist them as far around as I can and I'm going to pull them, and your tit flesh, as far out from your body as they will go and hold them there.

You are going to go through a whole gambit of physical responses. Some extremely arousing and some extremely painful. You will only look at me. You will not take your eyes away from mine. You will not make a sound no matter how much pain you may feel at any time. Nor will you make a sound should you experience greatly increased arousal at any time. Then I'm going to suck on them and bite them. I may bite them really hard but you will still not be allowed to make a sound. No moans or groans or expressions of discomfort. You will maintain complete controlled silence at all costs. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir. I will do exactly as you say."

He began by stimulating my nipples so sensually and I was getting so hot that I knew I would eventually cum if he kept this up. At one point, I could see motion out of the corner of my eyes and knew that some people were walking by not too far away from the car. I didn't really care if the entire world was watching me right then. All I concentrated on was controlling my physical reactions and keeping my eyes locked onto his.

Pain suddenly shot through my tits. Intense pain. He was twisting my nipples nearly 360 degrees around. He turned his hand as far in one direction as he could go and got a strong grip on my left nipple. He then slowly turned his hand completely around as far as it would go in the other direction. This twisted all of the flesh at the peak of my tit at the same time. He had a crushing grip on my nipple so that it wouldn't slip out of from his finger and thumb lock. And he just held that position until tears of pain started forming in my eyes. It wasn't all that long but it seemed like it was never going to end while it was happening. My lips started quivering and my hands formed into fists and my fingernails dug so hard into the flesh of my hand that I was sure that I was drawing blood. But I held my eyes solid on his. I wanted to scream in pain but I forced myself to remain silent. And then he just let the nipple go and my tit snapped back into its normal shape and the pain slowly disappeared. Not all of it, but most of it. I don't know why he did that to me. I'm sure he would eventually tell me when he was finished with my tits and nips. He repeated the exact same thing to my right tit flesh and nipple. The only difference being that he held the twisted tip even longer. The pain from this grew even worse than the first time and several tears actually rolled down my cheeks. When he was finished with this tit torture, he began to roll my nipples in a really stimulating manner and the pain went away and beautiful arousal began to spread through my mounds and across my chest.

He leaned forward and began licking each nipple. Then he began sucking on each one. Taking the entire length into his mouth and sucking lightly or as hard as he could while flicking the tip with his tongue. When he began biting, they were just easy bites and I definitely loved my nipples being bitten and chewed on. I hoped he would never stop. Even when the bites started getting harder and more painful. He bit the tips and then the base and then anywhere else on the one inch shafts at random. Sometimes I think he sank his teeth three quarters of the way through each nipple. Back and forth he would go. He would squeeze my tit all out of shape and nearly bite my nipple clean off my body. But, I loved this kind of treatment. The pain is different than when the nipples are twisted and crushed between thumbs and forefingers. I have no explanation for that. If a guy I was with didn't chew and bite my nips, I would ask him to do it and keep telling him to do it harder and harder. They often stopped because they were afraid of actually biting my nipple clean off the end of my tit. I'm sure Master was going to ask me about this when he was finished.

Master went back to sucking and tonguing my nips once again and the stimulating arousal began to intensify and spread out through my tits and chest. His hand suddenly appeared between my legs and it was pushing each leg to open wider and wider. Back and forth his hand would go and push outward on the inner part of my knees and thighs. I finally had my legs spread as far as they would go with me sitting in the position I was in on the front seat of the car. We could certainly do this much more easily if we were lying on a bed or on the floor. His hand continued up my thighs as he began massaging each one as he progressed toward my pussy. He released my right nipple from his mouth and told me that I had permission to cum. His mouth went right back onto my right nipple and I felt his hand reach the outer lips of my pussy. My cunt. My snatch. My twat, Or whatever he wanted to call it at that time. He had also pushed up my dress toward the tops of my thighs and I was suddenly aware of my sexual essence. And it was strong after all of this activity since we had first arrived. My pussy was flowing like a river. With no panties, my dress had a huge wet spot where I was sitting on it. My lips parted and a finger slowly entered my cunt. Then two fingers. Within a minute, he had four fingers completely buried inside of me and pumping in and out at a steady rate. Then his thumb pushed down on top of my clit and my body exploded instantly. My entire body erupted in pure sexual release. My ass lifted completely off of the car seat and stayed in the air during the entire orgasm. Master had told me to remain silent while he used my tits and nipples but he hadn't said anything about silence during an orgasm. The sound of aaaaaahhhhhhh began low in my stomach and worked its way up to my throat. It came out softly at first but got louder and louder and the orgasm progressed. I could feel myself cuming in my toes just to show how completely powerful this explosion became in a very short time. Without realizing it, I was screaming out my orgasm. I was glad the car was soundproofed or the entire shopping center would have heard me all the way from the outside edge of the parking lot. His thumb kept up on my clit and his fingers totally filled my cunt hole and his teeth kept biting my nipples while he sucked on them and his tongue lashed the tips. I had no idea that this could ever happen to me. I have had many pleasurable and wonderful orgasms but nothing came close to what I was experiencing at that moment. I lost all bodily control. I would twist and jerk and then just stiffen up into a arch and remain like that for a short time. Then it would happen all over again. It just kept hitting me over and over again until I finally collapsed and peed on the floor in front of the seat of his new car. I had lost all sense of time and place. I was disoriented and spaced out and mumbling something about losing my pussy and having to find it before it disappeared.

Master was now staring into my eyes again. His fingers were out of my pussy but his thumb was still touching my clit. As he stared into my eyes, his thumb would press down onto the top of what must be a huge, blood engorged clit shaft and head. He pushed down once every ten seconds or so. Each time his thumb made contact with that overwhelmingly sensitive clit head, my entire body would jerk up off of the seat and all my muscles would twitch and jump in every direction. Over and over he did this to me. I kept my eyes on his. I don't know how but I was determined to let him see everything about me, inside and out, while I was in the throes of exquisite orgasmic fulfillment. This tapping of my clit went on for at least five minutes. It got to the point that I didn't think I could take it any longer. Several minutes after that, Master finally stopped the pressure on my love nub and finally let me come back to Earth. I was soaking wet. My cunt was soaking wet. Master's hands were soaking wet. Master's car was soaking wet. And I finally knew what a real orgasm actually was.

Master released me and positioned me back into my seat facing the front of the car. I couldn't raise my head to look out the window so I just closed my eyes and sat there with my head against the headrest. Master pulled a large rag out of the center console and leaned over to wipe up the small amount of piss on the floor in front of me. I apologized for messing up his car and told him I would clean it up thoroughly when I got a chance to do it. He said a carwash would take care of everything.

"Give me your sundress and sandals."

I barely heard his voice but my hands reacted instantly and began pushing my sundress down over my hips and legs until it was all the way to my feet. I raised each foot off the floor one at a time and the sundress was in my hand. I handed it to Master. I removed each sandal and handed both of them to Master also. My eyes were still closed and I was still so weak from that orgasm that I really couldn't move around too much. I heard Master open the door of the car and then heard the trunk lid pop open. Master got out of the car, the trunk lid closed, and he returned to his seat behind the wheel. I opened my eyes at this point and suddenly realized that I was completely naked and that he had put my dress and shoes in the trunk where I couldn't get to them if I wanted to. I was totally naked in public and there was nothing I could do about it.

"I like your shaved pussy slut. You will keep it that way at all times. If I ever touch your cunt and feel hair stubble, I will apply 10 very hard strokes to your pussy with a thin paddle I have for just that purpose. If you choose to remain with me, we will have all of your pubic and anal hair removed permanently. I want you to know that you have pleased me greatly today. You are indeed a very special woman. You are not a girl anymore. I'm most impressed with your telling me that you will do something and then you do it. I am pleased that you have enough trust in me to have done everything you have done so far. I know that trust will grow at a tremendous rate now that you have begun to understand that all of this is real and not just a con game. I have not tested your honesty yet but I will be doing that frequently from now on. Without total honesty, you will fail so we will engage in doing that until you fully understand the true meaning of your inner truth. When you realize that you must tell me of your failures as well as your successes each day or your goals will never be reached.

I want you to stay silent for a while. Not long. But I want you to use this short time to go through everything you have experienced today in your head. I want you to think about all of your physical and emotional responses that you have experienced. I want you to summarize everything for me when I ask you to do so. And, lastly, I want you to tell me a few of your secret desires and super secret sexual fantasies that you have never experienced."

Master started up the car and we drove out of the parking lot onto the main highway out of town. I had no idea where we were going but I did know that I was now riding on a public highway totally naked and my clothes were locked in the trunk. What was he going to have me do now?

We drove for nearly an hour. We chatted about things we saw along the way. The countryside was in full bloom and really beautiful. At one point, Master asked me if I enjoyed masturbating while being watched. I told him that I had once fingered myself at a party while being closely watched by both men and women but had not finished to climax. I told him that I had never started from the beginning and masturbated to climax with someone watching.

"I want you to put your right foot up on the dashboard and your left foot over the back of the seat and masturbate until you cum. I want you to tell me everything that is happening to you as you go along."

The thought of this really turned me on to no end. I turned on the seat so that I was laying on my back with my head against the door. One foot on the dash and the other hooked behind Master's headrest. My pussy was spread wide open and was right next to his leg. I did have the thought that if we drove past a semi or any other large truck, that the driver was going to get a very clear view of a totally naked woman playing with herself in the car next to him.

I did the entire masturbation scene and came like crazy. Nothing like in the parking lot of the hot dog stand but it was a really good cum. We passed a few trucks along the way but none honked so I have no idea if anyone saw me.

We pulled into a small shopping center in a small town we were passing through. We parked on the outside back edge and Master ordered me to stay put in the car. What the hell else was I gonna do totally bare assed naked? Master went inside a shop and returned in 15 minutes with a brand new sundress, a pair of shorts, and a cute top.

"I forgot to ask you for your size so I told the girl inside you were exactly the same height as her with slightly smaller tits. This is what she picked out. She asked me where you were and I told her you were in the car. She asked why I hadn't brought you in and I told her you were naked. She asked if she could come out and join us and I told her that would not be a problem. She will be here in 10 minutes when her break starts."

I was dumbfounded and speechless. He had actually invited another person to join us with me totally naked? And a girl? I had no idea what was going through his devious perverted mind but I guess I was going to find out really soon. 10 minutes to be exact. I had never done anything with another girl other then tongue kiss one on a dare at a party one time.

"What exactly are you planning for me Master? It's going to be terribly humiliating for me to have a complete stranger come out here and sit in the car with us while I am completely naked. Especially a girl."

"You will see. You swore obedience and that is what I expect from you no matter what situation you are put into. Do you have a problem with that? Are you having second thoughts already?"

"No Sir. Not at all. I'm just a beginner and all of this is completely new to me. I'm just now beginning to understand the meaning of telling you that I will do anything for you and that you can do anything to me. That implication didn't actually hit home until the second you told me another person was coming out here to the car while I am totally nude."

"OK cum slut. I will be a little more gentle with you since you are just being introduced to submission training. The girl coming out is named Tracy. She is a gal I have known for years. She's 36 and enjoys sex with men or women. We are going to a cabin my family owns on a lake near here. We are going to stay there for the entire month of my vacation. Just you, me, and maybe Tracy, if she can get some time to join us on occasion. On Monday, you will call your work and tell them that you are sick and won't be in for a couple of days. These will be the only days I interfere with your job until the end of the month. You will obey Tracy just as you obey me. She is a practicing bondage slave. She craves pain and can have an amazing orgasm while being whipped on her tits and pussy with a riding crop. We aren't going to get involved in anything serious. The three of us are going to play and have fun for a few days. I want you to see and experience several different kinds of people in this new lifestyle that you are just now beginning to enter. I will never allow things to get out of hand and I will always keep you safe. Don't ever forget that."

"I won't Master. I can't help being scared though. I know that will go away but it's here for now and I don't think it will go away any time soon."

"That's why we call it 'training'."

At that very moment, I saw a gorgeous blonde haired girl with an absolutely fantastic body come out of the store Master had gone into earlier. She was dressed perfectly. She reached the bottom of the steps and turned directly toward our car. Oh God....... This is Tracy? What am I going to have to do with her?

Tracy walked casually over to where we were parked and opened the back passenger side door and got in. She even smelled perfect. I was so nervous and humiliated having to sit there naked.

"Hi Tracy. I would like to introduce you to JoAnne. I met her last night and we very quickly discovered that she has a powerful need and craving to experience submission. She doesn't want to get into BDSM like you do but she wants very much to learn obedience and everything she can do that pleases me. What do you think?"

"I think she is a very pretty girl. Hi JoAnne. Are you absolutely certain that you want to be a submissive? It's going to be a rough path to travel for the first year or so. You really have to want it bad. More than anything else in your life. More than anything you have ever dreamed of or wished for. Do you think you can really handle that little girl?

"I want to please Master. This I know for sure. And I know I will do anything for him. I know that is a big statement but I really will do anything he wants me to do. And he can do anything he wants to me."

"Are you sure of that girl? I am really impressed with the size of your nipples. It's rare that I ever see any that long. Guys would line up for a chance to suck and chew on those monuments. Let me ask you a few simple questions. They are just easy samples of what your Master could tell you to do or decide to do to you. And be totally honest with your answers or you will have to come back here and suck on my pussy until I squirt cum all over your face."

"You can ask me your questions Tracy and I will be honest with you."

"Would you like for your Master to insert a couple of needles through each of those beautiful precious nipples and insert rings or loops through the holes?"

"If that is what Master wants to do, I will gladly ask him to do that."

"When I get the opportunity, I may insert a long needle from the tip of each nipple that goes all the way through the center of each nip and into your tit flesh. Do you have a problem with that possibility?"

"It's a scary thought at this moment, but I will do what Master orders me to do. As I keep trying to tell you, he can do anything he wants with me. I trust him enough for that statement to be truthful and honest and from the heart. I know, without a doubt, that he will never do anything that would cause me any long term physical harm. If he approved the needle you mentioned, I would want it done to me."

"Can you show obedience to a woman?"

"I have absolutely no idea. That would take a lot of renewed thinking on my part."

"Tell me about a sexual act that you love to do as often as possible."

"That's easy. Outside of fucking, that is. I love sucking cock almost above all other activities. I get so frigging turned on holding a soft cock in my hand and watching it grow in size until it is standing straight up and as hard as a rock. That is an intense thrill for me, knowing that I have been able to excite this cock enough for it to want to get hard for me. I am the pleasure provider. I love licking the balls and running my tongue up and down the shaft and over the mushroom head. I love tasting the little drops of clear fluid that appear very quickly. I love taking the tip of my tongue and poking it at the little eye of the head and teasing that spot where all the nerves meet on the outer rim of the mushroom. I can spend hours just licking and sucking on his cock and balls. I like to lick underneath the balls too, all the way to the ass hole. Licking over the browneye and trying to force my tongue tip into his sphincter is exciting. I love jerking him off while I lick his ass hole. I can deep throat too, but that takes a while to get into without gagging. Once I get the proper coordination between breathing and swallowing his cock head, I don't have any problems at all. The sensations of having a hard cock in my throat are mostly arousing. I want him to cum in my mouth so badly that I will constantly beg him to shoot his cream onto my tongue. I will promise to do anything for him if he will just do that for me.

Player One
Player One
176 Followers