I Don't Like You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers

"Do you feel any pain in your shoulder?" he asked.

"No," I whispered, "no pain at all."

"That's good, baby," he said, "good. I'm going to give you a complete and total check-up today. Head to toe, inside and out. I want to make sure you feel good when you leave. Is that all right with you?"

He was licking my nipple. It had gotten hard in half a second and was getting harder.

"Yes, that's all right," I whispered.

"Does this feel good?" he asked, sucking my nipple.

"Am I black?" I retorted, caressing his face.

He stopped and looked at me, laughing, "I remember you always said that. I want you to feel good, Sammie. I'm going to make sure you feel good. I know this will make you cum and I want you to cum."

He went back to my breast and it didn't take long for me to do just as he wanted.

I reached down and took his cock in my hand and he made a sound down in his throat. I pushed him back onto the recliner and I slid down and took his cock in my mouth. I licked around the head and sucked it hard and then held it in my hand and gazed at it.

"I never knew you had such a big dick, Greg," I told him.

"You just thought I was a big dick, didn't you?" he asked, his eyes dark with lust.

"I'm learning how wrong I was," I replied, sucking him again. He groaned and reached for my head.

I sucked him for all I was worth. I licked that big thing and sucked and kissed his balls and licked my way back up to the head of it. I enjoyed it. He was groaning and moving his hips as I worked on him. I really did like to suck a man's cock if I liked him and if he didn't try to make me do it. Greg was enjoying what I was doing which made me love it even more.

"Oh baby, baby....oh God Sammie, baby...I'm gonna cum...."

He moaned. I felt his cock jump and his balls tensed and I fastened my mouth around him and sucked harder and he cried out and came. I didn't spill a drop.

He got up and turned me over on my stomach and began to massage my body.

"That was so good, Sammie," he said, his big hands relaxing me. "I dreamed of you doing that to me for years. You suck a mean cock. My cock better be the only one you suck for the rest of your life."

I smiled. I liked that.

"I want you to relax," he said. "I'm going to massage you and loosen all your muscles. I want you to let all that tension go. Forget everything that has happened between us except for last night. Concentrate on my hands and my mouth and my cock and how I make you feel. You understand me?"

"Yes, I do."

"Good. I am going to massage you and then I'm going to eat your pussy. I'm going to suck your clit and make you scream for me. Nobody will hear you. I told them all to close up and go home. It's just you and me the rest of the day. I know you love Pink Floyd and I know you love David Gilmour. Listen to him sing to you while I fuck you all day long."

I couldn't talk. His hands were on my ass and he was sliding his fingers down between my cheeks and probing to find my clit.

His fingers found my clit and then he eased them into my pussy. I was wet and juicy and he licked his fingers and then he started licking and sucking me from the back. He squirted some warm oil on my butt and rubbed it in and I knew what he was going to do.

I didn't mind anal sex – in fact, it was one of those things I liked but I wasn't sure about Gregory's big cock in my ass. I knew it would hurt. But he made sure I was ready for him. I felt his tongue on my clit and I moaned his name.

"Yes, baby," he said, 'does your pussy feel good?"

"Yes, it does," I sighed.

"It tastes good too," he said, licking me again. His fingers were then going in my butt, and he was gentle, He massaged and rubbed me and I was so hot I didn't really care what he did. He climbed up on top and slowly eased it inside me. He gave me time to relax and get used to it and then he leaned over and kissed the side of my face and pushed it all the way in.

"Oh my God, baby," he gasped, "your ass is good. Oh God, it's good...oh shit..."

I held on to the recliner and pushed back and he started fucking me, long slow strokes that felt so damn good! My head was spinning and I wanted him to never stop, but he did. He pulled out and I looked back at him and he was grinning at me as he reached for a wet cloth and wiped his cock. He put some more of the oil on it and started to stroke himself.

I rolled over to watch him. I love to watch a man pleasure himself and when he saw I was watching, he grinned and kept doing it.

"You like to watch, baby?" he asked.

"Yeah. I love it. I love to watch a man jerk off."

"Show me your pussy. I'll do it for you."

"That's ok. Jerk off for me another time. I want your dick hard and I want it in me again."

"That's my Sammie that I love, you bossy little wench. You want my dick?"

"I want your dick." I told him.

He climbed up on top of me again and rammed it in me.

"You want me to fuck you, Sammie?" his voice was nearly a growl. It was sexy as hell. It wasn't gentle, it wasn't pretty, it was good old animal monkey sex. Hard and fast, intense and just fucking good. He turned me over and went inside me again from the back, slamming into my ass like a wild man. He was grunting and moaning and nothing had ever felt that good in my whole life.

"Tell me this is my pussy," he demanded, still pounding that cock inside me.

"It's your pussy, Greg. Just yours,"

"You're damned right it is. Oh God, I love your pussy! You're so damn tight and so sweet, Sammie! Oh baby, yes, fuck me just like that...."

He was roaring like an animal as he kept his pace, faster and faster. He was going to come soon. I pushed him off me and pulled him back on top of me and wrapped my legs around him and squeezed him tight in me with every down stroke. That got him. He tensed up and then he was shaking and I felt him stop and I knew he was coming. It made me come too.

We went to the shower room and we took a shower and then got into the Jacuzzi. I sat in his arms and we were just quiet a long time, feeling good to be together.

"You know I always loved you, don't you, Sammie?" he asked.

I gazed at him. "No, Greg. I didn't know you loved me."

"I did. From the moment I saw you. Something happened inside me and I didn't know what it was until we moved back to England and I knew I wouldn't see you all the time. I wanted your attention and I never understood why you were mad at me all the time. I was just trying to get you to love me too. I was being a pain, but I didn't know what I was doing."

I moved closer to him and caressed his face.

"No, I didn't know. I thought you didn't like me and that was why you were being obnoxious."

How had we spent so many years arguing and fighting? How much had we missed being that way?

"I broke up with that girl because I knew you were coming, Sam. I liked her but it was nothing like I feel for you. I had decided that it was finally time for me to let you know how I felt, so I let her go."

I stared at him. "Gregory! And I said all that mean stuff to you! I'm sorry!"

He grinned, "Sammie, you always said mean shit to me. That's ok. You're not doing it now. That's all that matters. You loved me too, you just didn't know you did."

"Arrogant to the last drop," I giggled, "I suppose I did."

"Of course you did," he said with that smug smile.

"Does Gretchen know?" I asked.

"Yes, she does. Susan too. They have known all the time. I told them when I was a boy that I was going to marry you."

"Oh, so I was the dummy," I mused.

"You're not a dummy," he said softly. "maybe not very observant, but you aren't a dummy."

I sighed. "Ok. I'll take that. Maybe I wasn't."

"Got your attention now, don't I?"

He was beaming.

Yeah. He had it then.

Dinner was different that night. Susan was there again and she asked how my physical therapy session had gone. I peeked over at Gregory and he was blushing.

"It went very well. And you guys are for shit. You didn't tell me that it was Greg you were sending me to." I told them.

Gretchen burst out laughing, "No, we didn't. You would have cussed me all over London if I had."

"You're right. I would have."

"And now?" Bill asked. "How do you feel about it now?"

"All right, all right. You guys knew you were setting me up."

"We had to do something!" Susan said, "You two have been fucking around with each other and never got down to it. My brother has been aching for you for years and we just didn't know how to let you know. He said this time he would take the bull by the horns and let you know how he felt. We just had to get you here and we did. So? What happened?"

I looked at him and he was smiling. He took my hand and kissed it and I know I gave him one of those stupid cow-eyed love struck looks I always hated when I saw other girls do it. Damn. He really had gotten to me.

"You two worked it out?" Gretchen asked, looking slightly surprised.

"We....uh...ah...we uh....talked it all out last night," he said.

"You mean you fucked her stupid last night?" Bill asked.

Both Susan and Gretchen turned on him, "Bill! Dammit! Why do you have to be so damn randy and coarse?"

"Sorry, but I know that's what happened. I saw him going into her room and I didn't see him leave," he told them, "and I waited by the door. He gave her a right good fucking too. I heard them. She's his now."

We both blushed.

"Bill, what the hell were you doing listening to us?" Gregory asked him.

"I wanted to see if you had the balls to go after her. I knew you were mad for her. We talked about it. I told you to go after her. I was going to make sure you didn't punk out. And you didn't. You gave her a good one and I'm proud of you."

Susan and Gretchen stared at him and at us.

"Gregory? Did you?" Susan asked.

"Did I what?" Gregory asked, that grin on his face as he held my hand.

"Did you fuck her stupid?" Bill insisted.

"We made love, yes. We talked everything out between us and we both realized we want to be together and we are." I said.

"Praise God in Heaven!" Gretchen shouted, "How long have we waited to hear this???"

"It took you two long enough," Susan sighed. "My God! I will call Mum and Dad and tell them. They will be delighted."

"Now I suppose you two will be fucking like rabbits and we won't get to spend any time with her like we planned," Gretchen sighed.

"Sorry," Greg said, smiling. "We have a lot of time to make up."

We moved my things up to his flat that night. We had a bottle of wine and we sat in bed together just talking.

"I didn't know you were a physical therapist, Greg," I told him. He was massaging my shoulder as we spoke.

"I went to school, Sam. I studied hard. My clinic is one of the best in Britain. Many of the best footballers come to me for treatment. I have worked hard to get where I am."

"I'm proud of you," I said. And I was.

"I don't want to strain your shoulder, love," he said softly. "Be careful. We will work on that some more tomorrow."

"More physical therapy?" I teased.

He was kissing my neck and his hands were on my breasts. I was leaning against his body and I felt so loved and secure!

"You need physical therapy every day," he responded. "Special treatment. I will have to put a lot of work into your recovery."

"I must have a very severe case," I said, turning to face him. I took his face in my hands and traced around his eyes and his nose. I had known this face most of my life but it seemed different to me now. The way he was looking at me was special. He'd never looked at me that way.

"It's a very severe case," he said softly. "I have to use different equipment on you."

"Oh my!" I exclaimed. That "different equipment" was getting hard as I looked at him. I took it in my hand and stroked it a bit. He moaned softly and gazed at me.

"I trust you will know what to do to help me," I said.

"Oh I do. I just need you to lie down here and let me begin some treatment," and he laid me down in the bed and took one of my breasts in his hand and kissed the nipple.

"How does that feel? Do you need more attention there?" he asked, his eyes twinkling.

"I think I need a bit more. It feels good but it could feel better," I said. He smiled and began sucking me and it felt so good I just closed my eyes and loved it.

"You're responding well to treatment," he said. "I want to try another approach," and he moved down between my legs.

'Oh yes, this is a sure trouble spot here. I'm going to have to do some of my best work here. Your shoulder depends on it."

My legs were open wide and my hands in his curls as he began to lick me.

"Mmmm....nice and warm and tasty and wet here," he said between licks, "I may have to use my special equipment here. Emergency situation. You understand?"

"Oh my God yes, use it, use it..." I panted. I was close to having a serious orgasm and I didn't want him to stop.

He climbed on top of me and eased himself inside me. He moaned and gazed into my eyes.

"Do you love me, Sammie?"

"Yes I love you, Greg," I replied.

It was true. I knew I did. And I loved the look on his face when I said it. He kissed me and began to make love to me, all the time gazing in my eyes, those fast, hard strokes that were so damned good to both of us. I loved his hair in my face. I loved holding on to him and feeling his muscles tensing, his body so hard and beautiful and strong. I loved his sounds, his moans, his sighs and the way he talked to me while making love to me. I loved the way he felt deep inside me. I loved the way he made me feel.

And I loved even more that he was mine.

We got married three weeks later.

Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers
12