All Comments on 'I Every Give Blowjobs'

by mary_is_boy_crazy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!

This is hilarious - funniest most way-out read I've had since whenever.

Keep writing.

2hot2m82hot2m8about 12 years ago
Hot

This Gal's the Best Cumslut in the World! That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You are one of the few here that I could actually see being published.

If not novels or short stories, film scripts or the like. Not erotica, but real writing. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best thing in a lonng time.

Excellent

brian358brian358about 12 years ago
Phenomenal!

Awesome story!

I sooooooo hope there's a sequel in the works!

Thanks for sharing!

mary_is_boy_crazymary_is_boy_crazyabout 12 years agoAuthor
from the author

Thanks everybody. I do have another one finished but it's bogged down in the submission process, same way this one was. On this one I was accused of including underage sex when I purposely didn't put any in (I resubmitted the same exact story, so you can read it yourself and see it doesn't have cradle robbing), and on the next one I guess one extra letter in a completely intelligible word excuses another delay of who knows how long. I've only submitted two stories here but on the basis of those I think it's a bad experience.

Depressed to learn I only rate a three-odd score.

mary_is_boy_crazymary_is_boy_crazyabout 12 years agoAuthor
from the author, continued

Couldn't add this with edit comment, the text box expanded over the preview button.

I think I have enough material to make this a six-part series at least, but I haven't decided if I really want to go that far. Putting any writing on the internet is a vulnerable thing to do, and when it's about sex and other intimate stuff (it gets there) and is kind of autobiographical, it's so much worse. (I'm not saying it's a hundred percent true, but it's not a hundred percent made up either. Looking back over what I've got already, which I started without exactly having a plan in mind, looks like my formula is mashing up two real events with one persistent fantasy, then changing all the names and some details for anonymity and leaving out some of the more illegal things. Also, a lot of stuff was less public, and I made a much bigger deal out of my homophobia in the story than it really was.) So it's kind of risky, not sure exactly why I'm writing this, I saw Couture's unfinished Harriet Hotter and realized I'd never be a good enough writer to pick it up and complete it unauthorized, but figured maybe I could write something else anyway. But I took the uncreative way and dumped out a mix of personal history and fantasy instead of writing a real story from scratch and it seems like it shows. Sorry.

mary_is_boy_crazymary_is_boy_crazyabout 12 years agoAuthor
from the author, concluded

Also I have a problem with tenses. When I remember something and describe it, I slip into the present tense a lot, especially with sex stuff distracting me. I do it even more when I'm trying to keep a conversational style. My goal with these is to write them more how I'd tell you in person. I write academic but talk Valley. I think Valley is better for this. A lot of these paragraphs I said out loud before writing them so they'd be more natural.

But I'm working hard on the tenses and I know it's a problem.

PultoyPultoyabout 12 years ago
You are really fun to read

So, I read this one second. But, it ties things together about the, "I every give Blowjobs" thing.

Fun to read, hope you can keep up with the writing. Don't worry too much about the submitting, I am having the same issues. I just clean them up some and re submit. I'm still lousy at the grammar though.

But, you are easy to read, so don't change too much.

Another 5 stars from me.

Regards,

Pultoy

thrice_horned_onethrice_horned_oneover 11 years ago

I favourited this story because I keep coming back to it. I like that it's casually-written, as someone might tell it to me. It felt alive. I encountered no problems with the language, tenses or grammar that took me out of the story.

Maybe it's just me, but I think there's something arty about this. This girl's in the midst of an existential crisis, somehow made sexy.

Best thing ever. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"I give Everyone blowjobs"

Hope that helps

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous