I Every Give Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm covered in spooge that another girl swallowed!" shouted Janey. "Who wants to shower with me?"

A cluster of boys gathered around her. I think somehow they could tell she was easy. I was feeling great about being all clean and then I noticed a tiny shit spot on my skirt where it had been in that boy's butt cleft.

"I better go home," I said. "I think it's been a long night."

"Sure," said Dolphin, materializing out of the crowd. "I can drive you. I'm the green truck parked on the side street." He threw me the keys. "You can lie down in the back. I'll bring you some water to rinse out your mouth."

"Thanks," I said, meaning it. I stumbled outside.

"I don't have backup clothes!" I heard Janey yelling back in the room. "Looks like I'm gonna get naked tonight!" Like it's much of a change, slut.

I found the truck, somehow, unlocked it, somehow, and tumbled face-down onto the back seat. From the hips down, I was hanging out the door, but too tired to give a fuck, and maybe a little drunker than I realized even after puking.

I heard rapid footsteps behind me. Big, warm hands grabbed my hips and tore my panties off, I mean like ripped. One hand pushed down on my back, so I couldn't get up and see who it was. I tried to scream but it came out more of a harsh, uneven gasp.

I felt a peeled head, slimy with hot pre, nosing around my babymaker lips. A moment later it got the angle right and shoved in. No resistance, obviously, 'cause I was still so wet from being a BJ goddess for like ten boys.

My slippery infant chute was packed full of thrusting rapist dee eye see kay. Oh god. It felt like the perfect end to the evening, even face-down in a car with my mouth tasting like stomach acid, but I'm not a slut! I only every give blowjobs! Mostly. Thank god I had no hymen left to break.

I could feel my whole abs and chest tensing, getting ready to gasm, snakes of joy twining in my thighs. His thrusts were shoving me around, and my top (Janey's top) had ridden up, so my nips were rubbing on the seat. Signor Clitorio was right on the edge of the seat and it was the perfect stimulation. Or maybe essing my share of dees tonight had gotten me hot enough for anything.

Either way, I was coming already. It was maybe twenty seconds after getting my panties ripped off. Bucking and grunting, goose bumps so hard they could've bled. I heard the very definitely a boy rapist moaning and gasping like a girl getting it deep and furious. He was a hair away from being bottomed out in my pink and I could feel every lash of his boycream on my innermost. My innermost girl. Right on my cervy. Fastest rape victim gasm ever. I knew I could never report this. Would've been so embarrassed while I came, if I could've cared.

It was one of those cumms where you think you could fucking die. Like when my clit and my cunt are my universe, and my whole body is singing around them, loud and deep enough to drown out my soul. And the earth really does move. I've been in real earthquakes and they're nothing compared. The rest of the world burns, the stars all take a vacation, the sun weeps and the moon spooges on it. I was still having aftershocks, hard, gasmworthy shocks that made me pump my hips and whimper and rub my titties, like a minute after my rapist zipped up and left. I could feel him dripping out of me.

When I could move, I got up and found my ripped panties on the ground. I didn't want Dolphin to realize I'd been raped or anything, so I hid them by stuffing them between the back of the seat and the seat of the seat, know what I mean? If he found them later, who'd know they were mine?

I was still leaking rape, though. I tried to keep my skirt over it, but he must have really popped a gusher in my snatch because it was like a sperm faucet down there. I think he lost a gallon. Maybe he weighed ten pounds less now. So, unavoidably, there was some on the seats, but I hoped it would soak in and not be too obvious. I squirmed a bit to rub it in, but my sweetie pie was so sensitive that it was like being rubbed with sandpaper. I groaned helplessly.

"Are you okay?" asked Dolphin. He handed me a red cup of water. I sipped it, rinsed, and spit.

"Yeah," I rasped, like the only thing that happened was I threw up. I used up the rest of the water, my mouth tasted a little better, and I told him my address.

He drove me home. It wasn't a long trip, but it felt kind of long because I was really hoping he wouldn't notice I'd been victimized in my pussy by a raging cock.

"Do you need me to carry you up the stairs?" he asked me. I shook my head, but he followed me anyway.

I staggered up the steps, holding onto the handrail for dear life. He followed a little behind me and I hoped like hell it was too dim for him to see anything under my skirt, or that it was sopping with rapist cum.

"Goodnight," I told Dolphin. "I'd kiss you, but, you know, ralph."

"Yeah, it's cool," he said, giving me a quick brotherly one on the cheek. He gave me a slip of paper out of his pocket. "My number. We should hang out sometime."

I nodded. He walked down the steps and drove away. A little awkward. Nice guy though. Totally good-natured about how I pranked him.

My roomie, Joe, was still up. It looked like he was studying. "Oh my god," he said when he saw me come in. "Are you okay, Mary?"

"I'm completely fine," I said. "I just partied a little hard and now it's time for bed."

I made it into the bottom bunk and either fell asleep or passed out. I'm not sure there's a clear line.

The next thing I knew I was sort of half-awake and I could feel the bed shaking slightly. A boy's voice was whispering roughly, saying "Oh Mary, oh Mary, oh Mary..."

My first thought was, was I being fucked? I couldn't feel it, though. I slipped a protective hand over my cooch and no, I wasn't being penetrated. I was sticky though.

It was middle-of-the-night dark. Oh Mary. I finally pieced it together. Joe was lying in his bed, maybe three feet above me, beating off to me. And he couldn't stop himself from using my name aloud.

"Oh Mary, oh Mary, your fucking tits are so hot in that little top, I can almost see your nipples..."

He couldn't stop himself from going into the details. Damn! What got into that boy? I mean, I'd seen him hard and needing it around the place, when he got out of the shower, changed clothes, whatever, but I thought it was just normal-level boylust. I didn't often catch him beating off, though, and maybe this was why.

"Oh Mary, oh Mary, I love youuuuu..."

That was what he said while cumming? What he whispered to himself, when I was just feet away? If the top bed weren't in the way, his spizz would be dripping on me. It was too hilarious.

All the same, I was still kind of wound up. And if it got him hot...

The key, I felt, was not to give him a chance to worry I'd be mad. I "dozed" for a solid thirty minutes, and then a couple more so it wouldn't be a round number. I didn't know if he was still awake, but I wanted to play it safe. During the wait I planned out the details.

When I "woke up," I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Made sure my cunny was clean. Rinsed my mouth out a bit more, although by now I was feeling pretty good.

I was naked when I came back into the room. Sometimes I walk around naked and sometimes I don't, so it wasn't necessarily suspicious. Maybe Joe was awake and watching from the top bunk. On the off chance that he was, I rubbed my slit with my lefty and gave a soft "mmh, mm." Didn't want to overdo it.

Then I shut the door. No more light from the hall. As quietly as possible, I locked it. Then I fired up my laptop and flicked on the main light. It always annoys Joe that I use my computer in the middle of the night and turn on the light to do it. It wakes him up.

I hooked up the speakers and got a fullscreen video going. I knew it would be about 30 seconds before it actually started, because my laptop is slow and shitty. So I clambered very quickly into the top bunk. When Joe's eyes opened, my face was right in his.

"Joe," I said, "I've got something you need to see."

"Whuh," he said, "I paid my rent already."

"Yeah," I said, "we both paid our rents this month. This isn't about that. You need to see a video on my computer."

He sat up. "You're naked." He was kind of gawking. It felt good.

"Yeah," I said, "you're naked too." Joe always sleeps naked, and it's so easy to tell under just a sheet. "It's the middle of the night and I just had a shower, who cares?"

Below us, the video had started. I'd angled the laptop screen and speakers for the top bunk. That's how we'd watched the Lord of the Rings movies.

But this was a porno. Madison Ivy getting a massage, and a fuck obviously. I knew she was one of Joe's favorite porn stars, because of his browser history and porn stash. He should know better than to keep his porn on my computer! I also knew he hadn't seen this one, or at least not in a while, or at least not without being much more careful about his history than normal.

"Mary," said Joe, and I cut him off.

"It's porn," I said, giggling. "I saw it at the party. I wanna know if you think it's hot."

"Mary," Joe said again, and I cut him off again.

"Just keep watching and tell me if it's hot, okay? Can you do that for me?" I looked into his eyes super-seriously.

He glanced at my ta-tas, which were starting to nip, desperately dragged his eyes back up to my face, and muttered "Yeah."

With his eyes locked on the screen I could check him out. He was definitely hard under the sheet, and not only hard, but leaking so much pre that he was wet-t-shirting the sheet! There was a clear spot! OMG.

I moved closer to him. I made it totally natural, but let my nipple touch his arm. He jolted a bit, I guess in surprise, but then held still. I could tell he was trying really hard to hold still. Cute.

"So Joe, is this hot? Because I thought it was pretty hot. You should have been at that party, those boys were passing Janey around like a bong."

"Janey Lee?"

"Oh yeah. She's a total slut."

Joe swallowed hard, eyes on the screen. His hand kind of straying towards his cock. "Really?"

"Yeah, Joe, she's an incredible slut. So easy. Not like me."

"Oh no. Of course not." He had a hand under the sheet and he was totally spanking it! Like I wouldn't notice! The bed was even shaking a little.

"I only give blowjobs."

Joe gasped, his masturbation completely derailed. He turned to look at me, his mouth open.

"Do you think the girl in the video could give you a good blowjob, Joe? Do you think she could suck you to relief?"

"Oh yeah," said Joe, "she's a porn star."

"Too bad I'm not a porn star, right? I bet you'd like to room with her." I hopped off the bed. "Come on down, I have to show you something."

Joe hesitated. Obviously he didn't want to flash his dripping boner at me. I beckoned impatiently and he climbed down, his wand waving over his crotch. The tip was gleaming.

"It's on the computer," I said, readjusting the screen angle. "You'll have to look close.

When he got close enough, I stepped behind him, moving my boobs against his back, letting him feel the heat of my choach on his leg. And I snaked my hand around to gently hold the middle of his cock, bike handgrip style.

"Whah," said Joe, "uh Mary..."

"See?" I said, sliding the end of his dong around the screen. "She can't drain your nuts. She can't get her lips around you at all. She can't deep-throat you, she can't play with your sack, she can't tease your head..."

"Ohhh," said Joe. I really didn't want him to spunk off on my laptop, so I had to be quick.

I slid sideways around him, dropped to my knees, and captured the head inside my dick-sucking lips. He stared helplessly.

"Joe," I said, mouth obstructed by cock. "Look at this."

And I deep-thoated him.

Oh man. He lost it right there. I held him as far in as boys go while his frantic schlong pulsed so hard it was like it was fighting my tongue for control of my mouth. When the main event was over for him, I did the serpent on his organ until he went soft.

In my mouth, I washed him carefully with my tongue, popped him out, and gave his balls a couple of courtesy swipes. Then I stood up so I could breathe in his ear.

"Mary, that was," he said, and I put a finger to his lips.

"Do you like being my roommate, Joe?" I said softly. "Do you like it when we're naked together, without any clothes?"

"Oh yeah," he said. I slipped a hand around his cock so I could monitor whether he was getting hard again. Not yet.

"We can't be fuck buddies, Joe," I said. "We can't be fuck buddies because I only give blowjobs. But I could blow you all the time. And I'm really, really good at blowies. Would you like to have my blowjays all the time?"

"Please," said Joe, as if I had offered him life itself.

"Oh yeah, Joe," I said. "You can have my mouth all the time, sliding up and down your sexy hardon, wringing joy out of your see oh see kay. Sucking down every drop of your stuff. Right down my throat."

He was getting hard. I gave him a squeeze.

"But," I said, "we can never be fuck buddies. I can never be fuck buddies with anyone, because I only give blowjobs."

"That's okay," said Joe, the words having to fight their way out. He was strangling with lust.

"The reason I only give blowjobs," I said, "is because my vagina is special. It's only for a lover. It's only for someone I love who loves me." I licked his earlobe. "Joe, I love you. Do you love me? If you love me we still can't be fuck buddies, but we can be lovers and you can fuck my cookie so hard."

"Mary," he gasped, looking at me like I don't even know what. "Mary, I love you. I've loved you since we met. Since we moved innn." He was hard again already now. "The first day, you said you needed to know if halter tops were against the dress code because all you had was halter tops." My idea of a little jokey flirting.

I could play the game, though. I could perform the role. "I loved you too, that first day. We saw Time Bandits in here. The whole movie I was thinking about how I should ess your dee. But I didn't want to screw it up, because we were roomies and I was realizing I had special feelings for you. You're special, and we can be special together."

"Mary. Mary." He was actually crying. OM-god.

"I've had a lot of relationships since we've lived together, Joe. A lot of relationships that only last for a minute or two, and then I swallow cum." Dialing it up a notch. "That's because I only give blowjobs. But for you, I'll give up my gash. I want you to be the first. I want you bareback in my cock holster, right in your bed."

He kissed me. Not real well but okay.

"Come on," I said, climbing up to the top bunk, wiggling my ass at him so he could see my glistening cuntlips. "Like the pink you see?"

He climbed up after me. "I love it," he said. "I love you."

"Lay down," I said. "Imagine you're by yourself. Thinking of me. Thinking of your lover."

"Oh Mary," he said. Deja vu, right?

I straddled him. I felt like my chocha was pouring out heat. His salami was right under it and I was this close to actually, for-real dripping on him. I couldn't stop thinking about getting raped last night.

"Oh Joe," I said, "I need you to enter me. I need that thing in my girly little muffin so bad."

He reached down, adjusted himself, and plunged up into my guts. Immediately he let out a choked sob, overwhelmed by my clutching girlness. It was good for me so far, but not as sudden as last night. All the same, I let out a mostly-fake joygasp right in his face, clutched myself to his chest, and made sure he could get a real good body-feel of my chests.

"Joe I love you," I said. "I love you 'cause I'm in love with you, and you're inside me. Do you know what that makes me feel?"

He thrust wildly into me. Thank god for that blowie earlier, or he'd never last like this.

"It makes me feel love, Joe. 'Cause you're not in my pussy, Joe." He looked surprised and his pace faltered, but I kept going. I giggled. "No, silly. You're not in my brown. You're in my heart. You're putting your dick in my heart. There's a love hole in my heart and you're fucking it full. Fucking it full of your cum. Fuck my heart, Joe. Cum in my feelings."

At this point I am trying not to cum yet, but also not to laugh. This is so dirty and wrong. This poor mostly-decent erection has a huge crush on me and I'm degrading his actual love like it's a fetish. That's what makes it exciting though, right? It's got to compete somehow with being fucking raped while puked out in the back of a dude's truck. Oh fuck, last night was amazing. On the laptop, Madison is going crazy, or pretending.

"Joe, there's something I need you to do. Something more than fucking me."

"Anything."

"Joe, you know I'd do anything for you. Anything you needed. Anything you wanted. I'd die for you, Joe. But I need you to get me pregnant."

"Ohhhhhh," Joe groaned, staring into my eyes with such naked vulnerability I had to bite my tongue not to laugh in his face.

"Joe, I need your baby. My hoo needs your seed. You need to sow your seed inside me and knock me up. I'm not on the pill, Joe, and we're barebacking, and you're going to shoot your baby batter in me, all the way deep in me. I need your willy in my snatch, but I need your bun in my oven too. I'm not on the pill. I'm not on the pill. I'm so ripe and ready for it. Imagine me in one of my halter tops with a belly you gave me, eight months pregnant with your babyyyy." It's almost true that I'm not on the pill. I've been on Seasonale injections since I was like fourteen. Who the fuck wants periods?

Joe was well beyond speech at this point. He was so totally in my control it was thrilling. I could say anything and he'd believe it, and I could say the right things and drive him insane. I was like a genie granting his wishes.

"Joe, the people in the porno," I said, "do you think they're in love like we are? Do you think they're in love together with each other? Do you think he'll get her pregnant and she'll have pregnant tits for him?"

With probably superhuman effort, Joe managed to croak "I'm going to cum."

"Are you going to cum, Joe? Where? In my sweet little bliss sheath? Are you going to make your baby in me? Joe, we're Mary and Joseph. Do you know what that makes our baby?"

Joe's eyes were wider than I've ever seen a human being's.

"No way," I laughed, but I kept the laugh under control, non-threatening. It was hard to regulate myself, feeling my own fucking ecstasy bomb assembling itself in my thighs and intestines. "We can't bring Jesus back like this. I'm not a virgin anymore. That's because of you. The only one who's gonna be coming a second time is you. Cumming in my love hole, drowning my heart in your semen, impregnating every egg in my ovaries. Oh god. I love you. I love you. Spill it in me. Spill it in my body."

Joe grunted like somewhere inside him whole planets were shaking themselves apart. Because I was on top, and a pee in a vee doesn't make a perfect seal, his glop was flooding right out of me, pouring over him. Like he was ejaculating himself a speedo.

"Stay hard," I said. "Stay hard. Stay hard. I'm cumming." This much, at least, was true. I ground my clit against the spot where the top of his cock met his body. "Suck my boobies, Joe. Work those nipples. When I'm pregnant you can drink my milk. I'll drink your milk every day. Out of your dong. Suck my titties Joe!" He followed my directions. What really felt good about it was how hard he needed me. I think I had become his whole life at that point. It was funny, disgusting, and sexy all at once.

What was sexy about it was me. I was so smoking that I could have him like that. He was still emptying himself in me, even. My rapist last night didn't cum that much. It was me. My pleasure was me. My BJ-queen mouth was for boys but my catcher's mitt was mine. My pretty pink fucking fleshbean was more precious than all the diamonds ever cut. I was a rutting, filthy cunt goddess for me. Me, me, meeeee... I was cumming.