I Finally Have Her All to Myself

Story Info
A man's wish comes true for Christmas.
1.3k words
3.81
22.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

This year, I knew exactly what I wanted for Christmas, and I had an idea of how to get it, but I knew it would take some planning to get there.

My girlfriend Misty and I live far apart, and all I wanted is her, I wanted to be next to her, and to have her all to myself.

I wanted to be able to wake up next to her, feel her warm flesh next to me, to be able to roll over to her, and to say Merry Christmas love, because after the fireworks I had planned for her, there was no way she would be able to get up and go home.

You see, we didn't get the chance to spend a lot of time together, and we only see each other once every few months, because of a long distance romance, and this was the year I was bringing her to me for Christmas to blow her mind, and make all of her fantasies into reality.

Once work was over, and I got ready to leave the office, I had no idea how the roads would be, but all I knew was I wanted to get home to my lady love, because it had been six months since we had seen each other, and this Christmas was to be special, because we were to be spending it together.

Unfortunately, the roads were horrible, so I had plenty of time to think about how I would ravage her, what I wanted to do to her, and by the time I arrived home, the house was nice and warm with the smell of Christmas cookies.

Misty had the Christmas music going, the tree up already, and she actually had my bachelors pad feeling like a home.

I knew I wanted to keep her, but this made it even more special.

We embraced, and she smelled heavenly, and had on one of the Santa's hats, and coats, along with the boots to match.

I had no idea where she got the outfit from, but she looked delectable, and she smelled heavenly, with her pale skin, her hazel green eyes, and all I could see were her thick thighs, God how I wanted to munch on them.

So I went and got comfortable myself, changing clothes, and began to just enjoy the beauty that was in front of me, and the next thing I know, she was crawling around in the bed, following me as I was changing, and she had captured my slacks, and was tugging at my belt and zipper.

Within seconds she had my cock free and was stroking me, and had swallowed all of me, and had me on my back waving her sweet luscious pussy lips over my mouth, and I took full advantage.

I pulled her ass down on to my face, drove my tongue into her tunnel of love juices, while lapping at her slowly, and we stayed in that 69 position for what seemed like hours, but we enjoyed the taste of each other until our bodies ached.

Then I remembered her Christmas present.

I removed all of her clothes, and mine as well, laid her down on her back, admiring her body, and just told her to relax, as I blind folded her.

Then I slowly restrained her arms above her head, and her ankles as well, so that her legs were spread.

Leaving her in that classic spread eagle position and giving me complete access to her entire body.

I smiled at this, and then began nibbling at her body from her toes to her head, then back down to her toes, taking care to mark her breast, and her thighs.

With these sudden bites and nibbles, she was squirming all over, but with her ankles and wrist restrained, she couldn't get away, and that was just the way I wanted it.

Then as I made sure that she was ready for the next phase, I began to tease her clitoris with one of her favorite toys, the silver bullet, and holding it on her clit; I then attached the alligator nipple clamp to her right nipple.

Then repeating the motion after she had a couple of minutes to adjust, I teased her clitoris more, and then attached a second alligator clamp to her left nipple.

She was really sweating now, and moaning her pleasure, because I wouldn't let her cum, and the clamps on her nipples were sending electric bolts all through her body.

Then to be wicked, I ran the silver bullet over the tip of each nipple, and that made her hands and toes curl, as I could see the wave of anticipation starting to build for the big O coming toward her.

I took out one of my favorite toys which she had in her bag, a six inch dildo, but thick as hell.

All of the ribs, and instead of all of the twisting and turning actions that I have seen from other dildos, this one just had the wheel on the bottom for more powerful vibration.

I slowly started teasing her with it, and she instantly reacted, because she knew what it was, and I instantly reacted as well, but I had to hold my composure, if I was going to get all the way through to the end.

Inch by inch, I inserted the dildo, and her pussy spread open like a flower pedal, and watching this, my mouth watered, and I just had to taste, so while she was all spread open by the dildo, I lapped at her clitoris, and her hips bucked in very rapid succession, and she came hard and quick pushing the dildo out.

That still wasn't what I wanted to do, but I just had to taste her, and with her juices still dripping from my chin, I began a slow rhythmic taking of her body with the dildo that I just couldn't help.

Her body responded in a way that I had never seen, she wanted to spread her legs further, but couldn't, so she whimpered, and whined, she wanted to touch, but she couldn't so she got frustrated, and her frustration was released through her hips thrusting on the dildo, as if the dildo would get her bonds released.

The harder her hips thrust, the harder she came, and my taking of her body was almost complete.

So I removed the dildo, and then I knew I was ready for my cock to be in that sloppy wet pussy, although I wasn't sure what she would do.

Sliding between her legs, my cock slid into her nice and slow, and her body glowed, she gripped my cock tight, and she wanted more.

She wanted to ride me, she wanted my cock in her ass, she wanted to suck my cock, it was like she was a different woman, and I wasn't sure if I should let her go at this point, because I wasn't sure what I would get, but I figured I would take my chances.

So releasing her from her bonds, taking off the nipple clamps, and removing the blind fold from Misty's eyes, and I saw the fire, the passion in her eyes, of a lover who knew what she wanted and how she wanted it.

She came to me, pushed me down on the bed, and climbed astride me, and slid my cock into her, and began riding me slowly at first, but as she found her rhythm, and her position for her hands to go on the bed, she rotated her hips, and road my cock, as much as I could take.

I pushed down on her ass, and buried myself deep inside her, and feeling her pussy clamp down on me, I exploded inside her, as we both bit down on each others shoulders to keep from screaming to loud.

The next thing I remember is it was morning, and Misty was still on top of me, my cock in her mouth, and all I could think to say was Merry Christmas love, and thinking to myself, thank Goodness I have her all to myself this year.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers