All Comments on 'I found Bi-Sex in an ABS'

by lostsoul1974

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
yum

My favorite fantasy: a hot woman sucking my cock while I suck her man's nice dick...mmmm cumming while I swallow cum!

marleywasonemarleywasoneover 16 years ago
good story

Great story made my cock hard just imagining sucking and being sucked. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it Cumming

licking cock and clit at the same time! heaven!!!

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
Be awesome with

a couple, butt a regular NSA Suck/fuck bud would do

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I had a threesome one time with a couple that I had met at a swing party. At the parties it was a straight up hot three way but he and I didn’t do anything together. One night at the end of a party they ask if I wanted to come over to their house and finish the night at their house. I followed them to their house. We started to play like we did at the swing parties. Then she ask if they could blindfold me. I agreed and she put the blindfold on me. She then continued to suck my 7 inch cock. Then she stopped for a minute and I figured she was sipping some water. Then the blowjob started again. I knew right away it had to be him blowing me this time. They switched off sucking my cock. I waited till I knew it was him sucking me and I slipped the blindfold off. At first they didn’t know how to react that was when I told them it was ok as I’m bi also. He and I got into a 69 and she watched us for a bit. Then her and I shared her husbands cock. This continued for about half an hour. Then he ask me to fuck his ass. I told then I was a total bottom myself. He was also so neither of us got fucked. We played the rest of the night till about 9am when I headed home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to do this....either the author of Devin. Being bi-curious myself I fantasize often about eating pussy in the 69 position when the well hung man puts his cock in my mouth and then in her pussy then back in my mouth and I get to lick her pussy juice off. I would want him to cum in my mouth and then put it back in her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous