All Comments on 'I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 07'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OK, John is a man slut. He just can't stay faithful to his girlfriends. From the way he's screwing women left and right without his girlfriends knowing, he has no right to be angry at them. If this is suppose to be about incest and he's fucking his sister, why is he so afraid to get her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thumbs up

love this series and hope it keeps going

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope that john would consumate their relationship and get Geo pregnant, then I hope Geo stops having sex with other guys. The inter-relation of your stories is interesting as a novelty, just don't let their "harems" overlap, it's irksome and a downer when the protagonist's women stray and that's basically the only significant thing that bothers me about your stories, other than that, your stories are very interesting so keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great job again. also a note for you. if john never watched porn what was that bit at the beginning of the story in which he was comparing porn to the advantages of striping and why his friends wanted to take him to a strip club so he could see the real thing.

now don't get me wrong i love the way you do your stories but doing it in such a way often gets you confused about details.

just keep it in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Big fan. With 1 big complaint.

First let me say i have read all your connected stories multiple times, and i know they have all been done for a while. But my complaint is how everyone always describes the dicks in your stories as a monster, or beast.

Now while 2 of your 3 that i have read lately mostly the stripper story, and the busted arm stories they are both around 8 inches, and while that is an above average size. The women don't have to praise them everytime they have sex.

Even the pornstar angel. Are you really gonna say that from all her videos she has rarely ever seen a dick larger than 8 inches. I would also understand if John's was thick, but i refuse to believe that every woman he would have sex with would think his dick is a monster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not real good

as soon as the girls cut him off why the hell didn't he either pack and live at the club or get a cheap appartment or motel room? only a total idiot would have stayed in the same appartment as the girls. way to unrealistic and screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EXPLAIN

ARE YOU STUPID OR ARE YOU MAKING HIM STUPID. WRITE HIM INTO GETTING HIS SISTER PREGNANT AND GET IT OVER WITH. THE STORY IS PISSING ME OFF, HE FUCKS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YET WON'T KNOCK HER UP, GET REAL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
absolutely pointless

The complaints all of you are writing are not being received, due to the author being deceased. He died in Afghanistan a couple years ago. If you don't believe me, go read The Fallen Heroes by DBs_Bro, it will explain everything.

NW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MC needs to impregnate Geo, and soon

Good luck with the delivery!

Good story, the author will be remembered

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John wouldn't even consider getting advice from a professional about possible birth defects. Then gets pissy and makes a major decision on his own that he only calls off after making an appointment and flying out to Vegas. After he meets Amber at the airport he tells her that what they did was just as bad as what he did. Bullshit. While it's true that blackmailing John wasn't great, they were all very upfront about what was going on. They might not have escalated to blackmail if he had just been open to getting more information. Plus they didn't even cut him off from sex completely. Just from the three of them. That is some really fucking light blackmail. This chapter had me pissed at John's jackass behavior and pissed at the author for phrasing it that John's point of view was the right one. Overall enjoying the story, but damn this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I hoped and hoped that the porn star would surprise John and have a penis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous