All Comments on 'I Fucked My Best Friend's Girl'

by jman465309

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
two words

spell check!!!

other than that, not a bad read...........keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ready for round 2!

Please keep the story going. Very tantalizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good first submition

I want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy fk

This is a show of disrespect and a corrupted society what are the chances that you could have impregnated your best friends girl. This is just pure corruption, who submits their girl to another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Hopefully a next part with a DP - both cumming in her pussy and her licking them clean...

looking forward to next one.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
I F M B F G

Friends are priceless. Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THE MAIN PROBLEM

...is that this is the only story jman465309 has bestowed on us.

I avoid willing cuckold stories, unless they are like this one -- from the viewpoint of the guy who benefits from the husband's (boyfriend's, in this case) wish to share his wioman.

Not only was it from the perspective that I like, but it had the unique feature of the man being the director while his friend mates with his woman -- a nice kinky touch, and not one that I remember from any similar story.

I enjoyed the look into Jay's friend's head -- his attitude, desires, and feelings. I especially liked it that the narrator recognized his attraction to MaryEllen's sexuality, but out of respect for his friend, repressed it -- until given permission. More than permission...a request.

I also appreciated the author making MaryEllen an ordinary looking gal. A welcome break from the usual Literotica babe who is more gorgeous than anyone else and makes the men drool and the women envious (a fantasy about THAT woman also has its place).

In fact the characterization of MaryEllen was a nice touch -- not the blatant bombshell, but an almost elusive mystery facade, hiding a smoldering sexuality.

Nice one.

Too many dropped words -- places where a needed word was just not there. That, plus a few other language problems, indicate a need for a good editor.

5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

BreedMyWife314BreedMyWife314about 3 years ago
I have always wanted to do this

I have always wanted my wife to fuck another man, especially a best friend. I was in the Air Force and with my best friend Dan B. driving around the town when I met Jacki and her best friend Bexky, who were both in high school. We were soon engaged and to be married a week after she graduated. Becky was her maid of honor. Becky and I ended up fucking each other the night before the wedding. Jacki found out a few days later, and I was certain she would end up fucking Dan as revenge. Well, she never did and he got out of the Air Force about a month later and went back to Cedar Rapids Iowa. But the idea of Jacki fucking Dan drove me crazy and I think about it all the time. Now I wish I had brought up the idea and got them together so I could have watched them together, just like in this awesome story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous