I Fucked My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Jay and he had finally lost his cool temperament. He was rubbing his dick through his jeans, focused intently on his girlfriend's orgasmic facial expressions and dripping pussy.

Just before she was about to explode with pleasure, I stopped. I moved my hands away abruptly and without warning. MaryEllen just let out a gasp and a moan, indicating her displeasure that the session had ended. I could still feel her body quivering as she continued to grind her ass into my cock.

"Nice work man." Jay said approvingly. Apparently he liked the show so far. "MaryEllen, I want you to grab that ottoman, move it over here and lay on your stomach, facing me." There was a large, soft ottoman on the other side of the room. MaryEllen got up from my lap, as I sat on the couch. My dick was at full attention. She moved over to the ottoman and slowly bent at the waist to pick it up, making sure to linger for a moment to give Jay and I an eyeful of her beautiful ass and exposed pussy. She brought it over, positioned about 2 feet away from the chair Jay was sitting in and laid down. Her ass was sticking straight into the air facing me. She looked up at Jay and smiled.

Jay looked at me. "Why don't you return the favor? She's right there for you." I knew what he meant. I got down from the couch and onto my knees behind MaryEllen. I took my hands and gently opened up her cheeks to expose her cute little pink asshole. I bent down and licked all the way up the crack of her ass and back down again. She quietly moaned. My tongue licked small circles around her ass, gently licking and sucking until her moans increased. I moved a free hand up to lightly rub her clit while I continued working her asshole. Her body was grinding back into me to meet my touch.

Jay was focused on her face, and from the sounds she was making, she was enjoying every minute of this.

"Lick her pussy." I obeyed and moved down to meet her shaven wetness. Licking up and down her slit, lightly tickling her clit as my mouth moved over it.

"Stick a finger in her ass" Jay said, his voice cracked with excitement. I complied and took my index finger and slowly inserted it up to the second knuckle.

"Do you like that baby?" he asked MaryEllen, somehow knowing she wouldn't answer. She nodded her head yes with her eyes closed, trying to focus on the pleasure.

"Fuck her now." I heard. I'd been waiting for those words for a while now. I pulled my head up from between MaryEllen's legs and moved up behind her. I glanced at Jay and he had taken off his jeans and underwear and was stroking his cock while he watched.

I can tell you that this is one of the more surreal situations that one can find themselves in. Naked, behind your best friend's girlfriend, just about to enter her while your friend masturbates to the scene he's created. If Jay and I hadn't have been such good friends, it never would have worked. We both trusted each other and understood that we were simply living out the fantasies of all three of us. He gave me a knowing nod and I took my queue.

I pressed my cock into MaryEllen's awaiting lips and they parted to take me in. I grabbed her waist and my cock eased into her pussy. She moaned. My strokes were long and slow to start. I was savoring the feeling of fucking my best friend's girlfriend in front of him.

"Fuck her harder." Jay said, one hand stroking his cock and the other kneading his balls.

My pace quickened, my strokes were still long but harder now. Her tight ass giggled each time I entered her, my balls slapping against her engorged clit.

"Slap her ass." he said. I gave her right ass cheek a smack.

"Do it again. Harder." I slapped her cheek again, this time harder. MaryEllen gave out a little yelp. Her body was grinding back to meet each stroke now.

I was pounding her now. Strong, deep strokes into her wetness. MaryEllen's moans intensified and I knew she was about to erupt. I was just about to explode myself.

"Cum on her ass." Jay growled, the images getting too much for him to take as well.

I pulled out just as MaryEllen let out a howl, "I'm cumming!" she yelled, her body convulsing with waves of pleasure. I grabbed my cock and exploded into the crack of her ass, what seemed to be a never ending stream of hot cum covering her asshole and flowing down to drench her pussy and up to cover the small of her back.

The sight of this was more than Jay could take. He moved from the chair and aimed his cock at MaryEllen's open and awaiting mouth. He blew his load and as she attempted in vain to catch it all, it splashed over her mouth and face. She licked it off her lips and grabbed Jay's dick to suck him clean.

I got up from my knees and sat down on the couch. MaryEllen got up from the ottoman. She turned to me and reached behind her, putting a finger to the small of her back. She put her finger, drenched with my cum, into her eager mouth. "Mmmmm..." she moaned. The sight of her licking my cum from her fingers with Jay's cum all over her face was as sexy an image as I could imagine.

Jay came over and sat on the couch next to me. A little spent from the night's festivities.

"I'm going to take a shower." MaryEllen announced and winked at Jay and me. Well I guess the silent treatment was over.

After I had a minute to collect my thoughts, I turned to Jay. "You OK, man?" I asked. "Fuckin' perfect." he said, all smiles.

"Well I guess that was a success." I said, just trying to make sure. "I would say so." Jay agreed. "But if you think you can muster up the strength, how about going a second round? MaryEllen has a few ideas of her own."

12