I Had a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Once inside the house I noticed the lights had been turned off and now there was a soft glow coming from the den area. There were a number of candles burning and the sweet smell of jasmine was in the air. As I came around the corner there was Susie. God she looked fantastic! She was spread out on the floor on some kind of a comforter or large blanket. There were pillows bunched up all around her as well and Susie's body looked exquisite lying there. There were still drops of water from the pool clinging to her breasts and they looked so inviting. I looked about to see were Ben was and low and behold he was sitting in an over stuffed chaise lounge chair. His legs were parted and I could see his meat hanging down. I was like a kid in a candy store and I didn't know what to do first...

Susie looked up from the floor with her legs slightly spread open and with a slow but deliberate motion she moved her hand gently over each breast. She stopped long enough to pinch each nipple, making them jut out even more. Slowly her hand descended lower across her belly and finally her hand hit the mark, her pussy mound! I watched as she opened her legs up even wider and saw her bulging pussy lips protruding from her wet spot. Her lips glistened in the candlelight and I watched as her hand slipped between her lips, spreading them open wide. I was mesmerized by her action and watched as her hand and fingers traveled down her crevice, picking up her wetness along the way and finally she moved once again upwards and allowed her hand to rest upon her clit hood.

"Oh Dan, now what are you waiting for? I know you want to suck my pussy, come closer and have a taste. Pretty please." She moaned out while parting her lips once again to reveal her inner most spot.

I turned my head and looked at Ben for approval and he just nodded his head yes. I noticed his hand had made its way to his cock and he was slowly working it up and down the length. I could tell from were I was standing a hint of pre-cum oozing from his cock head. God this was making me hot. I slowly walked over to Susie and looked down. I stood between her out stretched legs and loved what I saw. Susie's pussy looked so inviting that I fell on my knees and placed a hand on each of her thighs. I took the plunge and bent over and kissed her inner right thigh and slowly sucked and kissed upwards until I ran into her hand. Gently Susie removed her hand allowing me full access to her pussy mound, which I covered with my mouth. I followed my instincts and slowly lapped at her clit, allowing it to rest between my lips. I could feel the pulsing coming from her and it felt great. I started to swirl my tongue in circles around her clit and this brought out a loud moan from Susie. I moved my hands upwards until they rested on either side of her spread lips. I reached further and touched her wetness, parting her lips wide open. I ran my tongue down and first sucked at one side of her pussy and then the other side. Susie responded with moans and wiggled her butt on to the blanket. I finally realized that there was something different about her taste and then it hit me. I was lapping at a freshly fucked pussy and was in fact tasting Ben's cum mixed with her nectar. Fuck I thought, to late now and it didn't taste to bad but it kind of freaked me out. Oh well I thought!!!

Susie was now really getting into it and she raised her ass off of the floor and wiggled even more. I reached over and grabbed a pillow and slipped it underneath her, allowing her butt to rest on it. I was in pure heaven now. Her pussy and asshole gleamed from all of the juices dripping from her hot opening and this drove me wild!

"Suck my pussy Dan. Oh, fuckkkkk yesssss, just like that. Oh Ben, do you like what you see? Let me suck your hard cock honey. Please?" she moaned out.

I raised my head and looked over at Ben. He was really working himself up now. His hand was beating his meat faster now. His eyes were glazed over and he didn't even miss a stroke when he got up out of his chair and headed our way. I lightly lapped at Susie's clit while I watched Ben make his way to Susie's head. He knelt down at the top of her head and he reached out his hands and placed them on the either side of Susie's face. I guess they had done this before because she tilted her head back and with one quick motion Ben entered her open mouth with ease. I released my mouth from Susie's throbbing pussy and watched Ben fuck her mouth and throat. This was fantastic!!! I watched as the sides of Susie's mouth expand with every movement inwards then contract when Ben pulled out. I could also tell that Ben was slipping all of his cock down Susie's throat as well. I know that must have felt great. I turned my attention back to the task at hand and lowered my mouth once more to Susie's pussy lips and clit. Susie's body was rocking back and forth now and it was harder to keep my mouth planted firmly on her pussy so I reached under her legs and lifted them up. I gently pushed them towards her chest and this gave me a grand view of her fully exposed pussy and asshole.

I lowered my head once again but this time I went lower until my tongue rested on her little brown eye. Susie's pussy juice and Ben's cum had oozed out from her split so her bottom was well coated. I pushed lightly and I immediately felt Susie push down. I placed Susie's legs unto my shoulders, which freed up my hands to explore her body. I moved one finger down to her small but puckered ass hole and lightly pushed in with no resistance. Ben was watching this and Susie started to gyrate her hips on my mouth and this must have sent Ben over the top.

"Oh Susie baby, Yeah suck me harder...I'mmm cumming." Ben hollered out and I stopped and watched his eyes kind of roll in to the back of his head and his body jolted forward once. The he grabbed his cock and pulled it from Susie's mouth and shot another load of cum on to her breast and belly. Fuck this was getting me hotter and hotter. When Ben's body convulsed one more time the next squirt of cum landed on my face and started to drip on to Susie's pussy mound. I was utterly stunned by what just took place. I didn't even have time to wipe myself off and Susie reached down and grabbed my head. Once more she forced herself hard on to my face and then her body started to shake wildly.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuck, ohhhhhh, suuuuuuck meeeeeee!" Susie managed to holler out "Don't fucking stop now Dan, I'mmm cummmming aghhhhhhhhh..."

Susie's body shook and jerked uncontrollably. I shoved one hand further in to her pussy and the other worked on her asshole. I had slipped one finger in her brown hole again and I was buried up to the hilt. I wiggled it and twisted and turned it then I fucked her bum with it. This drove Susie to a higher high and soon her body violently shook one final time and then she just froze...Susie's pussy and asshole were both clamped down tight on my fingers. Her breathing was heavy and her body was dripping wet with sweat. I looked up and Ben was caressing his wife's face. He noticed me looking and said, "Go ahead Dan. Stick your hard cock in her. You'll love it buddy. She might even give up her ass to you!"

"Is that okay with you Susie?" I asked her.

"Dan, please just fuck me...." That's all she said.

I scooted back down and positioned myself between her legs. I still had a hold of her legs and I pushed them open a bit more. I slipped my cock to the top of her pussy; I then proceeded to poke at her pussy hole trying to hit the mark. I felt the tip of my cock slip between her pussy lips and I could feel her heat transferring to my cock. God she was wet and slippery. I pushed in gently until I hit bottom. I stayed still for a minute not wanted to lose the feeling of having her pussy throb and flex on my cock. I swear her pussy had a mind of it's own and it started to milk my hard cock. I couldn't take much more of this and I withdrew until just my cock head rested inside of her.

"Don't stop now Dan. Please fill me uppppp." Susie moaned.

I didn't need any more encouragement from her so I pushed in gently then pulled back out. Her pussy was so fucking hot that I knew I wasn't going to make a very good showing so I said fuck it. I picked up my tempo and proceeded to bang away at her wanting pussy! It was only a few moments later that my cock and balls started to swell and I felt the familiar surge coming up and finally it exploded into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, agghhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuck, ohhhhh yeah!" was all I could mutter.

I shot another hot load into Susie's dark cavern before I had this bright idea. I grabbed my cock as I pulled it from her pussy and lowered it a bit and placed it at Susie's little brown eye. With cock in hand and another surge coming up out of me I pushed in gently. There wasn't any resistance and I slipped in quickly with one final shot I squirted the remainder of cum in her ass. She was so fucking tight and hot that I collapsed right down on to her with my cock still buried in her ass. Fuck she was awesome! When I caught my breath I gently pulled back and out plopped my softening cock from her ass, I rolled Susie over with me as I lay on my side. Evidently Ben didn't want to be left out so he slipped up behind Susie and started to cuddle with her. This must have been one hell of a sight. Ben was on his right side, Susie was on her right side as well and I was facing her on my left side and all three of us kind of had arms and legs intertwined with each other. I looked into Susie's eyes and saw a contented look and I brushed the side of her face with the back of my hand and smiled back at her; then we all dozed off into never-never land...

**********

I had a stuffiness in my head and I slowly opened up my eyes. I looked next to me and Susie was still cradled in my arms and Ben was cuddled up right next to her. Both of them were sound asleep. I was almost afraid to move because I didn't want to wake them. I knew it was late but I didn't know how late until I managed to squeak out from Susie's grip. I quietly made my way into the kitchen and blew the candles out along the way. Oh shit I thought as I looked at the wall clock. It was now 3:15 am and here I was still at my neighbor's house. Then G's face flashed before me. Shit I hope she's not pissed off because I wasn't home. I slipped out the back door and I locked it behind me. I grabbed my trunks and tank top slipping them on and headed across the back lawn. I could see that G had made it home; her car was in the driveway and she left a small porch light on; I thanked my darling daughter in my mind but she forgot one thing; she locked the back door and I hadn't taken my keys with me. Shit, I didn't want to break any windows or force myself in so I sucked it up and rang my own doorbell. Nothing happened. Once again I rang the bell then I waited patiently. Soon I saw the kitchen light come on and finally the door opened up.

There stood my daughter Jean in a large t-shirt and in bare feet. She jumped in to my arms and almost knocked me over. I grabbed her by her butt cheeks and held on. All of a sudden G gave me a kiss on the lips and once again she wrapped her arms around my neck and kind of scooted her legs around mine. As I held her I realized that I didn't feel any material on my daughter's ass cheeks and this kind of startled me. This was something new; I couldn't remember her ever doing this before. I quickly dismissed any stupid thoughts.

"Oh you look great Dad." Jean squealed as she released her grip on me. I gently let her down and noticed that her top had risen up and what I saw next blew my mind. I glanced down at her body instinctively and here was my daughter standing in front of me with barely anything on and now I could see her shining pussy mound from the porch light. I pulled her shirt down and walked past her, trying to hide my embarrassment. All kinds of things started to race through my mind...G broke the ice by speaking first.

"And where have you been mister? Do you realize what time it is?" she playfully inquired. "Have you been drinking as well? I can smell booze on your breath. There's something else I smell on you...what is it...that's it, I smell the scent of sex! You've been having sex with someone, you have haven't you?" she asked me as her eyes opened wide...

I didn't even respond to what she said or asked. I looked at her and headed for my bedroom, not giving her a chance to interrogate me anymore! Believe me, I wouldn't know what to say anyway so I knew I had better not say anything. I brushed past her and she still had this funny look on her face...

"Please lock up and turn out the lights honey. You look great G and it's nice having you home." I said as I headed down the hall to my bedroom. I gently closed the door behind me and sat on my bed. My mind was reeling now. What was my daughter thinking? Did she purposely let her shirt rise? What about not having any panties on, was she testing me? How much did she really know? These thoughts and a million more raced around in my mind. Shit I thought! I removed my shirt and shorts and pulled back the top cover along with my sheet and crawled into bed. "Fuck the shower! I'll take one in the morning." I said to myself as I started to drift off.

I couldn't have been in bed more than ten or fifteen minutes when I heard my door open up quietly. I knew it had to be G and I just lay there as if I was asleep. I felt the covers on the side opposite me move and I could feel someone slide in to bed and I felt the cool air caress my bare ass cheeks. I could feel that G had now climbed in next to me. She scooted her body up next to mine and then her arm reached over me and she pulled herself right up close to me. I felt the warmth of her breasts poking into my back, thank God she still had her t-shirt on, and I could feel her breath on my back. I felt G's leg pry open mine a bit, forcing herself between my legs and there it rested; her leg was between mine, I was naked, I could feel her warm tender body behind me and now my cock started to stir... There was a familiar softness cuddled up to my ass and suddenly I knew what it was; G's pussy in all its glory was pressed hard against my butt! I almost wished that this were a dream...my cock continued to grow; Oh God let me go to sleep was my final thought before I drifted off...