All Comments on 'I Had a Plan'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, you cannot donate your only kidney. Then again, you can’t legally sell either one of your kidneys. Just a minor point of law there. Plus, this plot line has been done to death, don’t you think?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He may have sold his kidney in another country. I am not sorry to say that I would have informed them that how do I know its my son and how can I trust them. So NO CHANCE - even if I had three kidneys.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

He could have pointed out very nicely that, indirectly, she killed her son.

AbctoyAbctoyover 1 year ago

Karma is a Bitch.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Stupid

Really stupid.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Hmm, I feel that he should try to make them admit that the porn stuff was planted, and then sue them for whatever. What the hell is wrong with people abusing such serious topics like rape, child porn, etc. when it benefits them?!

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Amazing BTB. The only thing missing from making it 6 stars would have been to quip that given her morals, the son is likely from a random sperm donor and not his.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

i love the way your mind works.

EgregiousEgregiousover 1 year ago

Great story with a twist. Poetic justice for the Ex. Sorry for Gordon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bitch he married,she belongs in hell. Payback long over due

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

His genetic son does not figure into the equation. He never knew about him and is a complete stranger. Even if he had two kidneys he wasn't obliged to donate it.

I wouldn't. Sucks to be the boy but that's the breaks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Maybe they should take some of that money that they STOLE, yes, stole from him, and find someone to sell them a kidney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Karma is really a bitch, ey!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

kama is a bit misplaced in her aim but yikes

JRandyJJRandyJabout 1 year ago

This is a good short read. Makes you think, what would you do? I would, if two horrible people lied and ruined my life. The kid would have been raised in foster care. The two horrible assholes would not be able to care for a child. They would be alive, if they had found kidney donations for them selves. A base ball bat on the lower back hundreds of times would really do damage to ones kidneys. Said bat would make mush out of hands feet knees, so a wheel chair would be in the future for both liars. This is just the start of damage done, Use your imagination. Well Maybe anyway.

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

por fin uno decente

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

You think you're gonna appeal to my better angels after framing me for pedophilia? Good luck, pack a lunch!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Classic twist! Well done TLC.

kameljockeykameljockey4 months ago

Love your work..Direct and brutally honest...........

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

nice twist , what a bitch the ex was

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
526 Followers
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.