• Authors
  • Egregious

Egregious

04/10/24: Posted a romance story, 'The Stanos Prophecy - A Greek Tragedy'; it's my story longest to date.
Synopsis: The Stanos family became wealthy Greek shipping merchants in the early 19th century. Their ships sailed throughout the Mediterranean to numerous ports exporting Greek olive oils, cheeses and cotton. In return, their ships arrived full of exotic goods; amongst them were frankincense, myrrh and silk from the Arab world and beyond. The shipping empire was at its height when a random set of events beyond their control brought it crashing down, leaving only an aged grandfather. Who, with the help of a mysterious lady in black, placed Stanos Shipping in stewardship for a future heir? Some one hundred years later, an heir was created.

03/19/24: Intellectual property (IP): I do not permit anyone to use any part of my stories, including - the plot and characters I have created. I do not approve of anyone writing follow-ups, continuations, or reproductions of my work in any media, without my approval.

02/18/24: After reading 'We Need To Talk... about Plagiarism' by NoTalentHack. I would like to say a blanket 'sorry' to all the authors to whom I may have unwittingly copied their trope. I have been reading Literotica since 2010 after discovering the site online. I am sure I have stored some catchy lines in my subconscious and unintentionally reused them when I started writing.

12/10/23: The romance story recently published, 'It's About Family' is doing well. Please give it a read and vote accordingly. Thanks.

09/17/23: Posted 'The Minder', a story based in England. I hope you all enjoy reading his romantic adventure.

08/09/23: Recently posted a short romance story, 'The Wedding'. Happy reading. Two more in the pipeline.

07/31/23: Well, that story went down like a bomb. I sometimes wonder why I try! I'm flawed - therefore, my characters and my stories are flawed. That's real life. However, thanks to all those readers who acknowledge my stories have merit, forgive my grammar and tense issues and take my storytelling for what they are amateur author scribblings. I thank you.

06/06/23: Another go at a Loving Wives story, 'The Squire Of Pixham Estate'. Read a vote accordingly.

03/20/23: Hi, readers. No, I didn't die from COVID. I have recently finished a story after a long dry spell. It's in the final stages of editing. So keep an eye out.

02/24/22: To my few followers still here and have not succumbed to COVID. However, I appear to have lost my incentive to write. I do continue to add new story outlines to my story folder. So, there is hope for the future.

10/05/21: One story I saw the potential for a second chapter was 'Alice in Wonderland' by penda. So here's my answer, 'Alice, Tom & Mary'.

09/08/21: A couple of months ago, I was in the supermarket when the song, 'Don't You Want Me' by The Human League was playing. I was inspired to write my version of events, 'Don't… Don't You Want Me?'

08/22/21: The core of this romantic adventure story came to me in a dream. The rest I made up, enjoy 'The Latigo'.

07/01/21: After one year of my story writing, I have written six-story endings to already published stories, with varying success. Most were in the Living Wives category and didn't fare well. Now it's time I write some from my imagination.

06/26/20: After many years of reading Literotica stories anonymously, I decided to sign up. Now retired, I hope to write and publish a few sequels to the numerous unfinished stories and author some tales of my own.

Location

Australia

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
157Followers
202Following
32My Favorites
118My Comments

More About Me

Age

72

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Electronics

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact Egregious by clicking here.